Interpretation of Surat: AL ANAAM
|أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn|
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
عدد المساهمات : 41855
العمر : 70
|موضوع: Interpretation of Surat: AL ANAAM الأحد 28 أبريل 2013, 10:36 pm|| |
Interpretation of Surat: AL ANAAM
1. All praise belongs to ALLAH Who created the heavens and the earth and brought into being darkness and light; yet those who disbelieve set up equals to their Lord.
2. HE it is Who created you from clay and then HE decreed a term. And there is another term fixed with HIM. Yet you doubt.
3. And HE is ALLAH, the God, both in the heavens and in the earth. HE knows what you disclose and your secrets. And HE knows what you earn.
4. And there comes not to them any Sign of the Signs of their Lord, but they turn away from it.
5. So they rejected the truth when it came to them; but soon shall come to them the tidings of that at which they mocked.
6. See they not how many a generation WE have destroyed before them ? WE had established them in the earth as WE have not established you and WE sent the clouds over them, pouring down abundant rain; and WE caused streams to flow beneath them; then did WE destroy them because of their sins and raised up after them another generation.
7. And if WE had sent down to thee a writing upon the parchment and they had felt it with their hands even then the disbelievers would have surely said, `This is nothing but manifest sorcery.'
8. And they say, `Why has not an angel been sent down to him ?' And if WE had sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided, and then they would have been granted no respite.
9. And if WE had appointed as Messenger an angel, WE would have made him appear as a man; and thus WE would have caused to be confused to them that which they are themselves confusing.
10. And surely the Messengers have been mocked at before thee, but that which they mocked at encompassed those of them who scoffed at it.
11. Say, `Go about in the earth and see what was the end of those who treated the Prophets as liars.'
12. Say, `To whom belongs what is in the heavens and the earth ?' Say, `To ALLAH.' HE has taken oupon Himself to show mercy.
HE will certainly continue to assemble you till the Day of Resurrection. There is no doubt in it. Those who have ruined their souls will not believe.
13. To HIM belongs whatever exists in the darkness of the night and the light of the day. And HE is All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
14. Say, `Shall I take any protector other than ALLAH, the Maker of the heavens and the earth, Who feeds and is not fed ?' Say, `I have been commanded to be the first of those who submit.' And be thou not of those who associate partners with ALLAH.
15. Say, `Indeed I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the punishment of an awful day.'
16. He from whom it is averted on that day, ALLAH indeed has had mercy on him. And that indeed is a manifest achievement.
17. And if ALLAH touch thee with affliction, there is none to remove it but HE; and if HE touch thee with happiness, then HE has the power to do all that HE wills.
18. And HE is supreme over HIS servants; and HE is the Wise, the All-Aware.
19. Say, `What thing is the weightiest in testimony.' Say, `ALLAH is a Witness between me and you. And this Qur'an has been revealed to me so that with it I may warn you, as well as whomsoever it reaches, of the impending punishment.
What ! do you really bear witness that there are other gods besides ALLAH ?' Say, `I bear not witness thereto.' Say, `HE is the One God, and certainly I am innocent of that which you associate with HIM.'
20. Those to whom WE gave the Book recognize him as they recognize their sons. But those who ruin their souls - they will not believe.
21. And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against ALLAH or treat HIS Signs as lies ? Surely the unjust shall not prosper.
22. And think of the day when WE shall gather them all together; then shall WE say to those who associated partners with ALLAH, `Where are the partners you spoke of - those whom you asserted ?'
23. Then they will have no excuse save that they shall say, `By ALLAH, our Lord, we were not idolaters.'
24. See how they shall lie against themselves. And that which they fabricated shall fail them.
25. And among them are some who give ear to thee; but WE have put veils on their hearts, that they should not understand, and deafness in their ears.
And even if they see every Sign, they would not believe therein, so much so that when they come to thee, disputing with thee, those who disbelieve say, `This is nothing but fables of the ancients.'
26. And they forbid others to believe in it and themselves too they keep away from it. And they ruin none but their ownselves; only they perceive not.
27. And if thou couldst only see when they are made to stand before the Fire ! They will say, `Oh, would that we might be sent back ! And then we would not treat the Signs of our Lord as lies and we would be of the believers.'
28. Nay, that which they used to hide before has now become clear to them. And if they were sent back, they would surely return to that which they are forbidden. And they are certainly liars.
29. And they say, `There is nothing except this our present life, and we shall not be raised again.'
30. And if thou couldst only see when they are made to stand before their Lord, HE will say, `Is not this second life the truth ? They will say, `Yea, by our Lord.' HE will say, `Then taste the punishment because you disbelieved.'
31. Those indeed are the losers who deny the meeting with ALLAH, so much so, that when the Hour shall come on them unawares, they will say, `O our grief for our neglecting this Hour !' And they shall bear their burdens on their backs. Surely, evil is that which they bear.
32. And the life of this world is nothing but a sport and pastime. And surely the abode of the Hereafter is better for those who are righteous. Will you not then understand ?
33. WE know indeed that what they say grieves thee; for surely it is not thee that they charge with falsehood but it is the Signs of ALLAH that the evil-doers reject.
34. And the Messengers indeed have been rejected before thee, but notwithstanding their rejection and persecution they remained patient until OUR help came to them.
There is none to change the words of ALLAH. And there have already come to thee some of the tidings of the past Messengers.
35. And if their turning away is hard on thee, then, if thou art able to seek a passage into the earth or a ladder unto heaven and bring them a Sign, thou canst do so.
And had ALLAH enforced HIS will, HE could surely have brought them all together to the guidance. So be thou not of those who lack knowledge.
36. Only those can accept the truth who listen. And as for the dead, ALLAH will raise them to life, then to HIM shall they all be brought back.
37. And they say, `Why has not a Sign been sent down to him from his Lord ?' Say, `Surely ALLAH has the power to send down a Sign, but most of them do not know.'
38. There is not an animal that crawls in the earth, nor a bird that flies on its two wings, but they are communities like you.
WE have left out nothing in the Book. Then to their Lord shall they all be gathered together.
39. Those who have rejected OUR signs are deaf and dumb, in utter darkness. Whom ALLAH wills HE lets go astray and whom HE wills HE places on the right path.
40. Say,`Will you tell me if the punishment of ALLAH come or there come upon you the Hour, will you call upon any other than ALLAH, if you are truthful ?
41. Nay, but on HIM alone will you call; then will HE remove, if HE pleases, that which you call on HIM to remove, and you will forget what you associate with HIM.'
42. And indeed WE sent Messengers to peoples before thee; then WE afflicted them with poverty and adversity that they might humble themselves.
43. Why, then, when OUR punishment came upon them, did they not humble themselves ? But their hearts were hardened all the more and Satan made all that they did seem fair to them.
44. When they forgot that with which they had been admonished, and WE opened unto them the gates of all things, till, even as they were rejoicing in what they were given, WE seized them suddenly, and lo ! they were in utter despair.
45. So the last remnant of the people who did wrong was cut off; and all praise belongs to ALLAH, the Lord of all the worlds.
46. Say, `Will you tell me, if ALLAH should take away your hearing and your sight, and seal up your hearts, who is the god other than ALLAH who can bring it back to you ?' See how WE expound the Signs in various ways, yet they turn away.
47. Say, `Will you tell me, if the punishment of ALLAH come upon you suddenly or openly, will any be destroyed save the wrongdoing people ?'
48. And WE sent not the Messengers but as bearers of glad tidings and as Warners. So those who believe and reform themselves, on them shall come no fear nor shall they grieve.
49. And those who reject our Signs, punishment will touch them, because they disobeyed.
50. Say, `I do not say to you: `I possess the treasures of ALLAH, nor do I know the unseen; nor do I say to you: `I am an angel, I follow only that which is revealed to me.' Say, `Can a blind man and one who sees be alike ?' Will you not then reflect.
51. And warn thereby those who fear that they shall be gathered to their Lord that they shall have no friend nor intercessor besides HIM, so that they may become righteous.
52. And drive not away those who call upon their Lord morning and evening, seeking HIS pleasure. Thou art not at all accountable for them nor are they accountable for thee. So if thou shouldst drive them away thou wilt be of the unjust.
53. And in the like manner have WE tried some of them by others, that they may say, `Is it these whom ALLAH has favoured from among us ?' Does not ALLAH know best those who are grateful ?
54. And when those who believe in OUR Signs come to thee, say; `Peace be unto you ! Your Lord has taken it upon Himself to show mercy, so that whoso among you does evil in ignorance and repents thereafter and reforms, then HE is Most Forgiving and Merciful.'
55. And thus do WE expound the Signs that the truth may become manifest and that the way of the sinners may become clear.
56. Say, `I am forbidden to worship those on whom you call besides ALLAH.' Say, `I will not follow your low desires. In that case, I shall have gone astray and I shall not be of the rightly guided.'
57. Say, `I take my stand on a clear evidence from my Lord and you reject it. That which you desire to be hastened is not in my power. The decision rest with ALLAH alone. HE explains the truth and HE is the Best of Judges.'
58. Say, `If that which you desire to be hastened were in my power, surely the matter would have been decided between me and you. And ALLAH knows best the unjust.'
59. And with HIM are the keys of the unseen; none knows them but HE. And HE knows whatsoever is in the land and in the sea. And there falls not a leaf but HE knows it; nor is there a grain in the deep darkness of the earth, nor anything green or dry, but it is recorded in a clear book.
60. And HE it is who takes your soul by night and knows what you do by day, then HE raises you up again therein, that the appointed term may be completed. Then to HIM is your return. Then will HE inform you of what you used to do.
61. And HE is Supreme over HIS servants, and HE sends guardians to watch over you, until, when death comes to anyone of you, OUR Messengers take his soul, and they fail not.
62. Then they are returned to ALLAH, their true Lord. Surely, HIS is the judgment. And HE is the Swiftest of reckoners.
63. Say, `Who delivers you from the calamities of the land and the sea, when you call upon HIM in humility and in secret, saying, `If HE deliver us from this, we will surely be of those who are grateful.'
64. Say, `ALLAH delivers you from them and from every distress, yet you associate partners with HIM.'
65. Say, `HE has the power to send punishment upon you from above you or from beneath your feet, or to confound you by splitting you into sects and make you taste the violence of one another. See how WE expound the Signs in various ways that they may understand !
66. And thy people have rejected it though it is the truth. Say, `I am not a guardian over you.'
67. For every prophecy there is a fixed time; and soon will you come to know.
68. And when thou seest those who engage in vain discourse concerning OUR Signs, then turn thou away from them until they engage in a discourse other than that. And if Satan should cause thee to forget, then sit not, after recollection, with the unjust people.
69. And those who are righteous are not at all accountable for them, but their duty is to admonish them that they may fear ALLAH.
70. And leave alone those who take their religion to be a sport and a pastime, and whom worldly life has beguiled. And admonish people thereby lest a soul be consigned to perdition for what it has earned.
It shall have no helper nor intercessor beside ALLAH; and even if it offer every ransom it shall not be accepted from it. These are they who have been delivered over to destruction for their own acts. They will have a drink of boiling water and a grievous punishment, because they disbelieved.
71. Say, `Shall we call beside ALLAH, upon that which can neither profit us nor harm us, and shall we be turn back on our heels after ALLAH guided us ? - Like one whom the evil ones entice away, leaving him bewildered in the land, and who has companions who call him to guidance, saying, `Come to us.' Say : `Surely, the guidance of ALLAH is the only true guidance and we have been commanded to submit to the Lord of all the worlds.
72. And we have been given the command: Observe Prayers and fear HIM;' and HE it is Whom you shall all be gathered.'
73. And HE it is Who created the heavens and the earth in accordance with the requirements of wisdom; and on the day when HE will say, `Be', it will be. HIS word is the truth, and HIS will be the Kingdom on the day when the trumpet will be blown. HE is the Knower of the unseen and the seen. And HE is the Wise, the All-Aware.
74. And remember the time when Abraham said to his father, Azar, `Dost thou take idols for gods ? Surely, I see thee and thy people in manifest error.'
75. And thus did we show Abraham the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth that he should have full knowledge and that he might be of those who possess certainty of faith.
76. And when the night darkened upon him, he saw a star. He said, `Can this be my Lord ?' But when it set, he said, I like not those that set.'
77. And when he saw the moon rise with spreading light, he said, `Can this be my lord ?' But when it set, he said, `If my Lord guide me not, I shall surely be of the people who go astray.'
78. And when he saw the sun rise with spreading light, he said, `Can this be my Lord ? This is the greatest.' But when it also set, he said, `O my people ! surely I am quit of that which you associate with God;
79. `I have turned my face toward HIM WHO created the heavens and the earth, being ever inclined to ALLAH, and I am not of those who associate gods with HIM.'
80. And his people argued with him. He said, `Do you argue with me concerning ALLAH when HE has guided me aright ? And I fear not that which you associate with HIM' except that I fear what my Lord wills. My Lord comprehends all things in HIS knowledge. Will you not them be admonished ?
81. And why should I fear that which you associate with ALLAH, when you fear not to associate with ALLAH that for which HE has sent down to you no authority ? Which, then, of the two parties has better title to security, If indeed you know ?
82. Those who belief and mix not up their belief with injustice - it is they who shall have peace, and who are rightly guided.
NEXT IN SHAAA ALLAH...
|أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn|
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
عدد المساهمات : 41855
العمر : 70
|موضوع: رد: Interpretation of Surat: AL ANAAM الأحد 28 أبريل 2013, 10:56 pm|| |
83. And that is OUR argument which WE gave to Abraham against his people. WE exalt in decrees of rank whomso WE please. Thy Lord is indeed Wise, All-Knowing.
84. And WE gave him Isaac and Jacob; each did WE guide aright, and Noah did WE guide aright aforetime, and of his progeny, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do WE reward those who do good.
85. And WE guided Zachariah and John and Jesus and Elias; each one of them was of the righteous.
86. And WE also guided Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot ! and each one of them did WE exalt above the people.
87. And WE exalted some of their fathers and their children and their brethren, and WE chose them and WE guided them in the straight path.
88. That is the guidance of ALLAH. HE guides thereby those of HIS servants whom HE pleases. And if they had worshiped aught beside HIM, surely all they did would have been of no avail to them.
89. It is to these whom WE gave the Book and dominion and Prophethood. But if they are ungrateful for these favours it matters not, for WE have now entrusted them to a people who are not ungrateful for them.
90. These it is whom ALLAH guide aright, so follow thou their guidance. Say, `I ask not of you any reward for it. This is naught but an admonition for all mankind.'
91. And they do not make a just estimate of the attributes of ALLAH, when they say, `ALLAH has not revealed anything to any man. Say, `Who revealed the Book which Moses brought, a light and a guidance for the people - though you treat it as scrapes of paper, some of which you show while you hide much thereof and you have been taught that which neither you nor your fathers knew ?' Say, `ALLAH.' Then leave them to amuse themselves with idle talk.
92. And this is a Book which WE have revealed, full of blessings, to fulfill that which preceded it, and to enable thee to warn the Mother of towns and those around her. And those, who believe in the Hereafter, believe therein and they strictly observe their Prayers.
93. And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against ALLAH, or says, `It has been revealed to me,' while nothing has been revealed to him; and who says, `I will sent down the like of that which ALLAH has sent down ?' And if thou couldst only see, when the wrongdoers are in the agonies of death, and the angels stretch forth their hands, saying, `Yield up your souls.
This day shall you be awarded the punishment of disgrace because of that which you spoke against ALLAH falsely and because you turned away from HIS Signs with disdain.'
94. And now you come to US one by one even as WE create you at first, and you have left behind your backs that which WE bestowed upon you, and WE do not see with you your intercessors of whom you asserted that they were partners with ALLAH in your affairs. Now you have been cut off from one another and that which you asserted has failed you.
95. Verily, it is ALLAH Who causes the grain and the date-stones to sprout. HE brings forth the living from the dead, and HE is the Bringer forth of the dead from the living. That is ALLAH; wherefore, then, are you turned back ?
96. HE causes the break of day and HE made the night for rest and the sun and the moon for the reckoning of time. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Wise.
97. And HE it is Who has made the stars for you that you may follow the right direction with their help amid the darkness of the land and the sea.
WE have explained the Signs in detail for a people who possess knowledge.
98. And HE it is Who has produced you from a single soul and there is for you a temporary resort and a permanent abode. WE have explained the Signs in detail for a people who understand.
99. And HE it is Who sends down water from the cloud; And WE bring forth therewith every kind of growth; then WE bring forth with that green foliage wherefrom WE produce clustered grain. And from the date-palm, out of its sheaths comes forth bunches hanging low.
And WE produce therewith gardens of grapes, and the olive and the pomegranate - like and unlike. Look at the fruit thereof when it bears fruit, and the ripening thereof. Surely, in this are Signs for a people who believe.
100. And they hold the jinn to be partners with ALLAH, although HE created them; and they falsely ascribe to HIM sons and daughters without any knowledge. Holy is HE and exalted far above what they attribute to HIM,
101. The Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can HE have a son when HE has no consort, and when HE has created everything and has knowledge of all things ?
102. Such is ALLAH, your Lord. There is no god but HE, the creator of all things; so worship HIM. and HE is the Guardian over everything.
103. Eyes cannot reach HIM but HE reaches the eyes. And HE is the incomprehensible, the All-Aware.
104. Proofs have indeed come to you from your Lord; so whoever sees, it is for HIS own good; and whoever becomes blind, it is to his own loss. And I am not a guardian over you.
105. And thus do WE explain the Signs in various ways that the truth may become established and that they may say, `Thou hast read out what thou hast learnt' and that WE may explain it to a people who have no knowledge.
106. Follow that which has been revealed to thee from thy Lord; there is no god but HE; and turn aside from the idolaters.
107. And if ALLAH had enforced HIS will, they would not have set up gods with HIM. And WE have not made thee a keeper over them, nor art thou over them a guardian.
108. And abuse not those whom they call upon besides ALLAH, lest they, out of spite, abuse ALLAH in their ignorance. Thus unto every people have WE caused their doings to seem fair. Then unto their Lord is their return; And HE will inform them of what they used to do.
109. And they swear by ALLAH their strongest oaths that if there came to them a Sign, they would surely believe therein. Say, `Surely, Signs are with ALLAH. And what should make you know that when the signs come, they will not believe.
110. And WE shall confound their hearts and their eyes, for they believe not therein the first time, and WE shall leave them in their transgression to wander in distraction.
111. And even if WE send down unto them angels, and the dead speak to them, and WE gather to them all things face to face, they would not believe, unless God enforced HIS Will. But most of them are ignorant.
112. And in the like manner have WE made for every Prophet an enemy, the evil ones from among men and jinn. They suggest one to another gilded speech in order to deceive. And if thy Lord had enforced HIS will, they would not have done it; so leave them alone with that which they fabricate.
113. And ALLAH does this in order that the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter may incline thereto and that they may be pleased therewith and that they may continue to earn what they are earning.
114. Shall I seek for a judge other than ALLAH, when HE it is WHO has sent down to you the Book fully explained ? And those to whom WE gave the Book know that it has been sent down from thy Lord with truth; so be thou not of those who doubt.
115. And the word of thy Lord has been fulfilled in truth and justice. None can change HIS words, and HE is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
116. And if thou obey most of those on earth, they will lead thee astray from ALLAH's way. They follow nothing but mere conjecture, and they do nothing but lie.
117. Surely thy Lord knows best those who go astray from HIS way; and HE knows best those who are rightly guided.
118. Eat, then, of that over which the name of ALLAH has been pronounced, if you are believers in HIS Signs.
119. And what reason have you that you should not eat of that over which the name of ALLAH has been pronounced when HE has already explained to you that which HE has forbidden unto you, -save that which you are forced to. And surely many mislead others by their evil desires through lack of knowledge. Assuredly, thy Lord knows best the transgressors.
120. And eschew open sins as well as secret ones. Surely those who earn sin will be rewarded for that which they have earned.
121. And eat not of that on which the name of ALLAH has not been pronounced, for surely that is abomination. And certainly the evil ones inspire their friends with such thoughts that they may dispute with you. And if you obey them, you will indeed be of those who set up gods with ALLAH.
122. Can he, who was dead, then WE gave him life and made for him a light whereby he walks among men, be like him whose condition is that he is in utter darkness whence he cannot come forth ? Thus have the doings of the disbelievers been made to seem fair to them.
123. And thus have WE made in every town the leaders of its wicked ones that their doings seem fair to them with the result that they plot therein against the Messengers of ALLAH and they plot not except against their own souls; but they perceive not.
124. And when there comes to them a Sign, they say, `We will not believe until we are given the like of that which ALLAH's Messengers have been given.' ALLAH knows best where to place HIS Message. Surely, humiliation before ALLAH and a severe punishment shall afflict the offenders because of their plotting.
125. So, whomsoever ALLAH intends to guide, HE expands his bosom for the acceptance of Islam; and whomsoever HE intends that he should go astray, HE makes his bosom narrow and close, as though he was mounting up into the skies. Thus does ALLAH inflict punishment on those who do not believe.
126. And this is the path of thy Lord leading straight to HIM. WE have, indeed, explained the Signs in detail for a people who would be admonished.
127. For them is the abode of peace with their Lord, and HE is their Friend because of their works.
128. And on the day when HE will gather them all together, HE will say, `O company of jinn ! you won over to yourselves a great many from among men.' And their friends from among men will say, `Our Lord ! we profited from one another, but now we have reached our term which Thou didst appoint for us.' HE will say, `The Fire is your abode, wherein you shall abide, save what ALLAH may will.' Surely, Thy Lord is Wise, All-Knowing.
129. And thus do WE make some of the wrongdoers friends of each other because of what they earn.
130. 'O company of jinn and men ! Did not Messengers come to you from among yourselves who related to you MY Signs and who warned you of the meeting of this your day ?' They will say, `We bear witness against ourselves.' And the worldly life deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.
131. The Messengers are sent because thy Lord would not destroy the towns unjustly while their people were unwarned.
132. And for all are degrees of rank according to what they do, and thy Lord is not unmindful of what they do.
133. And thy Lord is Self Sufficient, Lord of mercy. If HE please, HE can do away with you and cause to succeed you whom HE pleases, even as HE raised you from the posterity of other people.
134. Surely that which you are promised shall come to pass and you cannot frustrate it.
135. Say, `O my people, act according to your power. I too am acting. Soon will you know whose will be the ultimate reward of the abode.' Surely, the wrongdoers shall not prosper.
136. And they have assigned ALLAH a portion of the crops and cattle which HE has produced, and they say, `This is for ALLAH,' -so they assert - `and this is for our associate-gods.' But that which is for their associate-gods reaches not ALLAH while that which is for ALLAH reaches their associate-gods. Evil is what they judge.
137. And in the like manner have their associate-gods made the slaying of their children seem fair to many of the idolaters that they may ruin them and cause confusion in their religion. And if ALLAH had enforced HIS will, they would not have done this; so leave them alone with that which they invent.
138. And they say, `Such and such cattle and crops are forbidden. None shall eat thereof save whom we please' - so they assert - and there are cattle whose backs are forbidden, and there are cattle over which they pronounce not the name of ALLAH, forging a lie against HIM. Soon will HE requite them for that which they have fabricated.
139. And they say, `That which is in the wombs of such and such cattle is reserved for our males and is forbidden to our wives;' but if it be born dead, then they all partake thereof. HE will reward them for their assertion. Surely, HE is Wise, All-Knowing.
140. Losers indeed are they who slay their children foolishly for lack of knowledge, and make unlawful what ALLAH has provided for them, forging a lie against ALLAH. They have indeed gone astray and are not rightly guided.
141. And HE it is Who produces gardens, trellised and untrellised, and the date-palm and the corn-fields whose fruits vary in taste, and the olive and the pomegranate, similar and dissimilar. Eat of the fruit thereof when they bear fruit, and pay HIS due on the day of the harvest and exceed not the bounds. Surely, ALLAH loves not those who exceed the bounds.
142. And of the cattle HE has created some for burden and some for slaughter. Eat of that which ALLAH has provided for you, and follow not in the footsteps of Satan. Surely he is to you an open foe.
143. And of the cattle HE has created eight mates - of the sheep two, and of the goats two. Say, `Is it the two males HE has forbidden or the two females or that which the wombs of the two females contain ? Inform me with knowledge if you are truthful.'
144. And of the camels two, and of the oxen two. Say, `Is it the two males that HE has forbidden or the two females or that which the wombs of the two females contain ? Were you present when ALLAH enjoined this on you ?' Who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against ALLAH that HE may lead men astray without knowledge ? Surely, ALLAH guides not the unjust people.
145. Say, `I find not in what has been revealed to me aught forbidden to an eater who desires to eat it, except it be that which dies of itself or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine - for all that is unclean - or what is profane, on which is invoked the name of other than ALLAH. But whoso is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then, surely, they Lord is Most Forgiving, Merciful.
146. And to those who are Jews WE forbade all animals having claws; and of the oxen and the sheep and goats did WE forbid them their fats, save that which their backs bear or the entrails or that which is mixed with the bones. With that did WE recompense them for their rebellion. And most surely WE are truthful.
147. But if they accuse thee of falsehood, say, `Your Lord is the Lord of all-embracing mercy, and HIS wrath shall not be turned back from the guilty people.'
148. Those who associate gods with ALLAH will say, `If ALLAH had pleased, we would not have associated gods with HIM, nor would our fathers, nor would we have made anything unlawful.'
In the like manner did those who were before them accuse God's Messengers of falsehood, until they tasted OUR wrath. Say, `Have you any knowledge ? Then produce it for us. You only follow mere conjecture. And you only tell lies.'
149. Say, `ALLAH's is the argument that reaches home. If HE had enforced HIS Will, HE would have surely guided you all.'
150. Say, `Produce your witnesses who testify that ALLAH has forbidden this.' If they bear witness, bear thou not witness with them, nor follow thou the evil desires of those who treat OUR Signs as lies and those who believe not in the Hereafter and who set up equals to their Lord.
151. Say, `I will recite to you what your Lord has forbidden, that you associate not anything as partner with HIM; and that you do good to parents, and that you slay not your children for fear of poverty - it is WE who provide for you and for them - and that you approach not foul deeds, whether open or secret; and that you slay not the soul the slaying of which ALLAH has forbidden, save in accordance with the demands of justice. That is what HE has enjoined upon you, that you may understand.
152. `And approach not the property of the orphan, except in a way which is best, till he attains his maturity. And give full measure and weigh with equity. WE charge not any soul except according to its capacity. And when you speak, observe justice, even if the person concerned be a relative, and fulfill the covenant of ALLAH. That is what HE enjoins upon you, that you may take care.'
153. And say, `This is MY straight path. So follow it; and follow not other ways, lest they lead you away from HIS way. That is what HE enjoins upon you, that you may be able to guard against evils. '
154. Moreover, WE gave Moses the Book - completing the favour upon him who did good, and an explanation of all necessary things, and a guidance and a mercy - that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
155. And this is a Book which WE have sent down; full of blessings. So follow it, and guard against evils that you may be shown mercy,
156. Lest you should say, `The Book was sent down only to two peoples before us, and we were indeed unaware of what they read;'
157. Or lest you should say, `Had the Book been sent down to us, we should surely have been better guided than they.' There has now come to you a clear evidence from your Lord and a guidance and a mercy.
Who, then, is more unjust than he who rejects the Signs of ALLAH and turns away from them ? WE will requite those who turns away from OUR Signs with an evil punishment because of their turning away.
158. They are but waiting that angels should come to them or that thy Lord should come or there should come some of the Signs of thy Lord. The day when some of the Signs of thy Lord shall come, it shall not profit a soul to believe, which had not believed before, nor earned any good by its faith. Say, `Wait ye, we too are waiting.'
159. As for those who split up their religion and became divided into sects, thou hast no concern at all with them. Surely, their affair is with ALLAH, then shall HE inform them of what they used to do.
160. Whoso does a good deed shall have ten times as much; but he who does an evil deed, shall be requited only with the like of it; and they shall not be wronged.
161. Say, `My Lord has guided me unto a straight path - the right religion, the religion of Abraham, the upright. And he was not of those who associated gods with ALLAH.
162. Say, `My Prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are all for ALLAH, the Lord of the worlds;
163. HE has no partner. And so I am commanded, and I am the first of those who submit.'
164. Say, `Shall I seek a Lord, other than ALLAH while HE is the Lord of all things ?' And no soul earns evil but only against itself; nor does any bearer of burden bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord will be your return, and HE will inform you of that wherein you used to differ.
165. And HE it is who made you successors of others on the earth and has exalted some of you over others in degrees of rank, that HE may try you by that which HE has given you. Surely, thy Lord is Quick in punishment; and surely, HE is Most Forgiving, Merciful.
Interpretation of Surat: AL ANAAM
|صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:||لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى|