منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting

اذهب الى الأسفل 
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49191

Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 6:55 am

Question:
If a person has to make up for one day of Ramadan, is it permissible for him to fast for day that on Friday, and if not, what should he do, should he fast another day?

The answer:
It is permissible for a Muslim to fast on Friday to make up for a missed day of Ramadan, even if being fasted solely.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 6:56 am

Question:
I usually fast on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays every week. Is there anything wrong with that?

The answer:
If the reality is as you mentioned, then you have done well as long as you do not single out Friday for fasting. As the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "None of you should observe fast on Friday except that he should observe fast either one day before it or one day after it.""

Allah is the Grantor of success and may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions.

Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta
Member    Member    Deputy chairman of the committee    Chairman of the committee
Abdullah bin Quoud    Abdullah bin Ghudayyan    Abdul Razzaq Afifi    Abdulaziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
Fatwa No. (8966)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 6:58 am

Sexual Intercourse during the Daylight of Ramadan
Question:
During the month of Ramadan, I had lust for my wife. After the Fajr prayer, we had sexual intercourse. What's the verdict?

The answer:
According to the Inquisitor, he was fed up with his wife's lust After AlFajr in Ramadan, so he has to free a slave (or a person in debt) or to fast for two consecutive months, if he can't so he should feed sixty poor people, And he has to fast another day instead of this one (make up for this day).

For the woman, if she was ruled by the man, even if she hated it, she has nothing to do except for making up for this day.

The fact that men must spend Kafara is: What Abu Hurairah- May Allah be pleased with him-
mentioned: While we were sitting with the Prophet's ﷺ, A man came and said: “Messenger of Allah I made a huge mistake!”, the Prophet said: "What happened?" The man said: “I had lust for my wife while fasting. So, the Prophet ﷺ said, "Do you know anyone to free from slavery?", the man said: "No.", the Prophet  ﷺsaid: "Can you fast for two consecutive months?", the man said: “No.”, the Prophet ﷺ  said: "Can you feed sixty poor people?", he said: “No.”, the Prophet  stayed, and Abu Hurairah said: “The Prophet ﷺ  came holding a branch of dates and asked where’s the man who’s asking?”  the man said: “Me,” the prophet ﷺ said: "Take it and give it as charity.” This hadith is agreed upon.

As for the obligation to make up for the day on which he had sexual intercourse with his wife, according to Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah: (“Fast a day instead.”)

And as for the obligation of spending Kaffara -for the woman- if she was complicit, and not requiring Kaffara in the case of coercion. So, the general meaning of his saying: «forgiveness is given for my people for mistakes, forgetfulness and for what they are compelled to do».

Allah is the Grantor of success and may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions.

Member    Member    Deputy chairman of the committee    Chairman of the committee
Abdullah bin Quoud    Abdullah bin Ghudayyan    Abdul Razzaq Afifi    Abdulaziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
Fatwa No. 83

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 6:59 am

Question:
A woman in Kuwait asked: my husband and I had sexual intercourse during the day in Ramadan, I was on my period and my husband was fasting, so what is the verdict?

The answer:
This question includes two issues:
The first:
that this husband had intercourse with his wife during the day in Ramadan, and the answer to that is that he has to spend Kaffara with repentance to Allah, so he should make up for the day he had intercourse on, and as for the Kaffara: free a slave, and if he couldn’t find one, then he should fast for two consecutive months, and if he was also not able to do that. then he should feed sixty poor people. Ibn Majah narrated it according to the Prophet’s ﷺ hadith to the man who had intercourse with his wife during the day in Ramadan: «“Fast a day instead.”» As for the obligation of Kaffara; it was proven by the Prophet ﷺ ,not in Sunan or elsewhere, that the Prophet ﷺ  said to the man who had intercourse with his wife during the day in Ramadan: “Free a slave,” the man said: “I can find one”, the Prophet ﷺ  said: “Fast for two consecutive months.”, the man said: “I can’t.” The prophet ﷺ  said: "feed sixty poor people."

And the woman has nothing to do, because she wasn’t obligated to fast as she was on her period.

As for the second issue: He had intercourse with his wife while she was on her period, and the answer is: He has to give one dinar or a half  to charity because of the hadith of Ibn Abbas: “A dinar or half of it should be given as a charity.” Narrated by Ahmad, al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud said: This is the correct narration, and what is meant is a dinar of gold minted or not, and what is meant by a dinar is a dinar weighed in minted gold, or something else, or silver.
If this woman was complicit, then she has to spend Kaffara just like the man, and both of them have to repent to Allah Almighty for having intercourse during her period.

Fatwa No. 305

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:00 am

Question:
The aforementioned works in the military and is not allowed to go out except on Thursday evening and Friday morning, and on one day of Ramadan he went out to his house with his wife, joked with her, then they had intercourse, their genitals met (act of entry) and his wife advised him not to ejaculate, then he left her, then he returned to her and their genitals met again and continued until she ejaculated and fulfilled her desire, but he did not ejaculate, he thought that the act of entry does not invalidate the fasting and it is spoiled only by the ejaculation, he used to do that, and he prayed without washing, then a suspicion arose in his mind and he asked some of the scholars about that, and it turned out that it spoils his fasting, and that he must fast for two consecutive months and has to make up for the day that he had intercourse on, then he mentioned that he could not fast because he has to do sports and strenuous exercises, and eat meals and sleep at a specific time, and if he delays fasting until he’s done, he does not know whether he will live until he makes up after the military period or not.

The answer:
Whoever has intercourse during the day in Ramadan and is obligated to fast and knows about his fasting, and that intercourse is forbidden in it, even if genitals met without ejaculation, he must repent to Allah and seek his forgiveness, as he has committed a grave sin. And the Kaffara is to free a slave, and if he couldn’t, he has to fast for two consecutive months, and if he is unable to do that, then he should feed sixty poor people for each one half a serving of wheat or dates or other of the country’s food. And the inquisitor must clean up (wudu) for prayer if he had intercourse with or without ejaculation.

Fatwa No. (1126)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:01 am

What Nullifies Fasting and How to Compensate?
Question:
What is the ruling for a fasting person who deliberately drank water because he was very tired, should he make up for that missed day of fasting?

Answer:
Whoever drinks during Ramadan daylight deliberately has nullified his/her fasting, must make up for that missed day, and he must turn to Allah in repentance.

May Allah grant us success and bless our prophet Mohammed, his family, and his companions.

Fatwa No: (10844)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:02 am

Question:
What is the ruling for fasting person who deliberately ate during one day in Ramadan then he turned to Allah in repentance? Is his repentance acceptable?

The answer:
Yes, his repentance will be accepted if all the repentance conditions are met, which are: feeling regret for the sin done, quitting it and firmly resolving never to do it again.
There is a fourth condition, if the sins are related to the rights of others, asking the persons wronged for forgiveness or returning back their rights, even by retaliation…etc. The almighty said: But I am truly Most Forgiving to whoever repents, believes, and does good, then persists on ˹true˺ guidance. Also, other evidence from Quran and Sunnah supprt this verse.

Fatwa No: (4513)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:03 am

Question:
I was checking myself in the hospital because there had some diseases, then the doctor examined me and gave me the necessary medicine which included penicillin injections that I took in the morning and evening, and I told him that I didn’t want to break my fast and I feared the injections would nullify my fast. However, he told me that this type of injection does not break the fast, so I continued to take the injections for two days in the morning and the evening as specified by the Doctor. However, I was surprised when my fellow workers said that all injections break one's fasting and their use is disliked during midday hours of Ramadan and that made me so confused. I hope that your eminence will advise me on whether they break the fast and should I make up for the two days for taking these injections? Because I used them unknowing that they break the fast and did what I did under the doctor's advice which for sure were followed in hospitals treatments. I hope you reply quickly. May Allah protect and reward you.

The answer:
If the case is as mentioned, then there is nothing wrong in taking these injections, and you don't need to make up for those days. However, regarding such matters in the future, it is better to take those injections at night if you can.

Fatwa No: (6131)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:04 am

Question:
Is it permissible to use eye drop during Ramadan daylight?

The answer:
Yes, it is permissible, and it doesn't nullify fasting according the correct opinion of the scholars.

Fatwa No: (7351)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

العمر : 72

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:05 am

Question:
We would like to inform your eminence that our school health units, in Allah's willing, will launch a vaccination campaign to all students in the elementary and intermediate schools against the Meningitis fever to be prepared for pilgrimage of this year. This will be lunched because of the circulated notice number 32/148 that has been released in 8/8/1410AH by the undersecretary of the Ministry of Health. Please inform us whether it is possible to carry out this campaign during Ramadan and the juridical effect of this vaccination on the fasting of the students?

The answer:
After studying the subject, the Committee finds that there is no problem for doing so. However, it would be better to do it during the night if possible.

Fatwa No: (13212)

Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:07 am

When Do Plane Passengers Break Their Fasting?
Question:
If the fasting person is on a plane and knows the timing of fast breaking in the country near him via his watch or phone, does he have to break his fast? Note that he still sees the sun because of the altitude of the plane? What is the ruling if he broke his fasting in that country and after the plane’s taking off, he saw the sun?

The answer:
if the fasting passenger knows the timing of fast breaking in that country near him via his watch or phone then sees the sun because of the altitude of the plane, he is not hence allowed to break his fasting. The almighty Allah said:( then complete the fast until nightfall) . This legitimate end of fasting has not been fulfilled as long as he sees the sun. 

Nonetheless, if he had broken his fast in that country after nightfall, then the plane took off and then he saw the sun, then he had the right to continue breaking his fasting because he had followed  the ruling of that country from where he took off after the end of that day while he was on that country’s soil.

And God is the Grantor of success and may God’s prayers and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

Chairman     Vice Chairman of the Committee    member    member
Abdulaziz bin Abdullah Bin Baz    Abdurrazaq Afifi    Abdullah bin Gudaian    Abdullah bin Qawod
Fatwa No. (1693)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:08 am

Question:
What is the time of breakfast in Ramadhan during a flight?

The answer:
If a person is fasting while flying via a plane during the daylight of Ramadhan and wants to continue his fasting until the nightfall, then he mustn’t break his fasting until the passengers on board (see) the sunset.

Allah is the Grantor of success and may His peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions.

Chairman     Vice Chairman of the Committee    member    member
Abdulaziz bin Abdullah Bin Baz    Abdurrazaq Afifi    Abdullah bin Gudaian    Abdullah bin Qawod
Fatwa No. (5468)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:09 am

Voluntary Fasting
Question:
What are the best days for voluntary fasting and the best months for paying zakat?         

The answer:
The best days for voluntary fasting are: Mondays, Thursdays of every week, the Ayyam Al-Beed (days of full moon nights) which are: the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth of each month, the first ten days of )Dhu al-Hijjah( month; especially fasting on the ninth day called “Arafah”, the tenth of “Muharram” month with one day fasting before or after it and any six days of “Shawwal” month.

As for zakat, it is paid after a year if the money reaches the, “Nisaab (the minimum amount of property liable for paying the Zakat) during any month.

Fatwa No: (12128)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:10 am

Question:
Does fasting the Ayyam Al-Beed (days of full moon nights) dispense with Thursdays and Mondays of every week?

The answer:
Fasting the Ayyam Al-Beed (days of full moon nights), which are: the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth of each month and fasting on Mondays and Thursdays of every week; are independent, legitimate worship. If you choose to fast any of them, then you shall be rewarded.

Fatwa No:  (6467)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:11 am

Question:
I fast three days every month, but sometimes I get so tired and cannot fast. Am I guilty, if I did not fast these days? Shall I be rewarded for fasting the previous days, or shall that diminish my reward, and must the Muslim, who is used to fast three days of each month, persist in doing so or not?

The answer:
You shall be rewarded for fasting the previous days, and there is no blame or sin on you for the days that you did not voluntarily fast.

Fatwa No: (11346)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:12 am

Question:
Today is Tuesday and my fourth day fasting the six days of Shawwal month. I woke up feeling annoyed and I looked at the clock; so the time was four o'clock in the morning. While the Fajr Adhan was then at four thirty-five; after that I smoked a cigarette and drank water; I went to the mosque and found a person asleep so I woke him up so that he would turn on the mosque lightsin preparation for the Fajr prayer, and the man told me that they had performed the Fajr prayer on time at the four fifty-five. I looked at my watch and I found that the time was then half past five, not half past four as I thought. I persisted in my fasting, and I am still fasting until now. Please advise me, may Allah forgive you and me.

The answer:
If it were as you mentioned, then your fast on that day is illegitimate according to Islamic law “Sharia”, due to nullifying your fast by mistakenly smoking a cigarette after Fajr Adhan.  It was a remiss of you not to ascertain the time; however, you do not have to make up by fasting another day as fasting the six days of Shawwal, is a voluntary worship “Sunnah or Nafl” and is not obligatory.
Furthermore, Shawwal has passed, so it is not possible to make up for what has passed. We advise you to turn to your Allah in repentance for smoking, as smoking is illegitimate and illicit.

Fatwa No: (4198)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting   Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس 23 مارس 2023, 7:13 am

Question:
What is the ruling of the Muslim who fasts voluntarily “Nafl” and then breaks the fast? Is he or she guilty of any sin?

Answer:

It is permissible for the Muslim who is fasting to break the fast and he or she shall not be guilty of any sin. As the Muslim who is voluntarily fasting, has the choice whether to fast or not, and accordingly, he has the choice to break his fast.

Fatwa No:  (10195)
================
Source:
IslamHouse.com

Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 2انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» الباب الثالث: الحركة الصهيونية في الولايات المتحدة
» The craft of Issuing Fatwas
» Eradicating the Misunder standing
» Eradicating the Misunder standing
» A group of Ramadan fatwas

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Famous months and days :: RAMADAN MONTH :: Fatwas of the Standing Committee on fasting-
انتقل الى: