(19) Chapter: While prostrating
(19) دعاء السجود
Hisn al-Muslim 41
Subḥāna Rabbiya ‘l-a`lā.
Glory is to my Lord, the Most High. (This is said three times in Arabic.)
Reference: Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, An-Nasa'i, At-Tirmidhi, and Ahmad. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmidhi 1/83.
سُبْـحانَ رَبِّـيَ الأَعْلـى. (ثلاث مرات)
Reference: Hisn al-Muslim 41

Hisn al-Muslim 42
Subḥānaka Allāhumma Rabbanā wa biḥamdika Allāhumma ‘ghfir lī.
Glory is to You, O Allah, our Lord, and praise is Yours. O Allah, forgive me.
Reference: Al-Bukhari and Muslim, see invocation no. 34 above.
سُبْـحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ رَبَّـنا وَبِحَـمْدِكَ، اللّهُـمَّ اغْفِرْ لي.
Reference: Hisn al-Muslim 42

Hisn al-Muslim 43
Subbūḥun, Quddūsun, Rabbu ‘l-malā'ikati warrūḥ.
Glory (to You), Most Holy (are You), Lord of the angels and the Spirit.
Reference: Muslim 1/533, see invocation no. 35 above.
سُبـّوحٌ قُـدّوس، رَبُّ الملائِكَـةِ وَالـرُّوح.
Reference: Hisn al-Muslim 43

Hisn al-Muslim 44
Allāhumma laka sajadtu wa bika āmantu, wa laka aslamtu, sajada waj’hiya lilladhī khalaqahu, wa ṣawwarahu, wa shaqqa sam`ahu wa baṣarahu, tabārakallāhu 'aḥsanul-khāliqīn.
O Allah, to You I prostrate myself and in You I believe. To You I have submitted. My face is prostrated to the One Who created it, fashioned it, and gave it hearing and sight. Blessed is Allah, the Best of creators.
Reference: Muslim 1/534 and others.
اللّهُـمَّ لَكَ سَـجَدْتُ وَبِـكَ آمَنْـت، وَلَكَ أَسْلَـمْت، سَجَـدَ وَجْهـي للَّـذي خَلَقَـهُ وَصَـوَّرَهُ وَشَقَّ سَمْـعَـهُ وَبَصَـرَه، تَبـارَكَ اللهُ أَحْسـنُ الخـالِقيـن.
Reference: Hisn al-Muslim 44

Hisn al-Muslim 45
Subḥāna dhi ’l-jabarūti, wa ’l-malakūti, wa ‘l-kibriyā'i, wa ‘l-aẓamati.
Glory is to the master of power, sovereignty, of majesty and greatness.
Reference: Abu Dawud 1/230, An-Nasa'i, Ahmad. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Abu Dawud 1/166, see invocation no. 37 above.
سُبْـحانَ ذي الْجَبَـروت، والمَلَكـوت، والكِبْـرِياء، وَالعَظَمَـةِ.
Reference: Hisn al-Muslim 45

Hisn al-Muslim 46
Allāhumma’ghfir lī dhanbī kullahu, diqqahu wa jillahu, wa awwalahu wa ākhirahu wa `alāniyyatahu wa sirrahu.
O Allah, forgive me all my sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden.
Reference: Muslim 1/350.
اللّهُـمَّ اغْفِـرْ لي ذَنْـبي كُلَّـه، دِقَّـهُ وَجِلَّـه، وَأَوَّلَـهُ وَآخِـرَه، وَعَلانِيَّتَـهُ وَسِـرَّه.
Reference: Hisn al-Muslim 46

Hisn al-Muslim 47
Allāhumma innī a`ūdhu biriḍāka min sakhaṭika, wa bimu`āfātika min `uqūbatika wa a`ūdhu bika minka lā uḥṣī thanā'an `alayka anta kamā athnayta `alā nafsika.
O Allah, I seek protection in Your pleasure from Your anger, and I seek protection in Your forgiveness from Your punishment. I seek protection in You from You. I cannot count Your praises. You are as You have praised Yourself.
Reference: Muslim 1/352.
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِرِضـاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِـك، وَبِمعـافاتِـكَ مِنْ عُقوبَـتِك، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْـك، لا أُحْصـي ثَنـاءً عَلَـيْك، أَنْـتَ كَمـا أَثْنَـيْتَ عَلـى نَفْسـِك.
Reference: Hisn al-Muslim 47