منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH

اذهب الى الأسفل 
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48988

KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:51 pm

Chapter 42 : THE MERITS OF SALMAN, SUHAIB AND BILAL (ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH THEM)
'A'idh b. Amr reported that Abu Sufyan came to Salman, Suhaib and Bilal in the presence of a group of persons. They said: By Allah, the sword of Allah did not reach the neck of the enemy of Allah as it was required to reach. Thereupon Abu Bakr said: Do you say this to the old man of the Quraish and their chief ? Then he came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon'him) and informed him of this. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Abu Bakr, you have perhaps annoyed them and if you annoyed them you have in fact annoyed your Lord. So Abu Bakr came to them and said: O my brothers, I have annoyed you. They said: No, our brother, may Allah forgive you

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:52 pm

Chapter 43 : THE MERITS OF THE ANSAR (ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH THEM)
Jabir b. Abdullah reported that it was concerning them (the Ansar) that this verse was revealed, that when the two groups amongst you were about to lose heart and Allah was the Guardian of them both . This concerned Banu Salama and Banu Haritha and we did not like that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, should not have revealed this verse for the fact that Allah (gave an assurance) of being the Guardian of both.
Zaid b. Arqam reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah,, grant forgiveness to the Ansar, the offspring of the Ansar and the offspring of the offspring of the Ansar. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Shulba with the same chain of transmitters.
Anas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sought forgiveness for the Ansar and he said: I think (he also sought forgiveness) for the children of the Ansar and the slaves and the freed men of the Ansar. I have no doubt about it.
Anas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw children and women of the Ansar coming back from a wedding feast. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) stood up motionless (as a mark of respect) and said: O Allah, (bear witness) (and addressing the Ansar), said: You are dearest to me amongst people, (and said: O Allah (bear witness) (and addressing the Ansar), said: You are dearest to me amongst people. And he meant Ansar.
Anas b. Malik reported that a woman from the Ansar came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood aside with her and said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, you are dearest to me amongst the people. He repeated it thrice. This hadith has been reported on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters.
Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Ansar are my family and my trusted friends. and the people would increase in number whereas they (the Ansar) would become less and less, so appreciate the deeds of those from amongst them who do good and overlook their failings.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:52 pm

Chapter 44 : THE MERITS OF THE SETTLEMENTS OF THE ANSAR
Abu Usaid reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The worthiest clans of the Ansar are Banu Najjar, thereafter Banu al-Ashhal; thereafter Banu Harith b. Banu Khazraj; thereafter Banu Sa'idah and there is goodness in all clans of the Ansar. Sa'd said: I see that he (the Holy Prophet) has placed others above us. It was said to (him): He has placed you above many others.
Book 31, Number 6106:
Anas reported a hadith like this from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) but he has made no mention in the hadith of the words of Sa'd.
Ibrahim b. Muhammad b. Talha reported: I heard Abu Sa'ld delivering an address in the presence of Abu 'Utba that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The worthiest settlements of the Ansar are those of Banu Najjar, then of Banu 'Abu al-Ashhal and then of Banu Harith and then of Banu Khazraj and then of the clan of Banu Sa'idah, and if I were to give preference to anyone besides them I would have given preference to my relatives.
Abu Usaid Ansar reported: I bear witness to the fact that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The best settlements of the Ansar are of those of Banu Najjar, then of Banu 'Abu al-Aslihal and then of Banu Harith b. Khazraj, then of Banu Sa'ida and there is in every settlement of the Ansar good. Abu Salama reported that Abu Usaid said: Can I tell a Iie about Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) ? And if I were a liar, I would have started with my tribe Banu Sa'ida. This was conveyed to Sa'd b. 'Ubida and he found (rankling) in his mind and said: We have been left behind (in the sense) that we have been (mentioned) last of the four. He (Sa'd) sid: Saddle my pony so that I should go to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). His nephew saw him and said: Are you going to contradict (the order of) precedence set by Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has the best knowledge of it? Is it not sufficient for you that you are the fourth amongst the four (best tribes of the Ansar) ? So he returned and said: Allah and His Messenger know best, and he commanded that his pony should be unsaddled.
Abu Usaid Ansari reported that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The worthiest of the Ansar or the worthiest of the settlements and the clans of Ansar; the rest of the hadith is the same, but there is no mention of the story of Sa'd b. 'Ubida (Allah be pleased with him).
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying in a large gathering of the Muslims: Should I not tell you of the best clans of the Ansar? They said: Allah's Messenger, (kindly) do this. Thereupon Allah's Messenger said: That is Banu Abd al-Ashhal. They said: Allah's Messenger, then next? He said: Banu Najjar. They again said: Allah's Messenger, then next? He said: Then of Banu Harith b. Khazraj. They then said: Allah's Messenger, then next? He said. Then of Banu Sa'ida. They said: Allah's Messenger, then next? He said: There is good in all the clans of the Ansar. It was upon this that Sa'd b. Ubida stood up in annoyance and said: Are we the last of the four as Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has determined (the order of precedence) of their clans? He decided to talk with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on this issue, but the people Of his tribe said to him: Be seated, are you not happy with this that Allah's Messenger'(may peace be upon him) has mentioned your clan as one of the four (best) clans and those whom he left and did not mention (the order of their precedence) are more than those whom he mentioned? And Sa'd b. 'Ubada dropped the idea of talking to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (on this issue).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:53 pm

Chapter 45 : PERTAINING TO THE GOOD WHICH LIES IN ACCOMPANYING THE ANSAR (ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH THEM)
Anas b. Malik reported: I set out along with Jabrir b. 'Abdullah al-Bajali on a journey and he used to serve me. I said to him: Don't do that. Thereupon he said: I have seen Ansar doing this with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I swore by Allah whenever I accompany any one of the Ansar, I would serve him and Ibn Muthanni, and Ibn Bashshir made this addition in their narrations: Jarir was older than Anas, and Ibn Bashshir said: He was of a more advanced age as compared with Anas. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) invoked blessings for the tribes of Ghifar and Aslam.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:53 pm

Chapter 46 : ALLAH'S APOSTLE (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) INVOKED BLESSINGS UPON THE TRIBES OF GHIFAR AND ASLAM
Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Go to your people and say that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) says: Ghifar (is a tribe) to whom Allah granted pardon, and Aslam (is the tribe) to whom Allah granted safety.
Book 31, Number 6114:
This hadith has been reported on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters.
This hadith has been narrated through other chains of transmitters but all of them narrated on the authority of Jabir that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: To the tribe of Aslam Allah has granted safety and to the tribe of Ghifar Allah has granted pardon.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: To the tribe of Aslam Allah has granted safety and to the tribe of Ghifar Allah has granted pardon. Verily it is not I that say this, but (it is) Allah the Exalted and Glorious. (who) says this.
Khufaf b. Jura' reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said in prayer: O Allah, hurl curse upon the tribe of Lihyan and Ri'l aid Dhakwan and Usayya for they disobeyed Allah and His Messenger, (and for) Ghifar Allah has granted pardon and for the tribe of Aslam Allah has granted safety.
Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah has granted pardon to the tribe of Ghifar and to the tribe of Aslam Allah has granted safety and as for Usayya tribe, they disobeyed Allah and His Messenger.
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Ibn Umar with a slight variation of wording (and the wording) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said this on the pulpit. This hadith has been reported on the authority of Ibn Umar but through another chain of transmitters.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:54 pm

Chapter 47 : THE MERITS OF THE TRIBES OF GHIFAR, ASHJA', MUZAINA, TAMIM, DAWS AND TAYYI
Abu Ayyub reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The tribes of Ansar, Muzaina and Juhaina and Ghifar and Ashja' and those from Banu 'Abdullah, they are my friends amongst the people and Allah and His Messenger are their protectors.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Quraish, Ansar, Muzaina, Juhaina and Ghifar, they are my friends and there is no friend of theirs besides Allah and His Messenger.
Book 31, Number 6123:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The tribes of Ashja', Ghifar and Muzaina and from the tribe of Juhaina they are better than Banu Tamim, Banu Amir and the allies of Asad and Ghatfan.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: By Him in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, (the tribes of) Ghifar, Aslam, Muzaina, or from the tribe of Juhaina or from the tribe of Muzaina, they would be better in the eye of Allah than Asad, Tayyi, and Ghatfan on the Day of Resurrection.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Aslam, Ghifar or some people from Muzaina, Juhaina (with the variation of words) are better in the eye of Allah than Asad, Ghatfan, Hawizin and Tamim. The narrator said: I think he also said: "On the Day of Resurrection."
Abu Bakra reported from his father that al-Aqra' b. Habis reported that he came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said to him: How did the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina (and I think he also said Juhaina and the narrator is in doubt about it) owe allegiance to you, whereas they plundered the pilgrims? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: "you were to say that Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina and I think Juhaina are better than Banu Tamim, Banu 'Amir and Asad, Ghatfan, then would these people (of latter group of tribes) be in loss? He said: Yes. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, these people are better than Banu Tamim, Banu Amir, Asad and Ghatfan, and in this hadith of Abu Shaiba (these words are not found) that Muhammad (the narrator) had a doubt about.
Book 31, Number 6128:
Abu Bakra reported from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) that Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina and Juhaina are better than Banu Tamim, Banu Amir and their allies Banu Asad and Ghatfan.
Book 31, Number 6130:
Abu Bakra reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: What is your view if Juhaina, Aslam, Ghifar were better than Banu Tamim, Banu 'Abdullah b. Ghatfan and 'Amir b. Sa'sa'a' respectively (then what would be status of the latter one) ? He said this in a loud voice. They said: Allah's Messenger, they would be definitely at a loss and disadvantage. Thereupon he said: They (the first group) are decidedly better than the others; and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Abu Kuraib the words are: It you were to find that Juhaina, Muzaina and Aslam and Ghifar (are better than ... ).
'Adi b. Hatim reported: I came to Umar b. Khattab and he said to me: The first consignment of Sadaqa brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) which brightened the face of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and the faces of his Companions was that of Tayyi.
Abu Huraira reported that Tufail and his companions said: Allah's Messenger, the tribe of Daws has disbelieved and has belied you, so invoke curse upon them. It was said: Let Daws be destroyed, whereupon he (Allah's Messenger) said: Allah guide aright the tribe of Daws and direct them to me.
Abu Huraira reported: Since I heard three things from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) my love for Banu Tamim is never on the decline (and these things are): I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying about them that they would put up stout resistance against Dajjal amongst my Umma. And he (the narrator) said: (When) the consignment of Zakat was brought to him, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is the charity of our people, and there was one slave-girl in the house of 'A'isha and she was from the tribe of Banu Tamim; thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Set her free, for she is from the offspring of Isma'il. The other hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira with a slight variation of wording.
Abu Huraira reported: There are some distinguishing features of Banu Tamim which I heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and my love for them is never on the decline after that and the words are: They are the bravest amongst people in the battlefield and there is no mention of (the word) "Dajjal".

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:54 pm

Chapter 48 : THE BEST PERSONS
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would find people like those of mine, the good amongst you in the Days of Ignorance would be good amongst you in the days of Islam, provided they have an understanding of it and you will find good amongst people the persons who would be averse to position of authority until it is thrust upon them, and you will find the worst amongst persons one who has double face. He comes with one face to them and with the other face to the others.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Chapter 49 : CONCERNING THE MERITS OF THE WOMEN OF THE QURAISH
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Good amongst the women are those who ride camels. One of them said: They are pious women of the Quraish, and the other one said: The women of the Quraish are kind to the orphans in their childhood and look after the wealth of their spouses.
Book 31, Number 6139:
Abu Huraira reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The women of the Quraish are good amongst the womenfolk. They ride camels and show affection to their children and zealously guard the wealth of their husbands. Abu Huraira said at the end of this narration that Mary, the daughter of Imran, never rode the camel.
Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) gave a proposal of marriage to Umm Hani, the daughter of Abu Talib, whereupon she said: Allah's Messenger, I am of an advanced age with a (large) family. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The best women are those who ride (the camels); the rest of the hadith is the same but with this difference that, instead of the word Ar'a the word Ahna has been used (and the complete sentence is like this): That they treat children in their childhood with affection.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The best women who ride the camels are the pious women of the Quraish; they treat with affection children in their childhood and keep a strict watch on the wealth of their spouses.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:55 pm

Chapter 50 : FRATERNITY ESTABLISHED BY ALLAH'S APOSTLE (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) AMONGST THE COMPANIONS (ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH THEM)
Book 31, Number 6144:
It was said to Anas b. Malik: You must have heard this that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is no alliance (hilf) of brotherhood in Islam. Anas said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) established the bond of fraternity between the Quraish and the Ansar in his home.
Book 31, Number 6146:
Jubair b. Mut'im reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There is no alliance (hilf) in Islam but (the hilf) established in the pre-Islamic days (for good). Islam intensifies and strengthens it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

العمر : 72

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:55 pm

Chapter 51 : THE PRESENCE OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) IS A SOURCE OF SECURITY FOR THE COMPANIONS AND THE PRESENCE OF THE COMPANIONS IS A SOURCE OF SECURITY FOR THE UMMA
Abu Burda reported on the authority of his father: We offered the sunset prayer along with Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). We then said: If we sit (along with Allah's Messenger) and observe night prayer with him it would be very good, so we sat down and he came to us and said: You are still sitting here. I said: Allah's Messenger, we observed evening prayer with you, then we said: Let us sit down and observe night prayer along with you, whereupon he said: You have done well or you have done right. He then lifted his head towards the sky and it often happened that as he lifted his head towards the sky, he said: The stars are a source of security for the sky and when the stars disappear there comes to the sky, i.e. (it meets the same fate) as it has been promised (it would plunge into darkness). And I am a source of safety and security to my Companions and when I would go away there would fall to the lot (of my Companions) as they have been promised with and my Companions are a source of security for the Umma and as they would go there would fall to the lot of my Umma as (its people) have been promised.

KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:56 pm

Chapter 51 : THE MERITS OF THE COMPANIONS OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) AND OF THOSE WHO ARE NEXT TO THEM AND THEN OF THOSE WHO ARE NEXT TO THEM
Abu Sa'id Khudri reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: A time would come for the people when groups of people would set out for fighting in the cause of Allah and it would be said to them: Is there one amongst you who saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? And they would say: Yes, and they would be victorious. Then the people would set out for fighting in the cause of Allah and it would be said to them: Is there one amongst you who saw those (who have had the privilege of sitting in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? And they would say: Yes, and victory would be granted to them. Then a group of persons would set out for fighting in the cause of Allah and it would be said to them: Is there one amongst you who saw one of those who saw those who (had the privilege) of sitting in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? And they would say: Yes, and the Victory would be granted to them.
Abu Sa'id Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would come to the people a time when a detachment would be sent for fighting in the cause of Allah and they would say: See, if you can find amongst them someone from amongst the Companions of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). They would find a person and they would be granted victory because of him. Then a second detachment would be sent to them and they would say: Do you find amongst them one who had had the privilege of seeing the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him)?-and the victory would be granted to them because of him. Then the third detachment would be sent and it would be said to them: See, if you find amongst them (who had had the honour of seeing one) who saw those who saw the Companions of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). Then the fourth detachment would be sent and it would be said to them: See it you find amongst them one who had the privilege (of seeing) one who saw those who saw those who saw the Companions of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), and a person would be found and they would be granted victory because of him.
Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The best of my Umma would be those of the generation nearest to mine. Then those nearest to them, then those nearest to them, then people would come whose witness would precede the oath and the oath will precede the witness. Hannad has not made the mention of Qarn in his narration. Qutaiba said that, instead of the word Qaum, the word Aqwam has been used.
Abdullah reported: It was asked from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) who amongst the people were the best. He said: (People) of my generation, then those next to them, then those next to them, then there would come a people whose evidence would precede their oath and their oath would precede their evidence. Ibrahim said: They forbade us to make vows and bear witness when we were too young.
Book 31, Number 6153:
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: The best among people are of my generation, then those next to them. (The narrator said): I do not know whether (he said) it three times or four times. Then there would fellow after them such persons whose evidence would precede the oath, and in case of some others, the oath (would precede) the evidence.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may, peace be upon him) as saying: The best age of my Umma is one in which I was sent (by Allah as an Apostle), then the one next to that. (The narrator said): And Allah knows best whether he stated this third (time) or not. Then there would come people who would love (to look) bulky and they would hasten to the witness box before they are asked to bear witness.
This hadith has been reported on the authority of Abu Huraira through another chain of transmitters (but with this variation) that Abu Huraira said: I do not know whether he (the Holy Prophet) said (these words: "Then next") twice or thrice.
Imran b. Husain reported Allah's-Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The best among you (are) the people (who belong to) my age. Then those next to them, then those next to them, then those next to them. 'Imran said: I do not know whether Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said twice or thrice (the words: "Then next") after (saying) about his (own age but he then said): Then after them (after successors or those who would succeed them) would come a people who would give evidence before they are asked for it, and would be dishonest and not trustworthy, who would make vows but would not fulfil them, and would be significant in being bulky.
This hadith has been reported on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters (and the words are): I do not know whether he made a mention of two generations after his generation or of the third one too. Shababa said: I heard this from Zahdam b. Mudarrib as he came to me riding a horse for some need and he narrated it to me that he had heard it from 'Imran b. Husain, and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Yahya and Shababa (the words are): They take an oath but they do not fulfil it, and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Bahz there the word is Yafun as transmitted on the authority of Ibn Ja'far.
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of 'Imran b. Husain through another chain of transmitters (and the words are): The best generation of this Umma is the generation to which I have been sent, then the next one, and there is an addition in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Abu 'Awana (and the words are): And Allah knows best whether he made a mention of the third (generation) or not; the rest of the hadith is the same as transmitted by Zahdam on the authority of 'Imran. And in the hadith transmitted by Hisham on the authority of Qatada there is an addition of these words: They take an oath whereas they are not asked to take.
'A'isha reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as to who amongst the people were the best. He said: Of the generation to which I belong, then of the second generation (generation adjacent to my generation), then of the third generation (generation adjacent to the second generation).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:56 pm

Chapter 53 : MEANING OF THE SAYING OF THE PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM): "NO PERSON WOULD SURVIVE AFTER A CENTURY WHO IS LIVING BY THIS TIME OF MINE"
'Abdullah b. Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) led us 'Isha' prayer at the latter part of the night and when he had concluded it by salutations he stood up and said : Have you seen this night of yours? At the end of one hundred years after this none would survive on the surface of the earth (from amount my Companions). Ibn Umar said: People were (not understanding) these words of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) which had been uttered pertaining to one hundred years. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in fact meant (by these words) that on that day none from amongst those who had been living upon the earth (from amongst his Companions) would survive (after one hundred years) and that would be the end of this generation.
Book 31, Number 6162:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying this one month before his death: You asked me about the Last Hour whereas its knowledge is with Allah. I, however, take an oath and say that none upon the earth, the created beings (from amongst my Companions), would survive at the end of one hundred years. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Juraij with the same chain of transmitters, but there is no mention of the words: "one month before his death".
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying one mouth before his death (or something like it): None amongst the created beings who had been living by that time (during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle) ....'Abd al-Rahman has interpreted these words of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as: The ages (of the people) would be diminished.
Book 31, Number 6165:
Abu Sa'id reported that when Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) came back from Tabuk they (his Companions) asked about the Last Hour. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There would be none amongst the created beings living on the earth (who would survive this century).
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: None amongst the created beings (from my Companions) would survive after one hundred years. Salim said: We made a mention of it to him (Jabir), whereupon he said: It means those who had been living on that day.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:57 pm

Chapter 54 : IT IS FORBIDDEN TO REVILE THE COMPANIONS OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not revile my Companions, do not revile my Companions. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if one amongst you would have spent as much gold as Uhud it would not amount to as much as one much on behalf of one of them or half of it.
Abu Sa'id reported there was some altercation between Khalid b. Walid and Abd al-Rahman b. 'Auf and Khalid reviled him. Thereupon Allah's Messwger (may peace be upon him) said: None should revile my Companions. for if one amongst you were to spend as much gold as Uhud, it would not amount to as much as one mudd of one of them or half of it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:57 pm

Chapter 55 : THE MERITS OF UWAIS QARANI (ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH HIM)
Usair b. Jabir reported that a delegation from Kufa came to 'Umar and there was a person amongst them who jeered at Uwais. Thereupon Umar said: Is there amongst us one from Qaran? That person came and Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has said: There would come to you a person from Yemen who would be called Uwais and he would leave none in Yemen (behind him) except his mother, and he would have the whiteness (due to leprosy) and he supplicated Allah and it was cured except for the size of a dinar or dirham. He who amongst you meets him should ask him to supplicate for forgiveness (from Allah) for you.
'Umar b. Khattab reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Worthy amongst the successors would be a person who would be called Uwais. He would have his mother (living with him) and he would have (a small) sign of leprosy. Ask him to beg pardon for you (from Allah).
Usair b. Jabir reported that when people from Yemen came to help (the Muslim army at the time of jihad) he asked them: Is there amongst you Uwais b. 'Amir? (He continued finding him out) until he met Uwais. He said: Are you Uwais b. ,Amir? He said: Yes. He said: Are you from the tribe of Qaran? He said: Yes. He (Hadrat) 'Umar (again) said: Did you suffer from leprosy and then you were cured from it but for the space of a dirham ? He said: Yes. He ('Umar) said: Is your mother (living) ? He said: Yes. He ('Umar) said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say: There would come to you Uwais b. Amir with the reinforcement from the people of Yemen. (He would be) from Qaran, (the branch) of Murid. He had been suffering from leprosy from which he was cured but for a spot of a dirham. His treatment with his mother would have been excellent. If he were to take an oath in the name of Allah, He would honour that. And if it is possible for you, then do ask him to beg forgiveness for you (from your Lord). So he (Uwais) begged forgiveness for him. Umar said : Where do you intend to go ? He said : To Kufa. He ('Umar) said : Let me write a letter for you to its governor, whereupon he (Uwais) said : I love to live amongst the poor people. When it was the next year, a person from among the elite (of Kufa) performed Hajj and he met Umar. He asked him about Uwais. He said: I left him in a state with meagre means of sustenance. (Thereupon) Umar said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would come to you Uwais b. 'Amir, of Qaran, a branch (of the tribe) of Murid, along with the reinforcement of the people of Yemen. He had been suffering from leprosy which would have been cured but for the space of a dirham. His treatment with his mother would have been very kind. If he would take an oath in the name of Allah (for something) He would honour it. Ask him to beg forgiveness for you (from Allah) in case it is possible for you. So he came to Uwais and said.: Beg forgiveness (from Allah) for me. He (Uwais) said: You have just come from a sacred journey (Hajj) ; you, therefore, ask forgiveness for me. He (the person who had performed Hajj) said: Ask forgiveness for me (from Allah). He (Uwais again) said: You have just come from the sacred journey, so you ask forgiveness for me. (Uwais further) said: Did you meet Umar? He said: Yes. He (Uwais) then begged forgiveness for him (from Allah). So the people came to know about (the status of religious piety) of Uwais. He went away (from that place). Usair said: His clothing consisted of a mantle, and whosoever saw him said: From where did Uwais get this mantle?

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Chapter 56 : INSTRUCTIONS OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) IN REGARD TO THE PEOPLE OF EGYPT
Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would soon conquer a land where people are in the habit of using foul language. They have a right of kinship upon you. And when you see two persons fighting for the space of a brick, then get out of that. He (Abu Dharr) then happened to pass by Rabila and 'Abd al-Rahman, the two sons of Shurahbil b. Hasana, and they had been disputing for the space of a brick. So he left the land.
Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them). And when you see two persons falling into dispute amongst themselves for the space of a brick, than get out of that. He (Abu Dharr) said: I saw Abd al-Rahman b. Shurahbil b. Hasana and his brother Rabi'a disputing with one another for the space of a brick. So I left that (land).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:58 pm

Chapter 57 : THE MERITS OF THE PEOPLE OF 'UMAN
Abu Barza reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent a person to a tribe amongst the tribes of Arabia. They reviled him and beat him. He came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and narrated to him (the story of atrocities perpetrated upon him by the people of the tribe). Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: If you were to come to the people of 'Uman, they would have neither reviled you nor beaten you.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:58 pm

Chapter 58 : PERTAINING TO THE GREAT LIAR OF THAQIF AND THE GREAT SLAUGHTERER
Abu Naufal reported: I saw (the dead body) of Abdullah b. Zubair hanging on the road of Medina (leading to Mecca). The Quraish passed by it and other people too, that Abdullah b. Umar happened to pass by it. He stood up there and said: May there be peace upon you, Abu Khubaib (the Kunya of Hadrat 'Abdullah b. Zubair), may there be peace upon you Abu Khubaib, may there be peace upon you, Abu Khubaib ! By Allah, I used to forbid you from this; by Allah, I used to forbid you from this, by Allah I used to forbid you from this. By Allah, so far as I know, you had been very much devoted to fasting and prayer and you had been paying very much care to cementing the ties of blood. By Allah, the group to which you belong (are labelled) as (a) wicked (person) is indeed a fine group. Then 'Abdullah b. 'Umar went away. The stand 'Abdullah (b. 'Umar) took in regard to the inhuman treatment (meted out to 'Abdullah b. Zubair) and his words (in that connection) were conveyed to Hajjaj (b. Yusuf) and (as a consequence of that) he (the body of Abdullah b. Zubair) was brought down from the stump (the scaffold) by which it was hanging and thrown into the graves of the Jews. He (Hajjaj) sent (his messenger) to Asma' (bint Abu Bakr, 'Abdullah's mother). But she refused to come. He again sent the messenger to her with the message that she must come, otherwise he would bring her forcibly catching hold of her hair. But she again refused and said: By Allah, I will not come to you until you send one to me who would drag me by pulling my hair. Thereupon he said: Bring me my shoes. He put on his shoes and walked on quickly swollen with vanity and pride until he came to her and said: How do you find what I have done with the enemy of Allah? She said: I find that you wronged him in this world, whereas he has spoiled your next life. It has been conveyed to me that you used to call him ('Abdullah b. Zubair) as the son of one having two belts. By Allah, I am indeed (a woman) of two belts. One is that with the help of which I used to suspend high the food of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and that of Abu Bakr (making it out of the reach) of animals and, so far as the second belt is concerned, that is the belt which no woman can dispense with. Verily Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) told us that in Thaqif, there would be born a great liar and great murderer. The liar we have seen, and as far as the murderer is concerned, I do not find anyone else besides you. 'Thereupon he (Hajjaj) stood up and did not give any reply to her.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:59 pm

Chapter 59 : THE MERITS OF THE PEOPLE OF PERSIA
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If the din were at the Pleiades, even then a person from Persia would have taken hold of it, or one amongst the Persian descent would have surely found it.
Abu Huraira reported: We were sitting in the company of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) that Sura al-Jumu'a was revealed to him and when he recited (these words) : "Others from amongst them who have not yet joined them," a person amongst them (those who were sitting there) said: Allah's Messenger! But Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) made no reply, until he questioned him once, twice or thrice. And there was amongst us Salman the Persian. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) placed his hand on Salman and then said: Even if faith were near the Pleiades, a man from amongst these would surely find it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH   KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 24 نوفمبر 2022, 8:59 pm

Chapter 60 : THE SIMILITUDE OF PERSONS IS THAT OF CAMELS THAT ONE OUT OF HUNDRED IS NOT FOUND FIT FOR RIDING

KITAB AL-FADA'IL AL-SAHABAH
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 3 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» KITAB AL- KITAB AL-QASAMA WA'L-MUHARABA WA'L-QISAS WA'L-DIYAT
» Kitab Al-Sh'ir
» KITAB AL-'ILM
» KITAB AL-HAJJ
» KITAB Al-ASHRIBA

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Translation of Sahih Muslim-
انتقل الى: