Al-Mutakabbir
The Supreme
He is the Majestic and Exalted One Who is far above any deficiency or defect and above treating His servants unjustly. He vanquishes the tyrants among His servants and is distinguished by pride; whoever disputes with Him over that, He will break him and subject him to punishment.

This great name occurs only once in the Qur’an, in the verse that says, (He is Allah, there is no deity except Him.

He is the King, the Most Holy, the Giver of Peace, the Giver of Belief (Security), the All-Controller, the AllMighty, the Compeller, the Supreme.) (Sūrat Al-Hashr: 23)

In light of this great name, I would say:
1. When we contemplate the majesty of Allah Almighty, and the weakness of His servants, this instills within us a feeling of reverence and exaltation for Him and humility before His Shariah and creation.

2. Allah Almighty is worthy of this name for He is the One Who has power over all things and is watchful over all things, and none in existence can escape His authority.
3. No one should be described as ‘the Supreme and Arrogant’ by way of praise except Allah Almighty. As for people, only modesty befits them. If a person acts arrogantly by rejecting the truth and despising people, he will be subject to the stern warning which Allah Almighty gave in this Divine (Qudsi) Hadīth: “Might is My garment and Pride is My cloak. Whoever disputes with Me over them, I will punish him.”12
12 Narrated by Muslim)