منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Umm 'Ammaarah

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49021
العمر : 72

Umm 'Ammaarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Umm 'Ammaarah   Umm 'Ammaarah Emptyالثلاثاء 27 ديسمبر 2016, 5:58 pm

Umm 'Ammaarah Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=412919
Umm 'Ammaarah
Naseebah bint Ka'b Al-Maaziniyah Al-Ansaariyah,
May Allaah be pleased with her
===========================
She is a unique and distinguished personality and a great model. She lives in the hearts of the Muslims like a brilliant torch!

Whenever I tried to write about her and scrutinize the pages of her life journey, I always feel overwhelmed, and a sense of humility and insignificance overcomes me.

O' Umm `Ammaarah, it is with due respect to and love for you that I am humbly acquainting our daughters, sisters and mothers with lessons drawn from your faith, your struggle in the way of Allaah and your motherliness, at a time that we are all in dire need of these lessons. For, these days, truths have been mixed with falsehood, things have been turned upside down and minds wander aimlessly so much so that we do not know how to move or where to go.

Perhaps, we will all have a resurgence that can bring us out of the abyss of loss to the peak of the straight path, the path of those on whom Allaah favoured with His Mercy.

Umm `Ammaarah had no son whose name is `Ammaarah from whom her nickname is derived. It was only a nickname for which she was known.

She was in the prime of her youthfulness and newly-wed when she had the honour of meeting the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, in the middle of the night at the `Aqabah in Mina along with a delegation of the Ansaar. They all embraced Islam and she did; and they swore their allegiance and she did. A sister of her, known as Umm Manee` was also with her, and she also swore allegiance.

Al-Waaqidi narrated from Ibn Abu Sa`sa` from Umm `Ammaarah that she said: "The men were placing their hands in the hand of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, on the night of `Aqabah giving their allegiance while `Abbaas, the Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, uncle was holding his hand. When it was my turn and that of my sister, Umm Manee`, my husband, `Arabah ibn `Amr said: ‘Messenger of Allaah, here are two women who came with us to swear allegiance to you.' The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, said: `I accept their allegiance upon things regarding which I accept yours. I do not shake women's hands."'

Articles of the pledge of `Aqabah are the first foundation upon which the great change, that took place in the course of Da`wah was based.

These changes include moving from passive Jihaad to active one; and from enduring persecution and remaining steadfast to waging a relentless and an uncompromising fight against polytheism and Kufr (disbelief).

It is a Jihaad that is not restricted to the swords, the spears and the battle fields. It is rather a Jihaad that includes war against all kinds of corruptions and deviations and in order to build the individual and the society.

Umm `Ammaarah, may Allaah be pleased with her, has been filled with the spirit of Eemaan and Islam since the day the first propagator, Mus`ab ibn `Umayr started propagating Islam in Yathrib assiduously with a careful and objective work, cogent argument, agreeable logic and with wisdom and excellent admonition.

By Allaah's grace and plan, Mus`ab was able to turn Yathrib, with its Aws and Khazraj tribes, into helpers of Islam and its Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.

The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, asked Mus`ab, "How was Madeenah when you left it?"

He said: "I left it while there was no house in which the name of Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, was not being mentioned.

It is either members of that house have all embraced Islam or they were busy talking about this pure and new religion. Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, was the topic of their meetings, gatherings and conversations."

Umm `Ammaarah physically and emotionally filled with faith and she travelled along with the Yathrib delegation to Makkah to make the pledge of `Aqabah.

Meeting with the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, was the greatest goal and the highest love so Allaah filled her heart and her mind with happiness and self-denial in the way of responding to the call of Islam. Those were the first influencing factors.

There should be no wonder then when we see Umm `Ammaarah in her stances, her roles and her being around the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, rising high to become a shinning star whose light never dies and whose illumination never withers and which consistently move in its orbit.

There are vivid qualities in her character, but the most vivid one is her fight in the way of Allaah, more so with sword.

Ibn Hajar said: "She (Umm `Ammaarah) witnessed the pledge of `Aqabah and she also pledged allegiance. She participated in the battles of Uhud, Hudaybiyah and Khaybar and participated in `Umrah Al-Qadaa`. She also witnessed the conquest of Makkah and participated in the campaigns of Hunayn and Yamaamah."58

This means Umm `Ammaarah witnessed and participated in the greatest and the most important battles. Her presence was distinctly recognized more than that of other women who took part in these battles. This distinct presence has its factors and consequences.

Let us start with the battle of Uhud that took place in the month of Shawwaal, the third year of Hijrah.

This battle was named so because it took place between the Muslims and the polytheists at the precinct of Mount Uhud that lies on the north-east outskirt of Madeenah. It is the greatest mountain on the eastern part of the city.
58 Al-Isaabah, vol. 4, p. 457.

Umm 'Ammaarah 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Umm 'Ammaarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Umm 'Ammaarah   Umm 'Ammaarah Emptyالثلاثاء 27 ديسمبر 2016, 5:59 pm

Umm Sa`eed bint Sa`d ibn Rabee` narrated that she visited Umm `Ammaarah and asked her participation in the battle of Uhud and she replied, "I went out in the forenoon with a water vessel in my hand. I came to the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, while he was with his companions and the Muslims were winning the war.

But when the Muslims were later defeated I moved to the side of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam. I engaged in fighting and started protecting the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, with the sword while at the same time, shooting arrows until I was wounded.”

Umm Sa`eed said: "And I saw a deep and hollow injury in her shoulder."

Umm `Ammaarah's stand on the day of Uhud was well-known to earlier and latter generations. The people narrate to one another this stand with pride, pity and love.

Umm `Ammaarah, may Allaah be pleased with her, went to the battle of Uhud not to fight.

She rather went there in order to give water to the thirsty. Perhaps, she also went there to take care of the injured. She did not carry any sword, bow or arrow.

Then, the unexpected happened! The archers disobeyed the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, by abandoning the position he commanded them to man wanting to collect booties. The tide then turned against the Muslims in favour of the Quraysh and many elder companions were martyred.

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, escaped on to the top of the Mountain of Uhud and no one remains with him but a few companions defending him with their bodies and souls; his molar teeth was broken and he was injured in the face and his pure blood was shed.

It was then that Umm `Ammaarah dropped her vessel of water and the zeal of her faith was swirled up, boiling like a cooking kettle in her feminine nature. She snatched a sword from one of the escaping fighters and a bow and an arrow from another.

She stood firm defending the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and he saw her around him in this great stance of hers and her glorious defense for him. He also saw the enemy of Allaah, Ibn Qami’ah moving closer to her. So he called upon her son to protect her.

Umm `Ammaarah felt this call, not only with her ears, but with her entire being and feelings. She also felt it with all her senses and from within love of Eemaan that flourished in her heart. She then said: "O' Messenger of Allaah, invoke Allaah to make us your companions in Paradise!"

That was the goal she was aspiring for in this world and the Hereafter!

She was not concerned with the safety of her body and life, neither was she concerned about wealth or fame or any of the things of this world. She only wanted to be among the dwellers of Paradise and to be in the company of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam!

Such is the reality of faith, purity of certainty and wholesomeness of Islam. We are saying this, as an admonition, to ourselves, to our families and to all those who work in the field of Islamic propagation and resurgence.

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, then supplicated for her saying, "O' Allaah, make them my companions in Paradise."

Umm `Ammaarah said: "After this, I do not care about whatever happens."

The supplication of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, actualised on the entire household of Umm `Ammaarah. Her sons, `Abdullaah and Habeeb were martyred in the way of Allaah.

Allaah's enemy, Ibn Qami'ah was able to overcome Umm `Ammaarah. He hit her neck with sword and made her suffer a deep wound that she continued to nurse for the rest of her life until she died and met the pleasure of Allaah.

Umm `Ammaarah won a medal in the battle of Uhud that was a source of pride for her, in spite of the severe pain she suffered. No sooner had this wound relieved her a little through treatment that it started to deteriorate anew.

She also had an invocation from the mouth of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and from his noble heart, that served as a provision for her in the remaining years of her life and as a light throughout the darkness of nights and days and with which she dispelled the darkness of events, making her a radiating model.

`Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may Allaah be pleased with him, narrates to us from the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, his noble saying, "Whenever I turned left or right on the day of the battle of Uhud, I always saw her (Umm `Ammaarah) fighting in my defense."

Besides the medal that Umm `Ammaarah carried since the battle of Uhud and the invocation the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, made for her that Allaah should make her his companion in Paradise, she also won a noble and high commendation by which she attained the ranks of the heroic fighters in the way of Allaah.

This was before the Hijaab was made obligatory and the women were commanded to stay in their houses and before they were told that their Hajj was their Jihaad.

The ship of life proceeded with her in a wave that was like mountains!

Umm `Ammaarah experienced great occurrences in her family that if these occurrences were to be brought upon huge mountains they would have turned them to a leveled plain or to fluffed up wool.

But this woman, in the depth of her heart, as a result of the blessing of her companionship with the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and his supplication for her, was extremely strong and very much persevering.

The Prophet's, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, choice fell upon her son Habeeb, as one of his two envoys to Musaylamah the liar of the clan of Banu Haneefah who claimed prophethood.

Habeeb was the younger of her two sons from her first husband, Zayd ibn `Aasim. He was handsome, gentle-hearted, strong in Eemaan, steadfast and truly dear to the heart of Umm `Ammaarah.

Umm 'Ammaarah 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Umm 'Ammaarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Umm 'Ammaarah   Umm 'Ammaarah Emptyالثلاثاء 27 ديسمبر 2016, 6:01 pm

When he delivered the message and fulfilled the trust assigned to him, Musaylamah asked him, "Do you believe that Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, is the Messenger of Allaah?" He answered in the affirmative.

Musaylamah then said: "Do you believe that I am a Messenger of Allaah?" He said: "I can't hear."

Musaylamah ran into a fury and commanded that Habeeb be tortured until he testified that he was a messenger of Allaah.

So his limbs were then cut piece by piece while he was tied up. He did not utter anything but a testimony to the Oneness of Allaah and the messengership of Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam. He continued in this state until he breathed his last and his soul ascended to its Creator. And the sad new was brought to Umm `Ammaarah.

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, in the company of Abu Bakr and `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with them, came to her to console her on this great calamity concerning her son, the beloved Habeeb.

It was at a time that the deep wound in her neck had deteriorated and her pains had become severe. She was, in fact, overwhelmed by calamities. But she bore all that with extraordinary perseverance.

She vowed that she would witness and take part in the killing of Musaylamah the liar as she vowed that she would not touch her body with water until she fulfilled this vow, as a way of fulfilling the obligation she owed to Allaah and His Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and as a way of avenging the death of her son Habeeb.

After the death of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam; Abu Bakr and `Umar, may Allaah be pleased with them, would visit her to assure, console and honour her until the Wars of Apostasy and the battle of Yamaamah took place.

Inevitably, the caliph Abu Bakr could not but agree to Umm `Ammaarah's request to fulfil her vow. He allowed her to set out for the war with the Muslim army.

Then, Umm `Ammaarah, may Allaah be pleased with her, was already ageing and she had became feeble. Though her head was already covered with grey hair, her heart was still exuberating with faith.

The good word is like a pleasant tree whose root is firm and whose branch is in the sky. It gives out its fruits all the time with the permission of its Lord. How then, can this tree be affected with weakness and dryness? How could Umm `Ammaarah be affected with stagnation?!

It is one of the strange acts of destiny that Wahshi ibn Harb who killed Hamzah in the battle of Uhud was also the one who killed Musaylamah, and with the same javelin.

While the battle was raging, Umm `Ammaarah with her son `Abdullaah on her side were pushing their way into the rows of fighters looking for Musaylamah in order to reach him and take revenge from him.

In that battle, Umm `Ammaarah sustained more than twelve wounds in different parts of her body; and she bled profusely. Her arm was cut off, starting from her already injured neck.

In spite of that, she proceeded in pursuance of her goal without feeling any pain.

She was directed to Musaylamah who was lying in the ground wounded. Wahshi's javelin had penetrated deep into his body. Umm `Ammaarah moved closer to him and started hitting him with a spear until he died. She then felt some sense of satisfaction and was a bit relieved.

When she returned to Madeenah, she came to meet her appointed time. It was only a little after her return that she surrendered her soul peacefully, smilingly and willingly.

And tomorrow she will meet her loved ones: Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, and his companions, and she will be fortunate to be in his company.

Dear reader, this is another aspect of the personality of Umm `Ammaarah. It is an aspect that is not less important: She was a narrator of Hadeeth who had an excellent memory. She narrated to us some Ahadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam. Therefore, the scholarly aspect of her life also has its place and importance.

You will notice that some of her narrations contain Fiqh and Islamic legal rules.

For example, At-Tirmithi, An-Nasaa'ee and Ibn Maajah reported in their Sunan on the authority of Umm `Ammaarah that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, visited her and she presented him with food. The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, told her, "Eat." She said: "I am fasting."

The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, then said: "If food is eaten in the house of a fasting person, the angels will invoke blessing on him."

Abu Daawood also reported on the authority of Umm `Ammaarah that, "The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, wanted to perform ablution and a vessel that contained a one third Mudd of water was brought to him."

Ibn Mandah also reported on the authority of Umm `Ammaarah that she said: "I was looking at the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, while he was slaughtering his sacrificial camels with a spear, in a standing position."

Al-Waaqidi reported that Umm `Ammaarah said: "Men were shaking the hands of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, in the night of (the pledge of) `Aqabah while Al-`Abbaas (his uncle) was holding the Prophet's hand. When it remained only me and Umm Manee`, my husband, `Arabah ibn `Amr said: “Messenger of Allaah, these are two women who came with us to pledge their allegiance to you.” The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: “I have accepted their pledge upon what I accepted your pledge on, for I do not shake women's hands.”’

May Allaah be pleased with Umm `Ammaarah and please her! May He make Paradise her abode and make her a model to be emulated by our mothers, sisters, wives and daughters!

Umm 'Ammaarah 2013_110

Umm 'Ammaarah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: THE GREATEST HUMAN :: Women Around The Messenger-
انتقل الى: