Al-Fattāh
The Greatest Judge
Al-Fattāh, in Arabic, is the One Who opens the treasures of His dominion, mercy and provisions to whomever He wills among His servants according to His wisdom and knowledge. It also means the One Who judges between His servants justly and gives victory to His pious servants over His enemies.

This great name occurs only once in the Qur’an in the verse that says, (Say, Our Lord will bring us together and then He will rightly judge between us. He is the Greatest Judge, All-Knowing.) (Sūrat Saba’: 26) It occurs in the plural form in the verse that says, (Our Lord, judge between us and our people in truth, and You are the best of those who judge.) (Sūrat Al-A‘rāf: 89)

In light of this noble name, I would say:
1. This name inspires us to love Allah Almighty and aspire for what He has, for all treasures lie in His hand. Allah says, (Whatever mercy Allah accords to people, none can withhold; and whatever He withholds, no other will be able to release after Him. He is the All-Mighty, AllWise.) (Sūrat Fātir: 2)
2. Whenever you find that your provisions are restricted and all doors are closed before you, turn to your Lord, Al-Fattāh, and invoke Him using this great name so that perhaps He will grant you what you want, for none can actually do this but Him.

3. Trust your Lord and be reassured about His promise and by His promise. Indeed, He helps those who help Him (His religion). Rather, victory comes only from Him. In this way, the prophets received victory from the One Who bestows it. Prophet Nūhis quoted in the Qur’an to have said, (He said, “My Lord, indeed my people have denied me. So pass a clear judgment between me and them and rescue me and the believers with me.”) (Sūrat Al-Shu‘arā’: 117-118)

Prophet Shu‘ayb is quoted as saying, (Our Lord, judge between us and our people in truth, and You are the best of those who judge.) (Sūrat Al-A‘rāf: 89)