منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Al-Qamar

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49023
العمر : 72

Surah Al-Qamar Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Al-Qamar   Surah Al-Qamar Emptyالإثنين 05 سبتمبر 2022, 7:18 pm

Surah Al-Qamar
(The Moon)
Chapter 54
It is 55 Verses 3 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Makkah
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
1. The Hour drew near, and the moon split apart (into two).
2. And if they (the disbelievers) see a Miracle they turn away and say: An ever recurring illusion.
3. And they denied (the Qur’an, God’s Last Message), and followed their low desires; and every affair has its appointed term.
4. And certainly some information has come to them (in the Qur’an) wherein there is (enough Warning) to prevent (them from evil).
5. Perfect Wisdom - but (the preaching of) warners do not benefit them;
6. So leave them (til) the Day when the caller (Angel) will call them to a terrible thing.
7. Their eyes cast down, going forth from their graves as if they were scattered locusts,
8. Hastening to the caller. The disbelievers will say: This is a hard Day.
9. Before them the people of Noah denied (their Messenger), so they denied Our servant (Noah) and called (him) mad, and he was threatened.
10. Therefore he called upon (Allah) his Lord, (saying): I am overpowered, so help (me).
11. So We opened the gates of the sky with water pouring forth.
12. And We made water to flow forth in the land in springs, so the waters met for a matter already predestined.
13. And We carried him (Noah) on that (ship) which was made of planks and nails;
14. Sailing before Our Eyes, a reward for him (Noah) who was denied.
15. And certainly We left it as a Sign, but is there anyone who will remember?
16. How (severe) was then My Torment (after) My Warnings.
17. And certainly We have made the Qur’an easy to remember (and understand), but is there anyone who will remember?
18. (The people of) ‘Aad denied (their Prophet Hud), so how (severe) was My Torment (after) My Warnings.
19. Surely We sent on them a tornado, on a Day of evil omen and continuous calamity.
20. Sweeping the people away as if they were uprooted trunks of palm trees.
21. How (severe) was then My Torment (after) My Warnings.
22. And certainly We have made the Qur’an easy to remember (and understand), but is there anyone who will remember?
23. The tribe of Thamud denied the Warnings.
24. So they said: Is it one human being among us that we should follow (Salih), then indeed we are in error and madness.
25. Is it that the Reminder (Scripture) has been given to him alone from among us? Rather, he is an insolent liar!

Surah Al-Qamar 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49023
العمر : 72

Surah Al-Qamar Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Qamar   Surah Al-Qamar Emptyالإثنين 05 سبتمبر 2022, 7:19 pm

26. Tomorrow they will come to know, who is the liar, the insolent one.
27. Surely We are going to send the she-camel as a trial for them; therefore watch them and have patience.
28. And inform them that the water is shared between them; each one’s right to drink being established (by turns).
29. But they called their companion, so he took (the sword) and slew (her).
30. How (severe) was then My Torment (after) My Warnings.
31. Surely We sent upon them one single blast so they were like the dry fragments of trees (rejected by) the builder of a cattle-fold.
32. And certainly We have made the Qur’an easy to remember (and understand), but is there anyone who will remember?
33. The people of Lot rejected the Warnings.
34. Surely We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except Lot’s family; We saved them a little before daybreak,
35. As a Favor from Us (Allah); thus do We (Allah) reward him who gives thanks.
36. And certainly he warned them of Our (Allah’s crushing) Blow, but they obstinately disputed the Warnings.
37. And they even asked of him his guests for an ill purpose, but We blinded their eyes; so taste My Torment (after) My Warnings.
38. And certainly the Torment decreed befell them early in the morning.
39. So taste My Torment (after) My Warnings.
40. And certainly We have made the Qur’an easy to remember (and understand), but is there anyone who will remember?
41. And certainly the Warnings came to Pharaoh’s people.
42. They denied all Our Signs, so We seized them with a Seizure of the All-Mighty, the Most Powerful.
43. Are the disbelievers of yours better than these, or is there an exemption for you in the Scriptures?
44. Or do they say: We are an assembly helping each other?
45. Soon their assembly will be defeated, and they will turn (their) backs.
46. But the Hour (the Day of Resurrection and Judgment) is their promised time, and the Hour will be most grievous and bitter.
47. Surely the defiant unbelievers are in error and distress.
48. On the Day when they will be dragged upon their faces into the Fire, (it will be said to them): Taste you the Touch of Hell.
49. Surely all things We (Allah) have created with Predestination.
50. And Our Command is but one, as the twinkling of an eye.
51. And certainly We have already destroyed the likes of you, but is there anyone who will remember?
52. And everything they did is in written records.
53. And everything small and great is inscribed.
54. Surely those who submit to the Commandments of Allah and guard against evil - will be in Gardens and Rivers.
55. In a seat of honor, near the (True) Omnipotent King (Allah, the Owner of all creation).

Surah Al-Qamar 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

Surah Al-Qamar
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 54. Surah al-Qamar
» Al-Qamar
» Al-Qamar
» Al-Qamar
» 54 - Al-Qamar

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: