Al-Mannān
The Bestower of Favors
He is the One Who gives generously and bestows lots of favors and blessings upon His servants. This name only occurs in the Qur’an in a verb form.

For example,
Allah Almighty says, (Certainly did Allah confer (great) favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error.) (Sūrat Āl-‘Imrān: 164)

It occurs as a name in a Hadīth in which Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that he was sitting with the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) while a man was praying and then made this supplication: O Allah, I implore You by virtue of the fact that all praise is due to You, there is no god but You, You are the Bestower of favors, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the Owner of majesty and honor, the EverLiving, the Sustainer!”

Thereupon, the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said, “He has implored Allah by His greatest name by which when asked, He gives, and by which when supplicated, He answers."
In light of this noble name, I would say:
1. Considering Allah’s name ‘the Bestower of favors’ and pondering His bounty and generosity towards His servants inspires love within our hearts for Him and makes it incumbent upon us to give thanks and praise to Him.

2. Shaykh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (may Allah have mercy upon him) wrote these beautiful words, “The Bestower of favors is the One Who gives before being asked.” All praise is due to our Lord in this world and in the Hereafter.

3. Reminding His servants of His favors is a praiseworthy attribute of Allah Almighty; but it is bad and objectionable for a person to remind others of his favors to them. All blessings people enjoy come from their Lord as a favor from Him. But how a created being boasts of favors that do not actually come from him.

Moreover, when a person gives something, he gets a reward for it and is promised compensation. On the other hand, Allah Almighty gives His servants as grace from Him, while He does not need them. Rebuking the nomad Arabs for counting their conversion to Islam as a favor to the Prophet, Allah Almighty says, (They count it as a favor to you that they accepted Islam. Say, Do not regard your (accepting) Islam as a favor to me; rather, Allah has bestowed a favor on you by guiding you to faith if you are truthful.) (Sūrat Al-Hujūrāt: 17)
4. Know that Allah Almighty loves that His servants be aware of His blessings and recognize His favors. This is a distinguishing trait of the believers. In the story of Prophet Yūsuf, the Qur’an says, (They exclaimed, “Are you indeed Joseph?” He said, “Yes, I am Joseph and this is my brother. Allah has surely been gracious to us. Indeed, whoever fears Allah and remains patient, Allah does not allow the reward of such people to go to waste.”) (Sūrat Yūsuf: 90)

And about the dwellers of Paradise, Allah Almighty says, (And they will approach one another, inquiring of each other. They will say, “Indeed, we were previously among our people fearful (of displeasing Allah). So Allah conferred favor upon us and protected us from the punishment of the Scorching Fire. Indeed, we used to supplicate Him before. Indeed, it is He who is the Beneficent, Most Merciful.”) (Sūrat Al-Tūr: 25-28)