منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn

عدد المساهمات : 48337
العمر : 71

Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,    Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,  Emptyالثلاثاء 20 ديسمبر 2016, 10:39 am

Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRphzSSINt-TXFdcKgqm_f7rwqqj1EWhlARNNH39GgHhjTL36l-
Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,
may Allaah be pleased with her,
The mother of the faithful and the mother of the poor
============================================
She is the sister of Umm Al-Fadl and Maymoonah, may Allaah be pleased with them, (the mother of the faithful) from the same mother and different fathers.

She embraced Islam early, married `Abdullaah ibn Jahsh, may Allaah be pleased with him, and migrated with him to Abyssinia.

Zaynab, may Allaah be pleased with her, was of fine and noble origin. This, along with her pure religion, blossomed and produced in her great fruits: she was very pious. The fragrance of her piety spread with her name and whenever she is mentioned and the pleasant fruits of this piety flow abundantly from her hands to the poor and the needy in the form of unlimited gifts and charity so much so that she was known as `mother of the poor'.

Her life with `Abdullaah was a clear example of love, obedience and self-sacrifice in marital obligations. The personality of her husband, `Abdullaah, had really increased her in status; but this made her more humble and more sincere in her love for Allaah and His Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.

She was not carried away by ostentation and pride and the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, appointed her husband as the leader of the first contingent. The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, had told his Companions about her husband, "I will certainly send a man who is most enduring of hunger and thirst among you."

She was never seized by ostentation and arrogance when she married `Abdullaah who was a cousin of Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.23 Humility was a prominent quality of Zaynab's, may Allaah be pleased with her, personality.
23.  His mother is Umaamah bint `Abdul Muttalib.

She entered the household of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, as a mother of the faithful. And this is a high and noble status. It is an honour that is higher than all other honours. She entered the household with a title of `mother of the poor'. So the two titles became interwoven and the two became interconnected, though, they are in reality, one.

Did the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, not said in his supplication: "O' Allaah, make me live as a poor person, cause me to die as a poor person and resurrect me amidst the group of poor people?"

Those are the ones you think were self-sufficient because of their restraint.

And Zaynab, may Allaah be pleased with her, entered the house of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, as his wife:

It was on a Sunday in the third year of Hijrah; the day that `Abdullaah, may Allaah be pleased with him, was wedded to the beautiful women of Paradise.

It is noteworthy to mention the story of his martyrdom. For, there is a lesson there for all those who fight in the cause of Allaah — in all generations. It is also necessary so that the word `Jihaad' may not be turned to a cheap commodity exhibited for sale in the market of hypocrisy.

Al-Baghawi reported on the authority of Ishaaq ibn Sa`d ibn Abu Waqqaas that he said: "My father informed me that `Abdullaah ibn Jahsh told him on the day of Uhud, `Can't you come so that we can supplicate?' He said: `Then we moved into a corner and Sa`d made supplication saying, `O' my Lord! When we meet (the enemy) today let me come into confrontation with a man who is sternly furious whom I will fight in Your cause. Then let me overcome him so that I can kill him and seize his weapons.'

`Abdullaah ibn Jahsh said Aamen to this supplication and then said:
`O' Allaah! Let me meet a sternly furious man whom I will fight in Your cause and let him take hold of me and cut my nose and ears and when I will meet You I will says, `This is in Your cause and in the cause of Your Messenger' and You will say, `You have said the truth.'

Sa`d said:
`So the supplication of `Abdullaah was better than mine. I have seen him later in the day with his nose and ears hanged in a thread.'"

Az-Zubayr ibn Bakkaar narrated:
"`Abdullaah ibn Jahsh, may Allaah be pleased with him, used to be called `the one who was mutilated in Allaah's cause'. His sword got broken in the Battle of Uhud and the Messenger of Allaah, may Allaah be pleased with him, gave him a thin dry rod and it turned into a sword in his hand and he was nicknamed `the thin dry rod.'

This sword was still existent until it was sold to Bagha, the Turkish, for two hundred Deenaar."

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, knew the pain of separation that Zaynab, may Allaah be pleased with her, was suffering from. So he made efforts to console her and he proposed marriage to her. She welcomed the proposal and accepted it. And she entered the household of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, as a mother of the faithful. That was after his marriage to Hafsah, `Umar's, may Allaah be pleased with them, daughter.

Eight months after this marriage, Zaynab, may Allaah be pleased with her, the mother of the faithful and the mother of the poor seriously took ill and died.

She was the only wife of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, who died in his life after Khadeejah, may Allaah be pleased with her. The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam (it' was very sad for her departure. He invoked Allaah to forgive her and he always remembered her days in patience.

Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,  2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

Zaynab bint Khuzaymah,
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Zaynab bint Jahsh Al-Asadiyah
» Zaynab the Great
» Umm Manee', Asmaa' bint 'Amr
» Umm Kulthoom bint 'Uqbah59
» Aaminah bint Wahb

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Group Forums No. 17 :: THE GREATEST HUMAN :: Women Around The Messenger-
انتقل الى: