Al-Haseeb
The Ever-Reckoner
He is the One Who suffices His servants against all their concerns and troubles in terms of worldly and religious affairs. The believers win the greater share of His sufficiency. And He is the One Who recompenses His servants for their deeds. This noble name occurs 3 times in the Qur’an.

For example:
(And Allah suffices as Ever-Reckoner.) (Sūrat AlNisā’: 6) And (Surely Allah has been Ever-Reckoner over everything.) (Sūrat Al-Nisā’: 86)

In light of this great name, I would say:
1. Knowledge of this name prompts a person to heed Allah Almighty and strive to follow the path dear and pleasing to Him, for He is the One Who records the deeds of His servants and recompenses them accordingly on the Day of Judgment. (Surely Allah has been Ever-Reckoner over all things.) (Sūrat Al-Nisā’: 86) And He does not wrong anyone at all. In the Qur’an, He says, (Read your record. Yourself is sufficient against you this Day as a reckoner.) (Sūrat Al-Isrā’: 14)

2. A wise person should also remember the Day of Reckoning, and that ahead of him is a Day when he will be recompensed for his deeds. No one forgets or disbelieves in the Day of Recompense except that he feels free to oppress others and act criminally and sinfully.
(Indeed, those who go astray from the way of Allah will have a severe punishment for having forgotten the Day of Reckoning) (Sūrat Sād: 26) In the Qur’an, Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) is quoted to have said, But Moses said, “Indeed, I have sought refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every arrogant one who does not believe in the Day of Account.” (Sūrat Ghāfir: 27)

3. When the meaning of this name firmly settles in one’s heart, it gets filled with peace and reassurance, and he disavows reliance upon anyone but Allah Almighty. He says in the Qur’an, (And He will provide for him from where he does not expect.) (Sūrat Al-Talāq: 3)

4. The biggest winners of Allah’s sufficiency and preservation are the believers in Him and the followers of His Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him). (O Prophet, Allah is sufficient for you and those believers who follow you.) (Sūrat Al-Anfāl: 64)