منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Al-Haqqa

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49023
العمر : 72

Surah Al-Haqqa Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Al-Haqqa   Surah Al-Haqqa Emptyالأحد 11 سبتمبر 2022, 6:13 am

Surah Al-Haqqa
(The Inevitable Reality)
Chapter 69
It is 52 Verses 2 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Makkah
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
1. The Inevitable Reality!
2. What is the Inevitable Reality.
3. And what would make you know what the Inevitable Reality is?
4. (The tribes of) Thamud and ‘Aad denied the striking Calamity (the Resurrection before Judgment).
5. Then as to (the people of) Thamud, they were destroyed by the overpowering (blast).
6. And as to (the people of) ‘Aad, they were destroyed by a furious violent wind.
7. Which (Allah) imposed on them for seven nights and eight days without cease, so that you might have seen the people therein lying overthrown (destroyed) as if they were hollow trunks of palm-tree.
8. Do you see any of them remaining?
9. And Pharaoh and those before him and the overthrown cities (of Sodom and Gomorrah) continuously committed sins.
10. And they disobeyed (Moses) the Messenger of their Lord (Allah), so He (Allah) took them with a punishing Seizure, exceedingly severe!
11. Surely, when the water overflowed, We (Allah) carried you in the floating ship (that was constructed by Noah).
12. So that We (Allah) may make it a Reminder to you all, and that the keen ear may (hear and) understand it.
13. Then when the trumpet is blown with a single blast,
14. And the earth and the mountains are removed and crushed with a single crushing.
15. On that Day will befall the Great Indisputable Event,
16. And the sky will split asunder, so that on that Day it will be weak,
17. And the Angels will be on the sides thereof; and eight (great rows of) Angels will that Day, bear the Throne of (Allah) your Lord above them.
18. On that Day you shall be exposed to view - no secret of yours will remain hidden.
19. Then as for him who is given his record (of deeds) in his right hand, he will say: Here! Read my record!
20. Surely I knew that I shall meet my reckoning!
21. So he will be in a happy state of life,
22. In a lofty Paradise,
23. The fruits of which are near at hand:
24. (And it will be said to them): Eat and drink pleasantly for what you did beforehand in the days past.
25. And as for him who is given his record (of deeds) in his left hand, he will say: O would that my record had never been given to me,

Surah Al-Haqqa 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49023
العمر : 72

Surah Al-Haqqa Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Haqqa   Surah Al-Haqqa Emptyالأحد 11 سبتمبر 2022, 6:13 am

26. And I had not known what my Reckoning was,
27. O would that it had been my end (i.e., death),
28. My wealth has availed me nothing,
29. My authority has left me.
30. (It will be said): Seize him, then fetter him,
31. Then cast him into the blazing Fire,
32. Then fasten him into a chain the length of which is seventy cubits.
33. Surely he did not believe in Allah, the Most Great,
34. Nor did he urge the feeding of the poor.
35. Therefore he has not here today any true friend,
36. Nor any food except from the discharge of wounds,
37. None will eat it except the delibarate sinners (who associated others with Allah, or committed other major deadly sins and died as such without repentance).
38. So I (Allah) swear by what you see,
39. And that which you do not see.
40. Most surely, it (the Qur’an) is the (inspired) Word brought (from Allah) by a noble Messenger,
41. And it is not the word of a poet; little it is that you believe;
42. Nor the word of a soothsayer; little it is that you remember.
43. It is a Revelation sent down from (Allah) the Lord of all that exists (of mankind, jinn, angels, etc.).
44. And if he (the Prophet Muhammad) had fabricated against (Allah) some of the (false) sayings,
45. We would certainly have seized him by his right hand (a mighty and powerful Seizing),
46. Then We would certainly have cut off his aorta.
47. And not one of you could prevent (Allah) from him.
48. And most surely it (the Qur’an) is a Reminder for those who keep to the Commandments of Allah and guard against evil.
49. And most surely We know that some of you will persist in denial.
50. And most surely it will be (a cause) of great regret to the disbelievers.
51. And most surely it is the Truth with certainty.
52. Therefore praise highly and glorify the Name of (Allah) your Lord, the Most Great.

Surah Al-Haqqa 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

Surah Al-Haqqa
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: