منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Qaf

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49023
العمر : 72

Surah Qaf Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Qaf   Surah Qaf Emptyالإثنين 05 سبتمبر 2022, 5:42 pm

Surah Qaf

(Qaf and the Glorious Qur’an)
Chapter 50
It is 45 Verses 3 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Makkah
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
1. (The Qur’an is in the Arabic language which consists of Arabic letters such as:)
Qaf. (Yet no one can produce even the shortest Chapter of the miraculous onder of the Qur’an.) I swear by the Glorious Qur’an (that Muhammad is truly the Messenger of Allah).
2. But they wonder that there has come to them a warner (the Prophet Muhammad) from among themselves, so the disbelievers say: This is a strange thing;
3. What! When we are dead and have become dust, (shall we be resurrected)?
That is a far return.
4. We (Allah) know indeed what the earth consumes of them, and with God (Allah) is an unfailing Record.
5. But they have denied the Truth (the Qur’an) when it has come to them, so they are (now) in a state of confusion.
6. Do they not then look up to the sky above them, how We (Allah) have made it and adorned it (with stars), and it has no rifts?
7. And the earth, We (Allah) have made it plain, and cast therein firmly set mountains, and We have made to grow therein every kind of beautiful thing,
8. An insight and a reminder to every servant (of Allah) who turns frequently (to Allah in repentance and obedience).
9. And We (Allah) send down from the clouds blessed water, then We cause to grow thereby gardens and the grain that is reaped,
10. And the tall palm-trees having clusters closely set one above another,
11. A sustenance for the humble creatures (of Allah), and We give life thereby to a dead land; thus will be the Resurrection.
12. Before them the people of Noah denied the Prophets and the dwellers of Ar-Rass and (the tribe of) Thamud.
13. And the people of ‘Aad, and Pharaoh, and the brothers of Lot,
14. And the dwellers of the wood (of Midian) and the people of Tubba (the kings of Yemen); all denied the Messengers (of Allah), so My Threat took effect (and they perished).
15. Were We (Allah) then fatigued with the first creation? Yet they are in doubt with regard to a new creation (the next life).
16. And certainly We (Allah) created man, and We know what his soul suggests to him, and We (i.e., Allah through His infinite Knowledge and Power, or His Angels) are nearer to him than his jugular vein.
17. When the two receivers (recording Angels) receive (and record man’s words and deeds), one sitting on the right and one on the left (writing his good and bad deeds).
18. He (i.e., man) utters not a word but there is by him a watcher (recording Angel) ready (to record it).
19. And the throes of death will come with the Truth (realizing that Resurrection, Judgment, Paradise and Hell, are all true). This is what you were trying to escape.
20. And the trumpet will be blown; this is the Day of carrying out the Threat.
21. And every soul will come, along with (two Angels) a driver and a witness (to his words and deeds).
22. Certainly you were (totally) heedless of this, but now We have removed from you your covering (of neglect), so your sight today is sharp.
23. And his companion (the Angel) will say: Here is the record (of his deeds) ready with me.
24. (Allah will say): Cast into Hell every obstinate disbeliever.
25. Withholder of good, transgressor, doubter,

Surah Qaf 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49023
العمر : 72

Surah Qaf Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Qaf   Surah Qaf Emptyالإثنين 05 سبتمبر 2022, 5:42 pm

26. Who sets up another god with Allah, so cast him into the severe Torment.
27. His (devil) companion will say: (O Allah) our Lord! I did not cause him to transgress, but he himself was far astray, in extreme error.
28. (Allah) will say: Do not quarrel in My Presence, and I had already sent you the Warning:
29. My Word cannot be changed (i.e., the Decree to punish wicked humans and jinn), nor am I in the least unjust to (My) subjects (of mankind and jinn).
30. On the Day that He (Allah) will say to Hell: Are you full? And it will say: Is there more (to come)?
31. And Paradise will be brought near to those who kept to the Commandments of Allah and guarded against evil, not far off:
32. This is what you were promised, (it is) for every one who turns frequently (to Allah in repentance and obedience), who preserves (His set Limits);
33. Who stands in Awe of (Allah) the Most Compassionate though unseen (beyond his perception), and comes with a heart turning in devotion and repentance (to Him, free from polytheism and hypocrisy):
34. Enter it in peace, that is the Day of Abiding.
35. They have therein (in Paradise) whatever they desire and with Us (Allah) is More (i.e., seeing the Most Honorable Face of God and having that which no eye has ever seen, nor ear has ever heard, nor what has occurred to the heart of anyone before).
36. And how many a (sinful) generation did We (Allah) destroy before them who were mightier in power than them and had ventured through many lands.
Was there any place of escape (for them when the Judgment came)?
37. Most surely there is a Reminder in this for him who has a heart, or who listens (attentively) while he is heedful.
38. And certainly We (Allah) created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six Days, and nothing of weariness or fatigue touched Us.
39. Therefore be patient with what they say, and glorify (Allah) your Lord with praise before the rising of the sun and before (its) setting.
40. And glorify Him in (part of) the night and after prostration (prayer).
41. And listen on the Day when the caller (an Angel) will call (for the Resurrection) from a near place (by the Command of Allah).
42. The Day when they will hear the (mighty) Blast (of the Horn) in truth; that is the Day of Coming Forth (from the graves).
43. Surely We (Allah) give life and cause death, and to Us (Allah) is the final Return;
44. The Day on which the earth breaks away from them, and they will (emerge) rapidly; that is a gathering together easy for Us (Allah).
45. We know best what they say (of denying this Message), and you are not one to compel them (to belief or submission); but remind by means of the Qur’an him who fears My Threat.

Surah Qaf 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

Surah Qaf
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 26. Surah asz-Szu`arâ'
» Surah An-Nur
» Surah Al-Ma’un
» Surah Hud
» Surah Ash-Shu’arà

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: