Al-Mu‘tee
The Giver
He is the One Who gives whatever He wills from His treasures to whomever He wills from His servants. No one can repel His giving. The pious servants of Allah have the greater share in His giving. He is also the One Who gave every creature its form.

This noble name occurs in a Hadīth in which the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When Allah wills good for someone, He gives him proper understanding of religion. Allah is the Giver, and I am the divider. This Ummah will continue to prevail over their opponents until the command of Allah comes while they are prevailing.”52 As for the Qur’an, it occurs therein in verb form.

For example:
(And your Lord is going to give you, so you will be satisfied.) (Sūrat Al-Duha: 5) And (Surely We have given you the Al-Kauthar (Abundance).

In light of this noble name, I would say:
1. If a person considers how Allah Almighty gives him generously, and remembers his shortcoming with regard to his Lord, this will inspire great love in his heart for Allah as well as a sense of shame before Him.
52 Narrated by Al-Bukhᾱri)
A Qudsi Hadīth reads, “O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all to stand together in one place and ask of Me, and I were to give everyone what they asked for, that would not decrease what I possess, except what is decreased of the ocean when a needle is dipped into it."

2. Since Allah Almighty is the Generous Giver, be the upright asker. (If people were to keep firmly to the Right Way, We would have vouchsafed them abundant rain.) (Sūrat Al-Jinn: 16)

3. Be giving and generous, for Allah Almighty loves giving and givers. In the Qur’an, He says, (As for he who gives and fears Allah and believes in the best (reward), We will ease him toward ease.) (Sūrat Al-Layl: 5-7)
• Give from your money.
• Give from your intercession.
• Give from your knowledge.
• Give from your advice.
• And expect a good outcome as promised by your Lord.

4. Allah’s gift surpasses human imagination. In worldly life, He gives the pious and the wicked, and Muslims and disbelievers. Then on the Day of Judgment, He only gives to the believers and bestows His favors upon them.
(To each (category) We extend - to these and to those - from the gift of your Lord. And never has the gift of your Lord been restricted. Look how We have favored (in provision) some of them over others. But the Hereafter is greater in degrees (of difference) and greater in distinction.) (Sūrat Al-Isrā’: 20-21)