منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Sawdah and `Aa`ishah

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48824
العمر : 71

Sawdah and `Aa`ishah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sawdah and `Aa`ishah   Sawdah and `Aa`ishah Emptyالثلاثاء 20 ديسمبر 2016, 7:51 am

Sawdah and `Aa`ishah %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B2%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%89-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1-82
Sawdah
and
`Aa`ishah,
may Allaah be pleased with them
Sawdah and `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with them, entered the life of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, household after the death of Khadeejah, may Allaah be pleased with her.

There is something that we would like to call the attention of the reader to here:
The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, never had another wife for almost two decades in which he was married to Khadeejah, may Allaah be pleased with her, neither before he was commissioned as a Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, nor after that. But when he died, he left behind ten wives who are mothers of the faithful.

Before talking about Sawdah and `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with them, attention needs to be paid to Khawlah bint Hakeem, the woman whose deep faith and strong love for the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, spurred her into interfering in the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, private family affairs, and who played an excellent role in this regard.

Khawlah was the wife of `Uthmaan ibn Math`oon. And both of them were among the first persons who embraced the call of Islam and whom Islam embraced. They lived for this call and it lived by them. Islam moved in their limbs and veins like blood. Even their hearts pulsed for the love of this heavenly religion.

It was Khawlah who saw signs of deep sorrow in the lineaments of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, noble face, just like other female companions. But she was the bravest of them all and the most daring to ask the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam. She said: "Messenger of Allaah, it seems you have been afflicted by want since the death of Khadeejah, may Allaah be pleased with her.”  The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, replied, “Yes, she was the mother of the household and the care-taker for the family.”

Khawlah, the experienced lady, out of love and compassion, observed the need of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, noble household to someone who could fill the gap created by the death of Khadeejah, may Allaah be pleased with her.

Khawlah employed her maturity, farsightedness and deep faith to peruse the psychological, social and momentary conditions of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam.

After sufficient study and reflection, she suggested marriage to the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, telling him: "If you like, you can marry a matron and if you like you can marry a virgin, O' Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam." So he asked her of the matron and the virgin and she replied that the matron was Sawdah bint Zam`ah and the virgin was `Aa`ishah daughter of Abu Bakr, who was the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, most beloved of all men.

Perhaps, Khawlah suggested Sawdah who was a matron and experienced woman so that she could take care of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, family and cater for his household, and suggested `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, who was a virgin and a young woman so his broken heart could be mended and serve as a way of strengthening the relationship between the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, and Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him.

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, then told Khawlah, "Mention me to them." So Khawlah commenced her efforts and the efforts were successful in both proposals.

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, married Sawdah, may Allaah be pleased with her, and consummated the marriage, but `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, was engaged to him because she was then too young for consummation of marriage. Thus did Sawdah, may Allaah be pleased with her, enter the household of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, as one of the mothers of the faithful.

Sawdah, may Allaah be pleased with her, was a widow. She started taking care of Umm Kulthoom and Faatimah and managing the affairs of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, household. She was very dark in complexion, slow and fat. But she had a clean heart and was one of the truthful believers. In spite of her being slow and fat, she was amiable and humorous, dispelling the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, worries with her humours, just like an essential and effective timely remedy.

It was reported that one day she saw on the face of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, paleness and distress and she told him jokingly, "O' Messenger of Allaah! I prayed behind you yesterday and you prolonged the prostration so long that I felt like having nose-bleeding."

The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, then lunched into a laughter that his molars were visible and his gloomy look disappeared.

This is how Sawdah, may Allaah be pleased with her, spent her days and years, recognizing the limits of her status in this great household and striving covetously to be a mother of the faithful. This is the greatest position that she sought in her worldly life and she sought nothing beside that, especially since the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, days and nights were shared among a number of women who were his noble wives.

When Sawdah, may Allaah be pleased with her, started feeling that she was becoming a liability, she voluntarily gave up the day and night which the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, apportioned her to `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her.

There are reasons for choosing `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her. She was her mate from the beginning and she was the most beloved of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, wives.

Sawdah, may Allaah be pleased with her, was a pious worshipper and a generous giver of charity, as `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, has described her. She was blessed with longevity that she lived into the caliphate of `Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may Allaah be pleased with him, when she died and joined the High Companionship.

Sawdah, may Allaah be pleased with her, left a clean mark within the period in which she lived in the household of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, that spanned thirteen years. She concluded that with the remaining years of her life in piety and worship.

Let us now go back to `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with him.

Here, her personality is interwoven with that of her mother, Umm Roomaan. Umm Roomaan played a role in the life of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, who is the husband of her daughter and the intimate friend of her husband, and what an intimate friend!

Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq, may Allaah be pleased with him, had been the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, umbrageous shade. Never did he leave him. He supported him with his money and self and he was never lacking in generosity. He was so generous that he spent — as it is famously known — in the way of Allaah, all his money with which he traded, in spite of the abundance of his wealth.

His house was a place that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, unfailingly visited every day. She would receive him with courteous manner and welcome him whenever he visited. And she would provide him with all means of comfort.

Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, was formerly married to Al-Haarith ibn `Abdillaah Al-Azdi who brought her from Sarah to Makkah. Her former husband entered into alliance with Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him, but he died soon thereafter. So Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him, married her as a sign of respect for the alliance, neighbourliness and friendship that were between him and her former husband.10 She had two children by him who are `Abdur-Rahmaan and `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with them. Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him, had two other children from his other wife and they are `Abdullaah and Asmaa', may Allaah be pleased with them.

As for her faith and her love for Allaah and His Messenger, may Allaah be pleased with him, that is wonderful. It is enough for her the testimony of the Prophet for her on the day of her death and burial. For he said while she was being lowered into her grave:10. This was a popular custom among the Arabs of those days. It was done to honor the deceased be he a relative, a friend or an ally.

"Let him who wants to see a woman among the beautiful women of Paradise who have wide and lovely eyes, look at Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her." In another narration, he, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, said: "Let him look at this (woman)."

Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, was naturally endowed with qualities that qualified her to be among the wide-eyed beautiful women of Paradise. And what will tell you what these women are? They are an embodiment of purity, sincerity, modesty and honesty.

All this manifested in two stances and they are enough a proof:
One: The day marriage proposal was made to `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, her daughter. Khawlah bint Hakeem, may Allaah be pleased with her, came to Abu Bakr's, may Allaah be pleased with her, house and talked to Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, informing her of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, proposal to `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with him. She was very happy for she realized that this anticipated marriage relationship with the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, would fetch the blessings of this world and the Hereafter.

She did not register any opposition. She did not speak a word about the youthfulness of `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, or about the wide age gap that was between her and the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, or any other matters of this world. She only said: "Talk to Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him, about that."

The major reference in matters like this is the head of the family, for he might have an opinion different from hers. Expectedly, she took a very positive and encouraging stance while this matter was being presented to Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him. The matter then ended as Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, had willed and `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with him, become engaged to the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and the marriage was to be consummated after the Hijrah.

Months passed while the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, was concerned with the new situations of the Muslims in Madeenah among which were: construction of the noble Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, Mosque, making brotherhood between the immigrants and the helpers, entering into pacts and treaties with Jews of Madeenah and firmly establishing the new Muslim society upon solid foundations, in accordance with the revelations that were being revealed.

Umm Roomaan, the wife of the Truthful and the mother of the Truthful did not utter a word while she saw the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, in a state of being seriously preoccupied.

It was only on a certain day; after there had been a relative stability that Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, opened a conversation with her husband, Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him, and reminded him (of `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, who was engaged to the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him, went to the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and told him in a courteous and modest manner, "O' Messenger of Allaah! Didn't you want to consummate the marriage with your wife?"

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, smiled and said: "Surely, and upon the blessing of Allaah."

Before the marriage was consumed, `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, had been affected with the weather of Madeenah and she had, as a result, become weak and emaciated and her face had become pale.

Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, took care of her until she regained her health.

`Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, said: "My mother was treating me so that I could become plump, grooming me for the house of Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam. She did not succeed in doing so until she made me eat cucumber with fresh dates, then I became plump in the best form one can be."11

My dear reader, this is one of the qualifications and distinctions of Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, as a woman, mother and Muslim woman. She was aspiring for the pleasure of Allaah and the love of His Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.
11 Ibn Maajah.

Two: During days of the slander!!
It was really a great trial for the victim, `Aa`ishah and her parents, Abu Bakr and Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with them. It was rather the generality of the Muslims that was put in trial so that Allaah might separate the evil from the good and distinguish the believers from the hypocrites.

The trial was also a violent storm that nearly destroyed everything if not for Allaah's benevolence, care and mercy.

We deem it suitable to mention the story of this trial in full as narrated by `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, herself.

She said:
"Whenever Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, intended to go on a journey, he used to draw lots among his wives and would take with him the one on whom the lot had fallen. Once he drew lots when he wanted to carry out an expedition, and the lot came upon me. So I proceeded with Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, after Allaah's order of veiling (the women) had been revealed and thus I was carried in my Hawdaj (on a camel) and dismounted while still in it.

We carried on our journey, and when Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, had finished his expedition and returned and we approached Madeenah, Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, ordered to proceed at night. When the army was ordered to resume the homeward journey, I got up and walked on till I left the army (camp) behind.

Sawdah and `Aa`ishah 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sawdah and `Aa`ishah   Sawdah and `Aa`ishah Emptyالثلاثاء 20 ديسمبر 2016, 8:06 am

When I had answered the call of nature, I went towards my Hawdaj, but behold! A necklace of mine made of Jaz ` Dhufaar (a kind of black bead) was broken and I looked for it and my search for it detained me. The group of people who used to carry me, came and carried my Hawdaj on to the back of my camel on which I was riding, considering that I was therein. At that time women were light in weight and were not fleshy for they used to eat little (food), so those people did not feel the lightness of the Hawdaj while raising it up, and I was still a young lady. They drove away the camel and proceeded. Then I found my necklace after the army had gone. I came to their camp but found nobody therein so I went to the place where I used to stay, thinking that they would miss me and come back in my search. While I was sitting at my place, I felt sleepy and slept.

Safwaan ibn Al-Mu`attil As-Sulami Adh-Dhakwani, may Allaah be pleased with him, was behind the army. He had started in the last part of the night and reached my stationing place in the morning and saw the figure of a sleeping person. He came to me and recognized me on seeing me for he used to see me before veiling. I got up because of his saying, `Inna Lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji`oon', which he uttered on recognizing me. I covered my face with my garment, and by Allaah, he did not say to me a single word except, `Inna Lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji`oon', till he made his she-camel kneel down whereupon he trod on its forelegs and I mounted it.

Then Safwaan set out, leading the she-camel that was carrying me, till we met the army while they were resting during the hot midday.

Then whoever was meant for destruction, fell in destruction, and the leader of the Ifk (forged statement) was `Abdullaah ibn Ubay ibn Salool.

After this we arrived at Madeenah and I became ill for one month while the people were spreading the forged statements of the people of the Ifk, and I was not aware of anything thereof. But what aroused my doubt while I was sick, was that I was no longer receiving from Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, the same kindness as I used to receive when I fell sick. Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, would come to me, say a greeting and add, `How is that (lady)?' and then depart.

That aroused my suspicion but I was not aware of the propagated evil till I recovered from my ailment. I went out with Umm Mistah to answer the call of nature towards Al-Manasi, the place where we used to relieve ourselves, and used not to go out for this purpose except from night to night, and that was before we had lavatories close to our houses. And this habit of ours was similar to the habit of the old Arabs (in the deserts or in the tents) concerning the evacuation of the bowels, for we considered it troublesome and harmful to take lavatories in the houses.

So I went out with Umm Mistah who was the daughter of Abu Ruhm ibn `Abd Manaaf, and her mother was daughter of Sakhr ibn `Aamir who was the aunt of Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq, may Allaah be pleased with him, and her son was Mistah ibn Uthatha.

When we had finished our affair, Umm Mistah and I came back towards my house. Umm Mistah stumbled over her robe whereupon she said: `Let Mistah be ruined!' I said to her, `What a bad word you have said! Do you abuse a man who has taken part in the Battle of Badr?' She said: `O' you there! Didn't you hear what he has said?' I said: `And what did he say?' She then told me the statement of the people of the Ifk (forged statement) which added to my ailment. 

When I returned home, Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, came to me, and after greeting, he said: `How is that (lady)?' I said: `Will you allow me to go to my parents?' 

At that time I intended to be sure of the news through them. Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, allowed me and I went to my parents and asked my mother: `O' my mother! What are the people talking about?' My mother said: `O' my daughter! Take it easy, for by Allaah, there is no charming lady who is loved by her husband who has other wives as well, but that those wives would find fault with her.' I said: `Subhaanallaah! Did the people really talk about that?'"

Here, dear reader, we would like to pause a little and later continue the `Aa`ishah's, may Allaah be pleased with her, story.

Let us ponder over how motherly and experienced Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, was. See how she controlled the anger and how truthful she was in her reliance on Allaah in the light of her deep faith that equals high mountains in solidity and firmness.

"Take it easy...?!"
Yes, there a relief-giver for every distress, there is a supporter in the face of every injustice and there is disprover for every false accusation. That is Allaah, the True Lord, be He glorified.

`Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, continued:
"That night I kept on weeping the whole night till the morning. My tears never stopped, nor did I sleep, and morning broke while I was still weeping, Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, called `Ali ibn Abu Taalib and Usfimah ibn Zayd, may Allaah be pleased with them, when the Divine Inspiration delayed, in order to consult them as to the idea of divorcing his wife. Usaamah ibn Zayd, may Allaah be pleased with him, told Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, of what he knew about the innocence of his wife and of his affection for her. He said: `O' Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam! She, may Allaah be pleased with her, is your wife, and we do not know anything about her except good.' But `Ali ibn Abu Taalib, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: `O' Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam!

Allaah does not impose restrictions on you; and there re plenty of women other than her. If you however, ask (her) slave girl, she will tell you the truth.' `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, added, `So Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, called for Bareerah and said: `O' Bareerah! Did you ever see anything which might have aroused your suspicion (as regards `Aa`ishah)?' 

Bareerah, may Allaah be pleased with her, said: `By Allaah Who has sent you with the truth, I have never seen anything regarding `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, which I would blame her for except that she is a girl of immature age who sometimes sleeps and leaves the dough of her family unprotected so that the domestic goats come and eat it.' 

So Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, got up (and addressed) the people an asked for somebody who would take revenge on `Abdullaah ibn Ubay ibn As-Salool then. 

Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, while on the pulpit, said: `O' Muslims! Who will help me against a man who has hurt me by slandering my family? By Allaah, I know nothing except good about my family, and people have blamed a man of whom I know nothing except good, and he never used to visit my family except with me,' Sa`d ibn Mu`aath Al-Ansaari, may Allaah be pleased with him, got up and said: `O' Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam! By Allaah, I will relieve you from him. If he be from the tribe of (Bani) Al-Aws, then I will chop his head off; and if he be from our brethren, the Khazraj, then you give us your order and we will obey it.' On that, Sa`d ibn `Ubadah got up, and he was the chief of the Khazraj, and before this incident he had been a pious man but he was incited by his zeal for his tribe.

He said to Sa`d (ibn Mu`aath), `By Allaah the Eternal, you have told a lie! You shall not kill him and you will never be able to kill him!' On that, Usayd ibn Hudayr, the cousin of Sa`d (ibn Mu`aath) got up and said to Sa`d ibn `Ubaadah, `You are a liar! By Allaah the Eternal, we will surely kill him; and you are a hypocrite defending the hypocrites!' So the two tribes of Al-Aws and Al-Khazraj got excited till they were on the point of fighting with each other while Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, was standing on the pulpit. Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, continued quietening them till they became silent whereupon he became silent too.

On that day I kept on weeping so much that neither did my tears stop, nor could I sleep. In the morning my parents were with me, and I had wept for two nights and a day without sleeping and with incessant tears till they thought that my liver would burst with weeping. While they were with me and I was weeping, an Ansaari woman asked permission to see me. I admitted her and she sat and started weeping with me. While I was in that state, Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, came to us, greeted, and sat down.

He had never sat with me since the day what was said: was said. He had stayed a month without receiving any Divine Inspiration concerning my case. Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, recited the Tashahhud after he had sat down, and then said: `Thereafter, O' `Aa`ishah! I have been informed such and-such a thing about you; and if you are innocent, Allaah will reveal your innocence, and if you have committed a sin, then ask for Allaah's forgiveness and repent to Him, for when a slave confesses his sin and then repents to Allaah, Allaah accepts his repentance.' When Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, had finished his speech, my tears ceased completely so that I no longer felt even a drop thereof.

Then I said to my father, `Reply to Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, on my behalf as to what he said.' He said: `By Allaah, I do not know what to say to Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.' Then I said to my mother, `Reply to Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.'

She said: `I do not know what to say to Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.' Still a young girl as I was and though I had little knowledge of Quran, I said: `By Allaah, I know that you heard this story (of the Ifk) so much so that it has been planted in your minds and you have believed it. So now, if I tell you that I am innocent, and Allaah Knows that I am innocent, you will not believe me; and if I confess something, and Allaah Knows that I am innocent of it, you will believe me. By Allaah, I cannot find of you an example except that of Joseph's father: `So (for me) patience is most fitting against that which you assert and it is Allaah (Alone) Whose help can be sought.'

Then I turned away and lay on my bed, and at that time I knew that I was innocent and that Allaah would reveal my innocence. But by Allaah, I never thought that Allaah would sent down about my affair, verses that would be recited (forever), as I considered myself too unworthy to be talked of by Allaah with something that was to be recited: but I hoped that Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, might have a vision in which Allaah would prove my innocence. By Allaah, Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, had not left his seat and nobody had left the house when the Divine Inspiration came to Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.

So there overtook him the same hard condition which used to overtake him (when he was Divinely Inspired) so that the drops of his sweat were running down, like pearls, though it was a (cold) winter day, and that was because of the heaviness of the Statement which was revealed to him. When that state of Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, was over, and he was smiling when he was relieved, the first word he said was, "`Aa`ishah, Allaah has declared your innocence.' My mother said to me, `Get up and go to him.' I said: `By Allaah, I will not go to him and I will not thank anybody but Allaah.'

So Allaah revealed; `Verily! Those who spread the Slander are a gang among you. Think it not...'

When Allaah revealed this to confirm' my innocence, Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq, may Allaah be pleased with him, who used to provide for Mistah ibn Uthathah because of the latter's kinship to him and his poverty, said: `By Allaah, I will never provide for Mistah anything after what he has said about `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her.'

So Allaah Revealed:
{And let not those among you who are blessed with graces and wealth swear not to give [any sort of help] to their kinsmen, Al-Masaakeen [the poor], and those who left their homes for Allaah's Cause. Let them pardon and forgive. 

Do you not love that Allaah should forgive you?
And Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.}[Quran 24: 22]

Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: `
Yes, by Allaah, I wish that Allaah should forgive me.' So he resumed giving Mistah the aid he used to give him before and said: `By Allaah, I will never withhold it from him at all."'

`Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, further said: "Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, also asked Zaynab bint Jahsh, may Allaah be pleased with her, about my case. He said: `O' Zaynab! What have you seen?' She replied, `O' Allaah's Messenger! I

protect my hearing and my sight (by refraining from telling lies). I know nothing but good (about `Aa`ishah).' Of all the wives of Allaah's Messenger, it was Zaynab who aspired to receive from him the same favor as I used to receive, yet, Allaah saved her (from telling lies) because of her piety. But her sister, Hamnah, kept on fighting on her behalf so she was destroyed as were those who invented and spread the slander."

The saying of Umm Roomaan to her daughter `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with them, attracted my attention. When the verses that explained her innocence were revealed and the house of Abu Bakr was purified, never to be touched with any harm again, Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, told her daughter, "Get up and go to him."

This expression carried, within its letters, all signs of great love that Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, had in her heart for the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.

It also indicated the epitome of human experience in marriage, in the sense of love, companionship and mercy, so that the family could be established upon strong and firmly-rooted pillars which no circumstances can shake and no emerging event can weaken.

This nice summation did not come from Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, accidentally. It rather emanated from her pure origin that was refined by Islam, and from there, presented as an excellent example for the entire mankind.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sawdah and `Aa`ishah   Sawdah and `Aa`ishah Emptyالثلاثاء 20 ديسمبر 2016, 8:13 am

Allaah Says (what means):
{And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.} [Quran 30: 21]

The days of slander and its trial had their toll on the body of Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, because her big heart bore all the sorrows and pains of those days. It was this heart in which the husband, the daughter and all people, irrespective of their status, had a place. The heart then became weakened and it was only months after the incidence of slander that Umm Roomaan, may Allaah be pleased with her, died.

If the souls are big, bodies will toil in the way of achieving their goals.

We have no recommendation or testimony or comment for her after the recommendation of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam. He had said: "Whoever wants to see a woman among the beautiful women of Paradise who have wide and lovely eyes, should look at Umm Roomaan." May Allaah be pleased with her!

We can now go back to `Aa`ishah's life journey with the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and after that.

`Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, spent nine years in the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, house. How those years were and what did they produce? In spite of her being among rivals —and they were never rivals except within mild limits that left no adverse effect or caused any harm— `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, was the most beloved to the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.

Her marriage took place as an implementation of a divine revelation, for angel Gabriel showed her to the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, in a piece of silk and he told him, "This is your wife in this world and the Hereafter."

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, told `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, "You have been shown to me in (my) dreams on three nights. An angel was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, `This is your wife.' And when I uncovered it; behold, it was you.

I then said:
`If this dream is from Allaah, He will cause it to come true.12
At-Tirmithi, may Allaah have mercy upon him, also reported on the authority of `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, that she said that angel Gabriel came with her picture in a green silken cloth to the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and he told him, "This is your wife in this world and the Hereafter."

`Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, was the youngest of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, wives at the time of her marriage. She would enjoy the seesaw and would love to play with dolls. Hers was really an innocent childhood. She had a father, a husband and a brother and all means of love, affection and compassion. She even enjoyed a refined fun. Many a time did the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, playfully call her, `O' `Aa`ish'.

A delegation would come from Abyssinia and its members would sit in the courtyard of the mosque and they would start playing with their arrows. `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, would stand in the door of her room behind the   12 Bukhari and Muslim.

Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, placing her head upon his noble shoulder so that she could watch them and amuse herself. She would stay in this position until the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, would ask her: "Have you heard enough?" And she would say: "Yes."

In a Hadeeth reported by At-Tirmithi, may Allaah have mercy upon him, a man spoke ill of `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, in the presence of `Ammaar ibn Yaasir, may Allaah be pleased with them. `Ammaar rebuked the man saying, "May you be put to shame and disowned! Are you speaking ill of the sweetheart of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam?!!!"

Anas ibn Maalik, may Allaah be pleased with him, said:
"The first love in Islam was the love that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, had for `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her."

Bukhaari, may Allaah have mercy upon him, reported on the authority of `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, that she said: "The people used to send presents to the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, on the day of my turn. My companions13 (i.e. the other wives of the Prophet) gathered in the house of Umm Salamah, may Allaah be pleased with her, and said: `O' Umm Salamah! By Allaah, the people choose to send presents on the day of `Aa`ishah's turn and we too, love the good (i.e. presents etc.) as `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, does. You should tell Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, to tell the people to send their presents to him wherever he may be, or wherever his turn may be.' Umm Salamah, may Allaah be pleased with her, said that to the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, and he turned away from her, and when the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, returned to her (i.e. Umm Salamah), she repeated the same, and the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, again turned away, and when she told him the same for the third time, the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: `O' Umm Salamah, may Allaah be pleased with her! Don't trouble me by harming `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, for by Allaah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."'14
13 Note her excellent manners here, for she did not say `my rivals'.
14 Al-Bukhaari.

The other wives did not stop with Umm Salamah, may Allaah be pleased with her; they also sent Faatimah, may Allaah be pleased with her, his daughter, to him concerning the same issue.

`Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, said:
"The Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, wives sent Faatimah, the Prophet's daughter to him. She asked permission to enter while he was lying down with me in my woollen blanket. He permitted her to enter and she said: `O' Messenger of Allaah, your wives sent me to you demanding for fairness concerning (your treatment of) the daughter of Ibn Abu Quhaafah (meaning `Aa`ishah, daughter of Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with them).' And I was there (listening but) silent. The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, told her, `O' daughter, don't you love whatever I love?' She said: `Yes.' He then said: `Then you should love this (lady)."'

Dear reader, this is a human side of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, person. Hearts, according to the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, are between the two of the Most-Merciful Lord's Fingers.  He twists them as He wills!! And the heart is named Qalb in Arabic because of its changing nature.

The supplication that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, used to make frequently in his prostration is: "Allaahumma yaa Muqallibal-quloob, thabbit qalbee `al al-Eemaan." This means: "O' Allaah, the One Who turns the hearts, make my heart firm upon faith."

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, said the truth when he said: "O' Allaah, this is my division in that over which I have power. Do not blame me for that over which You have power and I have no power."

This great love was limitless. It transcended material feelings to things that are higher and more sublime: the soul, the heart and the mind. The emotional eradiation of this love reflects the picture of the distinctness in the Prophetic household and in the heart. It then preserved this distinctness in order to present it as lively and wonderful example that is full of understanding, knowledge, cognizance and honesty; and from there enrich the (Islamic) heritage with plentiful wealth of injunctions.

Al-Haakim said in his book, Al-Mustadrak. "One fourth of the rule of Sharee`ah was narrated on the authority of `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her."

Abu Moosaa Al-Ash`ari, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "Whenever a Hadeeth was unclear to us —we the companions of Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam— and we asked `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, about it, we always gained knowledge about that Hadeeth from her.15

Masrooq ibn Al-Ajda` said: "I saw the elders among the companions of Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, asking her about the law of inheritance.”16

Az-Zuhri said: "If `Aa`ishah's knowledge is compiled and compared to the knowledge of all women, her knowledge will surely excel theirs."

He also said: "The first person to remove distress from the people and explain to them the Sunnah regarding that was `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her."

We are not here explaining in detail, the knowledge that the mother of the faithful, `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, possessed or the high status she had attained, we are only mentioning some examples to confirm the truthfulness of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, perspicacity. It was this that caused the great love he had for her.

Though, the Hadeeth reported that the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: "Take the half (of the knowledge) of your religion from this Humayraa' (meaning `Aa'ishah)" is weak, we, nevertheless, are not in doubt that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, used to estimate `Aa'ishah's, may Allaah be pleased with her, cleverness, mental alertness, knowledge and piety.17
15 Az-Zarkashi, Al-Ijaabah.

16 Ibid.
17 You may refer to our book, `Aa'ishah, the Teacher of Men and Generations, Maktabah Al-Quran, Cairo.

`Aa`ishah's, may Allaah be pleased with her, House
While we discuss the life of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, through the women companions, each of whom played a distinguishing role in his life and in the course of his mission, we should not forget to discuss `Aa'ishah's, may Allaah be pleased with her, room for many reasons.

First and foremost, it is the noble Prophetic room that shelters the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, grave and his noble body. It is the only room that still exists of the rooms of the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, wives. It was the room that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, wished that he should be nursed while he was sick of fever. It is the room that shelters the remains of two leaders: Abu Bakr and `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with them.

There is a story worthy of being told concerning burying the two leaders beside the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, in `Aa'ishah's room. Her father had commanded her in his sick bed that he should be buried beside the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam. The command was implemented. So a grave was dug for him in her room. His head was made parallel with the shoulders of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, his grave was brought close to that of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, and water was sprinkled on it.

Also, when `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him, was stabbed by Abu Lu'lu'ah, the Zoroastrian, he sought the permission of `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, to be allowed to be buried in her room. Indeed, I always feel a severe cold and I seriously shiver whenever I read about the stance of Ibn `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with them, and his saying when `Umar's body was brought (for burial) at the door of `Aa'ishah's room, Ibn `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with them,  said on that memorable moment, "The slave of Allaah, `Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may Allaah be pleased with them, is seeking permission to enter into the house of the mother of the faithful, `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her." So `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, allowed him in and showed compassion.

The mother of the faithful, `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, was increased in greatness and honour, for she used to say (before `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him, was buried there): "It is only my husband and my father that are here." But after `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him, was buried there, she said: "I do not longer enter the room but with my garment fastened because I was shy (of being in the presence) of `Umar.”18

As we do not want to talk much about the Battle of the Camel, we are only going to say some calm and wise statement and not convulsive and agitate statement that only divides and does not unite. We are saying a statement that is far above sectionalism and bigotries; and that transcends individuals and figures, and events and periods so that the hearts and minds can meet, and then all that can be united in the melting pot of Islam.

It is a conscious statement that illuminates the road so that we can tell the friend from the enemy, especially since we, Muslims are in a perpetual war, which is the war between truth and falsehood.

All narrations in all historical sources are unanimous that the negotiations that took place between `Ali, may Allaah be pleased with him, on one side and Talhah, Az-Zubayr and `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with them, on the other were almost successful in arriving at a truce, peace and protection of blood.

It is usual that the group that has suffered a loss would not be pleased with that. Who is that group? It was the same group with its personalities. They are those who came from Egypt revolting against `Uthmaan, may Allaah be pleased with him. `Abdullaah ibn Saba' the Jew had filled their hearts with malice and hatred. And the event of the day of Daar took place in which `Uthmaan ibn `Affaan, may Allaah be pleased with him, was martyred.

That was a historical calamity that destroyed the political edifice of Islam.

At the dawn of the appointed day in which announcement of the truce and peace was to be made, the situation exploded and the Saba'iyah19 started the war and the rest is now history.

Therefore, the greatest crisis selected it role, its place and its path; and the blood of the Muslims was the fuel of that crisis.
18 As-Samt Ath-Thameen fee Manaaqib Ummuhaat Al-Mu'mineen
19 Followers of `Abdullaah ibn Sabaa', the Jew.

In the month of Ramadhaan in the year 58 A.H. `Aa`ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her, had her fatal illness and she said in her will:"Do not follow my bier with a fire nor lay a red velvet piece."

She then surrendered her soul in the night of Tuesday, 17th of Ramadhaan at the age of sixty six. She was buried on the same night after Salaat Al-Witr in Al-Baqee`.

Sawdah and `Aa`ishah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Group Forums No. 17 :: THE GREATEST HUMAN :: Women Around The Messenger-
انتقل الى: