منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Aali-Imran

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48824
العمر : 71

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:11 pm

Surah Aali-Imran
(The Family of Amram)
It is 200 Verses 20 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Madinah

In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
1. (The Qur’an is in the Arabic language which consists of Arabic letters such as:)
Alif Laam Meem. (Yet no one can produce even the shortest Chapter of the miraculous wonder of the Qur’an.)
2. Allah (there is) no god (worthy of worship) except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence.
3. He has sent down to you the Scripture (the Qur’an) in truth, confirming that which is before it, and He has sent down the Torah and the Gospel.
4. From before, a Guidance for the people, and He sent the Furqan (the Qur’an - the Standard to distinguish between right and wrong). Surely those who disbelieve in the Verses of Allah (the Qur’an), they shall all have a severe Torment; and Allah is All-Mighty, the Lord of Retribution.
5. Allah - surely nothing is hidden from Him in the earth or in the heavens.
6. He (Allah) it is Who fashions you in the wombs as He wills; there is no god (worthy of worship) except Him, the All-Mighty, the Truly Wise.
7. He it is Who has sent down the Scripture (the Qur’an) to you; some of itsVerses are decisive, they are the basis of the Scripture, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is deviation (from the Truth), they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. But none knows its interpretation except Allah. But those who are firm in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from (Allah) our Lord; and none will be reminded except people of understanding.
8. (O Allah) our Lord! Do not make our hearts deviate after You have guided us, and grant us Mercy from You; surely You are the Bestower.
9. (O Allah) our Lord! Surely You are the Gatherer of the people on a Day about which there is no doubt; surely Allah never fails (His) Promise.
10. As for those who disbelieve (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad), surely neither their wealth nor their children will help them in the least against Allah (God), and it is they who are the fuel of the Fire.
11. Like the behavior of the people of Pharaoh, and all those who disbelieved (in the Truth) before them; they denied Our Signs, so Allah seized them for their sins; and Allah is Severe in Punishment.
12. Say to those who disbelieved (i.e., the pagan Arabs, the Jews, and the Christians who are supporting them and fighting the Islamic Faith): You shall be overcome, and gathered together to Hell; and miserable is that resting-place.
13. Indeed there was a Sign for you in the two armies (which) met together in the encounter (at the battle of Badr); one party fighting in the Way of Allah, and another of disbelievers, whom they saw twice as many as themselves with the
sight of the eye, and Allah (God) strengthens with His Aid whom He wills; most surely there is a lesson in this for those who possess sight.
14. Beautified for people is the love of things they desire, such as women and sons, heaped up sums of gold and silver (of one’s wealth), well bred horses (for transport and their beauty, like luxurious and fast cars) and cattle, and tiled land; that is the enjoyment of the life of this world, but Allah (God) has with Him the excellent return (Paradise).
15. Say: Shall I tell you what is better than that? For those who guard against evil are Gardens with their Lord (Allah) beneath which rivers flow, to abide therein forever, and pure wives and Allah’s Pleasure; and Allah is AllSeeing of (His) slaves (of mankind and Jinn).
16. Those who say: (O Allah) our Lord! Surely we believe (in the Truth), therefore forgive us our sins, and save us from the Torment of the Fire.
17. (They are) those who are patient, those who are true (in faith, word, and deed), and obedient with sincere devotion in worship to Allah alone. Those who spend (and give the Zakat and alms in the Way of Allah) and those who pray and beseech Allah’s Forgiveness in the last hours of the night.
18. Allah bears witness that there is no god (worthy of worship) except Him, and (so do) the Angels and those possessing knowledge, maintaining His creation with justice; there is no god (worthy of worship) except Him, the AllMighty, the Truly Wise.
19. Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those (Jews and Nazarenes) to whom the Scripture had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the Revelations of Allah, then surely Allah is Quick in Reckoning.
20. But if they dispute with you (O Prophet Muhammad) say: I have submitted myself entirely to Allah and (so have) all who follow me; and say to those (Jews and Nazarenes) who have been given the Scripture and the unlearned people (pagan Arabs): Do you submit yourselves (to Allah)? So if they submit, then indeed they follow the right Way; but if they turn away, then upon you is only the delivery of the Message, and Allah sees (His) subjects (of men and jinn).
21. Surely (as for) those who disbelieve in the Revelations of Allah and kill the Prophets unjustly, and kill those among people who enjoin justice - announce to them a painful Chastisement.
22. Those are the ones whose (supposedly good) deeds shall become void in this world as well as in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers (intercessors).
23. Have you not considered those (Jews) who have been given a portion of the Scripture? They are invited to the (last and final) Scripture of Allah (the Qur’an) that it might judge between them, then a part of them turn away and they withdraw.
24. This is because they say: Never will the Fire touch us except for a few days (i.e., for the forty days in which we worshiped the golden calf; then Allah will remove us). And what they have invented deceives them in the matter of their deeds.
25. Then how will it be when We (Allah) shall gather them together on a Day about which there is no doubt, and every soul shall be fully paid what it has earned, and they will not be dealt with unjustly?

Surah Aali-Imran 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:12 pm

26. Say: O Allah, Master of the Kingdom! You give kingdom to whom You will, and take away the kingdom from whom You will, and You give honor to whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will, in Your Hand (alone) is the (Power to bring) benefit (and harm); surely, You are Able to do all things.
27. You make the night to pass into the day, and You make the day to pass into the night, and You bring forth the living from the dead, and You bring forth the dead from the living, and You give sustenance to whom You will without measure.
28. Let not the believers take the disbelievers as intimates as opposed to the believers; and whoever does this, he has nothing from (the Protection of) Allah, unless it be to protect yourselves against them in this way; and Allah (God) warns you against Himself (of His Chastisement); and to Allah is the final return.
29. Say: Whether you hide what is in your chests or manifest it, Allah knows it, and He knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and Allah (God) is Able to do all things.
30. On the Day that every soul shall find present what it has done of good, and what it has done of evil, it will wish that between it and that (evil) there was a great distance; and Allah warns you against Himself (of His Chastisement); and Allah is Kind to (His) subjects (of mankind and jinn).
31. (O Prophet Muhammad) say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, and Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
32. Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad); but if they turn away, then surely Allah does not like the deniers of the Truth (opposers of Peace).
33. Surely Allah chose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of Imran (Amram) above the nations.
34. Offspring one of another; and Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
35. When the wife of Imraan (Hannah - Anne) said: (O Allah) my Lord! Surely I vow to You what is in my womb, to be devoted (to Your worship); accept therefore from me, surely You are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
36. So when she delivered, she said: (O Allah) my Lord! Surely I have delivered a female, and Allah knew best what she delivered, and the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I commend her and her offspring (Jesus) into Your Protection from the accursed Satan.
37. So her Lord (Allah) accepted her with a good acceptance, and made her grow up a good growing, and placed her into the charge of Zachariah; whenever Zachariah entered the sanctuary to (see) her, he found with her (fresh) food (wholesome fruits which did not belong to that season). He said: O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this? She said: It is from Allah.
Surely Allah (God) gives to whom He wills without measure.
38. There did Zachariah pray to his Lord (Allah), saying: (O Allah) my Lord!
Grant me from You a good offspring; surely You are the Hearer of prayer.
39. Then the Angels called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: That Allah gives you the good news of Yahya (John) confirming a Word from Allah, honorable and chaste and a Prophet from among the righteous.
40. He said: (O Allah) my Lord! When shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? He said: Thus Allah does what He wills.
41. He said: (O Allah) my Lord! Make a Sign for me. He said: Your Sign is that you shall not speak to the people for three days except by signs; and remember (Allah) your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and the morning.
42. And (mention) when the Angels said: O Mary! Surely Allah has chosen you and purified you (from all unrighteousness) and chosen you above the women of the world.
43. O Mary! Be devoutly obedient to (Allah) your Lord and prostrate yourself, and bow down with those who bow down (in prayer before Allah).
44. This is of the news relating to the unseen which We reveal to you (O Prophet Muhammad); and you were not with them when they cast their pens (to decide) which of them should have Mary in their charge, and you were not with them when they contended one another.
45. (And mention) when the Angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives you good news of a Word from Him (of one) whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are near (to Allah).
46. And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and in maturity, and (he will be) one of the righteous.
47. She said: (O Allah) my Lord! How shall I have a son, when no man has touched me? (The Angel) said: Such is Allah; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He says to it only, ‘Be,’ and it is.
48. And He will teach him (Jesus) writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel.
49. And (make him) a Messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a Sign from (Allah) your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by Allah’s Permission and I heal the blind and the leper, and bring the dead to life by Allah’s Permission and I inform you of what you eat and what you store up in your homes; most surely there is a Sign in this for you, if you are believers.
50. And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah and to make lawful to you some of that which was forbidden unto you, and I have come to you with a Sign from (Allah) your Lord, therefore observe your duty to Allah and obey me.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:13 pm

51. Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord (Creator, Sustainer, and Ruler), therefore worship Him (alone); this is the right Path.
52. But when Jesus perceived (persistence in) disbelief on their part (the Jews), he said: Who will be my helpers in Allah’s Way? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the Way) of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are Muslims (who submit to the Will of Allah).
53. (O Allah) our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down and we follow the Messenger, so write us down with those who bear witness (to the Truth).
54. And they plotted (against Jesus) and Allah (also) planned (against them), and Allah is the Best of planners.
55. And (mention) when Allah said: O Jesus, I will take you and cause you to ascend to Me and purify you of those who disbelieve (in the Truth) and make those who follow you (in submission to Allah alone) above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your (final) return, so I will Judge between you about that in which you differed.
56. Then as to those who disbelieve (in the Truth), I will chastise them with severe Chastisement in this world and in the Hereafter, and they shall have no helpers (intercessors).
57. But as to those who believe (in Allah and His Messengers) and do righteous deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah (God) does not like the workers of iniquity (the evildoers).
58. This We recite to you of the Verses and the Wise Reminder.
59. Surely the example of Jesus to Allah (God) is like that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, ‘Be,’ and he was.
60. (This is) the Truth from (Allah) your Lord, so be not of the doubters.
61. But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and ourselves and yourselves, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the Curse of Allah on the liars.
62. Most surely this is the true narrative (about the story of Jesus), and there is no god (worthy of worship)except Allah; and most surely Allah - He is the All-Mighty, the Truly Wise.
63.But if they turn away, then surely Allah is All-Aware of the corrupters.
64. Say: O followers of the (earlier) Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Come to a word that is just between us and you: That we shall not worship any but Allah alone, and (that) we shall not associate anything with Him, and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah; but if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims (who submit to the Will of Allah).
65. O followers of the (earlier) Scripture! Why do you dispute about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not sent down til after him; do you not then understand?
66. Here you are - those who have disputed about that of which you had knowledge; why then do you dispute about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah (God) knows while you do not know.
67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Nazarene but he was upright, a Muslim, and he was not one of the polytheists.
68. Most surely the nearest of people to Abraham are those who followed him and this Prophet (Muhammad), and those who believe (i.e., the Muslims), and Allah (God) is the Protector (Guardian, Savior) of the believers.
69. A party of the followers of the (earlier) Scripture desire that they would lead you astray, and they lead not astray except themselves, and they do not perceive it.
70. O followers of the (earlier) Scripture (Jews and Christians)!Why do you disbelieve in the Revelations of Allah, while you witness (them)?
71. O followers of the (earlier) Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you mix the Truth with falsehood and hide the Truth while you know it?
72. And a party of the followers of the (earlier) Scripture (the Jews) say: Believe in that which has been revealed to those who believe (i.e., the Muslims) in the first part of the day, and disbelieve at the end of it, perhaps they (too) will go back on their religion.
73. And do not trust except in him who follows your religion (and way of life). Say: Surely the only (true) guidance is the Guidance of Allah - and do not believe that anyone may be given (by Him) the like of what you were given except when he follows your religion (and way of life); or they would contend with you with an argument before (Allah) your Lord. Say: Surely (all) Bounty is in the Hand of Allah (alone), He gives it to whom He wills; and Allah is Ample-Giving, All-Knowing.
74. He chooses for His Mercy whom He wills, and Allah is the Lord of Great Bounty.
75. And among the followers of the (earlier) Scripture (Jews and Christians) is he who if you entrust him with a heap of wealth, he will pay it back to you; and among them is he who if you entrust him with a single silver coin, he will not pay it back to you unless you remain firmly standing over him (demanding it); this is because they say: There is not upon us in the matter of the unlearned people any way (to reproach); and they tell a lie against Allah (God), while they know.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:14 pm

76. Yes, whoever fulfills his promise and guards against evil - then surely Allah loves those who keep to His Commandments and guard against evil.
77. (As for) those who take a small price for the Covenant of Allah and their own oaths - surely they will have no portion in the Hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them, nor will He look upon them on the Day of Resurrection nor will He purify them, and they will have a painful Torment.
78. And most surely among them there is a party who distort the Scripture with their tongues (as they read), that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Revelation, and they say, this is from Allah, while it is not from Allah (God), and they tell a lie against Allah while they know it.
79. It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Scripture and the Wisdom and Prophethood, that he would say to the people: Be my worshippers instead of Allah’s; but rather (he would say): Be worshippers of (Allah) the (True) Lord, because of your teaching the Scripture and your reading (of it).
80. And neither would he enjoin you that you would take the Angels (such as the Angel Gabriel, the Holy Spirit) and the Prophets (such as Jesus Christ) for lords (to worship); would he enjoin you with disbelief (and paganism) after you are Muslims (submitting to the Will of Allah)?
81. And (remember) when Allah made a Covenant through the Prophets: Certainly what I have given you of the Scripture and Wisdom - then when a Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad) comes to you confirming that which is with you, you must believe in him, and you must help him. (Allah) said: Do you affirm and accept My Covenant in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the witness with you.
82. Whoever (among the Jews and Christians) therefore turns away after this (and refuses belief in Allah and His Messengers), it is they who are the defiantly disobedient.
83. Is it then other than Allah’s true religion (Islam) that they seek (to follow), and to Him submits whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him (Allah alone) they will be (all) returned (for Judgment).
84. Say: We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the Prophets from their Lord (Allah); we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him (Allah alone) do we submit.
85. And whoever desires a religion (and way of life) other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers.
86. How will Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their believing and (after) they had borne witness that the Messenger (Muhammad) is true and clear Proofs had come to them; and Allah (God) does not guide the defiant wrongdoing people.
87. (As for) these, their recompense is that upon them is the Curse of Allah (God), and the Angels, and of all mankind.
88. Abiding therein; their Torment will not be lightened nor will they be given respite.
89. Except those who repent after that and correct themselves, then surely Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
90. Surely, those who defiantly disbelieve after their belief, then increase in disbelief, their repentance will not be accepted (nor will they be guided to repent), and these are the ones who are astray.
91. Surely, those who disbelieve (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad) and die while they are disbelievers, never would the earth full of gold be accepted from anyone of them if they were to (seek) ransom for themselves with it, theirs will be a painful Torment, and they will have no helpers (intercessors).
92. Never shall you attain righteousness until you spend (in charity) out of what you love; and whatever you spend, then surely Allah knows it.
93. All food was lawful to the children of Israel except that which Israel (Jacob) had forbidden for himself before the Torah was revealed. Say: Bring then the Torah and read it, if you are truthful.
94. Then whoever invents a lie against Allah (God)after this, then these are the workers of iniquity (the lawbreakers).
95. Say: Allah has spoken the Truth, therefore follow (Islam) the religion of Abraham, the upright one; and he was not one of the polytheists.
96. Most surely the first house (of worship) established for mankind is the one at Bakkah (Makkah), Blessed and a Guidance for the nations.
97. In it are clear Signs, (such as) the standing place of Abraham, and whoever enters its sanctuary shall be secure, and pilgrimage to the House (the Ka’aba at Makkah) is incumbent upon mankind (for the Sake of Allah, upon) every one who is able to undertake the journey to it; and whoever disbelieves (in the Signs of Allah), then surely Allah is Self-Sufficient, not in need of (any of His) creation.
98. Say: O followers of the (earlier) Scripture (of the Jews and Christians)! Why do you disbelieve in the Revelations of Allah? And Allah is a Witness to what you do.
99. Say: O followers of the (earlier) Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you hinder him who believes from the Way of Allah? You seek (to make) it crooked, while you are witnesses, and Allah is not unaware of what you do.
100. O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)! If you obey a party from among those (Jews and Nazarenes i.e, Christians) who have been given the Scripture, they will turn you back as disbelievers after you have believed.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:15 pm

101. But how can you disbelieve (in the Truth) while it is you to whom the Revelations of Allah (the Qur,an) are recited, and among you is His Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad)? And whoever holds fast to Allah, he indeed is guided to the right Path.
102. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)! Be careful of (your duty to) Allah with the utmost care which is due to Him (by obeying Him and never disobeying Him, remembering Him and never forgetting Him, and being thankful to Him and never being ungrateful to Him); and do not die unless you are Muslims (submitting to the Will of Allah).
103. And hold fast to the Rope of Allah all together (to Islam, the True Religion of God) and be not disunited, and remember the Favor of Allah upon you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts, so by His Favor you became brothers; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire (i.e., tribal and party strife and the violence of one another), then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His Revelations, that you may follow the right Way.
104. And from among you there should be a party who invites to good and enjoins what is right and forbids what is wrong. And it is these that will be the successful.
105. And be not like those (Jews and Christians) who became divided (into many sects) and disagreed after clear Proofs had come to them, and these will have an awful Torment.
106. On the Day when (some) faces will become white and (some) faces will become black; then as to those whose faces will become black: Did you disbelieve after your belief? Taste therefore the Torment for what you used to reject (of the Islamic Faith).
107. And as to those whose faces will become white, they will be in Allah’s Mercy (Paradise); they will abide therein.
108. These are the Verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth, and Allah does not desire any injustice to His creation.
109. And to Allah (alone) belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth; and to Allah will all matters be returned (for decision).
110. You (devout Muslims) are the best of nations raised up for (the benefit of) mankind; you enjoin what is right (and just) and forbid what is wrong (and unjust) and believe in (the Oneness of) Allah; and if the followers of the (earlier) Scripture(the Jews and Christians) had believed (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad), it would have been better for them; (but only some) of them are believers, and most of them are defiantly disobedient.
111. They (the unbelieving Jews) will not harm you except with a slight annoyance; and if they fight with you, they will turn (their) backs to you, then they will not be helped.
112. Ignominy is put over them wherever they may be except when under a Covenant (of Protection) from Allah and a covenant (of protection) from men, and they have drawn on themselves the Anger of Allah, and humiliation is put over them; this is because they disbelieved in the Verses of Allah, and killed the Prophets unjustly; this is because they disobeyed and used to transgress.
113. They are not all alike; of the followers of the (earlier) Scripture (the Jews and Christians) there is an upright party; they recite Allah’s Verses during the night and they prostrate to (Him).
114. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right (and just) and forbid what is wrong (and unjust) and they strive with one another in the hastening to good deeds, and these are among the righteous (the Muslims).
115. And whatever good they do, they will not be denied the reward thereof, and Allah knows those who keep to His Commandments and guard against evil.
116. (As for) those who disbelieve (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad), surely neither their wealth nor their children will help them in the least against Allah (God); and these are the inmates of the Fire; therein they will abide.
117. The likeness of what they spend in the life of this world is as the likeness of wind in which is intensely cold (that) strikes the harvest of a people who have sinned against themselves and destroys it; and Allah (God) is not unjust to them, it is they who have done injustice to their own selves.
118. O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)!
Do not take for intimates those (unbelieving Jews) other than your own people; for they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their chests onceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the Signs clear to you, if you will understand.
119. Here you are those who love them (for the sake of their kinship and neighborhood) but they do not love you, while you believe in the Scriptures, all of them; and when they meet you, they say: We believe (as you believe), and when they are alone, they bite the ends of their fingers in rage against you. Say: Die in your rage; surely Allah knows what is in the chests (of mankind).
120. If good befalls you, it grieves them, and if harm afflicts you, they rejoice at it; but if you are patient and guard yourselves, their scheme will not harm you in any way; surely Allah comprehends what they do.
121. And (remember) when you went forth early in the morning and left your family to lodge the believers in encampments for the battle (of Uhud) and Allah (God) is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
122. When two parties from among you had determined that they should show cowardice, but Allah was the Guardian of them both, and in Allah (alone) should the believers (fully) trust.
123. And already had Allah given you victory at (the battle of) Badr while you were weak (and few in number); so be careful of (your duty to) Allah, that you may be grateful.
124. (Remember) when you said to the believers: Does it not suffice you that (Allah) your Lord will assist you with three thousand of the Angels sent down?
125.But yes! If you remain patient and are on your guard, and they come upon you in a headlong manner, your Lord (Allah) will assist you with five thousand of the havoc-wreaking Angels.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:16 pm

126. And Allah did not make it but as good news for you, and that your hearts might be at ease thereby, and victory is only from Allah (God), the All-Mighty, the Truly Wise.
127. That He may cut off a portion from among those who disbelieve (in Allah and His Revelations), or abase them so that they should return disappointed of attaining what they desired.
128. You have no concern in the affair whether (Allah) turns to them (mercifully) or torments them, for surely they are workers of iniquity (evildoers).
129. And to Allah (alone) belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth; He forgives whom He wills, and chastises whom He wills; and Allah (God) is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
130. O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)! Do not devour interest (usury), making it doubled and multiplied, and adhere to the Commandments of Allah, that you may be successful.
131. And guard yourselves against the Fire which has been prepared for the deniers of the Truth (and opposers of Peace).
132. And obey Allah and the Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad) that you may receive (Allah’s) Mercy.
133. And hasten to Forgiveness from (Allah) your Lord; and a Paradise as wide as the heavens and the earth, it is prepared for those who guard against evil and uphold their duty to Allah.
134. Those who spend (of that which Allah has given them) in times of prosperity as well as in times of hardship, and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon the people; and Allah (God) loves the doers of good.
135. And those who when they commit an indecency (i.e., major sins: sexual immorality, theft, drinking alchohol, taking drugs, etc.) or do injustice to their selves (by transgression, lesser sins, etc.), remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins, and who forgives the sins except Allah? And (who) do not knowingly persist in what they have done (of wrong).
136. (As for) those - their reward is Forgiveness from their Lord (Allah), and Gardens beneath which rivers flow, to abide therein forever, and excellent is the reward of those who work (righteousness).
137. Indeed there have been examples before you; therefore travel in the earth and see what was the end of the deniers (of Truth, the opposers of Peace).
138. This is a clear Statement for the people, and a Guidance and an Advice to those who observe the Commandments of Allah and guard against evil.
139. So do not weaken, and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are (true) believers.
140. If a wound has afflicted you (at the battle of Uhud), a wound like it has also afflicted the (disbelieving) people; and We alternate these days between the people, and that Allah may make evident those who believe and take martyrs from among you; and Allah does not like the workers of iniquity (the evildoers).
141. And that He may test (or purify) those who believe (through trials) and efface the deniers of the Truth (the opposers of Peace).
142. Do you think that you will enter Paradise while Allah has not yet made evident those who strive hard from among you (in His Cause), and made evident those who are patient?
143. And certainly you desired death before you met it, so indeed you have seen it and you look (at it).
144. And Muhammad is no more than a Messenger (of God); and indeed (many) Messengers have already passed on before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will not do harm to Allah (God) in the least, and Allah will reward the grateful.
145. And no person can ever die except with the Permission of Allah, the term is fixed; and whoever desires the reward of this world, We shall give him of it, and whoever desires the reward of the Hereafter We shall give him of it, and We shall reward the grateful.
146.And many a Prophet fought (in the Way of Allah) and along with him (fought) many worshippers of (Allah) the (True) Lord; so they never lost heart for what befell them in Allah’s Way, nor did they weaken, nor did they degrade themselves; and Allah (God) loves the patient.
147. And their saying was no other than: (O Allah) our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions in our affair and plant firmly our feet, and give us victory over the disbelieving people (who deny the Truth and oppose the Peace).
148. So Allah (God) gave them the reward of this world, and the excellent reward of the Hereafter, and Allah loves the doers of good.
149. O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)! If you obey those who disbelieve (in the Truth) they will turn you back upon your heels, so you will turn back losers.
150. But Allah is your Patron, and He is the Best of helpers.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:17 pm

151. We shall cast panic into the hearts of those who disbelieve (in Allah and His Revelations), because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no Authority, and their abode is the Fire (of Hell), and evil is the (final) resting place of the workers of iniquity (the evildoers).
152. And certainly Allah did fulfill to you His Promise when you killed your enemies by His Permission, until (the time) when you lost courage and disputed about the order (given by the Prophet) and disobeyed after He had shown you that which you love (of victory within your reach); of you were some who desired this world, and of you were some who desired the Hereafter; then He turned you away from them, that He might try you; and He has certainly pardoned you, and Allah (God) is Gracious to the believers.
153.When you ran away without even casting a side glance at anyone, and the Messenger (of Allah) was calling you from your rear, there did Allah give you one distress after another by way of requital, so that you might not grieve at what had escaped you, nor (at) what befell you; and Allah (God) is All-Awareof what you do.
154. Then after the distress, He sent down (security in the form of) drowsiness upon you, a calmness coming upon a party of you, and (there was) another party whom cared mainly for themselves; they entertained about Allah (God) thoughts of ignorance quite unjustly, saying: We have no hand in the affair.
Say: Surely the affair is wholly (in the Hands) of Allah. They conceal within themselves what they would not reveal to you. They say: Had we any hand in the affair, we would not have been killed here. Say: Had you remained in your houses, those for whom death was ordained would certainly have gone forth to the place of their death, and that Allah might test what is in your chests and that He might prove what is in your hearts; and Allah knows what is in the chests (of mankind).
155. (As for) those of you who turned back on the day when the two armies met (at Uhud), only Satan sought to cause them to slip for some (evil) deeds they had done, and certainly Allah has pardoned them; surely Allah is OftForgiving, Most Forbearing.
156. O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)! Be not like those who disbelieve (in the Truth) and say of their brothers when they travel in the earth or engage in fighting (the forces of evil and enemies of peace): Had they been with us, they would not have died or have been killed; so Allah makes this an intense regret in their hearts; and Allah gives life and causes death, and Allah is All-Seeing of what you do.
157. And if you are killed in the Way of Allah or you die, certainly Forgiveness from Allah (God) and Mercy is better than what they amass.
158. And if indeed you die or you are killed, certainly to Allah (God)shall you be (all) gathered together (for Judgment).
159. Thus it is due to Mercy from Allah that you deal with them gently, for if you had been rude (in speech) and harsh (in heart), they (the believers) would certainly have dispersed from around you; pardon them therefore and ask forgiveness for them, and take counsel with them in the affair; so when you have decided, then place your (complete) trust in Allah; surely Allah loves those who fully trust (in Him).
160. If Allah assists you, then there is none that can overcome you, and if He forsakes you, who is there then that can assist you after Him? And on Allah (alone) should the believers rely.
161. And it is not attributable to a Prophet that he should act unfaithfully (or take anything illegally, however little from the public funds or other peoples’ belongings); and he who acts unfaithfully (or takes anything illegally) shall bring that in respect of which he has acted unfaithfully on the Day of Resurrection; then every person shall be paid back fully what he has earned, and they will not be dealt with unjustly.
162. Is then he who follows the Pleasure of Allah like him who has made himself deserving of Wrath of Allah, and his home is Hell; and it is an evil destination.
163. There are (of varying) grades with Allah, and Allah ever sees what they do.
164.Certainly Allah conferred a great Favor upon the believers when He raised among them a Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad) from among themselves, reciting to them His Verses, and purifying them, and teaching them the Scripture (the Qur’an) and the Wisdom, although before that they were surely in manifest error.
165. Why (is it that) when a (single) calamity befell you, and you had certainly afflicted (the disbelievers) with twice as much, you began to say: From where is this? Say: It is from yourselves; surely Allah is Able to do all things.
166. And what befell you on the day when the two armies met (at Uhud) was with Allah’s Knowledge, and that He might make evident the (true) believers.
167. And that He might make evident those who are hypocrites; for it was said to them: Come, fight in Allah’s Way, or (at least) defend yourselves. They said: If we knew (there would be) fighting (against the forces of evil and the enemies of peace), we would certainly have followed you. They were on that day much nearer to faithlessness than to Faith. They say with their mouths what is not in their hearts, and Allah knows best what they conceal.
168. Those who said of their brethren whilst they (themselves) held back (from fighting the forces of evil): Had they obeyed us, they would not have been killed. Say: Then avert death from yourselves if you speak the truth.
169. And think not of those who are killed in Allah’s Way as dead. Rather, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord (Allah);
170. Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His Bounty, and they rejoice for the sake of those (to be martyred) after them, who have not yet joined them, that they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
171. They rejoice in the Favor from Allah and (His) Bounty, and that Allah does not waste the reward of the believers.
172. As for those who responded (at Uhud) to the Call of Allah and the Messenger after being wounded, those among them who did good and guarded against evil shall have a great reward.
173. Those to whom the people said: Surely men have gathered against you, therefore fear them, but this increased their Faith, and they said (as Abraham said before): Allah is Sufficient for us and (He is) the Best Disposer of affairs.
174. So they returned with Favor from Allah and (His) Bounty, no evil touched them, and they followed the Pleasure of Allah; and Allah is the Lord of Great Bounty.
175. It is only Satan that causes you to fear his allies, so do not fear them, but fear Me (Allah) alone, if you are believers.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Aali-Imran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Aali-Imran   Surah Aali-Imran Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 11:17 pm

176. And let not those grieve you who fall into faithlessness hastily; surely they can do no harm to Allah (God) at all; Allah intends that He will not give them any portion in the Hereafter, and they will have a grievous Torment.
177. Surely, those who have bought disbelief at the price of Faith, not the least harm will they do to Allah, and they will have a painful Torment.
178. And let not those who disbelieve (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad) think that Our granting them respite is better for themselves, We grant them respite only that they may add to their sins; and they will have a disgraceful Torment.
179. Allah would not leave the believers in the condition which you are in (presently) until He separates the bad from the good; nor is Allah going to make you acquainted with the unseen, but Allah chooses of His Messengers whom He wills; therefore believe in Allah and His Messengers; and if you believe (in Allah and His Messengers) and guard against evil, then you shall have a great Reward.
180. And let not those who (greedily) withhold what Allah has granted them out of His bounty ever think that it is good for them. Rather, it is worse for them. Their necks will be encircled by a collar of what they withheld on the Day of Resurrection; and to Allah (alone) belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is All-Aware of what you do.
181. Allah has certainly heard the saying of those (unbelieveing Jews) who said: Surely Allah is poor and we are rich. Their words are recorded and so is their unjust killings of the Prophets, and We shall say (to them on the Day of Judgment): Taste you the Torment of the burning Fire.
182. This is for what your own hands have put forth, and because Allah (God) is not in the least unjust to His subjects (of mankind and jinn).
183. (Those are they) who said: Surely Allah has enjoined us that we should not believe in any Messenger until he brings us an offering which fire (from the sky) shall devour. Say: Indeed, there came to you Messengers before me with clear Signs and with that which you demand; so why then did you slay them, if you are truthful?
184. But if they deny you (O Prophet Muhammad), so indeed were denied before you (many) Messengers who came with clear Proofs and written Ordinances and the enlightening Scripture.
185. Every soul shall taste death, and you shall only be paid fully your reward on the Day of Resurrection; then whoever is drawn away from the Fire (of Hell) and is made to enter Paradise, he indeed has attained success; and the life of this world is nothing but a deceiving enjoyment.
186. You shall certainly be tried in your possessions and in your selves, and you shall certainly hear from those (unbelieveing Jews and Nazarenes) who have been given the Scripture before you, and from those who are polytheists, much annoying talk; but if you are patient and guard against evil, surely this is one of the affairs (which should be) determined upon.
187. And (mention) when Allah made a Covenant with those (Jews and Nazarenes) who were given the Scripture: You shall certainly make it (the coming of the Prophet Muhammad) known to the people, and you shall not hide it; but they cast it behind their backs and took a small price for it; so evil is that which they bought.
188. Do not think that those who rejoice for what they have brought about, and like to be praised for what they have not done - do not think that they are safe from the Torment, and they shall have a painful Torment.
189. And to Allah (alone) belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah has Power over all things.
190. Most surely in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day, there are Signs for men who understand.
191. Those who remember Allah standing and sitting and lying on their sides, who reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth (saying): (O Allah) our Lord! You have not created (all) this in vain! Exalted are You (above such a thing);so save us then from the Torment of the Hellfire:
192. (O Allah) our Lord! Surely whom You make to enter the Hellfire, indeed You have disgraced him, and there shall be no helpers (intercessors) for the workers of iniquity (polytheists, disbelievers, atheists).
193. (O Allah) our Lord! Surely we have heard a preacher (the Prophet Muhammad) calling to Faith, saying: Believe in your (True) Lord (Allah), so we have believed; (O Allah) our Lord! Forgive us therefore our sins, and cover our bad deeds and make us die in the state of righteousness along with those who are obedient to You.
194. (O Allah) our Lord! And grant us what You have promised us by Your Messengers; and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection; for You never break (Your) Promise.
195. So their Lord (Allah) answered their prayer: That I shall not waste thework of any of you, whether male or female, you are of one another; therefore those who emigrated and were expelled from their homes and were persecuted in My (Allah’s) Way and who fought and were killed, I (Allah) shall most certainly remove from them their evil deeds, and I shall most certainly make them enter Gardens beneath which rivers flow; a Reward from Allah (God), and with Allah is the best of rewards.
196. Let it not deceive you that those who disbelieve seem to be able to do as they please in the land.
197. A brief enjoyment! Then their home is Hell, and miserable is the resting place.
198. But as for those who are heedful of (their duty to Allah) their (True) Lord (Creator, Sustainer, and Ruler), they shall have Gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein forever; a ready Welcome from Allah (God), and that which is with Allah is best for the virtuous (those who are obedient to God and follow His Commands).
199.And most surely of the followers of the (earlier) Scripture (Jews and Nazarenes) there are those who believe in Allah and (in) that which has been revealed to you and (in) that which has been revealed to them, being humble before Allah; they do not sell the Verses of Allah for a small price; these will have their reward with their Lord (Allah); surely Allah is Quick in Reckoning.
200.  O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)! Be patient and excel in patience and remain steadfast, and observe your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.

Surah Aali-Imran
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 3. Surah Âl-Imrân
» THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN, THE HOUSE OF 'IMRAN, CHAPTER NO. 003
» La Famille De Imrân - Al 'Imrân
» La famille d'Imran (Al-Imran)
» Al ‘Imrân

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Group Forums No. 14 :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: