منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Relieving a Muslim of a Distress

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48824
العمر : 71

Relieving a Muslim of a Distress Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Relieving a Muslim of a Distress   Relieving a Muslim of a Distress Emptyالثلاثاء 02 يناير 2018, 1:04 am

Relieving a Muslim of a Distress Quran-Chapter-80-Verse-34-37

Khutbah Topic
============
His Eminence Sheikh Osama Khayyat –May Allah protect him– delivered this Friday khutbah titled “Relieving a Muslim of a Distress” in which hetalkedaboutfraternity for the sake of Almighty Allah and its requirementswhich include relieving one’s fellow Muslim of a distress and the due rights of Muslim brothers towards oneanother.

Part One
=======
Praise be to Allah, Whohas made relief counterpart to hardship and adversity and raised the rank of whomever He wished of his servants by subjecting them to trials. I thank Him –May He be exalted! He responds to (the supplication) of those in distress, and it is He Who lifts hardship, adversity and harm. I bear witness that there is no deity except Allah alone with no associate. He gives in abundance and bestows bounties.  I also bear witness that our Master and Prophet, Muhammad, is His Servant and Messenger –the imam and leader of the first generation ofMuslims, the role model of those who return to Allah in repentance, and the Seal of prophets. O Allah! Please send Your Salat (Graces, Honours, Mercy) and Peace upon Your Servant and Messenger, Muhammad, his Family and pious Companions and all those who follow them in righteousness till the Day of Resurrection, Judgement and Account!

Now then, O Servants of Allah!
=========================
I exhort you to observe taqwa (fear) of Allah, to seek the means of getting closer to Him!Rely on Him, return to Him in repentance, havefaith in Him, and supplicate Him out of fear of His punishment and out of hope for His reward. Remember that you will stand before Him on a Day that will make the children white-haired .

That Day shall a man flee from his brother; And from his mother and his father; And from his wife and his children.Everyman, that Day, will have enough to make him careless of others. [Abas: 34-37]

O Servants of Allah!
================
Misfortunes and the fickleness ofdays engender changes in one’s circumstances and bring about hardships and adversities that can spell doom and gloom. The psychological and physical suffering that may involve one’s state of mind, body, family, children, possessions and homeland may be such that they would motivate one to turn to the Qur’anic verse in search of relief and comfort:

And if Allâh touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things. [Al-An’am: 17]

Allah –Glorified be His Name– also says:
=================================
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Who rescues you from the darkness of the land and the sea (dangers like storms), when you call upon Him in humility and in secret (saying): If He (Allâh) only saves us from this (danger), we shall truly be grateful."Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Allâh rescues you from it and from all (other) distresses, and yet you worship others besides Allâh."  [Al-An’am 63-64]

He gains certainty that Allah –May He be exalted– is the saviour from all hardships and the dispeller of all misfortunes. It is He Who puts an end to all trials, and bringssuccourto the depressed. Thus,His servant turns to Him in sincere supplication, humbleness and subjugation, seeking the propitious times of answering prayers and observing invocation rules such as performing ritual ablution, facing the qiblah (the direction of Makkah Al-Mukarramah where the Ka’bah is), starting and ending his supplication by thanking Allah and praising Him and asking Him to send His Salat and Peace upon the best of mankind Prophet Muhammad –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him!He should raise his hands and avoid transgression in supplication, all in compliance withthe following Words of Allah ‒Glorified be He:

And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islâmic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation) [Ghafir: 60]

The supplicant begs his Lord to relieve him of his distress, to allay his adversity and rid him of his worry. In this, he uses the same comprehensive supplication that was used by Prophet Mohammad –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him! In a hadith narrated by al-Tirmithi ‒May Allah bless his soul‒ in his Jami’ (a collection of hadith) with a good chain of narration,Anas ibn Malik ‒May Allah be pleased with him‒ is reported to havesaid: “When aggrieved with something, the Messenger of Allah –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him– used to say: “O Allah, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists, I seek succour in Your Mercy!”

Also, in the hadith narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad(a collection of hadith) with an authentic chain of narration,Abdullah ibn Mas’ood ‒May Allah be pleased with him‒ is reported to have said: “The Messenger of Allah ‒May Allah's Salat and Peace be upon him‒said: “If anyone afflicted by dejection and sorrow says: ‘O Allah! I am Your servant, son of male and female servants of Yours, my destiny is in Your Hands, Your judgement on me will certainly pass, and it will be Just, I invoke You with every name You have given to Yourself, taught it to any of Your creatures, sent down in Your Book(the Holy Qur’an), or takenitunto Yourself in the realm of the unknown to make the Qur’an the spring of my heart, the light of my bosom, the relief of my dejection and the disappearance of my worry,’ Allah will certainly rid him of his worry and grant him relief instead.”“O Messenger of Allah!Shouldn’t we learn it?” theProphet was asked. “Yes, of course.Anyone who heard it should learn it,” hereplied.

Anexample is the invocation of Prophet Yunus ‒Peace be upon him‒ while he was in the whales’ stomach.

In his Mustadrak on the Two Sahihs (a book of hadith in which he tried to rectify certain hadiths narrated by Bukhari and Muslim),  al-Hakim –May Allah blesshis soul–narrated that Sa’dibn Abi Waqqas ‒May Allah be pleased with him‒  said: “The Messenger of Allah‒May Allah's Salatand Peace be upon him‒  said:“The invocation of Dhi-n-Noon while in the whale’s stomach:‘… “There is no deity except You;exalted are You.Indeed,I have been of the wrongdoers.” Any Muslim who uses it when supplicating Allah for anything, his supplication will surely be answered by Allah.”This is in substantiation of Allah’s Words ‒Glorified be He:

So We answered his call, and delivered him from the distress. And thus We do deliver the believers (who believe in the Oneness of Allâh, abstain from evil and work righteousness). [Al-Anbiya’: 88]

On the other hand, the most effective means of relieving oneself of dejection and hardship in the herein and succeeding in avoiding the horrors of Resurrection Day is to fulfil our duty towards Allah by believing in Him, hastening to gain His satisfaction, avoiding His wrath, believing in His Messenger ‒May Allah's Salat and Peace be upon him‒and following his Sunnah, implementing His Sharia and being careful not to disobey His commandments.

This includes giving others what is rightfully theirs through treating them kindly and fairly in all the walks of life, following the example of the noble Prophet –May Allah’s Salatand Peace be upon him!  Khadijah, the Mother of the Believers, ‒May Allah be pleased with her– having been told by the Prophet –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him– about what he had been through at GhaarHiraa’  when Angel Jibreel (Gabriel) ‒Peace be upon him‒ came down to him with the Revelation, she said: “Nay! Allah will never let you down. You keep in touch with your relations;you give a hand totheweak;you are hospitable to your guests;you help the destitute, and givesuccourtotheafflicted.” [Narrated by the Two Imams, Al-Bukhari and Muslim, in their Two Sahihs]

In helping the destitutegainaliving thereis relieving adistressedperson of hisdistress and lifting the nightmare of misfortune off his shoulders. These are examples of the benevolent acts which the Prophet –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him– said thefollowing: “Benevolent acts fend off misfortunes, disasters and dangers. The people of benevolence in this world(the Herein) are also the people of benevolence in the Hereafter.”[Narrated by al-Hakim in his al-Mustadrak with an authentic chain of narration]

Also, this good conductincludes observing the rights of fraternity-in-religion which our Lord –May He be exalted– mentioned in His followingWords:

The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islâmic religion). [Al-Hujuraat: 10]

He also said:
===========
The believers, men and women, are Auliyâ' (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another [Al-Tawbah: 71]

The Prophet –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him– said: “The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of its limbs suffers, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Narrated by Imam Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj in his Sahihfrom a hadith reported by al-Nu’man ibn Bashir –May Allah be pleased with him and his father!]

This is a very significant hadith indicating that this fraternity-in-religion entails relieving the distress of one’s fellow Muslim, supporting him in time of need and helping him overcome any misfortune that might have befallen him hoping to obtain the promised reward, profuse recompense, and generous remuneration. This is mentioned in the hadith narrated by the Two Sheikhs in their TwoSahihs. The wordingis by al-Bukhari –May Allah blesshissoul– via Abdullah ibn Omar –May Allah be pleased with him and his father– that the Prophet –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him– said:  “A Muslim is a brother of hisfellow Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he let him down. Whoever takes care of the needs of his brother, Allah will take care of his needs; whoever relieves the distress of his brother, Allah will relievehim of one of thedistressesof the Day of Resurrection; and whoever covers up the fault of a Muslim, Allah will cover him up on the Day of Resurrection.”

The following is added in the Sahih ofImam Muslim: “Whoever helps an indebted Muslim pay off his debt, Allah will helphim in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah will aid His believing servant so long as the latter aids his Muslim brother.”

Thereis reference here that the reward is of thes a mekind. So, the reward of relieving a Muslim of adistressin thisworld is an equal relieving in the Here after, bearing in mind that thereis no comparison whats oever‒O servants of Allah‒between world lydistres sesand those of the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, the hardships and terrors of the Hereafter are weighty and horrendous. This is the reason why Allah, the Almighty, has saved the reward of relieving a worldly distress to relieve His servants of their distresses on the Day of Judgement when a person is in utmost need for Allah’s Grace and Mercy. Verily, Allah shows mercy to the merciful among His servants.

Therefore, observe taqwa (fear)of Allah ‒O servants of Allah‒ and make sure you carry out the due rights of brotherhood-in-faith. This can be done by standing up to your Muslim brothers when distresses and hardships strike them hard and when they go through hard times. Help them with what is beneficialand not harmful to them;give themfrom the great blessings and graces which Allah has bestowed on you. By doing this, you will gain your Lord’s satisfaction and your distresses will be relieved. You will also be participating in calling to your faith and to the Straight Path of your Lord. Such behaviour will highlight the ideal image of the Muslim society which offers humanity the best example of a good life that grows out in the vast expanse of faith guided by the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the best of humans ‒May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him!

May Allah grant me and you the benefit of His Book's Guidance and that of the Sunnah of His Prophet –May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him! This is said, I pray Allah, the Almighty, the Exalted, to forgive my sins, yours and those of all Muslims, as He is indeed Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Relieving a Muslim of a Distress 2013_110

عدل سابقا من قبل أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn في الجمعة 17 يونيو 2022, 4:51 pm عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48824
العمر : 71

Relieving a Muslim of a Distress Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Relieving a Muslim of a Distress   Relieving a Muslim of a Distress Emptyالثلاثاء 02 يناير 2018, 1:07 am

Part Two
=======
Praise be to Allah, the Protector, the All-Praise worthy, the One who does whatever He wills! I praise Him –Elevated be He– and I bear witness that there is no deity except Allah alone with no associate. I also bear witness that our Master, Muhammad, is the Servant and Messenger of Allah, whohasa noble character and a right way. O Allah! Send Your Salat and Peace upon Your Servant and Messenger, Muhammad, his Family, and Companions!

Now then, O servants of Allah!
Commenting on the hadith of the Prophet ‒May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him‒(“Whoever relieves the distress of his brother, Allah will relieve him of one of the distresses of the Day of Resurrection”),some scholars of hadith said: “It refers to the great merits of catering for the needs of Muslims and grantingthem thebenefit of whatever is available: knowledge, wealth, counsel, advice, guidance to something good, personal help, reconciliation  and mediation, intercession, or supplicating Allah for them in private.”

What informs you of the great merit in this and in what follows is the fact that humans are the dependants of Allah and that relieving them of their distresses is an act of beneficence. Usually, the master or owner likes to be beneficent to his dependants and retinue. There is nothing easier than relievingdistresses and shoving away adversities when they besiege a believer. Indeed, a (true) believer sees himself as dedicated to his brothers, helping them in any way he could, exhorting them to keep their patience and bear what happened, reassuring thosewho are timorous, helping the weak among them, carrying their burdens, sheltering the destitute, and is never bored or fed up with them!

Similar to this in preser ving Muslims’ due rights and lifting evil off them is the following hadith of the Prophet ‒May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him: “Do not envy one another, do not hate one another, do not turn away from one another, and do not undercut one another in trade, but be ‒Oservants of Allah‒ brothers to oneanother. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim: he does not oppress him;he does notlet him down;he does not hold him in contempt. Taqwa (piety) is right here [and he pointed to his chest three times]. It is evil enough for a man to hold his Muslim brother in contempt. The whole of a Muslim is inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property, and his honour.”

So, fear Allah ‒O servants of Allah‒ and work hard at shouldering the due rights of brotherhood in (the belief in) Allah.As a result, you will be among the successful andwillbe rewarded the gardens of bliss, and Allah will relieveyou of worldly distressesas well as those of the Day of Judgement.

And keep it in yourmemories that Almighty Allah has ordered you to send your salat and peace upon the imam of the messengers, the Seal of the prophets, and the Mercy of Allah to the Worlds. He ‒Glorified be He‒ said in the Holy Qur’an:

Allâh sends His Salât(Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allâh to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salâton (ask Allâh to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islâmic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As-Salâmu 'Alaikum). [Al-Ahzab: 56]

O Allah! Send Your Salat and Peace upon Your Servant and Messenger, Muhammad! O Allah! Be pleased with the four Caliphs: Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman and Ali, with all of the Prophet’s Family, Companions, the tabi'in, and his Wives: the Mothers of the Believers and with us, along with them, by Your Pardon, Generosity, and Benevolence, O You, the Most Generous!

O Allah! Grant glory to Islam and Muslims! O Allah! Grant glory to Islam and Muslims! O Allah! Grant glory to Islam and Muslims! O Allah! Protect Your religion, destroy the enemies of Your religion, and all the despots and corruptors! O Allah! Draw close together the hearts of Muslims and unify them, set right their leaders and unite their word upon the Truth, O You, the Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! Grant victory to Your religion, Your Book, the Sunnah of Your Prophet, Muhammad‒May Allah’s Salat and Peace be upon him‒ and Your truthful and believing servants!

O Allah! Grant us security in our homelands, set right our leaders and those responsible for our affairs!O Allah! Support with the truth our imam and leader, grant him a righteous retinue and success to do what You love and accept, O You, the All-Hearing of supplication! O Allah! Grant him and his Crown Prince success to do what is good for Islam and Muslims, for the country and the people, O You, to Whom people shall return on the Day of Resurrection!

O Allah! Protect us against Your enemies and ours in any way that pleases You, O Lord of the Worlds! O Allah! Protect us against Your enemies and ours in any way that pleases You, O Lord of the Worlds! O Allah! Protect us against Your enemies and ours in any way that pleases You, O Lord of the Worlds! O Allah! We leave Your enemies and ours to You (to deal with them) and seek refuge in You from their evils! O Allah! We leave them to You (to deal with them) and seek refuge in You from their evils! O Allah! We leave them to You (to deal with them) and seek refuge in You from their evils!

O Allah! Grant support, protection, and victory to our soldiers on our borders: South, North, East, and West! O Allah! Grant them a resounding victory! O Allah! Grant them a resounding victory! O Allah! Support Your religion and raise Your Word high through them! O Allah! Support Your religion and raise Your Word high through them! O Allah! Support Your religion and raise Your Word high through them! O Allah! Cure their injured, and grant the reward of martyrdom to those who were killed among them, O You, Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! We ask You to guide us to do good deeds, forsake reprehensible actions and love the needy! O Allah! We ask You to forgive us and have mercy upon us! O Allah! If You want to send an affliction on a nation, please make us die before Your affliction was sent!

O Allah! Make better our religion, which is our bond, and make better our Dunya(life in this world), which is the source of our living! O Allah! Make better our Hereafter to which we are returning, and make life for us an increase in all that is good and death a relief from every evil!

O Allah! Grant us a good ending in all of our affairs and save us from the humiliation of this worldly life and the punishment of the Hereafter!

O Allah! We seek refuge with You from hardship and distress! O Allah! Lift off hardship and distress from Muslims! O Allah! Lift off hardship and distress from Muslims in all their homelands, O Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! Cure those of us who are sick, have mercy on our dead, help us fulfill our hopes in accordance with what pleases You, and make our last deeds good ones!

(They say): "Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower."[Al Imran: 8]

Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.[Al-A'raf: 23]

… Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire![Al-Baqarah: 201]

O Allah! Send Your Salat and Peace upon Your Servant and Messenger, Muhammad, and upon all his Family and Companions! All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.alharamain.gov.sa/index.cfm

Relieving a Muslim of a Distress 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» (35) Chapter: For one in distress
» 28. The Prophet’s Guidance in Treating Distress, Anxiety, Depression and Grief
» 28. The Prophet’s Guidance in Treating Distress, Anxiety, Depression and Grief 237
» How I became a Muslim
» Becoming a Muslim

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Short Friday Khutbah-
انتقل الى: