منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Chapter Two

اذهب الى الأسفل 
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49101

Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 1:58 pm

57) Patience and tolerance of the Prophet (PBUH) in answering the Jews’ questions:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Muslim 716):  
Zayd ibn Sallām reported that he heard Abu Sallām say that Abu Asmā’ al-Rahbi related to him that Thawbān, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him), said to him: “While I was standing near the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him), a Jewish rabbi came and said: ‘Peace be upon you, O Muhammad.’ I gave him a strong push that he was about to fall. Upon this he said: ‘Why do you push me?’ I said: ‘Why do you not say: “O Messenger of Allah”?’ The Jew said: ‘We call him by the name which his family gave him.’ Thereupon, the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘The name my family gave me is Muhammad.’ The Jew said: ‘I came to ask you.’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Would that be of any benefit to you if I told you?’ He said: ‘I would listen.’ The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) then drew a line on the ground with a stick he had and said: ‘Ask.’ The Jew said: ‘Where would people be on the day when the earth would change into another earth and the heavens too?’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘They would be in the darkness before the Bridge.’ The Jew said: ‘Who would be the first among people to cross?’ The Prophet said: ‘The poor among the Muhājirūn (emigrants).’ The Jew said: ‘What would be their treat when they enter Paradise?’ The Prophet said: ‘The caudate lobe of the fish liver.’ The Jew said: ‘And what would they eat afterwards?’ The Prophet replied: ‘The bull of Paradise which used to graze at its edges will be slaughtered for them.’ The Jew said: ‘What would their drink be?’ The Prophet said: ‘From a spring therein called Salsabīl.’ The Jew said: ‘You said the truth,’ and added: ‘I came to ask you about something which none of the inhabitants of earth know about except a prophet or a man or two besides him.’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Would that be of any benefit to you if I told you?’ The Jew said: ‘I would listen’, and added: ‘I came to ask you about the child.’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘A man’s water (semen) is white while that of a woman is yellow. When they meet and the man’s water precedes that of the woman, they get a male child by the permission of Allah. If the woman’s water precedes that of the man, they get a female child by the permission of Allah.’ The Jew said: ‘You said the truth, and you are indeed a prophet,’ and then he left. The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘He asked me about such things that I knew nothing about until Allah informed me thereof.’”

Behavior of the Prophet (PBUH) indicated in the Hadīth:
1.    His receiving a Jewish rabbi and listening to his questions.
2.    His modesty and acceptance of the Jews calling him by the name Muhammad only without “Messenger of Allah” in the hope that they would embrace Islam.
3.    His keenness on having others attain benefit from his speech as he repeated “would that be of any benefit to you if I told you” more than once.
4.    His patience, tolerance, and his hope to bring benefit although the Jew said that he would only listen.

Benefits:
1.    Good manners of the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) with his Almighty Lord as he stated that he knew nothing about these questions until Allah Almighty taught him.
2.    Allah Almighty honored His Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) by informing him of the answers instantly.
3.    Taking the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) as a role model, Muslim preachers need to be patient, tolerant, modest, and lenient with those whom they preach.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:01 pm

58) The Prophet’s (PBUH) participation in conquering Khaybar:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 371):  
Anas ibn Mālik (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
“The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) invaded Khaybar and we prayed Ghadāh  there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. Then the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) rode his mount and Abu Talhah rode his, and I was riding behind Abu Talhah. The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) passed through the Zuqāq of Khaybar quickly, and my knee was touching the thigh of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him). His lower garment revealed his thigh and I could see its whiteness. When he entered the village he said: ‘Allah is the Most Great, Khaybar is conquered! Whenever we approach a people to fight {But when it descends in their territory, then the morning of those who were warned will be terrible.} ’ He said it thrice. People came out for their work and said: ‘That is Muhammad!’ - ‘Abdul-‘Azīz (one of the narrators) said: Some of our companions said: ‘with his army’. We conquered Khaybar and the captives were gathered. Dihyah al-Kalbi (may Allah be pleased with him) came and said: ‘O Prophet of Allah, give me a slave girl from the captives.’ He said: ‘Go and take a slave girl.’ He took Safiyyah bint Huyayy. Then a man came to the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, you gave Dihyah Safiyyah bint Huyayy, and she is the most honored lady in Qurayzhah and Banu al-Nadīr, and she is fit for no one but you.’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Call him to bring her.’ When the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) looked at her, he said: ‘Take any other slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) then set her free and married her. Thābit asked him: O Abu Hamzah, what dowry did he give her? He replied: Her freedom; he set her free and married her. On the way, Umm Sulaym prepared her for him and sent her to him at night. The following morning, the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) was a bridegroom. He said: ‘Whoever has anything (to eat), let him bring it.’ He spread out a Nita’ and men came with dates and ghee -One of the narrators said; I think he mentioned flour too- and they made Hays,  and that was the wedding feast of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him).”

Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 610:
Anas ibn Mālik reported:
“Whenever the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) set out with us to invade a people, he never allowed us to attack till morning and he would wait and see: if he heard Adhān (call to prayer), he would abort the attack, and if he did not hear Adhān, he would attack them. We reached Khaybar at night, and in the morning when he did not hear the Adhān for the prayer, he rode his mount and I rode behind Abu Talhah and my foot was touching that of the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him). The people of Khaybar came out with their baskets and spades and when they saw the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) they shouted: ‘Muhammad! By Allah, Muhammad and his army!’ When the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) saw them, he said: ‘Allah is the Most Great, Allah is the Most Great, Khaybar is conquered! Whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight) {But when it descends in their territory, the morning of those who were warned will be terrible.} ’”

Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 2893:
“The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) performed Fajr prayer (early in the morning) when it was still dark, then he rode his mount and said: ‘Allah is the Most Great, Khaybar is conquered! When we approach a nation, {the morning of those who were warned will be terrible}.’ The people came out into the streets saying: ‘Muhammad and his army!’ The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) triumphed over them and their warriors were killed; the children and women were taken as captives. Safiyyah was taken by Dihyah al-Kalbi and later she belonged to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) who married her and gave her her freedom as her dowry.” ‘Abdul-‘Azīz said to Thābit: O Abu Muhammad, you asked Anas: What dowry did he give her? He said: Her freedom was her dowry, so he smiled.”

1.    His participation in invading the Jews of Khaybar with his Companions.
2.    His waiting to hear the Adhān, which indicates that he did not seek or wish for the fight.
3.    His refraining from invasion if he heard the Adhān.
4.    He fought the men only in his battles with the polytheists, whereas women and children are taken captives.

Benefits:
1.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) glorified his Almighty Lord as he said: “Allah is the Most Great.” several times on seeing the Jews coming out with their baskets.
2.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) and his Companions, each shared in this wedding feast with what he had. Some shared with dates, others with ghee, and others with flour.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:03 pm

59) Silence of the Prophet (PBUH) when asked by the Jew about something that only Allah knows:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Muslim 7059):  
‘Abdullah reported:
“While I was walking with the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) in a field, and he was leaning on a ‘Asīb, he passed by a group of Jews. They said to one another: ‘Ask him about the soul.’ They said: ‘Why do you want to ask him about it? He may give an answer that you dislike.’ They said: ‘Ask him.’ So one of them got up and asked him about the soul. The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) remained silent and did not give any answer, and I knew that revelation was coming to him. I stayed where I was, and when the revelation ended, he said: {They ask you about “the soul”. Say: “The soul is part of the domain of my Lord, and you have been given only a little knowledge.”}”

1.    His listening to the Jews’ questions.
2.    His remaining silent and giving no answer to the Jew after posing his question.
3.    His answering the question after receiving the revelation.
4.    His patience and tolerance with the Jews’ obstinacy that was evident in their question.

Benefits:
1.    Good manners of the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) with his Lord as he remained silent and did not answer the Jews.
2.    Allah Almighty honored His Prophet Muhammad (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) by sending revelation to him.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:04 pm

60) The Prophet (PBUH) listening to a Jewish rabbi describing Allah as reported in the Torah:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 4811):  
‘Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
“A Jewish rabbi came to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) and said: ‘O Muhammad, we learned that Allah will place the heavens on one finger, and the earths on one finger, and the trees on one finger, and the water and dust on one finger, and all the creatures on one finger. Then, He will say: “I am the King.”’ On hearing that, the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) smiled until his premolar teeth were visible in confirmation of the rabbi’s words. Then, the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) recited: {They did not recognize the true worth of Allah. (Such is Allah’s power that) on the Day of Resurrection the whole earth will be in His grasp, and the heavens shall be folded up in His Right Hand. Glory be to Him! Exalted be He from all that they associate with Him.}”   

1.    His receiving those who came to him whether they were Muslims or disbelievers.
2.    His listening to the Jews’ questions and inquiries.
3.    His modesty as he answered that Jew who called him by his honorable name, Muhammad.
4.    His smiling in confirmation of the veracity of the rabbi’s words.
5.    His mentioning Qur’anic verses as evidence that the Jews failed to recognize the real worth of Allah Almighty.

Benefits:
1.    All divine Books confirm each other, acknowledge monotheism, and agree on ascribing perfection to Allah Almighty.
2.    The Jews knew that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) came with the truth, but they insisted on their obstinacy and arrogance.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:05 pm

61) The Prophet (PBUH) listening to a Jewish rabbi stating facts about the Day of Judgment:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 6520)  
Abu Sa‘īd al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
“The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said:
‘On the Day of Judgment, earth will be turned into a single loaf of bread that the Almighty will turn with His Hand as one of you turns his loaf of bread (while baking it) on a journey. It will be a feast arranged in honor of the people of Paradise.’ A man from the Jews came and said: ‘May the Most Compassionate bless you, O Abu al-Qāsim. Would you like me to tell you about the feast arranged in honor of the people of Paradise on the Day of Judgment?’ He said: ‘Yes.’ The Jew said: ‘The earth will turn into a single bread loaf’, as the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) has just said. Thereupon, the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) looked at us and smiled until his premolar teeth became visible. The Jew then said: ‘Would you like me to tell you about what they will eat with the bread?’ He added: ‘They will eat Bālām and Nūn’ They asked: ‘What are these?’ He replied: ‘Ox and fish; seventy thousand will eat of the caudate lobe of their livers.’”

1.    His receiving those who came to him whether they were Muslims or disbelievers.
2.    His listening to the Jew who wanted to tell him about the welcoming meal of the people of Paradise and then about what they will eat with the bread.
3.    His smiling and his delight when the report of the People of the Book agreed with what he informed his Companions of.
4.    His modesty as he listened to that Jew saying what he already knew.

Benefits:
1.    Knowledge seekers and Muslim preachers must not be too proud to accept good things and beneficial knowledge.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:07 pm

62) Patience of the Prophet (PBUH) with the Jews’ abuse and their use of magic against him:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 5765):  
‘Ā’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported:
“The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) was bewitched, to the extent that he used to imagine that he had sexual intercourse with his wives while he did not - Sufyān said: That is the strongest kind of magic since it has such an effect. Then one day he said: ‘O ‘Ā’ishah, do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other: “What is wrong with this man?” The latter replied: “He is under the effect of magic.” The first one asked: “Who worked magic on him?” The other replied: “Labīd ibn A‘sam, a man from Banu Zurayq who was an ally of the Jews and a hypocrite.” The first one asked: “What material did he use?” The other replied: “A comb and the hair stuck to it.” The first one asked: “Where (is that)?” The other replied: “In a skin of pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwān.”’ So the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) went to that well and took out those things and said: ‘That is the well which was shown to me (in a dream). Its water looked like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date palm trees looked like the heads of devils.’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) added: ‘Then that thing was taken out.’ I said to him: ‘Why do you not treat yourself - with Nashrah (undoing a spell by means of Ruqyah)?’ He said: ‘Allah has cured me; I dislike to let evil spread among people.’”

1.    His wise handling of the situation wherein he found himself bewitched by the Jews.
2.    His tolerance of the Jews’ abuse.
3.    His refraining from avenging himself on the Jews when they were so keen on harming him with magic.

Benefits:
1.    Allah Almighty honored His Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) as He sent him two men to inform him of the place where the spell was hidden.
2.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) resorted to Allah Almighty through supplication and through imploring Him.
3.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) did not seek undoing the magic through the traditional tangible methods, i.e. the Nashrah, rather, he resorted to Allah to cure him, which indicates perfect Tawhīd (belief in the Oneness of Allah).
4.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) repeated the supplication three times.
5.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) utilized the available means by seeking a cure for his illness.
6.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) fulfilled Tawhīd by attributing his recovery and well-being to Allah Almighty.
7.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) made it clear to his Ummah that he was a human being like any other (prone to illness and harm) without that undermining his mission to convey the divine message.
8.    Allah Almighty honored His Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him).
9.    The wickedness and cunning of the Jews, and their intense harm to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him).
10.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) gave precedence to the welfare of Islam over his own personal welfare.
11.    Allah Almighty protected His messages, for despite the Jews’ intrigues against His Messenger (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him), they failed to come anywhere near the divine message.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:08 pm

63) The Prophet (PBUH) seeing through the Jews’ deception:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 6030):  
‘Ā’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported:
“Some Jews came to the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) and said: ‘As-Sāmu (death) be upon you.’ ‘Ā’ishah said: ‘May it be upon you, and may Allah curse you and send His wrath on you.’ The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘O ‘Ā’ishah, be gentle and beware of violence and bad words.’ She said: ‘Have you not heard what they said?’ He said: ‘Have you not heard what I said? I returned it (their evil greeting) to them, and my supplication against them will be answered while their supplication against me will not be answered.’”

1.    His receiving whoever came to him, even if they were non-Muslims.
2.    His listening to what they claimed to be a greeting of peace, and his response to that briefly and adequately in a way that befitted them.
3.    His gentleness with everyone he dealt with even if he were a Jew.
4.    His tolerance and patience with the Jews’ abuse.

Benefits:
1.    Wickedness and impudence of the Jews in dealing with someone whom they knew was a prophet.
2.    Muslim preachers need to be patient, tolerant, and shrewd.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:10 pm

64) The Prophet (PBUH) sacrificing money to attract the Jews to Islam and to avoid civil war:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 7192):  
Sahl ibn Abu Hathmah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated on the authority of some of the elders of his people that: “‘Abdullah ibn Sahl and Muhayyisah set out for Khaybar because of some hardship  they were undergoing. Muhayyisah was informed that ‘Abdullah was killed and thrown into some Faqīr  or well. He went to the Jews and said to them: ‘By Allah, you killed him.’ They replied: ‘By Allah, we did not kill him.’ He went back to his people and informed them of what had happened. Then he, along with his brother Huwayyisah, who was older than him, and ‘Abdul-Rahmān ibn Sahl, went to the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him). Being the one who was at Khaybar, Muhayyisah began to speak, but the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Let the elder speak first.’ So, Huwayyisah spoke first followed by Muhayyisah. The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘They either pay the blood money of your companion, or war will be declared on them.’ The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) wrote them (the Jews) a message to that effect and they wrote back saying: ‘We did not kill him.’ Thereupon, the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said to Huwayyisah, Muhayyisah, and ‘Abdul-Rahmān: ‘Would you take an oath to be entitled to your companion’s blood money?’ They said: ‘No.’ He, then, said: ‘Should the Jews swear an oath for you?’ They said: ‘They are not Muslims.’ So, the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) paid the blood money himself, and he sent one hundred she-camels to them and some of them entered the house. Sahl said: ‘One of those she-camels kicked me.’”

1.    His receiving a group of the Jews and listening to their complaint.
2.    His sacrificing money in the hope of attracting the Jews to Islam, and it was said that he paid the blood money himself to console the dead man’s family, and both reasons are possible.
3.    His total justice in settling disputes between litigants, who were Muslims and Jews.

Benefits:
1.    The permissibility of Qasāmah (collective oath).
2.    Giving precedence to the elder in speaking.
3.    Offering the family of the murdered person relief and consolation.  

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:12 pm

65) The Prophet (PBUH) ordering Thābit to learn the language of the Jews:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 7195):  
Zayd ibn Thābit (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
“The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) ordered me to learn the Jews’ writing. I even wrote for the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) his letters  and also read for him  their letters when they wrote to him. ‘Umar said, in the presence of ‘Ali, ‘Abdul-Rahmān, and ‘Uthmān: ‘What is this (woman) saying?’ ‘Abdul-Rahmān ibn Hātib said:  ‘She is informing you about her companion  who did that with her.’ And Abu Jamrah said: ‘I was an interpreter between Ibn ‘Abbās and the people.’ Some people said: ‘The ruler must have two interpreters.’”

1.    His command to learn the language of the Jews.
2.    His command to learn this language was for the purpose of having Muslims who could write messages on his behalf to the Jews and read their messages to him.
2-    His concern for learning the language of non-Muslims to use it in calling them to Allah.

Benefits:
1. Learning this language is not perfected except by excelling in translation until one could translate in reading and writing, as happened with Zayd.
2. The purpose for learning the Jews’ language was not to learn from them; rather, it was to convey the message of Islam to them and inform them beyond the excuse of ignorance.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

العمر : 72

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:14 pm

66) The Prophet (PBUH) accepting the gift of a non-Muslim:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Muslim 5948)):  
Abu Humayd (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
“We went out with the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) in the Battle of Tabūk and we came to Wādi al-Qura  where there was a garden owned by a woman. The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Make an assessment (of the price of its fruit).’ We did and the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) also made an assessment and it was ten Awsuq. He said to that woman: ‘Remember that till we return to you, Allah willing.’ So we proceeded until we reached Tabūk and the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘A violent storm will overtake you during the night, so none among you should stand up and whoever has a camel with him should hobble it firmly.’ A violent storm blew and a man who had stood up was carried away by the wind and thrown between the two mountains of Tayyi’. Then the messenger of Ibn al-‘Almā’, the ruler of Aylah,  came to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) with a letter and a gift of a white mule. The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) wrote to him and gifted him a Burdah. We came back until we stopped in Wādi al-Qura. The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) asked that woman about her garden and the price of the fruits therein. She said: ‘Ten Awsuq.’ Thereupon, the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘I am going to depart, and whoever wishes may depart with me, but whoever wants to stay may stay.’ We resumed the journey until we came to the outskirts of Madinah, where the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘This is Tābah  and that is Uhud, a mountain that loves us and that we love.’ Then he said: ‘The best among the houses of the Ansār is the house of Banu al-Najjār, then the house of Banu ‘Abd al-Ash-hal, then the house of Banu ‘Abd al-Hārith ibn al-Khazraj, then the house of Banu Sā‘idah, and there is goodness in all the houses of the Ansār.’ Sa‘d ibn ‘Ubādah caught up with us and Abu Usayd said to him: ‘Have you not seen that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) declared the houses of the Ansār good and he kept us at the end.’ Sa‘d met the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, you have declared the houses of the Ansār as good and have kept us at the end’, whereupon he said: ‘Is it not enough for you that you have been counted among the good. ’”

1.    His receiving those who came to him and the letters that were sent to him.
2.    His participation in many of the battles personally, despite the risk of losing his life.
3.    His acceptance of the disbeliever’s gift. Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Azīz al-Bāz (may Allah have mercy upon him) said: “The Muslim accepts the disbeliever’s gift if it does not involve any harm for him, does not give the disbeliever power over him or over the Muslims, and does not entail any evil. The Muslim should give something equal or better in return. The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) sometimes accepted gifts from the disbelievers and other times he refused them. If acceptance of such gifts is more beneficial, i.e. it leads to winning the disbeliever’s heart and gaining his love for Muslims and the Muslim can give something better in return, then he should accept it. On the other hand, if acceptance of such gifts entails any harm on Muslims, i.e. it grants the one who offers it power to harm the Muslims in any way, or it makes the one to whom the gift is given love that disbeliever and cooperate with him in whatever could bring harm to Muslims, then he should not accept it to avoid the harm it could entail and avoid being dragged to falsehood.”
4.    His rewarding the one who gave him a gift, as he gave the ruler of Aylah a striped garment, which indicates his generosity.

Benefits:
1.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) took precautions regarding what could cause damage.
2.    Permissibility of Khars (crop assessment).
3.    Merit of Madinah and the Ansār.
4.    Permissibility of making a comparison between the Companions generally and specifically.
5.    Veracity of the his prophethood, as he informed his Companions of the storm, which actually took place.
6.    Permissibility of giving gifts and giving something in return for a gift.
7.    The benefit of Khars is that it allows the crop owner to dispose of his fruits the way he likes, either by eating, selling, or giving his relatives, neighbors, and the poor thereof. Without Khars, there would have been clear constriction.
8. Proceeding with speed on returning to the hometown.

Chapter Two - صفحة 2 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:19 pm

67) The Prophet (PBUH) inviting the king of the Romans to Islam:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 7): 

Al-Zuhri reported that ‘Ubaydullah ibn ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Utbah ibn Mas‘ūd told him that ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbās told him that Abu Sufyān ibn Harb said to him: “Heraclius  sent him a messenger while he was accompanying a caravan  from Quraysh. They were merchants doing business in the Levant at the time when the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) had truce  with Abu Sufyān and the disbelievers of Quraysh. So Abu Sufyān and his companions went to Heraclius at Ilyā’. Heraclius called them in his assembly hall where he was surrounded by the senior Roman dignitaries. He called for his translator who, translating Heraclius’s question, said to them: ‘Who among you is closely related to that man who claims to be a prophet?’ Abu Sufyān replied: ‘I am the closest relative to him among the group.’ Heraclius said: ‘Bring him (Abu Sufyān) close to me and make his companions stand behind him.’ Heraclius then said to his translator: ‘Tell them that I shall ask him (Abu Sufyān) some questions regarding that man (the Prophet), and if he (Abu Sufyān) lied to me, they (his companions) should contradict him.’ By Allah, had I not been afraid of my companions labeling me a liar,  I would not have spoken the truth about him (the Prophet). The first question he asked me about him was: ‘What is his family status among you?’ I replied: ‘He belongs to a good (noble) family among us.’ Heraclius further asked: ‘Has anybody among you ever claimed the same (i.e. to be a prophet) before him?’ I replied: ‘No.’ He said: ‘Was anybody among his ancestors a king?’ I replied: ‘No.’ Heraclius asked: ‘Do the nobles or the weak follow him?’ I replied: ‘It is the weak who follow him.’ He said: ‘Are his followers increasing or decreasing?’ I replied: ‘They are increasing.’ He then asked: ‘Does anybody among those who embrace his religion become displeased and renounce the religion afterwards?’ I replied: ‘No.’ Heraclius said: ‘Have you ever accused him of telling lies before his claim (to be a prophet)?’ I replied: ‘No.’ Heraclius said: ‘Does he break his promises?’ I replied: ‘No. We are at truce with him but we do not know what he will do in it.’ I could not find an opportunity to say anything against him except that. Heraclius asked: ‘Did you ever go to war with him?’ I replied: ‘Yes.’ Then he said: ‘What was the outcome of the battles?’ I replied: ‘Sometimes he was victorious and sometimes we were.’ Heraclius said: ‘What does he order you to do?’ I said: ‘He tells us to worship Allah alone and not to worship anything along with Him, and to renounce all that our ancestors had said. He orders us to pray, to speak the truth, to be chaste, and to maintain kinship ties’...Heraclius then asked for the letter of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) which was delivered by Dihyah  to the ruler of Busra, who forwarded it to Heraclius to read. The letter read: ‘In the name of Allah the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful, (this letter is) from Muhammad, the slave of Allah and His messenger, to Heraclius the leader of the Romans.  Peace be upon him who follows the right path. I invite you to Islam, and if you become a Muslim, you will be safe and Allah will double your reward, and if you reject this invitation of Islam, you will be committing a sin by misguiding your Arīsiyyīn. {Say: ‘O People of the Book, come to a common word between us and you: that we shall serve none but Allah and shall associate none with Him in His divinity and that some of us will not take others as lords beside Allah.’ And if they turn their backs, tell them: ‘Bear witness that we are the ones who have submitted ourselves exclusively to Allah.’} ”    

1.    His keenness to call non-Muslims to Islam and to spread the religion of Allah among them before fighting them.
2.    His writing letters to Christians to invite them to Islam.
3.    His starting the letter with “In the name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful” even if the addressee was a disbeliever.
4.    His modesty and adherence to what his Lord called him as he said: “From Muhammad, the slave of Allah and His messenger to Heraclius, the leader of the Romans”.
5.    His addressing Heraclius by calling him “Leader of the Romans”, which was more likely to encourage him to accept the truth.  The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) was friendly in addressing Heraclius because Allah Almighty commanded using gentle speech with those who are invited to Islam, as He said: {And speak to him with gentle speech that perhaps he may be reminded or fear [Allah].}   
6.    His precaution in correspondence and his religious prudence as he avoided both immoderation and negligence, and that is why he said: “To Heraclius, leader of the Romans”. 
7.    His starting his letters by saying: “Peace be upon him who follows the right path”, because whoever embraces Islam is granted peace and safety from the torment of Allah.
8.    His warning and frightening his addressees that in case they rejected the truth, they would be held accountable for those who followed and submitted to them, and who died on disbelief; {But they will surely carry their [own] burdens and [other] burdens along with their burdens, and they will surely be questioned on the Day of Resurrection about what they used to fabricate.}  
9.    His sending messengers to enemies’ land for a benefit like preaching Islam.
10.    His conciseness and eloquence in his letters as he was given the gift of using concise words that are comprehensive in meaning.
11.    His truthful speech with everyone he spoke to, a fact that even the disbelievers could not deny.
12.    His loyalty and his honoring promises even with the disbelievers, who testified to that.

Benefits:
1.    Permissibility of traveling to the enemies’ land while having a verse or two verses or the like.
2.    Whoever witnessed the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) from the People of the Book and believed in him will get two rewards.
3.    It is recommended to use (to proceed) in speeches and letters.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:20 pm

68) The Prophet (PBUH) taking a ring to seal his letters:
Text of the Hadīth (Sahīh Al-Bukhāri 65)
“The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) wrote -or wanted to write- a letter but he was informed that they do not read a letter unless it is stamped. So, he took a silver ring with the following engraved on it: Muhammad the Messenger of Allah. It is as if I could still see its brightness in his hand. I said to Qatādah: ‘Who said: “With the following engraved on it: Muhammad the Messenger of Allah”?’ He replied: ‘Anas.’”   

1.    His taking a ring to document his official correspondence with the polytheists.

Benefits:
1.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) took a silver ring because it is not permissible for men to use gold.
2.    The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) accepted the advice given by those below him in status and acted upon it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد 16 مايو 2021, 2:29 pm

Contents:

Exemplary Behavior of the Chosen Prophet (PBUH) from the Two Sahīhs
Introduction
My methodology in research:
Chapter One: The Prophet’s Behavior towards the Polytheists
1) Steadfastness of the Prophet (PBUH) in observing rituals of his religion publicly despite the threats he received:
2) Endurance of the Prophet (PBUH) of the Polytheists’ abuse while praying in Hijr of Al-Ka‘bah:
3) Supplication of the Prophet (PBUH) against the polytheists when they abused him during his prayer:
4) Supplication of the Prophet (PBUH) for the guidance of the Daws Tribe:
5) Supplication of the Prophet (PBUH) for the polytheists when they were afflicted with famine:
6) Keenness of the Prophet (PBUH) to invite his uncle to Islam:
7) Intercession of the Prophet (PBUH) for his polytheistic uncle out of loyalty and gratitude:
The Prophet (PBUH) using an evidential approach in calling his people to Islam:
9) Keenness of the Prophet (PBUH) to invite non-Muslims to Islam by sending messengers:
10) Keenness of the Prophet (PBUH) to deliver his message to the ruler of Bahrain:
11) The Prophet (PBUH) returning the favor even to polytheists:
12) The Prophet (PBUH) greeting a mixed group of people including Muslims, hypocrites, polytheists, and Jews:
13) The Prophet (PBUH) stressed the importance of maintaining good relations with the parents, even if they were non-Muslims:
14) the Prophet (PBUH) fulfilling the covenants made with non-Muslims:
15) The Prophet (PBUH) honoring his agreement with the polytheists:
16) The Prophet (PBUH) honored his agreements with the polytheists even after their death:
17) The Prophet (PBUH) honoring his agreement even with the polytheists who were at war with Muslims:
18) The Prophet (PBUH) pardoning a polytheist hoping that he might embrace Islam:
19) The Prophet (PBUH) pardoning a polytheist who wanted to kill him:
20) Mercifulness of the Prophet (PBUH) towards his enemies:
21) The Prophet (PBUH) denouncing the killing of women and children during wars:
22) Command of the Prophet (PBUH) to be lenient even with the aggressors:
23) Generosity of the Prophet (PBUH) even with non-Muslims:
24) Patience and tolerance of the Prophet (PBUH) with a polytheist man who came to recite a healing chant over him:    46
25) The Prophet (PBUH) answering the polytheist who called him several times:
26) The Prophet (PBUH) listening to the questions of some polytheists who wanted to embrace Islam:
27) The Prophet (PBUH) emphasizing monotheism in answering the polytheists:
28) The Prophet (PBUH) sending messengers to eradicate the idols:
29) The Prophet (PBUH) guiding non-Muslims to hasten to Islam:
30) The Prophet (PBUH) displaying the strength of Muslims before the polytheists during Tawāf and Sa‘y:
31) The Prophet (PBUH) executing the Shariah-prescribed punishments even if the criminal was hanging on to the drapes of the Ka‘bah:
32) Justice of the Prophet (PBUH) in treating captives, even if relatives:
33) Keenness of the Prophet (PBUH) to fulfill justice and settle grievances:
34) The Prophet (PBUH) gathering information about the enemy and sending spies for that purpose:
35) Keenness of the Prophet (PBUH) to protect Muslims from the enemies’ plots:
36) The Prophet (PBUH) hiring a disbeliever as a guide on the way:
37) The Prophet (PBUH) calling upon the dead polytheists:
38) Strength and Courage of the Prophet (PBUH) with the obstinate polytheists:
39) The Prophet (PBUH) did not seek the polytheists’ help in war:
40) Gifts and trade with the Polytheists:    72
Chapter Two: The Prophet’s Behavior towards the People of the Book
41) Main target of the Prophet (PBUH) was inviting non-Muslims to Islam:
42) The Prophet (PBUH) using an evidential approach with the Jews:
43) The Prophet (PBUH) inviting the Jews to Islam repeatedly:
44) The Prophet (PBUH) visiting a Jewish boy who used to serve him:
45) The Prophet (PBUH) believing non-Muslims in what conforms with the truth:
46) The Prophet (PBUH) following up the implementation of Allah’s rulings even with the Jews:
47) The Prophet (PBUH) opposing the Jews and glorifying the days of Allah:
48) The Prophet (PBUH) emphasizing the Muslims’ power before the enemies to curb their greed:
49) Keenness of the Prophet (PBUH) to protect people’s rights even if they were non-Muslims:
50) Justice of the Prophet (PBUH) in settling disputes even with non-Muslims:
51) The anger of the Prophet (PBUH) when a Jewish man was wronged:
52) Retribution of the Prophet (PBUH) against the Jew who killed a girl:
53) The Prophet (PBUH) pawning his armor with a Jew:
54) The Prophet (PBUH) putting soothsayers to the test to expose their fraudulence:
55) Respect of the Prophet (PBUH) for funerals, even if the deceased were a non-Muslim:
56) Forbearance of the Prophet (PBUH) even with the Jews who attempted to kill him:
57) Patience and tolerance of the Prophet (PBUH) in answering the Jews’ questions:
58) The Prophet’s (PBUH) participation in conquering Khaybar:
59) Silence of the Prophet (PBUH) when asked by the Jew about something that only Allah knows:
60) The Prophet (PBUH) listening to a Jewish rabbi describing Allah as reported in the Torah:
61) The Prophet (PBUH) listening to a Jewish rabbi stating facts about the Day of Judgment:
62) Patience of the Prophet (PBUH) with the Jews’ abuse and their use of magic against him:
63) The Prophet (PBUH) seeing through the Jews’ deception:
64) The Prophet (PBUH) sacrificing money to attract the Jews to Islam and to avoid civil war:
65) The Prophet (PBUH) ordering Thābit to learn the language of the Jews:
66) The Prophet (PBUH) accepting the gift of a non-Muslim:
67) The Prophet (PBUH) inviting the king of the Romans to Islam:
68) The Prophet (PBUH) taking a ring to seal his letters:

Source:
https://islamhouse.com/read/en/exemplary-behavior-of-the-chosen-prophet-pbuh-from-the-two-sah%C4%ABhs-series-1-behavior-of-the-prophet-pbuh-towards-non-muslims-2829360

Chapter Two
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 2انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» THE COW, CHAPTER NO. 002
» Chapter Two
» CHAPTER No: 15
» CHAPTER No: 31
» CHAPTER No: 47

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: THE GREATEST HUMAN :: Behavior of the Prophet (PBUH) towards Non-Muslims :: Chapter Two-
انتقل الى: