منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
الحــواس فـي القـــرآن الكـــريــم أحكـام صـلاة المـريض وطهـارته إلــــــــى كــــــــــل زوجـيــــــــــن مـــن أقـــــوال شيـــــخ الإســــلام لا عـلـيـك مـا فـاتـك مـن الـدنـيــا رؤية الخاطب مخطوبته قبل العقد شــاعر العـاميــة بيــرم التـونسي أحْلامٌ مِنْ أبِي باراك أوباما كُــــتُـبٌ غَــــــيُّـرَتْ الـعَـالَــــــمْ مــصـــــر التي فـي خــاطـــــري الزعيـم الثــائر أحـمـــد عـــرابي مـحـاسـن العقيـــدة الإسـلامـيـــة الرحـالة: أبي الحسن المسعـودي رضـــي الله عـنـهـــم أجـمـعـــين الأسئلة والأجــوبــة في العقيــدة النـهـضــة اليـابـانـيــة الـحـديثــة الحجاج بـن يــوســف الـثـقـفــي قـصــة حـيـاة ألـبرت أيـنـشـتــاين الأمثـــال لأبـي عبيــد ابن ســلام الإسـلام بيـن الـعـلـم والـمــدنـيــة
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Dr. Wilfred Hoffman (Murad)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn

عدد المساهمات : 51137
العمر : 72

Dr. Wilfred Hoffman (Murad) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Dr. Wilfred Hoffman (Murad)   Dr. Wilfred Hoffman (Murad) Emptyالسبت 24 سبتمبر 2016, 12:19 am

Dr. Wilfred Hoffman (Murad) Hqdefault

The veteran German ambassador in Algeria then Morocco Wilfred Hoffman, is a multi-talented man, He is an expert in nuclear defense, and information director at NATO. He holds a doctorate in law from the University of Munich. On top of that, he is a gifted thinker and prolific writer and a brilliant lecturer.

Dr. Wilfred Hoffman has been born in Germany in 1931. He grew up in a Christian environment, and belonged in the Catholic Mariana group. He was attending its weekly meetings, and a firm believer in its Christian beliefs.  However, he quickly left the group after uncovering its corrupted beliefs, and its contradictions with reason, logic and common sense.

His religious experience with Christianity helped him. It has deepened his belief in God and the inevitability of Revelation as well as the necessity of religion to man.

However, it has not succeeded in solving an important problematic issue with Hoffman. It is to determine, which true religion followed by most humans among the world’s beliefs.

In his youth, Hoffman suffered a traffic accident that nearly ended his life. The doctor said to him: “Wilfred, no one can survive such an accident. God has spared you my dear for something very special.”

Hoffman’s journey to know Islam began in 1961during his work in the German consulate in Algeria. It was during the era of French colonialism there. He witnessed some of the massacres in the country of one and half-million martyrs.

“These sad facts have formed the backdrop of my first close contact with the real Islam. I've also noticed how the Algerians endured pain, and saw their strong commitment during Ramadan. These people were certain of their victory against the French. Nevertheless, the human behavior they display amid suffering and pain is incredible.

Then, I have come to realize that the role of religion has something to do in all this.”

Hoffman was eager to explore the role of Islam, so he bought a copy of the Qur’an. To this he said: “in order to know these astonishing people think and act. I started to read their book, the Qur’an; I haven’t stopped reading it ever since.”

I have discovered that the secret of the Algerians’ patience and steadfastness lay in the Book of Allah. In verse 45 of Sura Al-Baqara Allah says: (“And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah]”)

Through reading the Suras of the Qur’an, Hoffman stopped long pondering the verse 38 in Sura An-Najm stating: (“That no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another”) He saw this verse in utter contradiction to all Christian creeds he believed in.

This denies the principle of guilt-ridden society starting with our father Adam and ending with his descendants. Thus it refutes the belief of atonement’s tenet- that falsely claims -that God enabled the Jews to crucify Christ to expiate the sins of Adam and his sons.

This verse also has falsified all the beliefs that have been formulated around the idea of salvation through atonement. It has deified   Christ and claims that he is one of the most sacred trinity. Dr. Hoffman disdainfully asked: “God suffers for humanity?! It is a terrible and horrible, blasphemous [What a heresy] and very insulting matter.”

During his touring Algeria Dr. Hoffman’s attention has been drawn to the great number of Berber boys who memorize by heart the Qur’an or part of it. It is noteworthy though, that the Qur’an isn’t in the Tamazight language.

There is a more impressive matter Dr. Hoffman hasn’t seen. That is the memorization of the holy Qur'an by Muslims, who don’t understand the Arabic language. Whoever wishes to appreciate the proof to the great significance of God to save His book let him memorize a text in a language unknown to him. Dear reader, can you commit to memory one single page in Japanese, Russian, or other languages you don’t master?

The second aspect that has attracted Dr. Hoffman to Islam was his penchant for art, and beauty happened when he visited Spain.

There, he saw the beautiful work of art left by Muslims. Their graceful lines and ornamental decoration in mosques and palaces are vivid witnesses to their masters.

[These works of art have] “Their architecture - such as in Alhambra and Granada, and the Great mosque in Cordoba- have inspired me that they exuded highly sophisticated civilization.”

Dr. Hoffman presented his son Alexander with a strange gift for his birthday. He gave him a brief research containing a summary of his convictions in religion and philosophy. His mind, conscience and his nature have brought him to this conclusion.

He sent the transcript of this research to the publishing house for printing. The press manager, who happens to be a Muslim, told him that he considered the writer a Muslim if he believes in what he has written. Generally, this author was consistent with the beliefs of Islam; the book was later reprinted with the title “Philosophical Pathway to Islam.”

Dr. Hoffman says: “For years if not for decades I have been attracted to Islam like a magnet. I have become familiarized with it as if I lived before.” He further says: “I have found that Islam has the purest and most basic progressive perception of God.

The Qur’an’s fundamental words its principles and moral call seemed to me very logical.
Therefore, I no longer   have the slightest doubt about the prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)”

Dr. Hoffman summarizes his philosophical research thus: “through this effort, I have come to realize that the typical intellectual position of those who adhere to agnosticism and atheistic dogmas lacks intelligence.  And that man simply cannot escape the decision of believing. The created objects that exist around us are a clear matter.

Furthermore, the greatest harmony possible between Islam and the whole truth is not to be denied. Then, I realized- and this truth has shaken me to the core- that I have become a Muslim one step at a time despite myself, and unaware of what is happening. The metamorphosis has included my feelings and intellect. However, there is one final step remains to be made, and that is to announce officially my becoming a Muslim.

At the Islamic Center in Cologne, I have uttered the testimony of faith. “I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is His messenger.” Among the Islamic names I chose for myself was the name Murad Fareed...starting today I have become a Muslim. Thus I have fulfilled my desire.” This event happened during the summer of 1980.

Dr. Murad Hofmann cautions his readers that Islam is not a new religion to humanity.

It is a legacy of the prophets who have come one after the other. It is the sincere extension to what Jesus (PBUH) called for. This has happened before Paul has introduced deviations and radical changes.

These have turned Christians into “Paulists”; not Christians per se. Dr. Murad believed that Islam is taking Christianity back to its authentic and original beginning.

It is putting Christianity upright after it was standing on it head.

Hoffman has chosen Islam, because it is the “alternative life with an eternal project that doesn’t wear and tear or expires. If people consider it old, it is also a modern and futuristic. It is timeless and unrestricted by place. Islam is neither a whimsical notion of an intellectual nor a fashion; it will and can continue unabated.”

Murad Hofmann enriched the Muslim Library with distinct works, initiated by scattered memories about Islam; he titled it (Diary of a Muslim German). Later, he detailed his experience in his transition to Islam in his book (the Road to Makkah). He also completed his book about the future of Islam entitled (Islam, 2000).

However, his book (Islam as an Alternative) has caused a great uproar in the media and German partisan circles. He saw Islam as the long-awaited hope and lifeline that would save humanity from its pain and sorrow. It is an alternative that will save the world in general and Europe, in particular, from both bankrupt systems communism and capitalism.

Hesperian societies had become confident and convinced that Western civilization has failed to satisfy their spiritual needs. In contrary, it had involved them in brutal wars that have reaped too many humans and destroyed materials. All of this comes as a prelude to the possibility that Christians will become Muslims; and that the churches will be turned into mosques. However, the Muslims must succeed in providing the proper image of their Islam. Hence, light comes always from the East.

Dr. Hoffman looks ahead in time in the future of Islam and says: “It is no secret to the visionary to see the Islamic March in the twentieth century as a possible dominance.

Hence its spread will make it the religion of the majority of human beings. Islam doesn’t present itself as a choice or an option to Western societies. It is already the only available alternative.”

In his interesting books, Hoffman spares no effort to introduce Islam and defend it. He further refutes constantly the false claims of its hostile foes in his writings. Among the most prevailing of these charges, is their accusation that Islam's has been spread by the sword.

This libel has been originally diffused among Westerners to keep them away from Islam and justify the phenomenal rapid spread of Islam in the world. Dr. Hoffman starts his reply to these insidious accusations by quoting the words of the Almighty Allah. In Sura Al-Baqara, verse 256 Allah mentions the following: (“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.”) As we all know, coercion calls for hypocrisy, and God abhors hypocrisy. So if the actions are based on intentions, and rely on the heart regarding goodness and faith, no one can be compelled to do that.

The acts performed by someone against his will which he dismisses them inside won’t be rewarded for them. They are useless; God has no need for them. Religion is sincerity as taught by the Prophet (PBUH).

As for their fictitious tales inferring the spread of Islam by the sword, he gives proof, argument and statement. Islam has entered countries such as Senegal, Mali, Ghana, Chad and Nigeria without a single soldier present then. Many others have embraced Islam in what Dr. Hoffman dubs as the “spontaneous spread of Islam, [which] is a constant feature throughout history. It’s because the religion of natural instinct revealed to the heart of Al-Mustafa PBUH”

Now, here comes the accusation leveled at Islam for being intolerant. Dr. Hoffman rejects such a claim and gives a clear comparison between the history and reality of the Muslim communities with those that follow other faiths. Muslims have never demolished churches across the country, which came under their power eons long.

The examples in Egypt, Syria, Turkey, and other countries are vivid testimony to that.

Tolerance is a trait of Muslims; established by the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of His prophet (PBUH).

In an interview, Dr. Hoffman wondered at the mystery behind the disappearance of mosques in Al-Andalus, Greece and the Serbia after the Muslims have left.

We supplicate God to grant us and Dr. Hoffman to remain steadfast on his religion.

Dr. Wilfred Hoffman (Murad) 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Islamic Religion :: The Reverters to Islam-
انتقل الى: