Al-Hakeem
The All-Wise
He is the One Who puts everything in its proper place, and His planning is never marred by any defect or error. Supreme wisdom belongs to Him in what He creates and does, and His judgments are the best. This noble name occurs 91 times in the Qur’an.

For example:
(All that is in the heavens and earth extols the glory of Allah. He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise.) (Sūrat AlHadīd: 1) And (As for the thief - male or female - cut off the hands of them both. This is a recompense for what they have done as an exemplary punishment from Allah.

Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.) (Sūrat Al-Mā’idah: 38) And (O Prophet, fear Allah and do not obey the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Verily Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.) (Sūrat Al-Ahzāb: 1)

In light of this great name, I would say:
1. We should feel complete reassurance as regards the religious and fateful rulings of Allah Almighty, for nothing comes from Him but what is good and right. He is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise, the All-Aware.

2. We should know that our minds are too deficient to realize the wisdom of Allah Almighty, behind all that happens in the universe. It is reasonable to realize that reason has its limits!
3. There is nothing wrong if you try to arrive at the wisdom in the Shariah of Allah Almighty in order to be more submissive to Him and have deeper reassurance. But it would be wrong and unreasonable to base your belief upon knowing the wisdom behind everything.

This reminds us of Prophet Ibrahīm’s statement, (And (remember) when Abraham said, “My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead.” (Allah) said, “Have you not believed?” He said, “Yes, but just to reassure my heart.”) (Sūrat Al-Baqarah: 260)

4. Implore Allah, the All-Wise, to bestow wisdom upon you. In the Qur’an, He says, (He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good.) (Sūrat Al-Baqarah: 269)