منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48361
العمر : 71

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 4:21 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Hqdefault
How Could We help Our Children to Love
THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?
Written by:
Dr. Amany Zakaria,
Ph.D., Faculty of Arts &Humanities,
Alexandria University-Egypt
Translated by:
Iman Ibrahim Said Ahmed
Graduate of ,Faculty of Languages and simultaneous translation University of al-Azhar An M.A. student at English Language department, Alexandria University - Egypt.
Revised, and edited after translation by:
Dr.Amany Zakaria
=========================
Introduction to The third edition
After publishing the first edition on the World Wide Web on the "Saaid Al Fawaed web site: www.saaid.net, thanks to Allah, the second edition was published in a printed form. To my astonishment, when I was giving this booklet to parents, in order to help their children, they said "Oh, it is US, who need it, NOT our children!!

At this moment, I realized  that many adults also need to understand the importance of feeling a profound affection and a vast love for the Messenger(PBUH), then, they can convey this love to others.

Therefore, I thought of publishing this third edition.

May Allah support our objective; guide us to the right way.

preface:
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds as due to His sublimity and perfection.

Thanks be to Allah for His love for His honest Messenger, and His grace to the believers.

Peace and blessings be upon the best creature: the last prophet, Imam of the Messengers and "AlGhur–ul-Muhagalin" (those who are characterized by the trace of ablution in the foreheads, arms and legs), our Messenger: "Muhammad", his family, companions and those who followed them charitably till the Day of Judgment.

Through the passing of years, and successive Seditions, Muslims' relationship with their prophet( PBUH) has, unfortunately, weakened.

Now the relationship is,mostly, restricted to asking for peace and blessing upon him "When his name is mentioned", or singing songs including his name on his birthday ,and The day of Higraa [immigration to Madina] or the Night Journey. Thus, Muslims have no such strong relationship that Allah wants them to have to their Messenger!

This link should be based on love of the Messenger and acting upon his manners and deeds.

Although Muslims nowadays, especially youth, claim that they love their Messenger; their deeds contradict their claims- may be because they do not know how really to love him!

In Modern life, all things have mixed up, and evil prevailed. Therefore, young people and youth always say: "we cannot find a good example to be followed". Instead of searching for a good example, they take prominent thinkers, actors, players or singers as their  examples!!

Thus, they replace something high with a low alternative!

Accordingly, there is an urgent need for reminding ourselves, our children, and youth of the correct way to be a good example, and of  the right person, who deserves to be followed and taken as an example!

The few coming lines are an attempt to reformulate the picture of being an ideal example-that deserves to be followed-and to implant this picture from childhood to create a generation of good youth who can, themselves, be good examples for others.

During her preparation of this booklet, the author hoped that Allah may help her to be endowed with some of the characteristics of the Messenger (PBUH)… and now she hopes the same for her readers.

With best wishes.
=============
First:
What is  meant by "love of the Messenger "(PBUH"?
Love dose not merely refer to emotions, but it also means acting upon our emotions by following what our beloved (PBUH) loves, avoiding what he hates, and doing what may make him happy on The Day Of Judgment Again, we should be eager to meet him in Paradise, taking into account that this love is only for the pure sake of Allah.

To sum up, we should love him more than our wealth, our children, and even ourselves.

Al Bukhari narrated on the authority of Umar Ibn Al khatab, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah said "No one shall have a complete faith unless he loves me more that himself, his wealth and kids" Umar said to him: "I love you more than anything but myself".

The Messenger said "By Allah, you will have incomplete faith in Allah till you love me more than yourself". Umar replied: "Now I love you more than myself" The Messenger said: "Now, O' Umar"!

Second:
why should we love the Messenger (PBUH)?
a. Because, His love is one of the basics of our  Islam. Even our faith would be incomplete until we feel this love! Again, Allah has associated this love with the love of Allah himself, in many Quranic verses. He says "Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight… are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause, then wait until Allah brings about His Decision.

In addition, Allah guides not the people who are Al-Fasiqun (the rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (surat Al-Taubah: 24], and " Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), then Allah will love you" [Surat Al-Imran: 31]

b. Because, He is beloved by Allah who swears by his life saying "Verily, by your life (O' Muhammad), in their wild intoxication, they were wandering blindly." [Al-Hijr: 72]

In addition, his name is mentioned associated with Allahُ s name in many cases:
-In The Holy Quran.

-In the testimony of embracing Islam.
-In the call of prayers, five times per day.

The Almighty Allah, has also imposed greeting the Messenger after greeting Allah at the end of every prayer (Al Tashahod)… Now, What honor, you think, equals this honor?!

C. Because, He is beloved by Allah who invited him to the heavens in the Night Journey and favored him even to Gabriel, peace be upon him.

Allah has also endowed him with other traits that no one else had, such as:
-being an intermediary between Allah and people to ask for forgiveness on the Day of Judgment,
- having a river in paradise (Al Kawther), having a pool of fresh water for giving a drink to believers on the Day of Judgment,
- and  having the highest degree in paradise!

As it is natural that we love the beloved of our beloved, we should love the beloved of Allah (i.e. The Messenger (PBUH)-if we really love Allah, the Almighty.

d. Because, this love makes it easy to respect the Messenger (PBUH), act upon his Sunnah, obey his orders, and avoid what he has prohibited. The result would be, if Allah so wills, an eternal success in the worldly life and the hereafter.

e. Because, Allah, the Almighty, has chosen him to carry this great message.
Therefore, we should know that Allah chooses only the best because He knows better than we do. If Allah has chosen him out of all people, we should choose him to be our beloved out of all people too.

f. Because,He is the only Messenger who delayed his accepted invocation for the Day of Judgment to ask forgiveness for his nation.

Imam Muslim narrated: "Every Messenger has an accepted invocation, all of them have used this bless in their lives, but I delayed it for my nation (Ummah) on the day of Judgment'.

He invocated repeatedly saying "O Allah, my Ummah, o Allah, my Ummah".

Moreover, he will be standing beside the 'Serat' (an extremely thin hair-like rope, which all people should pass to enter paradise or fall off it to be in hell) invocating for his Ummah while they are passing on it. He will say "Oُ Allah make it easy for them, help them  pass safely".

g. Because,He cried yearning for us when he was sitting with his companions who asked him about the reason, he said" I yearn for my brothers "They said "Are not we your brothers?" He said: "No,you are my friends, my brothers are those who embrace Islam without seeing me"

h. Because, Each one will be, on the day of Judgment, in the company of whom he loves, as the Messenger (PBHU) told us. Thus, if we truly love him, we will be his neighbors in the highest paradise –if Allah so wills– even if we have few good deeds. Anas,(his loyal servant) narrated that an Arab of the desert came to the Messenger of Allah and asked him "What time is the day of Judgment?

". The Messenger replied, "What have you prepared for it?" the man answered "love of Allah and His Messenger". The Messenger said "Then, you will be with your beloved".

i. Because,  Allah, the creator, has described him saying "And verily, you (Muhammad) are on exalted standard of character "and "It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allah, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (he PBUH) is full of pity, kind, and merciful" (Al-Taubah: 128]. He (PBUH) has given the best example by his good manners. Therefore, all his companions and even unbelievers loved him.

Thus, he was given the name of "The truthful, the honest" …Does not he deserve our love?

j. Because, Allah, "The Almighty" has likened him to the light - which guides people out of the darkness of disbelief to what makes their life and religion better –Allah says, "Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Prophet Muhammad) and a plain Book (this Quran)." (Al-Maidah: 15]

Actually, Islam did not come to us on a platter of gold. However, Islam has come to us because of Allahُ s grace, then the struggle, patience, of the Messenger (PBHU)

Disbelievers tried to weaken Him (PBUH) by all means, prevent Him from conveying his message, and seduce him by offering wealth, power, and marriage (to the most beautiful Arab women). His response –when they mediated his uncle (fatherُ s brother) Abou Taleb –was that "By Allah, If they put the moon on my right, and the sun on my left to force me abandon this matter, I will never leave it till, rather Allahُ s word prevail, or I perish".

They tried other means such as physical and moral torture .In Al Ta'ef (a town nearby Mecca), they ordered their children and slaves to throw stones at the Messenger until his legs bled. In Uhud conquest, his cheeks were badly  wounded and his front teeth were broken. In Mecca, they put the dung of camels on his back and boycotted him and his companions untill Muslims starved. In Al khandak conquest, the Messenger starved that he tied up a rock to his stomach to relief hunger pain. In spite of these   hardships, he did not abandon his message, holding fast to Allah and relying on Him.

K. Because, love of the Messenger (PBUH) pleases him on the Day of Judgment when he sees us at his pool (fresh water for drinking in the hot day of judgment) then he gives us a drink that helps us to never get thirsty any more.

l. Because, He is the brick that completed the building of prophets established by Allah, the Almighty. In Sahih Muslim and Bukhari, the Messenger (PBUH) said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say "If only that this brick was put in its place!" so I am that brick, and I am the last of the prophets".

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 5:41 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Maxresdefault
Third:
why is He the best example?
Because:
a)    Allah – who knows better than us – said in the Holy Quran:
" Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow, for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much (Al-Ahzab: 21]. Allah, the Almighty, alone knows how precious, and dignified the Messenger is. Allah knows that Islam needs to be carried by a man who behaves and acts strictly upon rulings of Islam, turning abstract rulings into a tangible and virtual reality. Therefore, Allah has sent him after preparing his character to be a full representative of the Islamic rulings, and to be the best example for humanity (He is the one chosen out of the humanity…)

Allah has chosen the prophets out of the humanity, the  messengers out of the prophets , the messenger of strong will out of the messengers and preferred him to all creatures , purified his chest and raised his name high , forgave his sins , and purified him in everything.

Allah, the Almighty,
 purified His mind, as He says "Your companion (Muhammad) has neither gone astray nor has erred"[Al-Najm: 2]

purified His tongue from lies, as He says "Nor does he (Muhammad) speak out of (his own) desire" (Al-Najm: 3]

purified His chest, as He says " Have We not opened your chest for you (O Muhammad )"[Al-Sharh: 1]

purified His heart, as He says " The (Prophet's) heart lied not (in seeing) what he (Muhammad) saw." ((Al-Najm: 11]

purified His fame, as He says:" And raised high your fame?" ([Al-Sharh: 4]

purified Him from sins, as He says: "And removed from you your burden" (Al-Sharh: two]

purified His knowledge, as He says: "He has been taught (this Quran) by one mighty in power (Gabriel)." [Al-Najm: five]

purified His patience, as He says: " for the believers (he PBUH) is full of pity, kind, and merciful." (Al-Taubah: 128) and purified Him, as a whole, as He says: "And verily, you (O Muhammad) are on an exalted standard of character" (Al-Qalam: 4)

b)He is (PUH) the owner of the highest place in paradise,which Allah(Glory be to Him)has promised him with, as said in the Quran: "And in some parts of the night (also) offer the prayer with it (i.e. recite the Quran in the prayer), as an additional prayer (Tahajjud as an optional Nawafil prayer) for you (O Muhammad). It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaman Mahmuda (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the highest degree in Paradise!" (Al-Isra: 79)

This place – was mentioned also in hadith Muslim on the authority of Abu Huraira, the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)) said "I am the father of all the people on the Last Day, I am the first one to get out of the grave, and I am the first who  intercedes for people and Allah will accept my intercession"

Heُ s the best example because:
a. He is the Imam of all prophets in their congregational prayer in Al-Aksa Mosque on the ascending and descending day[Al Esraa and Al Meraag Night] how could we refuse to make him our Imam and example?

b. Allah has preferred him to all prophets – Muslim and Bukhari narrated in their Sahih on the authority of Abu Huraira, the Messenger of Allah said".

I am favored to prophets by six things:
1- I am given Ghawami –al – kalim ( the widest expression with the widest meaning).

2- Allah made me victorious by awe (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
3- The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me and was not made so for anyone else.
4- The earth has been made unstained for me (and for my followers),which makes it a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum with.
5- Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation exclusively, but I have been sent to all mankind.
6- I am the last prophet.

c. Allah has made him infallible, guided him to the right, and controlled his speech that "He never speaks out of desire".

d. He is a human, who gets happy, sad, hungry, and thirsty. He eats, walks in markets, fasts, and breaks his fast, gets sick, feels pain, becomes healthy, marries, procreates, loses his kids, loses his wives, stays at his country, and travels in some cases. Thus, he is the only Messenger who left to us a complete life style that can be taken as an example because his life was like an open book.

He embodied all life experiences in an ideal manner. Thus, he is our example concerning our social relations with our wives, kids, relatives and the Islamic society as a whole. He is our example regarding good behavior, telling about Allah(the Almighty), and he is our light in our way to Allah.

e. He was our example in his good care for his companions. He was always asking about them, visiting them, and observing their life conditions. He was also notifying those who make mistakes and encouraging charitable ones. He was kind to the poor and the needy. He has cared for bringing up their kids and educating the ignorant ones using the best techniques in this regard.

Fourth:
why should we try to implant his love in our children's hearts?  
We should try Because:
a. Early childhood is the most important stage in building human personality.
Therefore, if we want to bring up a Muslim who loves Allah and His Messenger, this must start from early childhood. At this stage, children care for their parents' content. They are also obedient and easy going.

b. If a child (becomes familiar with such love at the stage of  childhood, it will be easy to accept that love at the stage of adulthood. learning something at childhood makes the child familiar with it and vice versa. If a child was not taught at the childhood, learning would be difficult at the adulthood.

c. If our children do not love the Messenger (PBUH) ,they will  not follow his manners in the way  we like them to do ,and our efforts will be useless.

d. Their love to Him(PUH) ,will in turn bring goodness, and success for them in all matters of life and this is what any parents desire.

e. Allah , the Almighty, says in the Holy Quran: " Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Al-Imran: 31) Therefore, his love brings about love of Allah in the worldly life and His forgiveness in the here after, I wonder if there a better blessing a parent would desire for his(her) child !!

f .Paradise is the abode of those who loved and obeyed him (PBUH). Al Bukhari narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "All Muslims will be  in paradise except those who refused. The companions asked, "Oh, Messenger of Allah who will refuse?" He replied " whoever obeys me will enter paradise , and whoever disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)"

What a parent can wish for his child more than being in paradise in addition to love of Allah and His forgiveness?!

g. Allah(Glory be to Him) makes parents responsible for their children. Hence, Allah will ask parents about the responsibility they have given to them before He asks children concerning their parents. – Al Imam "Ibin Al kayem" emphasized that those who have neglected educating their children, have committed a grave mistake!!

Again, most children are corrupted due to negligence of their parents, who neither taught them religious duties, nor Sunnah. Accordingly, they have corrupted their children who will not in turn care for their parents at their senility.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 5:46 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL-SvckOKmHNCrUhfQkLlwfIRXtSuBNVq7AVZmZdlCGm2AhbZV
Fifth:
How could we teach our children to love the Messenger (PBUH)?
First:
by having a righteous example
The first step to love the Messenger of Allah is that parents should love the Messenger. This is because children are like radars that receive what is happening around. Thus, if parents have true love for the Messenger of Allah, the child will love him without any effort because he will see this love in his parent's eyes, voices, and prayers for the Messenger whether his name was mentioned or not.

He can also touch this love in their yearning to visit the Messenger's grave, their respect to the sacredness of Madina and, their acting upon Sunnah. They should always say " we like that because the Messenger liked it, we do such thing because the Messenger was doing it, we avoid such thing because the Messenger left it, we do such good deeds to have Allah's acceptance, which will lead us to be with the Messenger in paradise " Accordingly, the child will absorb this love indirectly.

Therefore, having a good example is the best and the easiest means to influence children. Sheikh Mohammad kutb confirmed the previous; by saying: "It's easy to write a book or to imagine methods for education. However, such book and methods will remain useless unless they turn into a reality through behaviors, actions, emotions, and ideas of a human being… This is because; it is illogical to ask our children to do something that we cannot do". Again, it is abnormal to do the opposite of something that we asked our children to do.

Allah, has condemned such practice, he says "Enjoin you Al-Birr (piety and righteousness and each and every act of obedience to Allah) on the people and you forget (to practice it) yourselves, while you recite the Scripture [the (Torah)]! Have you then no sense?" (Al-Bakarah:( 44 and" O you who believe!

Why do you say that which you do not do? Most hateful it is with Allah that you say that which you do not do. "(Al-Saf: 2, 3)

Thus, if our children followed us – by virtue of Allah – they will turn from a burden into a great support to us.

Second:
To regard what suits every stage:
Following is the way to deal with our children ,concerning the  love of Muhammed (pbuh)in different stages of age:
a) The stage from birth to two years:
Setting a good example plays the most important role at this stage, that’s why  the child should hear his parents asking for peace and blessing upon the Messenger, especially:
•    when his name is mentioned ,

•     and  Intensively on Thursday nights and Fridays , Accordingly, the child will be familiar with such practice from his childhood… and it will be a preliminary stage for love of the Messenger at adulthood.

Moreover, we can repeat before our child such chants to make him memorize them:
Mohammed is our Messenger
His Mother is A'mena
His father is Abdullah
Who died before his birth,
Abu-Taleb is his uncle
Who was relieving his distresses,
and bringing him up!
That is the son of Abdullah
His manners are of the Quran
He is a mercy sent by Allah 

A mercy, which prevailed the world.
b) The stage from three to six years:
In this stage ,the child is characterized by his fondness of stories. Therefore, it will be helpful to let him know simply about the Messenger (PBUH) who was sent by Allah, glory be to Him, to lead us and teach us the distinction between good and evil. Those who have chosen good will be in paradise and those who have chosen evil will be in hell- may Allah protect us. Moreover, we can narrate the story of Abdullah and Aamena ;parents of the Messenger, the story of his birth(PBUH), and the story of Haleema (his nursing). We can also tell him that the Messenger was an orphan. He was turning his face towards the heaven while his partners were playing and making fun in the company of their parents just like little birds. He never said "O' dad" because he did not have a father, but he was always saying "O' Allah".

It is also important to discuss these things with the child and let him express his opinion regarding the stories he (or she) hears, and to explain unclear events. It is also favorable for the child to memorise the last two verses of surah "Al -Taubah" and "Al-Fath" which tell about virtues of the Messenger. Again, we should explain obscure meanings.

In addition, it's also advisable for the child to memorize one short Hadith as the following after explaining the meanings for him:
*"Whoever said faithfully there is no God but Allah, will be in paradise"

*"Allah is beautiful and loves beauty"
*"Allah likes the one of you (Muslim) who perfects his work"
*"The best among you (Muslims)are those who learn the Quran and teach it".
*"Removing harmful things from the road is sadaqa (alms)"
*"A slanderer will not enter paradise"
*"Whoever abstains from thanking people, is not grateful to Allah"
*"Whoever tyrannizes the young and disregards the old is not one of us (Muslims)"
*"A Muslim is the one who avoids doing harm to Muslims with his tongue and hands"
*"Saying a good, beneficial word is a sadaqa (alms)"
*"Don't be angry, and you will be in paradise"
*"Smiling at your Muslim brother is a sadaqa (alms)".
*"Merciful people will have the mercy of Allah"
*"The best Muslims are those who are concerned only with their business rather than others'"
*"The best people are those who benefit others"
*"Religion tells us to give advice"
*"Paradise is under mothers' feet"(If you care for her, look after her, and be nice to her, then Paradise will be  so near to you)
*"Gifts are a source of love between people"
*"Whoever repents will be like a one who has no sins"
*"Prayers are the delight of my (Muhammad's) eye(peace of mind and heart)"
*"Hayaa (shyness of wrong doing) is a part of faith"
*"The signs of hypocrite are there: wherever he speaks, he tells a lie, whenever he promises, he always breaks his promise, and if you trust him, he proves to be dishonest"

c) The stage from seven to ten:
In this stage, we can narrate to our children, Messenger's situations of mercy, love, respect and kidding with children… There are many situations, of which we will mention some  later. It should be noticed that girls would love his (PBUH) situations with girls, and vice versa. However, in any case, children should know such situations because stories have deep influence on children, and make them ready to imitate the heroes of the stories.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 5:53 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSazmuIWUzB-DdeypgUng1KhW2iST6voyiQp-LbqJIk5nK0a9WT
The following are some situations:
a) His situation (PBUH) with his grandsons Al Hassan and Al Hussein.
He loved them so much and he treated them with kindness, the following are situation of the best grandfather:
Abdullah Ibn Shadad (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
"Once, the Messenger (PBUH) came for "Al Eshaa" (Night prayer) carrying one of his grandsons (El Hassan or Al Hussein). The Messenger walked forward to lead us in the prayer, put the boy down and started the prayer. 

Then he prostrated for a long time. The narrator doubted and raised his head. 

He saw the child on the Messenger's back, so the narrator prostrated again. After the prayer was over, people asked the Messenger about the reason of his prolonged prostration that they thought something bad has occurred or he(PBUH) had a revelation" The Messenger replied "Nothing of that , but the child was on my back and I hated to  disturb him".

Abdullah Ibn Barida narrated on the authority of his father, that "The Messenger (PBUH) was delivering a sermon when his grandsons Al Hassan and El Hussin came wearing a long red shirt which makes them walk and trip repeatedly. Then, the Messenger left the pulpit to bring them up saying "Allah has spoken the truth, your wealth and your children are only a trial, when I looked to the boys walking and tripping. I can't stand completing the sermon, until I carried them up to the pulpit".

Al Bukhari ,also narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah kissed Al – Hasan bin Ali while Al – Aqra' bin Habis Al- Tamimi was sitting beside him. Al Aqra' said " I have ten children and I have never kissed anyone of them " the Messenger  gazed at him and said, " Whoever is not merciful to others will not be treated mercifully" Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) narrated that a Bedouin exclaimed " Did you kiss your children?! We didn't" the Messenger replied, "I can not put mercy in your heart if Allah has taken it away from it"

The Messenger was treating children kindly, especially his children. He (PBUH) used to carry Al Hasan (may Allah be pleased with him) on his shoulders, play with him, and kiss him. He also was trying to catch the boy while playing. Sometimes, he could catch the boy while trying to escape. Again, he used to move his tongue to make the boy laugh!

Beside his kindness, he showed great love and care for his grandsons when he was trying to educate them. Abu Heraira narrated that "once Al Hasan put a date from sadaqa (charity) in his mouth. Then, the Messenger told him kindly to throw it, saying," Don't you know that Mohammad's family is not to eat sadaqa!?".

b) Again, his situations with a little brother of Anas Ibn Malek, who was called "Abu Omayr". The Messenger of Allah (pbuh)knew that the boy was happy that he bought a little serin. The Messenger used to ask the boy about the serin whenever he saw him saying, "Oh Omair, how is the serin?" When the Messenger ,after that, saw the boy crying, He asked him about the cause of his sadness. The boy said, "The serin has died". The Messenger started to try to relieve his sadness, by joking and talking to the boy, until he laughed! Some of the companions passed by the Messenger and asked why he is sitting with the boy. The Messenger replied, "The serin has died, and I sat here to console Abu Omayr"!

c) Moreover, he was merciful during prayers when he heard cries of a child. Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said "I never prayed behind any Imam a prayer lighter ,or more perfect than that behind the Messenger; he used to cut short the prayer whenever he heard cries of a child lest he should put the child's mother to trial". The Messenger also said, "When I start the prayer I intended to prolong it, but on hearing the cries of a child I cut short the prayer because I know that the cries of a child will incite his mother's passions".

d) Besides, The messenger used to encourage children to pray by accompanying them for prayer and caressing their cheeks lovingly. Gaber Ibn Abu Samraa said " I prayed behind the Messenger (PBUH "Al Zuhr" (noon prayer) then he left for his family and I was with him. In his way, he met two boys. The Messenger caressed their cheeks one by one " the narrator said " when the Messenger caressed my cheek I felt as if his hand is a cool wind blowing from a perfumer's container".

e) The Messenger used to give children presents. Imam Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (PBUH) was given the first fruit of Madina. He (PBUH) said, "O'Allah, shower blessings upon us in our city, and our fruits, in our mudd and Sa's (measurements) blessings upon blessings", and he would then give the fruits to the youngest of the children present there!

f) Allah's Messenger used to carry children during prayer. Abu Huraira and Muslims narrated on the authority of Kutada that "The Messenger was praying while carrying Omama the daughter of Al-a's Ibin Al Rabi' (his grand daughter). When he was standing, he carried her, and before his prostration, he put her down and carried her again after finishing the prayer".

G) He respected children and warned parents of lying to them. Children were allowed to attend sermons. Once, a boy was sitting on the Messenger's right, while there were old men on his left. A drink of milk was brought to the Messenger who drank some of it. Then, the Messenger said to the boy " If you permit me, I'll give (of the drink to the old men first ". The boy said,"I will not give preference to any one over me as regards my share from you, O' Allah's Messenger! Then the Messenger put that container in the boy's hand.

Abdullah Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that " My mother called me, while the Messenger (PBUH) was at our house, saying " come here I'll give you something ". Then Messenger (PBUH) said " what do you intend to give him? She replied, "dates". He said:" you'd better give him ,or it would be  a lie".

H) He ordered Muslims to care for girls, who were buried alive at the pre-Islamic time.

I) He also cares for guiding children to the right, correcting their false conception wisely and practically to eradicate the default from its root.

The following are examples of this care:
- One of his companions, who was a slave from Persia, said "when I witnessed with the Messenger of Allah Uhud foray ,I shot a disbeliever and I said " Take This arrow from the Persian boy"."The Messenger of Allah looked at me saying "It would be better if you said I'm the Ansarian boy"!

-Abdullah Ibn Umar was not praying at night .The Messenger (PBUH) said, "Abdullah is the best man if he prays at night" Then, Abdullah started to pray most of the night.

J) He also taught children to keep secrets. Abdullah Ibn Gafar (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "Once the Messenger (PBUH) asked me to follow him. Then, he spoke about something that I'll never tell anyone".

k) He treated his servant(Anas Ibn Malek) mercifully where he used to pamper him calling him "O'Aunais ", or "my son". Anas said, "I served the Messenger (PBUH) ten years. By Allah, he never said uf (a minor word expressing impatience) and he never blamed me by saying, "why did you do so, or why didn't you do so?"

L) He also liked to hold competitions between children to activate their minds, develop their talents ,increase their determination and improve their hidden energies. Once, Sumra and Rafe' wrestled before the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) when he wanted to choose one of them for Jihad. The story started when the two boys came and asked the Messenger to participate in Jihad. The Messenger refused because both of them were young. The companions recommended Sumra because he was a good archer and the Messenger agreed. Rafe' then said "I'm stronger than Sumra, but I'm not a good archer". Then, the two boys wrestled and Rafe' won. Finally, the Messenger agreed to take both of them.

M) Again, he also treated animals mercifully ,the following is an example: His story with the camel which he (PBUH) saw at an Ansarian grove. The story began when the Messenger entered the grove and the camel came towards him crying and his eyes were full of tears. The Messenger wiped the tears and said: " who is the owner of that camel?. An Ansarian boy came saying: " It's mine O' Allah's Messenger". The Messenger replied "Don't you fear Allah who has given you such animal! The camel has complained that you prevent him from food and force him to work all day long".

There are also many stories that parents can find in syrah books which suit children at this age.

It would be better if we could accompany our child to visit the grave of the Messenger (PBUH) after briefing him about good manners that should be followed inside a mosque (Masjed ), especially the prophet's Mosque and the Holy Mosque. We should also explain  that the soul of the Messenger returns back to his body to answer us after asking for peace and blessing upon him and that invocation after asking for peace and blessing upon him is accepted (If Allah so wills).

Again, we should clarify the fact that, we head towards Mecca when praying beside the Messenger's Holy grave, because we seek only Allah's support.

We should also teach our child the etiquette of being at the pure Rawda and let him (or her) spend there, as he(she) likes. In fact, we spend so much time and money for our children to go to school, to guarantee their future and to provide entertainment and clothing. The author believes that such visit is not less important than the previous things because it is a means of teaching and providing spiritual support. It also gets the child close to Allah and His Messenger.

Hence, it guarantees his good future in life and the hereafter, if Allah so wills.

It has been proved that such visit at early stage of life is more influential for a child. It helps him fight Satan , abide by religious rules for the rest of  his life ,on condition that parents should be committed to good manners during the Holy Journey. They should also help him keep happy memories.

This visit may be regarded as a reward for his success at school, or his good manners,and so on, to have a deeper influence. Therefore, such visit will be a motive for success. We can also help him love the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) by rewarding the child for asking for peace and blessing upon the Messenger ten times –for instance– before sleeping, after prayers, and when he is angry… etc, to get accustomed to such habit.

D) The Stage from eleven to thirteen:
In this stage, we can indirectly tell our children about manners and character of the Messenger (PBUH), taking advantage of the most suitable time for such talk which are: family meal times, weekend picnics, times spent in the car while going for picnics. On the car, we can play the cassette to listen to a tape such as (love of the Messenger (PBUH), by Amr Khaled, or give the child exciting books about the Messenger (PBUH) such as (Muhammad, the Humanitarian) by khaled Mohammed khald, (Muhammad's behavior) by Nagwa Hussin Abel Aziz ,and (Miracles of the apostle) (PBUH) for (children) by Mohamed Hamza El Saa'dawy.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 5:59 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? 315286
In this stage we can tell them about:
a) Good manners(etiquette) of Muhammad (pbuh).
•    He (PBUH) observed good manners with his companions. He used to walk behind them. He used to greet people who meet him in his way.

•     If he talked, he would utter Ghawami –al– kalim (the widest expression with the widest meaning). His speech was unmistakable. His words were neither curious nor limited.

•     He was saying "To be really a good Muslim, you should leave what is not of your concern". He also said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the last Day should talk what is good or keep quite".

•     He (PBUH) used to keep quiet for long, think a lot, and have good manners.

•    He was neither harsh nor rude.

•    He respected boon of Allah ,even if it was not so much.

•    He never got angry for a worldly matter. If he fights for right, none can stop him, but He never tried to grant victory for himself. If he gets angry, he leaves the place. If he gets happy, he lowers his eye.

•     He never laughed, but he used only to smile.

•     He shared with his companions their permissible talk. If they talk about a worldly matter such as, a food or a drink, he talks with them.

•     He never criticized a food, but he used to leave what he did not like and eat what he likes.

•    He (pbuh) said, "The most superior among you (believers) are those of good manners; and the most beloved by me and the closest to me on the Day of Judgment, are those of the best manners".

•    When he was asked about the meaning of charity, he said "good manners" and when he was asked about the best deeds he said: "good manners"!

•    He cared so much for prevalence of cordiality and familiarity among Muslims. He used to advice them; saying: "If you are three, it's not allowed for two of you to share secret conversation, because the third will be sad".

He also said " It 's not allowed for a man to ask another to leave his place to seat himself… but make room for others and open the way for them, may Allah open the way for you".

He also said "It's not allowed for a man to seat himself between two unless they approve it"

Again, he said "whoever is riding should start to  greet (ask for peace) who is walking and the walking one should start to great the sitting one, the group of the fewer number should start the greeting and the younger should start to greet the older".

•    He cared much in teaching good manners to  Muslims, KUlwa Ibn Al Hanbal said, "I delivered a present from Safwan Ibn Umaya to the Messenger (PBUH). I neither asked for permission to enter the room, nor greeted the Messenger (PBUH).

Then, the messenger said" go back and enter the room again after saying "peace be upon you, shall I enter the room"?

•    His good manners and politeness are evident through his respect for dignity of human beings ; whom Allah has dignified.

•     He cared  very much for feelings and emotions of humans ,that  he never blamed anyone directly for committing a mistake but he always said:
"Some people did so and so…. " in order to let the wrongdoer feel his sin without being  known by others.

Moa'wya Ibn Al Hakam said,
"While I was praying, a man sneezed. Then, I said "May Allah be merciful to you ". At this moment, people looked at me. I thought that I have committed a grave mistake, so I said "Why are you looking at me?". People start to hit their thighs. I realized that they want me to stop talking. After the prayer, I have never seen a teacher better than the Messenger (PBUH), let my father and mother be sacrificed for him, by Allah he didn't blame, hit or insult me, but he only said " It's not allowed during prayer to talk. However, you can only glorify Allah( say Allah is great) and recite the Holy Quran".

•    Most of all, In spite of his strong piety, the Messenger was always saying " O 'Allah ,as you gave me good and beautiful  face and figure, make my manners as such."

b) Generosity of Muhammad:
Muhammad excelled people with his generosity. He never repulsed whoever asked him for anything even if he (PBUH) has nothing to give. Once, a man asked him for his garment. The Messenger (PBUH) entered his home, put the garment off, and gives it to the man.

Once, a man asked him for something, he (PBUH) gave him sheep between two mountains. The man was so amazed, that he left the place quickly lest that the generous (PBUH) would return his gift. He went back to his people and told them "O my people embrace Islam, Muhammad gives without any fear of poverty".

Moreover, it's a sufficient evident for his generosity to quote what was narrated by Bukhari on the authority of Ibn Abbas who said when asked about the Messenger of Allah "Allah's Messenger was the most generous of all people, and he used to be more generous in Ramadan month. Gabriel used to meet him every night in Ramadan to study the Quran carefully together. Allah's Messenger used to become more generous than the fast wind when he met Gabriel"!!

The following are amazing examples for his generosity:
•    The Messenger gave Al- Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, an amount of gold that he couldn't carry.

•    He also gave Moawz Ibn Afraa a handful of gold and Jewellery in return for a present of dates and Egyptian cucumber.

•    A man came and asked him for something. The Messenger said, I have nothing but buy any thing at my expense and I'll pay for it later".

c) His self control (PBUH):
In his self-control – avoidance of uncontrolled reactions in case of anger – Muhammad was an example to be followed.

His self-control can be clearly shown through the following examples:
•    When his cheeks were injured , and his front teeth were fractured on the day of Uhud battle , he raised his hands to pray to Allah, the companions thought that he would invoke Allah against the disbelievers but he said " O ' Allah pardon my people because they don't know"!!!

•    When a Bedouin pulled his garment (PBUH) that his neck was harmed saying" Load my two Camels with the gift of Allah, it's neither your  wealth nor your father's". The Messenger tolerated the Bedouin's rudeness and said, "The wealth is for Allah and I am his worshipper. Therefore, Allah will punish you for what you have done to me !" .The man said "No". The Messenger said "Why?". The man replied, "Because you are not a man who does something bad in return for something bad". The Messenger smiled (PBUH) and ordered to give him tow camels, one loaded with barley and the other with dates"!!!

•    Further more, It has not proven that he (PBUH) ever hit a servant or a woman. Aisha, his wife, (may Allah be pleased with her), said " He never took revenge over anybody for his own sake but (he did) only when Allah's legal bindings were outraged, he never hit something except in Jihad for the sake of Allah and he never hit a servant or a woman".

d) His forgiveness (PBUH).
Forgiveness –means to forgive when you have the ability to take revenge – was one of manners of the Messenger (PBUH). Allah (Glory be to him) ordered him to forgive, He said: " Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the foolish (i.e. don't punish them)." (Al-Araf: 199)

When the Messenger asked Gabriel about the meaning of the verse, he replied " I'll ask The Knower, The Wise first "Then, Gabriel came and said " O ' Muhammad, Allah asked you to be in touch with whoever cut his relationship with you, gives whoever refused to give you, and forgive whoever oppressed you "and he(BPUH) responded to Allah's order.

•    Aisha ( may Allah be pleased with her said:
" wherever he was to choose one of two matters, he would choose the easier of the two as long as it is not sinful to do so, but if it was sinful, he would not approach it".

•    Again his forgiveness is evident when "Ghawrath Ibn Al Hareth" came to kill him (PBUH).

Once the Messenger was alone under a tree having a nap), and his companions were having a nap too, in one of the forays. The Messenger woke up to find Ghawrath standing above him pointing the sword towards him.

Ghawrath said "who can save you from me?". The Messenger replied "Allah!". At this word, the sword fell down and the Messenger took it ,and said "who can save you from me? "Ghawrath replied "Be the best" .The Messenger left him and forgave him. The man went to his people and said, "I have met the best person on earth"!!!

•    When he entered the Holy mosque in the morning of the conquest of Mecca, and saw the men of Quraish – those who disbelieved, insulted and tortured, dismissed him and his companions – those  men of Quraish were sitting lowering their heads, waiting for the decision of the Messenger (PBUH).

However, he said "O' Quraish, what do you think I'm going to do? They replied, "You are a generous brother ,and  a son of a generous brother". He  answered "Go, you are free".

Thus, he forgave them in spite of their countless crimes against him    and his companions.

When hypocrites conspired to kill him in his way from Tabouk to Mecca and he was informed about their conspiracy, he forgave them saying " lest that people might say Muhammad is killing his companions'.

•    When disbelievers used to call him "Mozammam "a word of insult means hateful, instead of (Muhammad) and his companions got angry, he said "ignore them, they are insulting someone called "Mozammam" and I'm (Muhammad)".

e) His bravery (PBUH):
He (PBUH) had both, a brave heart , and mind .Having a brave heart means that you don't fear what others normally fear, and enjoying boldness to confront fears, While having a brave mind means not to fear consequences as long as you are doing what is right. Accordingly, the Messenger was the bravest person ever!

Allah, the Almighty, has confirmed this when He ordered him to fight alone, He says" Then fight (O Muhammad) in the Cause of Allah, you are not tasked (held responsible) except for yourself, and incite the believers (to fight along with you" (Al –Nisaa: 84)

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 6:07 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? 1462426652856450
The following are more evidences for his bravery:
•    Testimoy of the brave heroes that he (PBUH) was so brave. Ali Ibn Abi taleb, who was a brave knight said" When the battle flared  up and eye irises were redden, We used to seek protection in the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) from being stabbed.

•    On the day of Uhud , he (PBUH) proved unsurpassed bravery that amazed the bravest heroes. He (PBUH) stood as strong mountain whereas his companion sought protection in him ,and surrounded him to fight till the end of the battle, in which people suffered due to violation of the Messenger's orders.

•    On the day of Hunain, his companions and soldiers fled due to hardships and difficulties they found. However, he did not flee. He stayed alone fighting while riding his white mule and saying "I'm the prophet undoubtedly. I'm the son of Abdul Muttalib","O, people, come on to fight ' till his companions came back to fight and won the battle in one an hour. This was about his brave heart.

As for his brave mind, it is enough to mention single evidence. His situation when (Sohail Ibn Amr) insisted during the formalization of Al Hodaybia treaty that they shouldn't start with the phrase " in the name of Allah " but " In thy name O' Allah' [The phrase used before Islam] and that They should write (Mohammed Ibn Abdullah) instead of (Muhammad the Messenger of Allah).
Although the companions were very angry, the Messenger kept quiet, and the next year, Allah, the Almighty, rewarded him, and Mecca was conquered. Thus,The Messenger showed his bravery, far-sightedness ,and sound judgement.

f) His patience:
Patience, here, means, to be patient enough to:
•    prevent your self from whims,

•    obey Allah all the time,
•    avoid sins all the time,
•     and accept the destiny of Allah (Qadhaa)- whether good or bad.

Patience was one of the manners of Muhammad (pbuh) He was characterized with patience during all the period in which he delivered Allah's message which lasted twenty-three years. He neither resented nor abandoned his mission till it reached the horizons, as Allah wills. By reviewing the following situation, the reality of his patience will be crystal  clear. Such patience is an example for all Muslims in their lives.

•    His patience (PBUH) during his residence in Mecca where disbelievers hit him, threw dung of a camel on his back, insulted him, accused him of madness and witchcraft, and of being just a poet not a prophet.

Moreover, they tortured his companions, besieged him for three years with Bani Hashim at Abitalib's mountain passes, decided to execute him and sent their men for that; but Allah, the Almighty, saved him.

•    His patience in the 'year of sadness' when his wife Khadija died. She believed him when others disbelieved him, lodged him when others abandoned him, gave him when others refused to give him, and comforted him when others accused him; beside his patience on the death of his uncle who was so kind and supportive to him.

All such afflictions did not weaken his ability and he has unsurpassed patience:
•    His patience during wars, in Badr, Uhud, Khandak, Mecca  Conquest, Hunein, Ta'ef (when all residents fought him), and in Tabouk. His bravery was obvious that he never felt defeat, failure, or boredom. He fought several battles and led many brigades. He lived ten years of successive wars!! what a patience that he had!?

•    He was able to stand hunger patiently all his life that he never ate his fill of barley bread more than once per day!!!

•    Finally, Although he could have possessed whatever he liked, he preferred the here after and its blessings.

g) His mercy (PBUH):
He was merciful to people (a mercy of the strong, not the misery weak). He practiced it having a strong belief in it, and its importance. Allah, the Almighty, says about his mercy to all creatures: "And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the A'lamin (mankind, jinns and all that exist)" (Al-Anbiaa: 107) and about his mercy to believers Allah says: "for the believers (he PBUH is) full of pity, kind, and merciful. (ِAl-Taubah: 128)

When he (PBUH) was harmed in Mecca, he went to Al Ta'ef. Then, the people of Al Ta'ef threw stones at him. His feet were injured and he invoked Allah and complained his weakness and disregard of people.

Gabriel descended and said:
"O' Muhammad, order what you wish. If you like, I will let Al- Akshabain (i.e. two mountains in Mecca) fall on them The merciful Messenger said: " No, because I hope that Allah will let them give birth to  children who will worship Allah alone, and will worship none beside Him' later, it was proved that his opinion was sound and that many people from such places converted to Islam!!!

He was merciful even when he fought the disbelievers (enemies of Allah) he had his own unique "War Ethics", that he ordered his soldiers not to fight except those who started to fight or raised a weapon for fighting. He used to tell them: "Don't kill the women, the children, the elderly "and,"Don't burn palm – trees or plants" Moreover,He never mutilated the dead bodies or humiliated his enemies. He was also saying " Don't hit the faces ", and instead of hating his enemies, he hoped that they are saved from Hell, through worshipping  just one God, and admit that Mohammad (PBUH) is the Last prophet sent by Allah.

He (PBUH) also recommended his men to well  treat  the prisoners of war, as follows:
•    to respect them,

•    treat them with justice,
•     keep their pride,
•    take care of  their mental and physical safety,
•    give clothes to those who are naked or have torn ones
•    He (PBUH) also used to honor the ones who are  honored and had royalty in their countries.
•    Moreover, he some times was so forgiving ,that he released some of them without ransom.
However, this tolerance was done wisely, and only with the prisoners of war who deserved it, so  he used to, firmly, punish the betrayers, and  deceivers.
He (PBUH) was also sympathetic with non Muslims, Al Bukhari narrated on the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) that a Jewish boy was working as a servant for the Messenger (PBUH).
When the boy became sick, the Messenger visited him, wished him recovery and good health, then advised him saying: "would you convert to Islam?" The boy looked at his father who was sitting beside him, the father said: "Obey Abu Al kasem (that is what non Muslims used to call Muhammad) Then the boy converted to Islam and the Messenger left him happily, saying: ' Thanks be to Allah who saved him (the boy) from Hell!!"

He also advised Muslims to care for the week, he said
" the best house is the one which has a well treated orphan " He also advised them to take care of the women, He said: "I advice you to take care of the women, for they are created from a crooked rib" . And he also advised them to car for slaves. That his last words before his death were "care for prayer and your slaves" He (PBUH) repeated the phrase several times till his voice blurred and no voice were heared any more!

Again, he was merciful towards his Ummah that when he recited Allah's saying about Ibraham (PBUH): "O my Lord! They have indeed led astray many among mankind. But whoever follows me, he verily is of me. And whoever disobeys me, - still You are indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" (Ibrahim:36) "and Jesus' (PBUH): "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the AlMighty, the All­Wise" (A-Ma'idaa: 118)

He raised his hand and said:
" O' Allah be merciful to my Ummah " and he cried. Then, Allah, glory be to Him, said to Gabriel "Go to Muhammad and ask him" what makes you cry?" Gabriel descended and asked Muhammad who told him that He was crying for his Ummah. Allah ordered Gabriel to tell him (PBUH) "( Allah ) will please you, and you will not be offended regarding your Ummah"

H) His faithfulness:
•    He had unique faithfulness that he was faithful to Allah, his parentes,his baby sitter, his wives, his companions ,and all creatures.

When A'isha (his wife) wondered about his praying too much at night that his feet were swollen ,he said: "shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)"

•    Once, an old women visited him (PBUH) in Madina. Then, he welcomed her and spread his expensive garment on the floor to let her sit down on it. When the women left, Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) asked about his warm welcome. The Messenger replied that: "the women used to visit the house during the life of his late wife khadiga."

•    Again, the Messenger (PBUH) loved the distance [few meters] that separates  his room at the mosque and the pulpit because such distance was the place of his foot steps towards Allah, and the delight of his eye (i.e. prayer). Such love made him honor it, he said "between my house and my pulpit there's a garden from amongst the gardens of paradise".

Again, before our kids go to sleep is the best time to narrate such stories about the Messenger (PBUH) when lights are off or dim ,when  the child is ready for listening or imaging. Then, he would be able to think of what he hears.

If (parents couldn't afford accompanying their children to Muhammad's Rawda ( garden of paradise) in Madina,, they can listen with them, during driving the car, in weekends, to cassette tapes such as the ones titled: (Islamic Morals) by Amr khaled. Such tapes simply address the young and the adults, and discuss every Islamic manner and aspects of such manner shown in the manners of the Messenger (PBUH).

As a matter of fact, teaching manners of the Messenger (PBUH) to our children may create a problem, because our children will be shocked when they face the people whose manners are in contrast to such manners!!!

They will find that some of their peers lie, cheat, brag, insult one another by nicknames, or get angry for trivial reasons. The worst is that such peers may regard our children as weak, or stupid because they hold fast to such manners!! Such situation may cause depression or distrust regarding what their parents taught them.

]Accordingly, parents may regret for what they taught their children awho are living amongst people who, most of them, have abandoned morals. The author warns parents from such destructive feeling because it allows the Satan to influence the believer.

The author affirms that it is right to teach our children such morals This is because, the Messenger (PBUH) said: "The closest to me on the last Day are those of the best manners"

Thus, if we taught our children good manners for the sake of Allah, we should be sure that Allah, glory be to him, will facilitate hardships for them and they would win at the end, if Allah so wills, whether in life ,or the hereafter.

We should teach our children to remind themselves that they are right, when they see such bad examples, he (or she) should tell himself:
"I 'm right!!",

"They are mistaken",

"My duty is to hold fast to my good manners to be a good  example that one day others may follow me",
This is because the Messenger himself did so,

when he was the only Muslim on the earth,

and if others did not do the right  thing,
I should care about my self and hope for paradise ,because of my good manners!"

We should help them choose good friends who have good manners because such company helps them feel that they are not alien in society.

Again, we should not forget to invoke Allah for them saying:
" O' Allah guide my children and Muslim children to act upon good manners, morals and inclinations.
You are the one to guide them and drive away bad manner, morals and inclinations,
"O' Allah beautify my children's manners as you beautified their shapes"

e) The stage from fourteen to sixteen:
It is helpful in such stage to hold competitions in summer holidays between the children and their peers [relatives, neighbors, fiends at school or club].

Children can also conduct small researches about syrah [life story of Muhammad pbuh], including topics such as: Muhammad before birth ,incident of the elephants,

Abdullah (his father), his birth (PBUH) and his story with Halima (his Nursing baby sitter),

Muhammad as a child,
Muhammad as a boy,
his youth and his marriage to khadiga (may Allah be pleased with her), his relation with his wives, his daughters, especially Fatima, and his companions, the mutual love between him and his companions,
and his miracles before and after revelation.

Again, conducting researches helps our teenagers memorize what they read,and write. Moreover, exerting effort during collection, arrangement and formulation of information in writing, makes it more stable in mind. We should reward our teenagers who conduct good researches by giving them things they like. We can also give them books such as: [Miracles of the Messenger (PBUH) and evidences for the truth of his Message] by sheikh Ibrahim Galhom and Mahamed Hammad, [Muhammad (PBUH)] by Abdel Hamid Godaa Al Sahar, [This is Muhammad for his lovers] by sheikh Abou Bakr Al Gazaeri.

f- The stage from seventeen to twenty:
At this stage, we should encourage them not only to read about him (PBUH), but also to defend him (in many languages) against what some non Muslims accuse him (PBUH) of, most of which is: having many wives.

We should support them with material and information sources of authentic,and responsible Islamic intellects, such as "Shaikh Al- Shaa'rawy"

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 6:13 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? 711836050525
We can discuss with them the following words of "Shaikh Al-Shaarawy" about Muhammad (PBUH) having many wives:
First, Nobility and status of the Messenger (PBUH) cannot be evaluated or appreciated by humans; Allah, The Almighty, alone is the one who can evaluate him (PBUH), because He has chosen him of all humans to be sent  to the humanity. Allah, Glory be to Him, says: "How Should He not know what He has created? He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them)!!" (Al-Mulk: 14)

If we want to know the real status of the Messenger (PBUH), We will find that Allah, be glorified, called all Prophets using their names without titles, but when He called Muhammad He did not say" O' Muhammad or Ahmed", but He said "O'Messenger"

Not only that, but He also swore by several non-human creatures (animals, inanimate objects, and angles) and He never swore by humans except for Muhammad (PBUH) ,Allah the Almighty, says" Verily, by your life (O Muhammad), in their wild intoxication, they were wandering blindly." (Al-Hijr :72)

This means that Muhammad's life is of great value to Allah!

Moreover, People used to praise only those who are characterized by good manners and noble characters according to human evaluation, which is subject to human knowledge. When it comes to Allah, He evaluates according to the most superior levels that humans can reach according to His knowledge.

Thus, when He says:
"And verily, you (O Muhammad) are on an exalted standard of character. (Al-Qalam:4), He means the ideal character not the ordinary one according to His(Allah's) knowledge.

Thus, the Messenger of Allah has exceeded the ordinary levels of having  good manners, to have ideal manners as evaluated by Allah, be glorified. Therefore, if we believed that the messenger is sent by Allah to guide people to the right way, which leads them  to happiness in this  life, and in the hereafter.

Moreover, if we believe in the miraculous Quran, which tell that Muhammad is the last messenger sent by Allah ,the messenger should be set as a standard for absolute perfection! Accordingly, his behavior should  not be judged, or measured. On the contrary, other deeds should be judged by his perfect deeds.

Thus, it is not acceptable to set a human standard of perfection and then judge his deeds (PBUH),who was sent by Allah  to Complement morality, according to that human standard!

To sum up, if you believe that the Messenger is sent by Allah, the Almighty, you should see his deeds as the accepted standard.

Second, Muhammad (PBUH), did not marry according to his desire, but according to the orders of Allah , Hence, it is strange that some people blame Him (PBUH), and disapprove his marriage to more than four women. 

However, they should rather disapprove the orders of Allah !! Because Allah ,the Almighty, says:" It maybe if he (PBUH), divorce you (all) ,that Allah will give him ,instead, better wives  than you "{al –Tahrim:5} It seems that Allah is the one who orders Him (PBUH), to divorce ,or to marry.

Allah, glory be to Him, also said:
"So when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage with you (Muhammad) in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage)with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled" (al Ahzab:37)

So it is clear that Allah is the one who gave her to him(PBUH), in marriage, to abandon the old Arabian habit of adopting children and give them all the sons and daughters legal rights, as if they are real sons and daughters (as will be mentioned later).

Therefore, Muhammad (PBUH) is not the doer of the action. For those who would like to disapprove the divine act, they should ask Allah, glory be to Him,: "why have you done so?"!!

Third, It is not a statistical matter, and if it is so, should we ask ourselves: "Did Allah increase the number of Muhammad's wives, or decreased it.?!!

It's true that the messenger (PBUH) had nine wives ,and Allah has ordered him that Muslim men who had more than four wives, should keep only four and divorce others, but the messenger (PBUH) was an exception- why!

Because He was not allowed to marry nine women, but was allowed to keep  his nine wives. Thus, He was not given the permission to of having a higher number of wives, but he was only allowed to keep them ,besides, He was not permitted to replace those wives with others in case of death or divorce!

Moreover, the four wives of Muslim men were chosen for marriage according to desire and need, while the Prophet's wives were not! Simply, because He married them for special reasons as will be  mentioned.

FORTH, every wife of Muhammad (PBUH), was married to him for a special reason,

He (PBUH) was single till the age of twenty-five .If his marriage was for lust, or whims, as alleged, He would have married in his youth ,rather in his old age! Or he would have married young virgins rather than old women!

He (PBUH),said to "Jaber Ibn Abdullah" when he came looking happy: "Have you got married?" Jaber Replied: "yes", then the prophet asked him: "a virgin or a matron?" Jaber replied: "a matron", the prophet asked him: "Why didn’t you marry a young girl so that you may play and laugh with her ,and she with you?"

Thus, the messenger advised him to marry a virgin, because, He (PBUH) knew the means of enjoyment. Accordingly, it does not make sense that He marries widows, and leaves virgins, marry in his old age, and stay single in his youth, if his aim was enjoyment and lust.

1-When he (PBUH) was married to Khadija, May Allah be pleased with her, she was over forty years, and she was fifteen years older than him. She was also married twice before him (PBUH).One of the reasons for such marriage was to support him at the beginning of declaring (Da'wah to) Islam. She was a wise, tolerated rich woman, with a high social  status. He (PBUH) was very much in love with her, and lived, happily, with her for twenty five years, and didn't marry any other woman during her life.

2-After her death, Allah ,the Almighty, ordered Him to marry "Sawda bint Zuma'a", May Allah be pleased with her, He didn't marry her for her beauty, as she was eighty years old .She was the first widow in Islam ,ALLAH ,the Almighty , wanted to honor her by such marriage, to his beloved Muhammad.
Again, Allah wanted to honor all widows and to encourage Muslims to follow the Messenger in such a human action. oreover,she was a new Muslim, and if she went back to her people (who were yet non Muslims) they would have harmed her.

3- After that, Muhammad (PBUH)was ordered to marry " Aisha"", May Allah be pleased with her, She was six years old and the actual marriage took place when she became nine (or fifteen)years old. It was normal at that time for Arab, Roman, and Persian girls to marry at young age ,due to the hot nature of their environment which makes them reach puberty earlier.

Thus, marriage to young girls was not strange ,or abnormal!
Some examples were:
•    "Abdel Muttaleb" ,the old man, married Hala, cousin of A'mena at the same time when his younger son was married to a young girl (i.e. A'mena Bint wahb)

•    "Omar Ibn el Khattab" was also married to the daughter of "Ali Ibn Abi Taleb" and  he was as old as her grandfather.

•    "Omar Ibn el Khattab also offered "Abu Bakre" to marry his young daughter "Hafsa" ,while the age between her and "Abu Bakre" was the same as the age between the Messenger, and "Aisha"!

Moreover, the young age of Aisha ,was a merit that she could learn easier. She learned His teachings  by heart ,narrated them, and was the best in "Fikh"(knowing the Scientific legitimacy provisions in different practical religious situations)she was the most knowledgeable person as far as 'Fara'ed and nawafel" are concerned.(i.e. compulsory and additional worships)

She also helped Muhammad (PBUH) in teaching women, who were too shy to ask about some religious feminine matters_such as menstruation(nefas: period of about 40 days after delivery),and Janaba(being impure after sexual intercourse),and others.

On the other hand, the messenger (PBUH) was also as shy as a virgin!
Therefore, he couldn’t directly answer all questions, and some women couldn't understand!

A'isha narrated that an Ansarian woman asked the messenger about the bath which she should take after finishing her menses ,the messenger told her what to do and said: purify yourself with a piece of cotton, scented with musk". The woman asked: "how shall I purify myself with it? "The messenger repeated his words ,but ,again, she repeated her question ! The messenger said: "Glory to Allah! Purify yourself with it". Finally, A'isha pulled the woman and said: "rub the place where the blood of menses come from, with it"

Moreover, A'isha lived for forty years after his death (PBUH) spreading his teachings!

4- He (PBUH) was also married to Zainab bint jahsh ,my Allah be pleased with her, to annul the hateful habit and beda'a of Jahelia. Before Islam, people used to adopt children and set rights for those adopted children making them equal to their natural ones.

Accordingly, adopted children used to inherit as natural children (taking ,illigaly, the share of the natural children),this habit also caused many Legitimacy violations. So, Allah, the Almighty, ordered his messenger to marry Zainab after Zaid ,his adopted son, divorced her. Thus the marriage was not for lust or whims, as alleged by enemies of Islam.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 6:22 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuRoKps2lOMJFK9W8KgyJo-6lo5wadi_AnepB_LZf9Svifz0EH
This marriage was for a noble and sublime reason, and it was mentioned in the Quran:
"So when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage with you(Muhammad)in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled" (al Ahzab:37)

5- He(PBUH) was also married to "juwaireya bint el Hareth", May Allah be pleased with her, whose father was a master of "Bani al Mostalak" (a tribe)to strengthen his relationship with this tribe, and to gather them around Him by having marriage ties. Then in case of danger , He can seek their support. In one of Muslim wars led by the Messenger (PBUH)because he (PBUH) heard that this tribe, in cooperation with other tribes, were planning to kill him. After the Messenger (PBUH) was sure of this news, He decided to fight them. When Muslims faced them ,and invited them to convert to Islam ,they refused.

Then, when the war started, the other tribes ran away, and 700 of "Bani al Mostalak" tribe were captured as war prisoners. "Juwaireya" was captured with her people, and didn’t bear to be  a prisoner, so she went to the Messenger (PBUH),and asked him for her freedom in return for money.

But the Messenger (PBUH), offered her to pay the money to set her free, then  marry her. She accepted this offer, and  after their  marriage ,Muslims decided to  free all of her people because they are ,now, the prophets relatives in law ! The tribe of "Bani al mostalak" appreciated such generosity ,and embraced Islam. Thus, her marriage was a bless for her people!

For the same political reasons ,He (pbuh) married also:
Safeya,Habiba,and Maymouna(May Allah be pleased with them)

Fifth, Any divorced woman can get married again,but the messengers' wives were not allowed to marry any other man, except for Him(PBUH)because they are considered as Muslims' mothers.

SIXTH
His saying (PBUH): ,
"Perfume ,and women are made my favourites of this life ,and praying to Allah has been made my best delight of all!" means that Allah has made him like those things , NOTE  that He said:" are made ,and has been made - he didn’t say: "I like "!! And remember that he is a human being not an angle !

Seventh, He (PBUH) was, then ordered by Allah ,the Almighty, to stop marrying any other woman ,even if He liked her ,which is a clear evidence that He was married, divorced, and stopped marriage ,by orders of His Lord! You can read this order in the Quran, in (surat al-Ahzab,verse 52): "It is not lawful for you (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract you"

Finally
the above was just a synopsis on this topic, and   If it was not correctly understood, then the problem is not the prophet's.

Sixth:
How could we measure our love for the Messenger (PBUH)?
Our teenagers at this stage should know that their love for the Messenger (PBUH) needs evidence. Therefore, it is not enough just to say they love him.
However, such love should be clear in their deeds and manners, the following test can help them measure the extent of their love for him (PBUH):
1-Do you ask repeatedly for peace and blessing for him?
Lovers never get bored of remembering their beloved  ,and pray to Allah for them .Imam Ibn-ul Qayyim said " The more the  person mentions his beloved, thinks of him, and remembers his merits, the more his love grows for him, and obsesses his heart. On the other hand, the more he abandons his beloved, forgets his merits, the more his love decreases in his heart.

2-Have you read his syrah [ life story]?
The lovers should be keen on reading the life, developments, and news of his beloved.

3-Do you know about his intellect?  
The lover should be eager to know about  thoughts , beliefs and sayings of his beloved. That can be achieved by reading simplified Hadith books such as [ Riadh Al salihen ], ( Gardens of the righteous people ).

4-Do you act upon his Sunnah [ obligation and recommendable religious rulings, behavior, and Habits]?
The lover should be fond of imitating his beloved. Such imitation can be achieved by knowing about it, through reading books of Sunnah such as [ Fikh Al Sunnah ] ,{al Raheeq al Makhtoom} and [ Menhag Al Muslim ]

5-Have you been to his home town?
The lover should long for visiting, and sight seeing his beloved hometown, and walking where his beloved has stepped on.

6-Do you love his family,companions and those who followed him? 
The lover should love those his beloved loves.

7-Do you talk about him [PBUH] to your neighbors or those who know nothing about him?
The lover likes always to talk all the time about his beloved.

8- Do you accept his Judgment in case of disputes?
The lover accepts his beloved decisions with full submission, whatever  the matter is, when it comes to Muhammad as a fair judge inspired by Allah and never spoke out of desires !

If all answers were " yes ", this would mean that they really love him .
On the other hand, if some answers were "No", they have to reconsider the way they love him (PBUH).

Moreover, If all answers were "yes" and they felt a strong desire to see him in life, we can narrate the following nice story explaining that seeing the Messenger in our dreams – generally – is a gift given by Allah to his faithful believers:
Once a student went to his teacher and asked him saying "I learned that you see the Messenger (PBUH) in your dreams " the teacher replied " Yes, what can I do for you? " The student said:
 "I would like you to Teach me how I can see him,because I long for that ". The teacher said "Then, you are invited to dinner with me this night, to teach you how to see him (PBUH)".

At night, the student went to his teacher who added a lot of salt to the food and refused to give him water. However, he insisted that the student should eat more.Then, he asked him to sleep. The student slept while he was too thirsty.

When the student got up, the teacher asked him "O' my son, before teaching you how to see him (PBUH) have you seen anything the last night in your dreams?" The student said "Yes".

The teacher said, "What have you seen?"
The student replied, "I saw rains falling and rivers flowing"
The teacher said, "Your intention and need were true, o your dreams were the same as your intention and need.

Thus , if your love for him is true, you will see him (PBUH)!!!"

Moreover, it is so important to differentiate between true love and excessive love that oversteps the limits. Therefore, true love should be as he (PBUH) wanted us to do it, rather than what we think"!!!

Again, as the love of the Messenger (PBUH) is a worship, it should be only for the sake of Allah. It should also be done in the way that he (PBUH) wanted us to do it.

Unless the two previous conditions are provided, it becomes "Beda'a" (something that doesn't belong to the religion) .So whoever commits Beda'a, will not be rewarded for it and he will be punished.

Do you want a proof?
Allah, the Almighty, says." On this day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion " [Al- Ma'idah: 3].

Thus, religion is perfected; there is nothing left to be discussed and what Allah has chosen for us should not be changed,or mdified.

The companions, may Allah be pleased with them, loved him(PBUH) very much, but they never did something sinful for his sake. They did not use to stand up when he came, they never exaggerated in praising him because he asked them not to do so, saying "Don't exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a slave.

OF allah. So, call me the slave of Allah and his Apostle"

Once a man asked him (PBUH) about something and said:
" I will do what Allah and you will ", The Messenger said " Have you set me up a rival unto Allah? ", "you should have said: ' what Allah wills'".

Therefore, we should not get Allah's wrath whether by exaggerating the praise for the Messenger (PBUH) ;giving him a status over his real status, or by turning our minds, and hearts from him…. Thus,we should be moderate (i.e. act upon his Sunnah).

Hence, we should teach our children that it is not allowed to seek the assistance of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) now, because he has nothing to do after his death.

Again, we should not raise our voices before his grave (PBUH) as some people do because Allah says " O you who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the prophet (PBUH), nor speak aloud to him, as you speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds be rendered fruitless while you perceive not " [Al Hugrat: 2] Moreover, we should not invoke before his grave while looking at the grave.The right thing is to invoke while heading towards Mecca (QUEBLA).

What is allowed while looking at the grave is to ask for peace and blessing upon him.

Again, we should warn our kids against unauthentic Hadiths which are widespread among people, such as:
"Whoever performed Hajj without visiting me is regarded as if he turned away from me",
" Who ever visited me after my death will be considered as if he visited me in my life ", and so on.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?   How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? Emptyالثلاثاء 20 يونيو 2017, 6:28 pm

How Could We help Our Children to Love  THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? 77479208
Mother's Experiences:
=================
*A mother used to narrate to her child since he was three years old, the  life story[ syrah] of the Messenger (PBUH), including his manners and physical appearance. When the child was ten, They visited the grave of the Messenger (PBUH), by virtue of Allah. When they came back, The child said "I love the Messenger so much and I'd like to see him in paradise" The mother replied immediately saying: "The Messenger said" whoever loves someone, will be with him on the last Day "Therefore, you can accompany him due to your love for him, if Allah so wills.

All what you can do now is to act upon his deeds as much as possible till you meet him and make him proud of you ". The boy rejoiced at her words and it was a motive for him to love him more and act upon his Sunnah.

* Another mother was suffering that the friends of her son do not abide by good manners that she taught her son. Accordingly, her son feels frustrated and loses trust in such manners because he does not want to be weird among his friends. The mother decided to invite some of his friends in summer holiday to play with her son.

At the end of every day, she used to give them some pies, juices or soft drinks, and talk to them about one of the manners of the Messenger (PBUH) illustrating the importance of abiding by such manners. She allowed them to talk and comment, and then she resumed her speech. It was enough to talk about one manner in each time… At the end of the holiday, she felt a noticeable change in their manners and the way they talk about the Messenger (PBUH).

* A third mother used to tell her children about the Messenger of Allah, his manners, and behaviors, and how he used to think to solve all kinds of problems.

When she made sure that they understood well, she used to gather when any of them is having any problem, and then she said:
"What do you think the Messenger (PBUH) was going to do about this problem? How would He solve it?!"…. Then she rewarded the one who gave the right solutions!!

Thus, she taught them how to apply his manners practically in a renewable manner to be used to doing so, when they become older ,and also to help other Muslims in solving their problems the right way.

Finally
=====
What I introduced briefly, may Allah guide others by it, is just a starting point for parents and educators to help their children love the Messenger (PBUH) – after making sure that what they say is the right thing.

The same way can be followed to implant love of the companions(may Allah be pleased with them ) in our children's hearts.

May Allah support us, He is the one to be asked, all praise is due to the lord of the worlds.

references:
1-Al sheikh Mohamed Hassan: Al shafaa (Intercession), written sermon, available on the web site: www.alminbar.com

1.    Al sheikh Mohamed Salah Almonged: Why do we love the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?, recorded sermon on: www.islamway.com
2.    Said Abdel Azim: the best words said about asking for peace and blessing upon the Messenger (PBUH), Alexandria, Al Iman publishing House, 2001, p5.
3.    Alaa Dawod: How could we teach our children to love the Messenger of Allah? An article in section of " Hawaa and Adam " on the web site: www.islam-online.net
4.    sheikh Abdullah AlNouri: in his book " They Asked me about Meanings of the Quran " published by Al Salasel, p 116, Al Kuwait, 1986,
5.    Amr khalid: The prophet (PBUH) , a lecture on his web site: www.amrkhaled.net
6.    Khairia Saber: Mother is an example for the whole house, article on: http://islamweb.net/pls/iwebmiscl.
    Article =12695&thellan g=A
7.    Amr khalid: love of the Messenger, cassette tape produced by Al Nour corporation for Media production and distribution in Cairo Tel: 7604773
8.    Muhammed said Moris, Art of bringing up children in Islam, Cairo, Islamic publishing and distribution house, 1998 – p47.
9.    Sheikh Ibrahim Al Dawish: Guidelines and ideas for bringing up kids, an article available on the web site: www.islammemo.com/lessons .
10.    love of the Messenger (PBUH) an article on: www.Islamweb.net., p3.
11.    Eid Abdulazim: Best talk, p5.
12.     ph.D. Abdulghani: your child is a gift of Allah, cairo, safir, 1997.
13.    Cassette tape of the pillar of Islam , produced by safir corporation, songs composed by Salah Afifi.
14.    khaid Muhammed khalid: Hamanities of Muhammad, Cairo, Al Marif publishing House, 1998, p 14.
15.    This is the beloved Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah for his lovers, Madina, Science and Wisdom library, 2000, p 33 g.
16.    An article published in section of: "Lataif ", on the web site: www.forislam.com
17.    Abou Al Hassan Al Nadawy – syrah of the last Messenger for children, Cairo Al kalemaa publishing House, 1998.
18.    ph.D Khalid Abou Shadi: O' I'm yearning to the Messenger (PBUH), Cairo, Al Raya publishing House, 2002, pB.
19.    Khaid Muhamed Khalid: Humanities of Muhammed, p 108, 10 g.
20.    sheikh Muhamed Ratib Al Nabulsi: The Fairest Names of Allah, an article available on a CD produced by Areeb corporation, lecture on the Name " Al Badea" of Allah.

References of the English text:
=======================
1-Translation of the meanings of The Quran by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D.Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan. Available on http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/quran/neindex.htm

2-Translation of Sahih Bukhari
Translator: M. Muhsin Khan available on http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/

How Could We help Our Children to Love THE Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Group Forums No. 9 :: The Muslim Child-
انتقل الى: