منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Adh-Dhariyat

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49023
العمر : 72

Surah Adh-Dhariyat Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Adh-Dhariyat   Surah Adh-Dhariyat Emptyالإثنين 05 سبتمبر 2022, 5:48 pm

Surah Adh-Dhariyat
(The Winds that Scatter)
Chapter 51
It is 60 Verses 3 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Makkah
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
1. I (Allah) swear by the wind that scatters (dust) far and wide,
2. And by those clouds bearing loads (of water).
3. And by those (ships) that float with ease,
4. And by those (Angels who) administrate affairs by Allah’s Command;
5. What you are promised with is most surely true,
6. And the Judgment will most surely come about.
7. I swear by the sky full of paths (orbits, tracks of stars, and other heavenly bodies).
8. Most surely you are differing with each other about what you say (about the Qur’an),
9. He is turned away from it (the Qur’an) who would be turned away.
10. Cursed be the liars (who surmise and gossip),
11. Who are immersed in heedlessness and neglect;
12. They ask: When is the Day of Judgment?
13. (It is) the Day on which they will be put to trial (burned) over the Fire.
14. Taste your trial (Torment)! This is what you used to ask to be hastened.
15. Surely those who submit to the Commandments of Allah and guard against evil will be in Gardens and Springs.
16. Taking what their Lord (Allah) gives them; surely they were before this, doers of good.
17. They used to sleep but little by night (being constant in voluntary night prayers, or by not letting a night pass except with spending some of it in prayer).
18. And in the hours before dawn they would pray to (Allah) for Forgiveness.
19. And in their wealth there was a right for the one who asks and for the one deprived (who does not ask).
20. And in the earth there are Signs for those who have certain Faith,
21. And in your own selves; will you not then see?
22. And in the heaven is your provision and that which you are promised.
23. Then, by (Allah) the Lord of the sky and the earth! It is most surely the Truth, just as (sure as) you can speak.
24. Has there come to you information about the honored guests of Abraham?
25. When they (the Angels) entered upon him, they said: ‘Peace.’ He answered, ‘Peace,’ and said: ‘You are a strange people.’

Surah Adh-Dhariyat 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Adh-Dhariyat Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Adh-Dhariyat   Surah Adh-Dhariyat Emptyالإثنين 05 سبتمبر 2022, 5:49 pm

26. Then he turned aside to his family secretly, and brought a fat (roasted) calf,
27. So he brought it near them. He said: Will you not eat?
28. So he conceived in his mind a fear of them. They said: Fear not. And they (the Angels) gave him the good news of a boy possessing knowledge (i.e., the birth of Isaac).
29. Then his wife came up with a cry (of joy), and she struck her face (in astonishment) and said: ‘An old barren woman!’
30. They said: Thus says (Allah) your Lord: Surely He is the All-Wise, the All-Knowing.
31. (Abraham) said: What is your business here then, O (angelic) Messengers?
32. They said: Surely we are sent to a defiant unbelieving people (Lot’s people),
33. That we may send down upon them stones of clay,
34. Marked by (Allah) your Lord for the transgressors.
35. Then We brought out whoever was in them (the cities) of the believers.
36. But We did not find therein except a (single) house of Muslims (the Prophet Lot and his two daughters).
37. And We left therein a Sign for those who fear the painful Torment.
38. And in (the story of) Moses (was a Sign): When We sent him to Pharaoh with clear authority.
39. But he (Pharaoh) turned away with his forces and said (about Moses): A magician or a mad man.
40. So We seized him (Pharaoh) and his soldiers, and cast them all into the sea, and he was blameworthy.
41. And in (the tribe of) ‘Aad (was a Sign): When We sent upon them the destructive wind.
42. It did not leave anything on which it blew, but made it like ashes.
43. And in (the tribe of) Thamud: (was a Sign) when it was said to them: Enjoy yourselves for a while.
44. But they rebelled against the Commandment of their (real) Lord (Allah), so the thunderbolt overtook them while they were looking.
45. So they were not able to rise up, nor could they defend themselves.
46. And (We destroyed) the people of Noah before, surely they were a people defiantly disobedient.
47. And the sky, We (Allah) built it with power, and most surely We are its Expander.
48. And the earth, We have spread out; and how Excellent a Spreader (are We).
49. And of everything We have created pairs, that you may remember (the Bounties of Allah).
50. Therefore flee to Allah, surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Adh-Dhariyat Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Adh-Dhariyat   Surah Adh-Dhariyat Emptyالإثنين 05 سبتمبر 2022, 5:49 pm

51. And do not set up with Allah another god: Surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.
52. Similarly there did not come to those before them a Messenger (from Allah) but they said: A magician or a mad man.
53. Have they transmitted as a legacy to one another with this? Rather, they are themselves a transgressing people.
54. So leave them, for you are not to be blamed;
55. And remind (them), for surely the reminder benefits the believers.
56. And I (Allah) have not created the jinn and the men except that they worship Me.
57. I do not seek from them any sustenance and I do not ask that they should feed Me (i.e., feed themselves or My creatures).
58. Surely Allah is the Great Provider of all sustenance, Possessor of Great Power (Glory and Honor), the Almighty.
59. So surely those who work iniquity (by worshiping other than Allah) shall have a portion of Torment like the evil portion of Torment (which came to) their likes (of old), therefore let them not ask Me to hasten (it) on.
60. And woe (of Hell) to those who disbelieve (in Allah, His last Messenger Muhammad) on the Day which they have been promised (of Resurrection).

Surah Adh-Dhariyat
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 51. Surah adh-Dhâriyât
» 51 Adh-Dhâriyât
» Adh-Dhâriyât
» Adh-Dhâriyât
» Adh-Dhâriyât

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: