Al-Mujeeb
The Responsive
He is the One Who answers the call and invocation of His servants according to His knowledge and wisdom. This is one of the excellent names that occur only once in the Qur’an, in the verse that says, (And then repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is near and responsive.) (Sūrat Hūd: 61) It occurs in the plural form in the verse that says, (And Noah had certainly called Us, and (We are) the best of responders.) (Sūrat Al-Sāffāt: 75)

In light of this great name, I would say:
1. This name should inspire us to invoke Allah Almighty and hope for what He has, presenting our worldly, religious and otherworldly needs to Him. Whenever a servant is true to his Lord, the Almighty Lord is true to him. So, stand in need before His ample bounty, frequently ask from Him, and admit your shortcoming with regard to His rights. And then expect abundant favors from Him.
The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Verily, your Almighty Lord is Modest and Generous. He is so Modest that He would not let His servant who raises his hands to Him (in supplication) be rejected empty-handed.”40

2. Here is the truth of the matter in brief: “It is a response in exchange for a response.”This is indicated in the verse that reads,(And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me (by obedience) and believe in Me that they may be (rightly) guided.) (Sūrat Al-Baqarah: 186)
40 Narrated by Abu Dāwūd and Al-Tirmidhi)