|أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn|
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
عدد المساهمات : 41688
العمر : 70
|موضوع: A message الثلاثاء 25 مايو 2021, 1:05 am|| |
In conclusion after all of this discussion, in order to complete the benefit.
The points are in the following order.
1) That Islam is a religion is simple in its explanation and easily understandable, and far away from any of the associations of the deviant sect that tend to appear from time to time.
This means a Muslims should keep away from these deviant groups and be aware of what the call to, yet at the same time one should seek to follow the footsteps of the prophet Muhammad and his companions.
All of these sects are upon falsehood except the one that holds firm to the Sunnah or way and methodology of the prophet.
So one should emulate the prophet and his companions starting with Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali and all those who followed them in belief.
This is because the prophet said: “ the best of my nation is my generation” (Bukhari)
This means the best of all humans after the prophets are the companions of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh), it is from this that we get the word “Salafiyyah” which is not a partisan organization or a group, rather it is a methodology based upon the understanding of those companions who were contemporaries of him, and inherited the correct understanding from him, this is to ensure one does not fall into innovation.
2) That the Muslim it is incumbent upon him that he should along with ensuring the purity of his creed, he should do righteous deeds, teach this religion’s orders and prohibitions.
1. By Al-'Asr (the time).
2. Verily! Man is in loss,
3. Except those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'ruf) which Allah has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar) which Allah has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's Cause during preaching His religion)
So it is clear that belief is twinned with acting upon righteousness and calling to good and teaching it.
It also is important to note that if a group among the Muslims does not apply the rules of Islam, Islam should not be look at negatively because of their shortcomings.
Islam should be judged according to its teachings and according to its real adherers.
3) That a person should not seek honor except in the religion of Islam.
As if one sought honor from Islam Allah will honor him, as for if one sought honor in other than Islam Allah will humiliate him.
A proof of this isthe Arabs of Arabia who were disparate, warring tribes, without king, ruler, or chief, but after the arrival of this prophet, the Seal, Muhammad (pbuh), Allah (Mighty & Majestic) brought their hearts together and united them under the leadership of His prophet, Muhammad (pbuh) in whose message they believed and had faith. Thus they became a great nation and the most honorable people, extending north and south, east and west, by the Bounty and Victory of Allah (Mighty & Majestic).
4) That a Muslim should only ally himself with the believers giving them victory in truth and stopping them from any wrong doing, yet at the same time be free from other then the Muslims without oppressing of harming them.
5) A Muslim should give thanks to Allah for the greatest of blessing that He bestowed upon us, Islam.
And a thanks giving for Islam is by applying it, sticking to its teaching and ruling by its laws.
Emphasizing on the last point of ruling by his law:
A Muslim seeks to establish the Law of Allah on the earth and live under its shade, and is never satisfied by other then what Allah ruled. As it is not what Allah wanted or was pleased with. This is because Islam is the Creator, the Legislator and the one who rewards.
None is satisfied with other than Allah’s law except a hypocrite.
In the application of Allah’s Laws do we find safety and hope, as well as happiness in this world and success in the next.
Invite to it: by clarifying for all those who do not have any idea about Islam, before the enemies of Islam are able to get to his ears and poison them, teaching them what Islam bought for humankind in pure teachings and high morality, righteous deeds and upright actions.
6) That a Muslim should call to the religion of Allah using wisdom and the best admonitions, and argue with them in truth, asking Allah to make the truth manifest.
7) That it is upon every Muslim that he enjoins the good and forbids the evil. This should be done judiciously, and in this lies the betterment of this nation as Allah says:
104. Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful. (Al-Imraan 104)
Lastly I ask Allah Lord of the magnificent Throne that he benefits others with these few words, and that he put the rewards on our scale of good deeds on the day of Judgment, and that he uses us to give victory to His religion and that He accepts from everyone their righteous deed, indeed he is the only one capable of doing it.