منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49191
العمر : 72

If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You   If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Emptyالأحد 03 سبتمبر 2023, 7:16 am

If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You 1148
Khalid al-Khelaiwi
First Edition:  
2022 AD - 1443 AH

If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You 297
Welcome dear reader!
I ask Allah Almighty Who created the heavens and earth to grant you and all your loved one's happiness and well-being, and I pray that you receive these messages of mine while you are feeling well, safe, and healthy.

I have surely read the full biography of Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) dozens of times, and I have read the whole Qur'an that Allah revealed to him hundreds of times, only to find out that my heart cannot but love this honorable Prophet, find comfort in his life history, and feel assured by his truthfulness.

So, I have selected for you some of the beautiful meanings that I have benefited from his biography.

I am hoping that you will like them and take them as a beacon that would lighten the way for you in this world, thus granting happiness to your soul, serenity to your heart, and comfort to your spirit.

Your brother,
Khalid ibn Abdullah

If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You   If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Emptyالأحد 03 سبتمبر 2023, 7:18 am

The core of the Prophet's message when Allah sent him to his people was to call them to worship Allah alone without associating partners with Him and to adopt the methodology that He has set for
them; for after all, He is the One Who created them and Who knows best what could reform them. This was the Prophet's mission, and it was the exact mission of all the other previous prophets (peace be upon them).

Therefore, the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) was not a social reformer or an intelligent thinker; rather, he was a Messenger from Allah acting in accordance with the revelation that he received from Him.

In ancient times, a man was asked about the reason why he believed in Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and he gave a very smart answer saying: "I have never seen him command anything the brain forbids, and he doesn't forbid anything the brain agrees with."

Thus, at the end of this message, I shall give you the chance of posing your questions.

Allah Almighty sent Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) to all mankind. He was the seal of prophets; therefore, his miracle will last until the advent of the Hour. His miracle is the Qur’an with which Allah has challenged the eloquent Arabs to bring the like of it, or even the like of ten of its surahs, or even the like of one surah. However, they failed and were unable to rise to the challenge, which is still standing.

Allah Almighty revealed the Qur’an [more than]1400 years ago; nonetheless, the time, developments, and scientific discoveries only
confirmed and proved more the greatness of this miracle and the truthfulness of Muhammad's message.1

The message of the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) is not some complicated philosophy, which is too hard for people to understand or apply; rather, it has always been easy and clear for the educated and the illiterate to comprehend. It is basically built on simplicity and ease of application.

Moreover, it does not focus on one specific field; rather, it has always been a way of life as a whole.

Allah Almighty says about the Qur’an:
(شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ ٱلَّذِ ى أُنزِلَ فِيهِ ٱلْقُرْءَانُ هُدى لِلنَّاسِ)
{... a guidance for mankind and as clear signs that show the right way} [Surat al-Baqarah: 185]

Allah Almighty also says in Surat al-Isrā’:
(إِنَّ هَٰذَا ٱلْقُرْءَانَ يَهْدِى لِلَّتِى هِىَ أَقْوَمُ وَيُبَشرُ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ٱلَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا كَبِيرًا).
{ {Indeed, this Qur’an guides to what is most upright} [Surat al-Isrā’: 9]
‘Abdullah ibn Salām (may Allah be pleased with him), who was a Jew before embracing Islam, said: "I was in Madīnah waiting with

------------------------------------------
1 For more details, you may refer to Dr. Zakir Naik's lectures and debates on the greatest miracle of the Qur’an.

others for the Prophet's arrival. When he arrived, the moment my eyes saw his face, I realized that his face is not that of a liar. The first thing I heard him say was: 'O people, spread the greeting of peace profusely, maintain kinship ties, feed others, and pray at night when people are asleep, you will enter Paradise in peace.'"

The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) lived 40 years among his people who used to call him As-Sādiq (the truthful) Al-Amīn (the honest). They used to leave their trusts with him when setting out on a journey.

Then, when Allah chose him as His messenger and he started calling them to worship Allah alone, shun what is unlawful, like adultery, oppression, and unjust killing, many of them expressed hostility towards him.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You   If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Emptyالأحد 03 سبتمبر 2023, 7:19 am

Nevertheless, in time, the truth was victorious over falsehood, as Allah Almighty said:
(وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ)
{{It is incumbent upon Us to help the believers.} [Surat ar-Rūm: 47]

It would have been a great opportunity for them had they supported the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) when he was calling them to the truth; however, they were so arrogant that they rejected the truth and were among the losers.

Justice was among the greatest qualities of our Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him). He practiced justice with all people, relatives, and non-relatives, the young and old. He used to forbid people from oppressing others, even if it was with a slight amount of money.
It was he who said: "Beware of oppression, for oppression will be layers of darkness on the Day of Judgment." It was he who also said: "Were Fātimah, the daughter of Muhammad, to commit theft, I would cut off her hand."

He clarified to people that the criteria which count in the sight of Allah are the piety of the heart, greatness of faith, noble morals, kind treatment of others, truthfulness and good deeds, not abundant wealth, intelligence, or broad social relations. The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "There is no merit for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab, nor for a white [man] over a black [man], nor for a black [man] over a white [man] except in terms of piety."

Allah Almighty said in His Book:
(إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ ٱللّهِ أَتْقَىٰكُمْ)
{{Indeed, the most noble of you before Allah is the most righteous among you.} [Surat al-Hujurāt: 13]

What could be more oppressive than holding a human being responsible or punishing him because of his face color, what his name indicates, his parents' religion, his nationality, or because of anything that he has no control over when he is only the creation of Allah Almighty, the All-Wise, the Most Merciful?!

The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) showed great regard to the marital relationship, making lawful marriage the only foundation upon which families must be built,
since it is the solid base that can endure such a lofty building. He, on the other hand, forbade all other means that result in hardships, and physical and spiritual diseases from which the whole world is still suffering.

The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) was a role model in this regard, for he is the one who said: "The best among you is the best to his family and I am the best among you to my family."

As a matter of fact, love, mercy, cooperation, purity, truthfulness, and nurture constitute the essence of marriage that works on building a righteous family in the Ummah.

Salah (prayer) is one of the early obligations that Allah commanded His Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) to observe. There are five obligatory prayers every day that must be performed in congregation at the mosque; however, it is better and easier for women to perform them at home.

Prayer is based on glorifying Allah Almighty, repeatedly remembering Him, praising Him, and supplicating to Him to grant whatever one needs in this life, for after all, He is his Lord Who created man and guaranteed his sustenance.

Prayer must be preceded by ablution, which is done by washing the apparent organs (the face, the arms up to the elbows, wiping over the head, then washing the feet up to the ankles).

The whole purpose of this is to combine between the apparent purity in ablution and the purity of heart and soul in prayer.
Can you imagine how clean and elegant a person is who washes himself every day at such times?!

Beautiful as he was and with such a remarkable biography, I learnt from him many lessons and meanings, some of which are:
- I learnt from him (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) that:
Allah has created people free, but it is not absolute freedom. If freedom leads to hurting oneself or others physically or spiritually, then, this is the limit where one's freedom should come to an end.

Moreover, one's freedom does not mean that others may not advise him if he commits a mistake because a happy life is that which is based on cooperation, advice, and love.

I should maintain the neighbors' rights and be kind to them. I should spare them any harm from my side and give them food from time to time, so that the love and familiarity between us would grow.

The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) was the one who said: "Jibrīl (Gabriel) kept enjoining good treatment of the neighbor to the extent that I thought he would include him among the heirs."

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You   If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Emptyالأحد 03 سبتمبر 2023, 7:20 am

- I also learnt from him (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) that:
I should look good from outside by wearing clean clothes and applying perfume, and I should look good from inside by having good intentions, hoping good for others, feeling happy for their success, and wishing for them what I wish for myself, as the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Indeed, Allah is Beautiful and He loves beauty."

Beauty is closer to concealment than to nudity. So, the more people, especially women, are covered the greater their beauty is; and the increase in nudity only leads to an increase in ugliness and calamities.

If we are returned to our very natural disposition, we shall realize that we are created with an innate inclination to concealment and an innate aversion to nudity.

It is easy to make a comparison between the rate of crime and rape in a country where nudity is widespread and where it is not allowed, and the result of such a comparison will lead us to acknowledge the truth.

Allah Almighty said in Surat al-A‘rāf:
(يَٰبَنِى ءَادَمَ قَدْ أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ لِبَاسًا يُوَٰرِى سَوْءَٰتِكُمْ وَرِيشًا وَلِبَاسُ ٱلتَّقْوَىٰ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ)
{O children of Adam, we have given you garments that cover your private parts and as an adornment. However, the garment of piety is best. That is one of the signs of Allah, so that they may take heed.} [Surat al-A‘rāf: 26]

I should love children, treat them with mercy, modesty, and patience, and I should be keen on bringing them up to be successful members of the society.

As for those who are unmerciful to children and who even torture them, like what happens in wars, they are deprived of Allah's mercy and are subject to His severe punishment in this world and in the Hereafter.

The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "He does not belong to us he who does not show mercy to our young and does not revere our old."

My own self has a right over me, and this right includes providing it with healthy and lawful food and keeping away from ill-gotten food or that which could instantly or eventually harm my body. The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Hell is more fitting for the flesh which has grown out of unlawful earning."
I should maintain the purity of my tongue and heart before that of my body and clothes, thus, I will combine the two aspects of beauty, as Allah Almighty, who wants you to be clean from outside, is the One Who wants you to be clean from inside.

Allah Almighty says:
(إِنَّ ٱللّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلتَّوَّٰبِينَ وَيُحِبُّ ٱلْمُتطَهرِينَ)
{{He loves those who purify themselves.} [Surat al-Baqarah: 222]

Both the husband and wife must take a ritual bath after they have had sexual intercourse to stay pure and renew their energy. Anyone who has tried this realizes the beauty that lies behind such a divine command.

Likewise, taking a ritual bath is obligatory upon women when attaining purity from menses, and it is recommended to take a bath before that.

The purpose of all this is to maintain purity and acquire its physical and psychological benefits.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You   If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Emptyالأحد 03 سبتمبر 2023, 7:20 am

Allah Almighty pays great regard to the parents' rights, as they are the most entitled to one's good companionship, kind treatment, and great patience.

Allah Almighty has even made His pleasure associated with their pleasure and His wrath associated with theirs. Treachery towards parents has become prevalent in this world to the extent that one hears unbelievable stories about children's mistreatment of their parents. The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Shall I inform you of the gravest of the major sins?" 

We said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." He, then, said: "Associating partners with Allah, mistreatment of parents." He was reclining, and then sat up and said: "And indeed the false statement and the false testimony; indeed, the false statement and the false testimony." He kept repeating this so many times that I said he would not stop.

Children are a great responsibility that falls on the parents' shoulders.
Parents will be held accountable for this responsibility before Allah Almighty and they must treat their children with mercy, raise them in a good way, and be role models for them.

The parents' relationship with their children does not come to an end; rather, it continues until life comes to an end.
However, in many countries around the world, children are forced to leave their parents' house after reaching the age of 18; this leads to severing the true relationship between parents and children, thus causing loss and corruption, as confirmed by official statistics in many countries.

- I learned from him (may Allah's peace and blessings be uponhim) that:
I should visit the sick person, supplicate for him, try to make him feel happy, and help with his treatment, even if he is not from my acquaintances.

This is because Allah Almighty loves His servants to be kind and good to each other, as He said:
(هَلْ جَزَاءُ ٱلْإحْسَٰنِ إِلَّا ٱلْإحْسَٰنُ)
{Is the reward for goodness anything but goodness?} [Surat ar-Rahmān: 60]

Actually, the heart of the one who shows kindness to others is filled with great happiness and joy because of his kindness.

- I learnt from him (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him)that:
I should not hurt anyone by words or deeds, even if it is an animal. The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) informed us that Allah punished a woman because she locked up a cat; she neither fed it nor let it feed on its own from the ground. Moreover, the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon
him) ordered us to be kind to everyone, be they humans, animals, or plants, as he said: "Verily, Allah has enjoined kindness upon all things."

Allah Almighty says:
(وَأَحْسِنُوا۟ إِنَّ ٱللّه يُحِبُّ ٱلْمُحْسِنِينَ)
{And do good, for Allah loves those who do good.} [Surat al-Baqarah: 195]

Allah Almighty also says:
(لا تُفْسِدُوا۟ فِى ٱلْأرْضِ)
{Do not spread corruption in the land} [Surat al-Baqarah: 11]

Allah Almighty says as well:
(وَلَا تُفْسِدُوا۟ فِى ٱلْأرْضِ بَعْدَ إِصْلَٰاحِهَا)
{Indeed, the mercy of Allah is close to those who do good.} [Surat al-A‘rāf: 56]

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You   If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Emptyالأحد 03 سبتمبر 2023, 7:21 am

All the prophets are brothers who shared the same call, i.e., the call to Tawhīd (monotheism) and to standard morals that include truthfulness, justice, honesty, cooperation in what is good, avoiding to tell a lie, injustice, treachery, betrayal, adultery, consumption of alcohol and all other intoxicants.

They varied only in terms of the acts of worship, like prayer, fasting, etc. Adam (peace be upon him) was the first prophet among them, whereas Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) was the last.
As for ‘Īsa (Jesus) (peace be upon him), he was Allah's slave and messenger whom Allah gave, along with his mother Maryam (Mary), many miracles.

Allah Almighty mentioned Jesus 25 times in the Qur’an, and He named a whole Surah after his mother Maryam.

I learnt from him (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) that I should love them all because they are the best of the creation in the sight of Allah Almighty.

I should not ridicule anyone because of his appearance, nationality, or the way he talks or walks; for that person may be better in the sight of Allah than the one who ridicules him, and things could change in no time. Hence, one should frequently praise Allah Almighty and express gratitude to Him.

Allah Almighty said in Surat al-Hujurāt:
(يَٰأيَّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ من قَوْمٍ عَسَى أَن يَكُونُوا۟ خَيْرًا منْهُمْ وَلا نِسَاءٌ من نسَاءٍ عَسَى أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا منْهُنَّ).
{{O you who believe, let not some men ridicule others, for it may be that they are better than them; nor let some women ridicule others, for it may be that they are better than them.} [Surat al-Hujurāt: 11]
Man will naturally err from time to time, and it is obligatory upon him to quickly apologize, admit his mistake, seek forgiveness from Allah, and rectify the mistake as much as possible. Verily, returning to the truth is better than persisting in falsehood.

The the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "All human beings are sinners, and the best of the sinners are the frequent repenters."

If one's error has to do with Allah's right, then, he must repent, seek Allah's forgiveness, and ask for His pardon.

If, on the other hand, his error has to do with others' rights, one must apologize and restore their full rights.

Life is built on cooperation and coordination between people. So, when you see someone doing something right, thank him and encourage him, and when you see someone doing something wrong, advise him and teach him. Indeed, man is weak when he is on his own, but he is strong with his brothers.

Allah Almighty said:
(وَتَعَاوَنُوا۟ عَلَى ٱلْبِرِّ وَٱلتَّقْوَىٰ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا۟ عَلَى ٱلْإثْمِ وَٱلْعُدْوَٰنِ)
{Cooperate with one another in goodness and righteousness, and do not cooperate in sin and transgression.} [Surat al-Mā’idah: 2] The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said:"Religion is sincere advice."

A gift, even if a simple one, enhances love. Thus, it would be great if one gets his wife, family, and loved ones a simple gift every now and then, as this would create and boost the feelings of cordiality. The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Give gifts to one another; you will love one another."
One must keep his body clean. It is impermissible to delay the process of cleaning the armpits, nails, and other areas for more than 40 days. Moreover, it would be better if they were cleaned before that time period. The cleaner one's body is, the more he feels satisfied with himself and others are satisfied with him.

Allah Almighty said:
(إِنَّ ٱللّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلتَّوَّٰبِينَ وَيُحِبُّ ٱلْمُتطَهرِينَ)
{Allah loves those who frequently repent and He loves those who purify themselves.} [Surat al-Baqarah: 222]
I must fast the full month of Ramadan, as long as I have the ability to do that. Ramadan is the ninth Hijri month, and it is during this month that Allah revealed the Qur’an to His Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him). One fasts by abstaining from food, drink, and sexual intercourse starting from the Adhān (call to prayer) of Fajr and to the sunset.

Fasting has great benefits, as it maintains the health of the body and the purity of the soul. It also helps one get accustomed to having patience and being considerate towards the needy who find no food throughout the whole year, besides many other excellent benefits.

Finally,
this is only part of what I have learnt from this honorable Prophet. May Allah make it easy for me to write more about that sweet spring and beautiful garden [of his knowledge and actions].

You may refer to the following websites for any inquiries or questions you may have:
Edialoguec.sa
Slamreligion.com
For more information and references in your own language, you may refer to the following website:
Islamhouse.com

O my Lord,
Bless my words and make them a light for me and my loved ones in this world.
If They Knew You... They Would Surely Love You Aoo_aa10

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» From: "Fundamentals of Tawheed"
» The Value of Love
» Love of Allah
» My Lord, I Love You
» 19- The Love of Allah and His Messenger

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: THE GREATEST HUMAN :: If They Knew You-
انتقل الى: