|أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn|
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
عدد المساهمات : 27239
العمر : 67
|موضوع: The truth about god terrorism and what they are hiding from you الأحد 01 أبريل 2018, 3:14 pm|| |
The truth about god terrorism and what they are hiding from you
1. The Truth About God, Terrorism and What THEY Are Hiding From You Being a Muslim I slowly see the very people I grew up with distance themselves from me like a single duck leaving the flock. Upon realising this, knowing that religion is the only thing prying us apart I studied religion and its etiquettes. The more I research the more I was lost; Instead of remaining still in quicksand I fluttered and squirmed only to sink in quicker. There were far to many questions and hardly any answers, I suppose being a colossal subject with individuals changing and misinterpreting the holy scriptures for their own gain; be it political social or perhaps for status, made this a daunting task, the authenticity of religious scripture were too liable for corruption. The enthusiasm put in to the talk by the pastor was very convincing, the shouting, the tears, the intense look in the eye. Little did I know that he was quoting just one verse and the rest was his own understanding. Perhaps if I was to ask another pastor, his take on things would be indeed far from this man's understanding of God. But I was intrigued, as corrupt as it is how then do they still follow their pastor and scripture? Perhaps they're seeing something that I'm not? not likely. They celebrate they're celebrations like everything is sound but its far from the truth, they don't think for themselves, they merely follow they're parents and what they believed in. Religion has gone through all sorts of bounds and people are hijacking it to serve their purpose and need, some are mixing it with their culture (e.g. Curry is a Hindu style of cooking or way of worship), some are making it race related (e.g. Christianity is a white-only religion) and some are mixing it up and selling it off as a national thing (e.g. Christmas is a thing that was performed and practiced by Jesus). It seemed that the answers were not merely given to me, nor were they denied from me, but it was given to me "Half Baked" so I had to decipher the good bad and the ugly. When I heard of the the pastor in America saying he just received a revelation of God that certain rich man will have to pay up more than 1000 dollars because God demanded it, I realised that we have not progressed much at all. In fact to say the very least we did not progress at all, the rich man did pay the pastor the money and it seemed like every era and generation of people will have its good, bad, ugly, dumb and smart people. The rich man must have been stupid to fall for that trick, but that holy man abusing his position and using the name of God for his own gain is no different, but God will not favour him for his wrong doing. A similar story hits me I recall hearing from some where that in one of the world wars the soldiers entrusted their children and wives to the church man to look after, they went
2. off to war some lived to tell the tale others were not so fortunate, but after some time alone with the women and children and the third guy known as the Satan he convinced the priest to have illegal sexual intercourse with the women with or without her consent and abuse the children whether it be a girl or boy. I never had a bible, I just heard and believed in what the pastor told me, if he told me that the sky is red I was willing to believe in him even if I saw it to be blue, I thought that it was one of those "Faith" things, though I recall Jesus saying something along the lines of seek the truth and it will free you, so in other words blind faith is unacceptable. The individual has work to do and so many duties and such a busy schedule that they really have no time to ponder on these "insignificant subjects" they are willing to follow around a dodgy, Erie and/or sinister pastor thinking that he is somehow the ambassador of God, so holy he could not harm a fly. But let me tell you, the reader, nothing is as it seems and deception is ripe, this pastor is not a pastor out of passion for religion, but he is doing it as a career and a job, he really does not care about the other stuff though he may look convincing. There was once a man who brought a car and employed a driver to drive the car to take him to different locations, one day the driver said to the employer the car is broken and will not work. The employer told him could he fix it, the driver said he can fix it, the car needs lamb chops, cooking oil, bread and a couple of frying pans and a hob, so the employer gave him those things he needs to fix the car, the driver went home, had a party and feast then came back the next day reconnected the battery plug which he disconnected in the first place and then told the employer that the car is working and that the lamb chops really did the car wonders, the employer not knowing the workings of a car genuinely thought that the car needed meat and food to work, this happened at a time when cars were seldom seen and the idea of automobile was still very new. It just shows you the importance of knowledge and intelligence also the ability to think for yourself, had that man in America read his Bible he would have known that the pastor asking for 1000 dollars was a con man. Many people claim to be men of God but really they are just men of money, they have many secret agendas, one such man is the Pope, No offence but have you seen him? what happened to the 7 deadly sins? what about pride and materialism and vanity? this man is falling foul of a couple of commandments here, he has clothe that are so glamorous and fashionable, what happened to the statement Jesus said to that man Sell your house clothe belongings and follow me, and all that stuff about giving in charity? obviously this individual is not the ideal example of a holy man, but one man of our time whom I know personally who is a holy man has no hidden agendas and is genuine his name is Dr Zakir Naik, some of you may have heard of him, some of you may not have heard of him, but this man is not in the religious business for the sake of personal gain, but for the better understanding of religion.
3. I heard some of his talks and then started asking my family pastor some questions obviously he was avoiding the question, long whining and always quoted one verse of the bible and a million of his own words telling me what he believes it meant. I started hearing more of Zakir's talks and was asking the pastor and hustling him, eventually he told my father who was very upset with me, however after some more research and visiting mosques and talking to Muslims I converted or as Muslims like to say it "reverted" to Islam because we believe every child is born Muslim but later changes to the faith of the parents. My conversion to Islam was a secret one as I feared social isolation and disowning by my parents and family, I'd often have arguments with my brothers which would eventually turn into a fight. But my suffering and struggle is not exclusive to me, Jesus, Moses, and the last prophet of Islam and God Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings of God/Allah be on them all) also suffered like this. I was Preaching to my father because he is a strict Christian who visits other countries for the sake of visiting their monastery and talking with old time Christian friends at local Churches, my father is very well acquainted with these men and somehow believes that I, his own son am possessed by the Devil, he seeks to have those old cranks talk and persuade me back to Christianity, I told my father the reason for my conversion, upon talking with him for 4 months he eventually saw the mistake of his ways and faith. My father took it a step further then I, instead of converting to Islam in secret he went to one of his old Christian friends and told him about how he intends to convert to Islam, upon hearing this his friend told some pastors and local priest who said to my father that if he converted to Islam they would either kill him or go to his home country and burn down our house. My father having so much pride told them that he will not convert to Islam but that this conversation remains a secret. upon coming back home he never spoke a word about that and when I tried to preach to him some more he told me, with death and destruction on the rise man has to fend for himself, in doing so he thinks of himself as independent and tells himself repeatedly, if I never needed God's help all this time then why should I ask/need it now? and thus atheists are born, and should you realise your wrong after all these years you may start to cry, some people say crying is pointless, but I say it is the first step to a resolve. I told him that he was up for converting to Islam what changed his mind, he said he can not tell me, after a lot of talk he eventually told me. After hearing what he has to say I told him, so father your not going to follow the truth even though you know your ways are wrong and sinful? Did Jesus not say speak the truth and the truth will free you? he said if I convert how will I earn a living? our neighbours will hate us, I will lose my job, they may burn the house down and we may be victims of social isolation, no one will want to know us. I told him, true friends are not people that stay with you because of your money or religion, they are people that earned your trust and care about you, so if anyone hates you after you convert to Islam, then they were never your true friends to begin with, I also explained my situation and told him that I was prepared to tell my friends the truth even
4. if that means I will never see them again, this was just some of the hardships facing me, but the hardest part was to tell my childhood sweetheart who is a strict Christian that I grew up with since I was 8 years old. We were due to get married and because we both were Christians everything kept working out for the better, but when I told her I was going to convert to Islam it broke her heart. She tried to tell her parents that she still wants to get married to me even though I was a Muslim but her parents forbade her, and she was unwilling to convert to Islam because of the fear of disowning by her family. I suppose a lot of people are actually willing to convert to Islam but because of fear of disowning, social isolation and the threat of having your house burned down is not very encouraging. I read a ebook written by a priest who converted to Islam, the book was about other priests and Nuns who also converted to Islam and some of the hardship they had to go through to convert to Islam, death threats, murder and all that, I wonder where all that preaching of love from the Christians went? But on other hand what about the crusade? it is already very well known that it was financially and politically and materialistically motivated When I took the plunge and converted I had to make a lot of sacrifices, some people will not be willing to make the same sacrifices I made, but it had to be done. Please let me take this opportunity to ask that everyone be more understanding and not selfish, do not only think about yourself or the difficulties you will be facing but also think about the difficulties others will be facing and how it will affect their lives. I don't mean any offence by this, but if the Muslims were doing their preaching the correct way then perhaps my parents could have been Muslim and I might not have gone though such a lot nor would I have to lose such a valuable person in my life, bombing is not the way, preaching is. If you have learned anything from reading this, do not keep it to yourself, share it, tell your friends, family and relatives and if you know more than one language then please explain it (the lessons you learnt) to people that are less likely to read something like this. Please feel free to visit the websites below for more information and research material that is authentic and unbiased for free, just highlight using the mouse, copy and paste in the URL bar of windows explorer and press enter. For authentic religious research material http://www.irf.net/ For more information on Islam http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=124&Itemid=97
5. For more information on Christianity http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=127&Itemid=100 For similarities between Islam and Christianity http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=128&Itemid=146 For more information on Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the Bible http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=205&Itemid=101 For more information on Hinduism http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=146&Itemid=129 For information on Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the Hindu holy scripture http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=131 For more information on Buddhism http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=198&Itemid=141 For more information on Muhammad PBUH in the Buddhist scripture http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=142 For proof of the existance of God/Allah/God Almighty http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=212&Itemid=186 For more information on high profile people converting to Islam http://www.islamtomorrow.com/converts/ To watch informative videos of all aspects of religion whether debates, dialogues, speeches or lectures by learned converts and high profile religious scholers/leaders (Subjects include religious and non religious subjects, Islam, Christianity, terrorism, similarities between religions, Capitalism ETC). http://www.watchislam.com/videos/index.php?catid=-1
6. For more information on Christianity http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=127&Itemid=100 For similarities between Islam and Christianity http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=128&Itemid=146 For more information on Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the Bible http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=205&Itemid=101 For more information on Hinduism http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=146&Itemid=129 For information on Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the Hindu holy scripture http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=131 For more information on Buddhism http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=198&Itemid=141 For more information on Muhammad PBUH in the Buddhist scripture http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=142 For proof of the existance of God/Allah/God Almighty http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=212&Itemid=186 For more information on high profile people converting to Islam http://www.islamtomorrow.com/converts/ To watch informative videos of all aspects of religion whether debates, dialogues, speeches or lectures by learned converts and high profile religious scholers/leaders (Subjects include religious and non religious subjects, Islam, Christianity, terrorism, similarities between religions, Capitalism ETC).