منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 18: Eclipses

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn

عدد المساهمات : 48337
العمر : 71

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 18: Eclipses Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 18: Eclipses   Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 18: Eclipses Emptyالثلاثاء 27 أكتوبر 2015, 8:37 pm

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 18: Eclipses Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaJxOWZgN4ISZCT-AcbuFqdQ-amCeDRBy7uoCPOEGvuQYAjVBo
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 150:
Narrated Abu Bakra:
We were with Allah's Apostle when the sun eclipsed. Allah's Apostle stood up
dragging his cloak till he entered the Mosque. He led us in a two-Rakat prayer till
the sun (eclipse) had cleared. Then the Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "The sun and the
moon do not eclipse because of someone's death. So whenever you see these
eclipses pray and invoke (Allah) till the eclipse is over."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 151:
Narrated Abu Masud:
The Prophet said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death of
someone from the people but they are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. When
you see them stand up and pray."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 152:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
The Prophet said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life
(i.e. birth) of someone but they are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. When you
see them offer the prayer."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 153:
Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba:
"The sun eclipsed in the life-time of Allah's Apostle on the day when (his son)
Ibrahim died. So the people said that the sun had eclipsed because of the death of
Ibrahim. Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the
death or life (i.e. birth) of some-one. When you see the eclipse pray and invoke
Allah."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 154:
Narrated 'Aisha :
In the life-time of Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) the sun eclipsed, so he led the people in
prayer, and stood up and performed a long Qiyam, then bowed for a long while. He
stood up again and performed a long Qiyam but this time the period of standing was
shorter than the first. He bowed again for a long time but shorter than the first one,
then he prostrated and prolonged the prostration. He did the same in the second
Raka as he did in the first and then finished the prayer; by then the sun (eclipse) had
cleared. He delivered the Khutba (sermon) and after praising and glorifying Allah
he said, "The sun and the moon are two signs against the signs of Allah; they do not
eclipse on the death or life of anyone. So when you see the eclipse, remember Allah
and say Takbir, pray and give Sadaqa." The Prophet then said, "O followers of
Muhammad! By Allah! There is none who has more ghaira (self-respect) than Allah
as He has forbidden that His slaves, male or female commit adultery (illegal sexual
intercourse). O followers of Muhammad! By Allah! If you knew that which I know
you would laugh little and weep much.
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 155:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr :
"When the sun eclipsed in the life-time of Allah's Apostle an announcement was
made that a prayer was to be offered in congregation."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 156:
Narrated 'Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) In the lifetime of the Prophet the sun eclipsed and
he went to the Mosque and the people aligned behind him. He said the Takbir
(starting the prayer) and prolonged the recitation (from the Quran) and then said
Takbir and performed a prolonged bowing; then he (lifted his head and) said, "Sami
allahu liman hamidah" (Allah heard him who sent his praises to Him). He then did
not prostrate but stood up and recited a prolonged recitation which was shorter than
the first recitation. He again said Takbir and then bowed a prolonged bowing but
shorter than the first one and then said, "Sami 'a-l-lahu Lyman hamidah Rabbana
walak-lhamd, (Allah heard him who sent his praises to Him. O our Sustainer! All
the praises are for You)" and then prostrated and did the same in the second Raka;
thus he completed four bowing and four prostrations. The sun (eclipse) had cleared
before he finished the prayer. (After the prayer) he stood up, glorified and praised
Allah as He deserved and then said, "The sun and the moon are two of the signs of
Allah. They do not eclipse because of the death or the life (i.e. birth) of someone.
When you see them make haste for the prayer." Narrated Az-Zuhri: I said to 'Ursa,
"When the sun eclipsed at Medina your brother ('Abdullah bin Az-Zubair) offered
only a two-Rakat prayer like that of the morning (Fajr) prayer." 'Ursa replied, "Yes,
for he missed the Prophet's tradition (concerning this matter)."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 157:
Narrated Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) On the day when the sun Khasafat (eclipsed) Allah's
Apostle prayed; he stood up and said Takbir and recited a prolonged recitation, then
he performed a prolonged bowing, then he raised his head and said, "Sami'a-l-lahu
Lyman Hamidah," and then remained standing and recited a prolonged recitation
which was shorter than the first. Then he performed a prolonged bowing which was
shorter than the first. Then he prostrated and prolonged the prostration and he did
the same in the second Raka as in the first and then finished the prayer with Taslim.
By that time the sun (eclipse) had cleared He addressed the people and said, "The
sun and the moon are two of the signs of Allah; they do not eclipse (Yakhsifan)
because of the death or the life (i.e. birth) of someone. So when you see them make
haste for the prayer."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 158:
Narrated Abu Bakra:
Allah's Apostle said: "The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of
Allah and they do not eclipse because of the death of someone but Allah frightens
His devotees with them."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 159:
Narrated 'Amra bint 'AbdurRahman:
A Jewess came to ask 'Aisha (the wife of the Prophet) about something. She said to
her, "May Allah give you refuge from the punishment of the grave." So 'Aisha '
asked Allah's Apostle "Would the people be punished in their graves?" Allah's
Apostle after seeking refuge with Allah from the punishment of the grave (and thus
replied in the affirmative). Then one day, Allah's Apostle rode to go to some place
but the sun eclipsed. He returned in the forenoon and passed through the rear of the
dwellings (of his wives) and stood for the (eclipse) prayer, and the people stood
behind him. He stood up for a long period and then performed a prolonged bowing
which was shorter than the first bowing. Then he raised his head and prostrated.
Then he stood up (for the second Raka) for a long while but the standing was
shorter than that of the first Raka. Then he performed a prolonged bowing which
was shorter than the first one. Then he raised his head and prostrated. Then he stood
up for a long time but shorter than the first. Then he performed a prolonged bowing
but shorter than the first. Then he raised his head and prostrated and finished the
prayer and (then delivered the sermon and) said as much as Allah wished. And then
he ordered the people to seek refuge with Allah from the punishment of the grave.
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 160:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr
When the sun eclipsed in the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and an announcement was
made that the prayer was to be held in congregation. The Prophet performed two
bowing in one Raka. Then he stood up and performed two bowing in one Raka.
Then he sat down and finished the prayer; and by then the (eclipse) had cleared
'Aisha said, "I had never performed such a long prostration."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 161:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas:
The sun eclipsed in the life-time of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) . Allah's Apostle offered
the eclipse prayer and stood for a long period equal to the period in which one could
recite Surat-al-Baqara. Then he bowed for a long time and then stood up for a long
period which was shorter than that of the first standing, then bowed again for a long
time but for a shorter period than the first; then he prostrated twice and then stood
up for a long period which was shorter than that of the first standing; then he bowed
for a long time which was shorter than the previous one, and then he raised his head
and stood up for a long period which was shorter than the first standing, then he
bowed for a long time which was shorter than the first bowing, and then prostrated
(twice) and finished the prayer. By then, the sun (eclipse) had cleared. The Prophet
then said, "The sun and the moon are two of the signs of Allah. They eclipse neither
because of the death of somebody nor because of his life (i.e. birth). So when you
see them, remember Allah." The people say, "O Allah's Apostle! We saw you
taking something from your place and then we saw you retreating." The Prophet
replied, "I saw Paradise and stretched my hands towards a bunch (of its fruits) and
had I taken it, you would have eaten from it as long as the world remains. I also saw
the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the
inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The
Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are
ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of
life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them
throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I
have never had any good from you.' "
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 162:
Narrated Fatima bint Al-Mundhir:
Asma' bint Al Bakr said, "I came to 'Aisha the wife of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) during
the solar eclipse. The people were standing and offering the prayer and she was also
praying too. I asked her, 'What has happened to the people?' She pointed out with
her hand towards the sky and said, 'Subhan-Allah'. I said, 'Is there a sign?' She
pointed out in the affirmative." Asma' further said, "I too then stood up for the
prayer till I fainted and then poured water on my head. When Allah's Apostle had
finished his prayer, he thanked and praised Allah and said, 'I have seen at this place
of mine what I have never seen even Paradise and Hell. No doubt, it has been
inspired to me that you will be put to trial in the graves like or nearly like the trial of
(Masih) Ad-Dajjal. (I do not know which one of the two Asma' said.) (The angels)
will come to everyone of you and will ask what do you know about this man (i.e.
Muhammad). The believer or a firm believer (I do not know which word Asma'
said) will reply, 'He is Muhammad, Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) who came to us with
clear evidences and guidance, so we accepted his teachings, believed and followed
him.' The angels will then say to him, 'Sleep peacefully as we knew surely that you
were a firm believer.' The hypocrite or doubtful person (I do not know which word
Asma' said) will say, 'I do not know. I heard the people saying something so I said it
(the same).' "
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 163:
Narrated Asma:
No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse.
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 164:
Narrated 'Amra bint 'AbdurRahman:
A Jewess came to 'Aisha to ask her about something and then she said, "May Allah
give you refuge from the punishment of the grave." So 'Aisha asked Allah's
Apostle, "Would the people be punished in their graves?" Allah's Apostle asked
Allah's refuge from the punishment of the grave (indicating an affirmative reply).
Then one day Allah's Apostle rode (to leave for some place) but the sun eclipsed.
He returned on the forenoon and passed through the rear of the dwellings (of his
wives) and stood up and started offering the (eclipse) prayer and the people stood
behind him. He stood for a long period and then performed a long bowing and then
stood straight for a long period which was shorter than that of the first standing,
then he performed a prolonged bowing which was shorter than the first bowing,
then he raised his head and prostrated for a long time and then stood up (for the
second Raka) for a long while, but the standing was shorter than the standing of the
first Raka. Then he performed a prolonged bowing which was shorter than that of
the first one. He then stood up for a long time but shorter than the first, then again
performed a long bowing which was shorter than the first and then prostrated for a
shorter while than that of the first prostration. Then he finished the prayer and
delivered the sermon and) said what Allah wished; and ordered the people to seek
refuge with Allah from the punishment of the grave.
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 165:
Narrated Abu Masud:
Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of someone's
death or life but they are two signs amongst the signs of Allah, so pray whenever
you see them."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 166:
Narrated 'Aisha:
In the lifetime of the Prophet the sun eclipsed and the Prophet (p.b.u.h) stood up to
offer the prayer with the people and recited a long recitation, then he performed a
prolonged bowing, and then lifted his head and recited a prolonged recitation which
was shorter than the first. Then he performed a prolonged bowing which was
shorter than the first and then lifted his head and performed two prostrations. He
then stood up for the second Raka and offered it like the first. Then he stood up and
said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of someone's life or death but
they are two signs amongst the signs of Allah which He shows to His worshipers.
So whenever you see them, make haste for the prayer."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 167:
Narrated Abu Musa:
The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e.
Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered the prayer with the longest
Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said,
"These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of
somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see
anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His
forgiveness."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 168:
Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba :
On the day of Ibrahim's death, the sun eclipsed and the people said that the eclipse
was due to the death of Ibrahim (the son of the Prophet). Allah's Apostle said, "The
sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse
because of someone's death or life. So when you see them, invoke Allah and pray
till the eclipse is clear."
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 169:
Narrated Abu Bakra:
In the life-time of the Prophet the sun eclipsed and then he offered a two Rakat
prayer.
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 170:
Narrated Abu Bakra:
In the life-time of the Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) the sun eclipsed and he went out
dragging his clothes till he reached the Mosque. The people gathered around him
and he led them and offered two Rakat. When the sun (eclipse) cleared, he said,
"The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah; they do not
eclipse because of the death of someone, and so when an eclipse occurs, pray and
invoke Allah till the eclipse is over." It happened that a son of the Prophet called
Ibrahim died on that day and the people were talking about that (saying that the
eclipse was caused by his death).
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 171:
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet led us and performed four bowing in two Rakat during the solar eclipse
and the first Raka was longer.
Volume 2, Book 18, Number 172:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet (p.b.u.h) recited (the Quran) aloud during the eclipse prayer and when
he had finished the eclipse prayer he said the Takbir and bowed. When he stood
straight from bowing he would say "Sami 'al-l-ahu Lyman hamidah Rabbana
walaka-l-hamd." And he would again start reciting. In the eclipse prayer there are
four bowing and four prostrations in two Rakat. Al-Auza'i and others said that they
had heard Az-Zuhi from 'Ursa from 'Aisha saying, "In the life-time of Allah's
Apostle the sun eclipsed, and he made a person to announce: 'Prayer in
congregation.' He led the prayer and performed four bowing and four prostrations in
two Rakat." Narrated Al-Walid that 'Abdur-Rahman bin Namir had informed him
that he had heard the same. Ibn Shihab heard the same. Az-Zuhrl said, "I asked
('Ursa), 'What did your brother 'Abdullah bin AzZubair do? He prayed two Rakat
(of the eclipse prayer) like the morning prayer, when he offered the (eclipse) prayer
in Median.' 'Ursa replied that he had missed (i.e. did not pray according to) the
Prophet's tradition." Sulaiman bin Kathir and Sufyan bin Husain narrated from
Az-Zuhri that the prayer for the eclipse used to be offered with loud recitation.

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 18: Eclipses 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book: 72 Dress
» Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book: 90 Wishes
» Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 43: Oppressions
» Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 44: Partnership
» Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book: 74 Asking Permission

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Group Forums No. 15 :: Translation of Sahih Bukhari-
انتقل الى: