|أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn|
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
عدد المساهمات : 35617
العمر : 70
|موضوع: Ar-Rabb - The Lord السبت 28 نوفمبر 2020, 10:08 pm|| |
He is the One Who raises His servants through His favors and makes them grow in a gradual way. And He raises His pious servants in a way that reforms their hearts. He is the Creator, the Possessor and the Master. This noble name occurs more than 900 times in the Qur’an.
(“Peace,” a word from a Most Merciful Lord.) (Sūrat Yāsīn: 58) And (Eat of the provision of your Lord, and be grateful to Him; a good land and a Most Forgiving Lord.) (Sūrat Saba’: 15)
The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The tooth-stick cleans the mouth and pleases the Lord.”13 Ibn ‘Abbās (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Verily, I was forbidden to recite the Qur’an in bowing or prostration. As for bowing, glorify the Lord therein.”
13 Narrated by Al-Bukhāri, Ahmad and Al-Nasā’i)
In light of this great name, I would say:
1. Know that the prophets and messengers of Allah would mostly implore Him using His name ‘the Lord’. The Prophet Muhammad would often make this supplication: “Our Lord, give us in this world what is good and in the Hereafter what is good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire.”14
2. If you know that Allah is your Lord, you must not worship or invoke other than Him. No one is more merciful to a servant than his Lord, Who created him, and none is more worthy of being worshiped than Him.
3. Whoever believes in Allah as a Lord, a Creator and a Provider must also believe in Him as a Legislator Who issues commands and prohibitions. (Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command.) (Sūrat Al-A‘rāf: 45)
Oneness of Lordship entails Oneness of worship. (O mankind, worship your Lord, Who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous.) (Sūrat AlBaqarah: 21)
4. Some scholars divide Lordship into three types:
• General Lordship for all creation for it is Allah Almighty, Who created and guided them and bestowed His provision upon them.
• Special Lordship for the believers represented by raising their bodies in a lawful manner and cultivating their hearts through faith.
14 Narrated by Al-Bukhāri; reported by Anas)
• More special Lordship for the prophets and messengers represented by the revelation He sent down to them and the special favors He bestowed upon them.