منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

KITAB AL-IMARA

اذهب الى الأسفل 
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49335

KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 8:56 pm

Chapter 16 : JUSTIFICATION FOR HATING THE AMIRS FOR VIOLATING THE LAWS OF THE SHARI'AH
It has been narrated on the authority of Umm Salama that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: In the near future there will be Amirs and you will like their good deeds and dislike their bad deeds. One who sees through their bad deeds (and tries to prevent their repetition by his band or through his speech), is absolved from blame, but one who hates their bad deeds (in the heart of his heart, being unable to prevent their recurrence by his hand or his tongue), is (also) fafe ( so far as God's wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them is spiritually ruined. People asked (the Holy Prophet): Shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayers.
It has been narrated (through a different chain of tmnamitters) on the authority of Umm Salama (wife of the Holy Prophet) that he said: Amirs will be appointed over you, and you will find them doing good as well as bad deeds. One who hates their bad deeds is absolved from blame. One who disapproves of their bad deeds is (also) safe (so far as Divine wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them (is doomed). People asked: Messenger of Allah, shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayer. ("Hating and disapproving" refers to liking and disliking from the heart.)
Book 20, Number 4572:
Another version omits a portion at the end of the tradition-a portion which begins with man radiya wa taba and ends with the last word of the tradition.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 8:57 pm

Chapter 17 : THE BEST AND THE WORST OR YOUR RULERS
It has been narrated on the authority of 'Auf b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The best of your rulers are those whom you love and who love you, who invoke God's blessings upon you and you invoke His blessings upon them. And the worst of your rulers are those whom you hate and who hate you and whom you curse and who curse you. It was asked (by those present): Shouldn't we overthrow them with the help of the sword? He said: No, as long as they establish prayer among you. If you then find anything detestable in them. You should hate their administration, but do not withdraw yourselves from their obedience.
It has been narrated on the authority of Auf b. Malik al-Ashja'i who said that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: The best of your rulers are those whom you love and who love you, upon whom you invoke God's blessings and who invoke His blessing upon you. And the worst of your rulers are those whom you hate and who hate you, who curse you and whom you curse. (Those present) said: Shouldn't we overthrow them at this? He said: No, as long as they establish prayer among you. No, as long as they establish prayer among you. Mind you! One who has a governor appointed over him and he finds that the governor indulges in an act of disobedience to God, he should condemn the governor's act, in disobedience to God, but should not withdraw himself from his obedience. Ibn Jabir said: Ruzaiq narrated to me this hadith. I asked him: Abu Miqdam, have you heard it from Muslim b. Qaraza or did he describe it to you and he heard it from 'Auf (b. Malik) and he transmitted this tradition of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Upon this Ruzaiq sat upon his knees and facing the Qibla said: By Allah, besides Whom there is no other God, I heard it from Muslim b. Qaraza and he said that te had heard it from Auf(b. Malik) and he said that he had heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 8:58 pm

Chapter 18 : IT IS GOOD ON THE PART OF A LEADER TO TAKE THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE FROM HIS FORCES WHEN INTENDING TO FIGHT AND AN ACCOUNT OF THE ALLEGIANCE OF GOD'S PLEASURE UNDER THE TREE
It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir who said: We were one thousand and four hundred on the Day of Hudaibiya. We swore fealty to hiin (the Holy Prophet) and 'Umar was holding the latter's hand (when he was sitting) under the tree (called) Samura (to administer the oath to the Companions). The narrator added: We took oath to the effect that we would not flee (from the battlefield if there was an encounter with the Meccans), but we did not take oath to fight to death.
It has been narrated (through a different chain of transmitters) on the authority of Jabir who said: While swearing fealty to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) we did not take the oath to death but that we would not run away (from the battlefield).
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Zubair who heard Jabir being questioned as to how many people were there on the Day of Hudaibiya He replied: We wore fourteen hundred. We swore fealty to him, and Umar was holding his hand while he was sitting Under the tree (to administer the oath). The tree was Samura (a wild tree found in desers). All of as took tha oath of fealty at his hands except Jadd b. Qais al-Ansari who hid himself under the belly of his camel.
It has been narrated (through a different chain of transmitters) on the authority of Abu Zubair who heard Jabir being questioned as to whether the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) took the oath of fealty at Dhu'l-Hulaifa. He said : No! But he offered his prayers at that place, and he administered the oath of fealty nowhere except near the tree in (the plain oo Hudaibiya. Ibn Juraij said that he was informed by Abu Zabair who heard Jabir b. Abdullah say: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) prayed over the well at Hudaibiya (as a result of which its scanty water rose up and increased so as to be sufficient for the 1400 or 1500 men who had encamped at the place).
It has been narrated (through a different chain of transmitters) on the authority of Jabir who said: We were one thousand and four hundred on the Day of Hudaibiya when the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) said to us: Today you are the best people on the earth. And Jabir said: If I had the eyesight, I could show you the place of the tree.
It has been narrated on the authority of Salim b. Abu al-Ja'd who said: I asked Jabir b. 'Abdullah about the number of the Companions (of the Holy Prophet who took the oath of fealty under) the tree. He said: If we were a hundred thousand, it (i.e. the water in the well at Hudaibiya) would have sufficed us, but actually we were one thousand and five hundred.
Book 20, Number 4583:
It has been narrated (through a different chain of transmitters) on the authority of Salim b. al-Ja'd who said: I asked Jabir: How many were you on the Day of Hudaibiya? He said: One thousand and four hundred.
It has been narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Abu Aufa who said: The Companions of the Tree (i e. those who swore fealty under the tree) were one thousand and three hundred, and the people of Aslam tribe were one-eighth of the Muhajirs.
Book 20, Number 4586:
It has been narrated on the authority of Ma'qil b. Yasar who aaid: I remember being present on the Day of the Tree, and the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) was taking the oath of the people and I was holding a twig of the tree over his head. We were fourteen hundred (in number). We did not take oath to the death, but to the effect that we would not run away from the battlefield.
Book 20, Number 4588:
It has been narrated on the authority of Sa'id b. Musayyab who said: My father was one of those who swore fealty to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) near the tree. When we passed that way next year intending to perform the Hajj, the place of the tree was hidden to us. If you could point out clearly, you would (certainly) be knowing better.
It has also been narrated on the authority of Sa'id b. Musayyib who learnt from his father that they were with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) in the year of the Tree (i.e. in the year of the fealty of God's pleasure sworn under the tree at Hudaibiya), but next year they forgot the spot of the tree.
The tradition has been narrated on the authority of Sa'id b. Musayyib who learnt it from his father. The latter said: I had seen the tree. When I came to the spot afterwards, I could not recognise it.
It has been narrated on the authority of Yazid b. Abu Ubaid (the freed slave of Salama b. al-Akwa') who said: 1 asked Salama as to what effect he had sworn fealty to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Hudaibiya. He said: To the effect that we will die fighting.
Book 20, Number 4592:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. Zaid who said: A person came to him and said: Here is Ibn Hanzala who is making people swear allegiance to him. He (,Abdullah) asked: To what effect? He replied: To the effect that they will die for him. 'Abdullah said: I will never swear allegiance to this effect after the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 8:58 pm

Chapter 19 : IT IS FORBIDDEN TO A MUHAJIR TO RETURN TO HIS NATIVE PLACE FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESETTLING THERE
It has been narrated by Salama b. al-Akwa' that he visited al-Hajjaj who said to him: O son of al-Akwa', you have turned apostate and have come to live again in the desert with the Bedouins (after your migration). He said: No, but the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) has permitted me to live in the desert.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 8:59 pm

Chapter 20 : NO MIGRATION AFTER THE CONQUEST OF MECCA BUT ALLEGIANCE COULD BE SWORN (TO A RIGHTFUL LEADER) ON SERVING THE CAUSE OF ISLAM, ON FIGHTING IN THE WAY OF ALLAH AND ON FOLLOWING THE PATH OF VIRTUE
It has been reported on the authority of Mujashi' b. Mas'ud as-Sulami who said: I came to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) to offer him my pledge of migration. He said: The period of migration has expired (and those who wereto get the reward for this great act of devotion have got it). You may now give your pledge to serve the cause of Islam, to strive in the way of Allah and to follow the path of virtue.
It has been reported on the authority of Mujashi' b. Mas'ud who said: I brought my brother Abu Ma'bad to the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) after the conquest of Mecca and said: Messenger of Allah, allow him to swear his pledge of migration at your hand. He said: The period of migration is over with those who had to do it (and now nobody can get this meritorious distinctions) I said: For what actions will you allow him to bind himself in oath? He said: (He can do so) for serving the cause of Islam, for fighting in the way of Allah and for fighting in the cause of virtue. Abd Uthman said: I met Abd Ma'bad and told him what I had heard from Mujashi'. He said: He has told the truth.
Book 20, Number 4597:
It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said on the day of the Conquest of Mecca: There is no Hijra now, but (only) Jihad (fighting for the cause of Islam) and sincerity of purpose (have great reward); when you are asked to set out (on an expedition undertaken for the cause of Islam) you should (readily) do so.
Book 20, Number 4599:
'A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was asked about migration, whereupon he said: There is no migration after the Conquest (of Mecca), but Jihad and sincere intention. When you are asked to set out (for the cause of Islam), you should set out,
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Sa'id al-Khudari that a Bedouin asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about Migration. He replied: Do you talk of Hijra? The affair of Hijra is very difficult. But have you got camels? The bedouin said: Yes. He asked: Do you pay the poor-rate payable on their account? He replied: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Go on doing good deeds (across the seas), for surely God will not leave any of your deeds unrewarded.
This tradition has been handed down through a different chain of transmitter with the addition of the following words at the end: "Do you milk them on the day they arrive at the water? He replied: Yes."

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 8:59 pm

Chapter 21 : HOW THE WOMEN SWORE FEALTY (TO THE HOLY PROPHET)
It has been narrated on the authority of 'A'isha, the wife of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him). She said: When the believing women migrated (to Medina) and came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), they would be tested in accordance with the following words of Allah. the Almighty and Exalted: "O Prophet, when believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee that they will not associate in worship anything with God, that they will not steal. that, they will not commit adultery. . ." to the end of the verse (lx. 62).
Whoso from the believing women accepted these conditions and agreed to abide by them were considered to have offered themselves for swearing fealty. When they had (formally) declared their resolve to do so, the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) would say to them: You may go. I have confirmed your fealty. By God, the hand of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) never touched the hand of a woman. He would take the oath of fealty from them by oral declaration. By God, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) never took any vow from women except that which God had ordered him to take, and his palm never touched the palm of a woman. When he had taken their vow, he would tell them that he had taken the oath from them orally.
It has been narrated on the authority of 'Urwa that 'A'isha described to him the way the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) took the oath of fealty from women. She said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) never touched a woman with his hand. He would only take a vow from her and when he had taken the (verbal) vow, he would say: You may go. I have accepted your fealty.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:00 pm

Chapter 22 : SWEARING FEALTY FOR LISTENING TO AND OBEYING THE ORDERS OF THE LEADER AS FAR AS POSSIBLE
It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar who said: We used to take oath to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) that we would listen to and obey his orders. He would tell us (to say in the oath): As far as it lies in my power.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:00 pm

Chapter 23 : THE AGE OF MAJORITY
It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar who said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) inspected me on the battlefield on the Day of Uhud, and I was fourteen years old. He did not allow me (to take part in the fight). He inspected me on the Day of Khandaq-and I was fifteen yearsold, and he permitted me (to fight), Nafi' said: I came to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz who was then Caliph, and narrated this tradition to him. He said: Surely, this is the demarcation between a minor and a major. So he wrote to his governors that they should pay subsistence allowance to one who was fifteen years old, but should treat those of lesser age among children.
This tradition has been handed down through a different chain Of transmitters with the following change in the wording: "I was fourteen years old and he thought me too young (to participate in the fight)."

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Chapter 24 : IT IS FORBIDDEN TO TAKE THE QUR'AN TO THE LAND OF THE INFIDELS WHEN IT IS FEARED THAT IT MIGHT FALL INTO THEIR HANDS
Book 20, Number 4608:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to forbid that one should travel to the land of the enemy taking the Qur'an (with him) lest it should fall into the hands of the enemy.
It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do not take the Qur'an on a journey with you, for I am afraid lost it should fall into the hands of the enemy. Ayyub (one of the narrators in the chain of transmitters) said: The enemy may seize it and may quarrel with you over it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

العمر : 72

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:01 pm

Chapter 25 : RACE BETWEEN HORSES AND THEIR TRAINING FOR THE COMPETITION
It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had a race of the horses which had been especially prepared for the purpose from Hafya' to Thaniyyat al-Wada' (the latter being the winning post), and of those which had not been trained from Thaniyya to the mosque of Banu Zuraiq, and Ibn Umar was among those who took part in this race.
This tradition has been handed down through another chain of transmitters with the addition of the following words from Abdullah b. 'Umar :"I came first in the race and my horse jumped into the mosque with me."

KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:01 pm

Chapter 26 : GREAT BENEFIT IN THE FORELOCKS OF THE HORSES
Book 20, Number 4613:
The same tradition has been handed down through a different chain of transmitters.
It has been narrated on the authority of Jarir b. Abdullah who said: I saw that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was twisting the forelock of a horse with his fingers and he was saying: (A great) benefit. i.e. reward (for rearing them for Jihad) and spoils of war, has been tied to the forelocks of horses until the Day of Judgment.
Book 20, Number 4616:
The same tradition has been narrated on the authority of Urwat al-Bariqi who said that the Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: Great good is attached to the forelock of the horses until the Day of Judgment.
'Urwat al-Bariqi reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said this: Good is tied to the forelock of the horses. It Was said to him: Messenger of Allah, why is it so? He (the Holy Prophet said): For reward and booty until the Day of Judgment.
Book 20, Number 4619:
A version of the tradition narrated on the authority of 'Urwat al-Bariqi does not mention (the words): "reward and booty".
Book 20, Number 4621:
It has been narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: There is a blessing in the forelocks of the war horses.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:02 pm

Chapter 27 : THE HORSES OF UNDESIRABLE QUALITY
Book 20, Number 4624:
This tradition has been narrated on the authority of Sufyan with the addition from Abd ar-Razzaq (one of the narrators) explaining the meaning of shikal as a bone whose right back foot and left front foot or left back foot and right front foot are white.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:02 pm

Chapter 28 : THE MERIT OF JIHAD AND CAMPAIGNING IN THE WAY OF ALLAH
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace upon him) said: Allah has undertaken to look after the affairs of one who goes out to fight in His way believing in Him and affirming the truth of His Apostles. He is committed to His care that Re will either admit him to Paradise or bring him back to his home from where he set out with a reward or (his share of) booty. By the Being in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad. If a person gets wounded in the way of Allah, he will come on the Day of Judgment with his wound in the same condition as it was when it was first inflicted; its colour being the colour of blood but its smell will be the smell of musk. By, the Being in Whose Hand is Muhammad's life, if it were not to be too hard upon the Muslime. I would not lag behind any expedition which is going to fight in the cause of Allah. But I do not have abundant means to provide them (the Mujahids) with riding beasts, nor have they (i.e. all of them) abundant means (to provide themselves with all the means of Jihad) so that they could he left behind. By the Being in Whose Hand is Mubammgls lac, I love to fight in the way of Allah and be killed, to fight and again be killed and to fight again and be killed.
Book 20, Number 4628:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira who said: Allah has undertaken to provide for one who leaves his home (only) to fight for His cause and to affirm the truth of His word; Allah will either admit him to Paradise or will bring him back home from where he had come out, with his reward and booty.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who is wounded in the way of Allah-and Allah knows better who is wounded in His way-will appear on the Day of Judgment with his wound bleediing. The colour (of its discharge) will be the colour of blood, (but) its smell will be the smell of musk.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Haraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Every wound received by a Muslim in the way of Allah will appear on the Day of Judgment in the same condition as it was when it was inflicted, and would be bleeding profusely. The colour (of its discharge) will be the colour of blood, but its smell will be the smell of musk. By the Being in Whose Hand is Muhammad's life, if it were not hard upon the Muslims, I would not lag behind any expedition undertaken for Jihad, but I do not possess abundant means to provide the Mujahids with riding animals, nor do they (i.e. all of them) have abundant means (to provide themselves with all the means of Jihad) to follow me, nor would it please their hearts to stay behind me.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I would not stay behind (when) an expedition (for Jihad was being mobilised) if it were going to be too hard upon the believers. . . . This is followed by the same words as have appeared in the previous tradition, but this tradition has the same ending as the previous hadith with a slight difference in the wording: "By the Being in Whose Hand is my life, I love that I should be killed in the way of Allah; then I should be brought back to life and be killed again in His way. . . . "
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If it were not hard upon my Umma (to follow my example), I would not lag behind any expedition-as in the traditions gone before.
Another version of the tradition narrated through a different chain of transmitters on the authority of Abu Huraira has the same wording as the previous tradition:"Allah takes care of one who goes out in the way of Allah" but ends in the words:"I would not lag behind any expedition which is undertaken to fight in the way of Allah, the Exalted."

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:03 pm

Chapter 29 : THE MERIT OF MARTYRDOM
It has been narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said :"Nobody who dies and has something good for him with Allah will (ever like to) return to this world even though he were offered the whole world and all that is in its (as an inducement), except the martyr who desires to return and be killed in the world for the (great) merit of martyrdom that he has seen.
It has been narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik (through a different chain of transmitters) that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Nobody who enters Paradise will (ever like to) return to this world even if he were offered everything on the surface of the earth (as an inducement) except the martyr who will desire to return to this world and be killed ten times for the sake of the great honour that has been bestowed upon him.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira who said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was asked: What deed could be an equivalent of Jihad in the way of Allah, the Almighty and Exalted? He answered: You do not have the strength to do that deed. The narrator said : They repeated the question twice or thrice. Every time he answered: You do not have the strength to do it. When the question was asked for the third time, he said: One who goes out for Jibad is like a person who keeps fasts, stands in prayer (constantly), (obeying) Allah's (behests contained in) the verses (of the Qur'an), and does not exhibit any lassitude in fasting and prayer until the Mujihid returns from Jihad in the way of Allah, the Exalted.
Book 20, Number 4638:
It has been narrated on the authority of Nu'man b. Bashir who said: As I was (sitting) near the pulpit of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), a man said: I do not care if, after embracing Islam, I do not do any good deed (except) distributing drinking water among the pilgrims. Another said: I do not care if, after embracing Islam, I do not do any good deed beyond maintenance service to the Sacred Mosque. Another said: Jihad in the way of Allah is better than what you have said. 'Umar reprimanded them and said: Don't raise your voices near the pulpit of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on Friday. When prayer was over, I entered (the apartment of the Holy Prophet) and asked his verdict about the matter in which they had differed. (It was upon this that) Allah, the Almighty and Exalted, revealed the Qur'anic verse: "Do you make the giving of drinking water to the pilgrims and the maintenance of the Sacred Mosque equal to (the service of those) who believe in Allah and the Last Day and strive hard in the cause of Allah. They are not equal in the sight of God. And Allah guides not the wrongdoing people" (ix. 20). This tradition has been narrated on the authority of Nu'man b. Bashir through another chain of transmitters.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:03 pm

Chapter 30 : MERIT OF LEAVING FOR JIHAD IN THE MORNING AND EVENING
It has been narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Leaving (for Jihad) in the way of Allah in the morning or in the evening (will merit a reward) better than the world and all that is in it.
It has been narrated on the authority of Sahl b. Sa'd as-Sa'idi that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The journey undertaken by a person in the morning (for Jihad) in the way of Allah (will merit a reward) better than the world and all that is in it.
It has been narrated on the authority of Sahl b. Sa'd as-Sa'idi that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A journey undertaken in the morning or evening (fond Jihad) in the way of Allah (will merit a reward) better than the world and all that is in it.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If some persons of my Umma (were not to undertake the hardships of Jihad), and he (Abu Huraira) then narrated the rest of the hadith and then said: A journey undertaken for jihad in the evening or morning merits a reward better than the world and all that is in it.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Ayyub that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A journey undertaken in the morning or evening (for Jihad) in the way of Allah is better than (anything) on which the sun rises or sets.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:04 pm

Chapter 31 : THE HIGH POSITION RESERVED BY GOD FOR MUJAHIDS IN PARADISE
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Sa'id Khudri that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said (to him): Abu Sa'id, whoever cheerfully accepts Allah as his Lord, Islam as his religion and Mubammad as his Apostle is necessarily entitled to enter Paradise. He (Abu Sa'id) wondered at it and said: Messenger of Allah, repeat it for me. He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act ? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah ! Jihad in the way of Allah !

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:04 pm

Chapter 32 : ONE WHO IS KILLED IN THE WAY OF ALLAH WILL HAVE ALL HIS SINS BLOTTED OUT EXCEPF DEBT
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Qatada that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood up among them (his Companions) to deliver his sermon in which he told them that Jihad in the way of Allah and belief in Allah (with all His Attributes) are the most meritorious of acts. A man stood up and said: Messenger of Allah, do you think that if I am killed in the way of Allah, my sins will be blotted out from me? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Yes, in case you are killed in the way of Allah and you were patient and sincere and you always fought facing the enemy, never turming your back upon him. Then he added: What have you said (now)? (Wishing to have further assurance from him for his satisfaction), he asked (again): Do you think if I am killed in the way of Allah, all my sins will be obliterated from me? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Yes, it you were patient and sincere and always fought facing the enemy and never turning your back upon him, (all your lapses would be forgiven) except debt. Gabriel has told me this.
The tradition has been narrated through a different chain of transmitters on the authority of Abu Qatada who said: A man came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) while he was on the pulpit and said: Do you think if I am killed in the way of Allah ... (except this difference in its beginning, the rest of the tradition is the same as the previous one).
Another version of the tradition differently transmitted begins with the words: "A man came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he was sitting on the pulpit.... He said: What do you find if I strike with the sword?" (The rest of the tradition is the same as the previous one.)
Book 20, Number 4650:
It has been reported on the authority of Amr b. al-'As through a different chain of transmitters that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Death in the way of Allah blots out everything except debt.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:05 pm

Chapter 33 : THE SOULS OF THE MARTYRS ARE IN PARADISE; THEY ARE ALIVE AND FIND THEIR SUSTENANCE FROM THEIR LORD
It has been narrated on the authority of Masruq Who said: We asked 'Abdullah about the Qur'anic verse: "Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they are alive, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord. ." (iii. 169). He said: We asked the meaning of the verse (from the Holy Prophet) who said: The souls, of the martyrs live in the bodies of green birds who have their nests in chandeliers hung from the throne of the Almighty. They eat the fruits of Paradise from wherever they like and then nestle in these chandeliers. Once their Lord cast a glance at them and said: Do ye want anything? They said: What more shall we desire? We eat the fruit of Paradise from wherever we like. Their Lord asked them the same question thrice. When they saw that they will continue to be asked and not left (without answering the question). they said: O Lord, we wish that Thou mayest return our souls to our bodies so that we may be slain in Thy way once again. When He (Allah) saw that they had no need, they were left (to their joy in heaven).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:05 pm

Chapter 34 : MERIT OF JIHADAND OF KEEPING VIGILANCE (OVER THE ENEMY)
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Sa'id Khudri that a man came to the Holy Prophet (may peace he upon him) and said: Who is the best of men? He replied: A man who fights in the way of Allah spending his wealth and staking his life. The man then asked: Who is next to him (in excellence)? He said: Next to him is a believer who lives in a mountain gorge worshipping hid Lord and sparing men from his mischief.
It has been narrated (through a diferent chain of transmetters) on the same authority (i.e. Abu Sa'id Khadri) who said: A man asked: Messenger of Allah, which of men is the best? He said : A believer who fights staking his life and spending his wealth in the way of Allah. He asked: Who is next to him (in excellence) ? He said: Next to him is a man who lives an isolated life in a mountain gorge, worshipping his Lord and sparing men from his mischief.
Book 20, Number 4655:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Of the men he lives the best life who holds the reins of his horse (ever ready to march) in the way of Allah, flies on its back whenever he hears a fearful shriek, or a call for help, flies to it seeking death at places where it can be expected. (Next to him) is a man who lives with his sheep at a hill-top or in a valley, says his prayers regularly, gives Zakat and worships his Lord until death comes to him. There is no better person among men except these two.
Book 20, Number 4657:
Two more versions of the tradition narrated by 'Abdullah b. Badr and Abu Huraira, respectively, have been handed down through different chains of transmitters with negligible difference in the wording.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:06 pm

Chapter 35 : THE TWO MEN, BOTH OF WHOM WILL ENTER PARADISE THOUGH ONE OF THEM SLAYS THE OTHER
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: God laughs at the two men both of whom will enter Paradise (though) one of them kills the other. They said: Messenger of Allah, how is it? He said: One of them fights in the way of Allah, the Almighty and Exalted. and dies a martyr. Then God turns in mercy to the murderer who embraces Islam, fights in the way of Allah, the Almighty and Exalted, and dies a martyr.
Book 20, Number 4660:
It has been reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: God laughs at the two men one of whom kills the other; both of them will enter Paradise. They (the Companions) said: How, Messenger of Allah? He said: One is slain (in the way of Allah) and enters Paradise. Then God forgives the other and guides him to Islam; then he fights in the way of Allah and dies a martyr.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:06 pm

Chapter 36 : ABOUT A MAN WHO KILLED A DISBELIEVER AND EMBRACED ISLAM
Book 20, Number 4662:
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: No two such persons shall be together in Hell as if one of them is such that his presence hurts the other. It was asked: Messenger of Allah, who are they? He said: A believer who killed a disbeliever and (then) kept to the right path."

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Chapter 37 : THE EXCELLENCE OF CHARITY IN THE WAY OF ALLAH AND ITS MANIFOLD REWARD
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari who said A man brought a muzzled she-camel and said: It is (offered) in the way of Allah. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: For this you will have seven hundred she-camels on the Day of Judgment all of which will be muzzled.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:07 pm

Chapter 38 : THE MERIT OF HELPING THE WARRIOR (FIGHTING IN THE WAY OF ALLAH) WITH SOMETHING TO RIDE UPOW AND LOOKING AFTER HIS FAMILY IN HIS ABSENCE
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari who said: A man came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: My riding beast has been killed, so give me some animal to ride upon. He (the Holy Prophet) said: I have none with me. A man said: Messenger of Allah, I can guide him to one who will provide him with a riding beast. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who guides to something good has a reward similar to that of its doer.
Book 20, Number 4667:
It has been narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik that a young man from Aslam tribe said: Messenger of Allah, I wish to fight (in the way of Allah) but I don't have anything to equip myself with for fighting. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Go to so and so, for he had equipped himself (for fighting) but he fell ill. So, he (the young man) went to him and said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sends you his greetings and says that you should give me the equipage that you have provided yourself with. The man said (to his wife or maidservant): So and so, give him the equipage I have collected for myself and do not withhold anything from him. Do not withhold anything from him so that you may be blessed therein.
It has been narrated on the authority of Zaid b. Kbalid al-Juhani that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Anybody who equips a warrior (going to fight) in the way of Allah (is like one who actually) fights. And anybody who looks well after his family in his absence (is also like one who actually) fights.
The above tradition has been narrated on the authority of Khalid al- Juhani who said: The Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who equips a warrior in the way of Allah (is like one who dctually fights) aud he who looks after the family of a warrior in the way of Allah in fact participated in the battle.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Sa'id Khudri that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a force to Banu Lihyan (who are from Banu Hudhail, and said: One man from every two and the reward (will be divided) between the two.
Book 20, Number 4672:
It has been narrated (through a still different chain of transmitters) on the authority of Abu Sa'id Khudrl that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) despatched a force to Banu Lihyan. (and said:) One man from every two should join the force. Then he said to those who stayed behind: Those of you who will look well after the family and wealth of those who are going on the expedition will be getting half the reward of the warriors.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:07 pm

Chapter 39 : THE WIVES OF MUJAHIDS, A SACRED TRUST, AND SINFULNESS OF THOSE WHO BETRAY THIS TRUST
It has been narrated on the authority of Sulaimin b. Buraida who learnt the tradition from his father. The latter said that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The sanctity of the wives of Mujahids is like the sanctity of their mothers for those who sit at home (i.e do not go out for Jihad). Anyone who stays behind looking after the family of a Mujahid and betrays his trust will be made to stand on the Day of judgment before the Mujahid who will take away from his meritorious deeds whatever he likes. So what do you think (will he leave anything)?
Book 20, Number 4675:
A version of the tradition narrated on the authority of 'Alqama b. Murthad has a differently worded end: It will be said to the Mujahid: Take from his noble deeds whatever you like. Then the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) turned to us and asked: What do you think (will he leave anything)?-(i.e. he will take away everything).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:08 pm

Chapter 40 : JIHAD NOT COMPULSORY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A GENUINE EXCUSE
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Ishaq, that he heard Bara' talking about the Qur'anic verse: "Those who sit (at home) from among the believers and those who go out for Jihad in the way of Allah are not aqual" (iv. 95). (He said that) the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ordered Zaid (to write the verse). He brought a shoulder-blade (of a slaughtered camel) and inscribed it (the verse) thereon. The son of Umm Maktum complained of his blindness to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him). (At this) descended the revelation: "Those of the believers who sit (at home) without any trouble (illness, incapacity, disability)" (iv. 95). The tradition has been handed down through two other chains of transmitters.
It has been narrated on the authority of Bara' who said: When the Qur'anic verse: "Those who sit (at home) from among mu'min" (iv. 94) was revealed, the son of Umm Maktum spoke to him (the Holy Prophet). (At this). the words: "other than those who have a trouble (illness)" were revealed.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:08 pm

Chapter 41 : IN PROOF OF THE MARTYR'S ATTAINING PARADISE
It has been reported on the authority of Jabir that a man said: Messenger of Allah, where shall I be if I am killed? He replied: In Paradise. The man threw away the dates he had in his hand and fought until he was killed (i.e. he did not wait until he could finish the dates).
In the version of the tradition narrated by Suwaid we have the words: "A man said to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him). on the day of Uhud......"
It has been reported on the authority of Bara!' who stated: A man from Banu Nabit (one of the Ansar tribes) came to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) and said: I testify that there is no god except Allah and that thou art His bondman and Messenger. Then he went forward and fought until he was killed. The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: He has done a little but shall be given a great reward.
It has been reported on the authority of Anas b. Malik who said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent Busaisah as a scout to see what the caravan of Abu Sufyan was doing. He came (back and met the Holy Prophet in his house) where there was nobody except myself and the Messenger of Allah. I do not remember whether he (Hadrat Anas) made an exception of some wives of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him)or not and told him the news of the caravan. (Having heard the news), the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came out (hurriedly), spoke to the people and said: We are in need (of men); whoever has an animal to ride upon ready with him should ride with us. People began to ask him permission for bringing their riding animals which were grazing on the hillocks near Medina. He said : No. (I want) only those who have their riding animals ready. So the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and his Companions proceeded towards Badr and reached there forestalling the polytheists (of Mecca). When the polytheists (also) reached there, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: None of you should step forward to (do) anything unless I am ahead of him. The polytheists (now) advanced (towards us), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said . Get up to enter Paradise which is equal in width to the heavens and the earth. 'Umair b. al- Humam al-Ansari said: Messenger of Allah, is Paradise equal in extent to the heavens and the earth? He said: Yes. 'Umair said: My goodness ! The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) asked him: What prompted you to utter these words (i.e. my goodness !') ? He said: Messenger of Allah, nothing but the desire that I be among its residents. He said: Thou art (surely) amona its residents. He took out dates from his bag and began to eat them. Then he said: If I were to live until I have eaten all these dates of mine, it would be a long life. (The narrator said): He threw away all the dates he had with him. Then he fought the enemies until he was killed.
The tradition has been narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Qais. He heard it from his father who, while facing the enemy, reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Surely, the gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords. A man in a shabby condition got up and said; Abu Musa, did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say this? He said: Yes. (The narrator said): He returned to his friends and said: I greet you (a farewell greeting). Then he broke the sheath of his sword, threw it away, advanced with his (naked) sword towards the enemy and fought (them) with it until he was slain.
It has been reported on the authority of Anas b. Malik that some people came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said to him: Send with us some men who may teach us the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Accordingjy, he sent seventy men from the Ansar. They were called the Reciters and among them was my maternal uncle. Haram. They used to recite the Qur'an, discuss and ponder over its meaning at night. In the day they brought water and poured it (in pitchers) in the mosque, collected wood and sold it, and with the sale proceeds bought food for the people of the Suffa and the needy. The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) sent the Reciters with these people, but these (treacherous people) fell upon them and killed thern before they reached their destination (While dying), they said: O Allah, convey from us the news to our Prophet that we have met Thee (in a way) that we are pleased with Thee and Thou art pleased with us. (The narrator said): A man attacked Haram (maternal uncle of Anas)) from behind and smote him with a spear which pierced him. (While dying), Haram said: By the Lord of the Ka'ba, I have met with success. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said to his Companions: Your brethren have been slain grid they were saying: O Allah, convey from us to our Prophet the news that we have met Thee in a way that we are pleased with Thee and Thou art pleased with us.
It has been Deported on the authority of Anas who said: My uncle and I have been named after him was not present with the Messenger of Allah (mav peace be upon him) on the Day of Badr. He felt distressed about it. He would say: I have missed the first battle fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and if God now gives me an opportunity to see a battlefield with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), God will see what I do therein. He was afraid to say more than this (lest he be unable to keep his word with God). He was present with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Uhud. He met Sa'd b. Mu'adh (who was retreating). Anas said to him: O Abu 'Amr, where (are you going)?Woe (to thee) ! I find the smell of Paradise beside the Uhud mountain. (Reprimanding Sa'd in these words) he went forward and fought thein (the enemy) until he was killed. (The narrator says). More than eighty wounds inflicted with swords, spears and arrows were found on his body. His sister, my aunt, ar-Rubayyi', daughter of Nadr, said: I could not recognise my brother's body (it was so badly mutilated) except from his finger-tips. (It was on this occasion that) the Qur'anic verse: "Among the Believers are men who have been true to their covenant with God. Of them some have completed their vow (to the extreme), and some still wait: but they have never changed (their determination) in the least" (xxxiii. 23).
The narrator said that the verse had been revealed about him (Anas b. Nadr) and his Companions.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:09 pm

Chapter 42 : ONE WHO FIGHTS THAT THE WORD OF ALLAH IS EXALTED FIGHTS IN THE WAY OF ALLAH
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Musa Ash'ari that a desert Arab came to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, one man fights fgr the spoils of war; another fights that he may be remembered, and another fights that he may see his (high) position (achieved as a result of his valour in fighting). Which of these is fighting in the cause of God? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Who fights so that the word of Allah is exalted is fighting in the way of Allah.
It has been narrated (through another chain of transmitters) on the authority of Abu Musa who said. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was asked which of the men fights in the way of Allah: (one who fights) for displaying his valour; (a man who) fights out of his family pride and (a man who) fights for the sake of show, who amongst these fights in the way of Allah? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Who fights that the word of Allah be exalted fights in the way of Allah.
It has been narrated (through yet another chain of transmitters) on the same authority, i.e. Abu Musa, who said: We, came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, one of us hho fights to display his valour. . . (followed by the same words as we have in the previous tradition).
It has been narrated through a different chain of transmitters on the same authority, i.e. Abu Musa Ash'ari, that a man asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about fighting in the way of Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, a man who fights out of rage or out of family pride. He raised his head towards him-and he did so because the man was standing and said: Who fights that the word of Allah be exalted fights in the way of Allah.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:09 pm

Chapter 43 : WHO FOUGHT FOR OSTENTATION AND VANITY DESERVED (PUNISHMENT IN) HELL
It has been narrated on the authority of Sulaiman b. Yasar who said: People dispersed from around Abu Huraira, and Natil, who was from the Syrians. said to him: O Shaikh, relate (to us) a tradition you have heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He said: Yes. I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: The first of men (whose case) will be decided on the Day of Judgment will be a man who died as a martyr. He shall be brought (before the Judgment Seat). Allah will make him recount His blessings (i.e. the blessings which He had bestowed upon him) and he will recount them (and admit having enjoyed them in his life). (Then) will Allah say: What did you do (to requite these blessings)? He will say: I fought for Thee until I died as a martyr. Allah will say: You have told a lie. You fought that you might be called a "brave warrior". And you were called so. (Then) orders will be passed against him and he will be dragged with his face downward and cast into Hell. Then will be brought forward a man who acquired knowledge and imparted it (to others) and recited the Qur'an. He will be brought And Allah will make him recount His blessings and he will recount them (and admit having enjoyed them in his lifetime). Then will Allah ask: What did you do (to requite these blessings)? He will say: I acquired knowledge and disseminated it and recited the Qur'an seeking Thy pleasure. Allah will say: You have told a lie. You acquired knowledge so that you might be called "a scholar," and you recited the Qur'an so that it might be said: "He is a Qari" and such has been said. Then orders will be passed against him and he shall be dragged with his face downward and cast into the Fire. Then will be brought a man whom Allah had made abundantly rich and had granted every kind of wealth. He will be brought and Allah will make him recount His blessings and he will recount them and (admit having enjoyed them in his lifetime). Allah will (then) ask: What have you done (to requite these blessings)? He will say: I spent money in every cause in which Thou wished that it should be spent. Allah will say: You are lying. You did (so) that it might be said about (You): "He is a generous fellow" and so it was said. Then will Allah pass orders and he will be dragged with his face downward and thrown into Hell.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:10 pm

Chapter 44 : THE REWARD OF ONE WHO FOUGHT AND GOT HIS SHARE OF THE BOOTY AND OF ONE (WHO FOUGHT) BUT DID NOT GET ANY BOOTY
It has been narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. 'Amr that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A troop of soldiers who fight in tile way of Allah and get their share of the booty receive in advance two-thirds of their reward in the Hereafter and only one-third will remain (to their credit). If they do not receive any booty, they will get their full reward.
It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. Amr (through a different chain of transmitters) that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A troop of soldiers, large or small, who fight (in the way of Allah), get their share of the booty and return safe and sound, receive in advance two-thirds of their reward (only one-third remaining to their credit to be received in the Hereafter); and a troop of soldiers, large or small, who return empty-handed and are afflicted or wounded, will receive their full reward (in the Hereafter).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:10 pm

Chapter 45 : THE VALUE OF AN ACTION DEPENDS ON THE INTENTION BEHIND IT
It has been narrated on the authority of Umar b. al-Khattab that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: (The value of) an action depends on the intention behind it. A man will be rewarded only for what he intended. The emigration of one who emigrates for the sake of Allah and His Messenger (may peace be upon him) is for the sake of Allah and His Messenger (may peace be upon him); and the emigration of one who emigrates for gaining a worldly advantage or for marrying a woman is for what he has emigrated.
It has been narrated through a different chain of transmitters on the authority of Sufyan who said that he heard 'Umar b. al-Khattab relate (this tradition) from the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) while he was delivering a sermon from the pulpit.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:11 pm

Chapter 46 : DESIRABILITY OF SEEKING MARTYRDOM
Book 20, Number 4695:
It has been reported on the authority of Sahl b. Aba Umama b. Sahl b. Hunaif who learned the tradition from his father who (in turn) learned it from his grandfather-that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Who sought martyrdom with sincerity will be ranked by Allah among the martyrs even if he died on his bed. In his version of the tradition Abd Tahir did not mention the words: "with sincerity".

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:11 pm

Chapter 47 : DENUNCIATION OF ONE WHO DIED BUT NEVER FOUGHT IN THE WAY OF ALLAH NOR DID HE EVER EXPRESS A DESIRE OR DETERMINATION FOR JIHAD
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.
'Abdullah b. Mubarak said : We think the hadith pertained to the time of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:12 pm

Chapter 48 : REWARD OF THOSE WHO COULD NOT JOIN A JIHAD EXPEDITION ON ACCOUNT OF ILLNESS OR SOME OTHER EXCUSE
It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir who said : We were with the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) on an expedition. He said: There are some people in Medina. They are with you whenever you cover a distance or cross a valley. They have been detained by illness.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-IMARA   KITAB AL-IMARA - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين 21 نوفمبر 2022, 9:12 pm

Chapter 49 : THE MERIT OF JOINING A NAVAL EXPEDITION FOR JIHAD
It has been reported on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to visit Umm Haram daughter of Milhan (who was the sister of his foster-mother or his father's aunt). She was the wife of 'Ubada b. Samit, One day the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) paid her a visit. She entertained him with food and then sat down to rub his head. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dozed off and when he woke up (after a while), he was laughing. She asked: What made you laugh. Messenger of Allah? He said: Some people from my Umma were presented to me who were fighters in the way of Allah and were sailing in this sea. (Gliding smoothly on the water), they appeared to be kings or like kings (sitting) on thrones (the narrator has a doubt about the actual expression used by the Holy Prophet). She said : Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah that He may include me among these warriors. He prayed for her. Then he placed his head (down) and dozed off (again). He woke up laughing, as before. (She said) I said: Messenger of Allah, what makes you laugh? He replied: A people from my Umma were presented to me. They were fighters in Allah's way. (He described them in the same words as he had described the first warriors.) She said: Messenger of Allah, pray to God that He may include me among these warriors. He said: You are among the first ones.
Umm Haram daughter of Milhan sailed in the aea in the time of Mu'awiya. When she came out of the sea and (was going to mount a riding animal) she fell down and died.
It has been narrated on the authority of Umm Haram (and she was the aunt of Anas) who said: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) came to us one day and had a nap in our house. When he woke up, he was laughing. I said: Messenger of Allah, what made you laugh? He said: I saw a people from my followers sailing on the surface of the sea (looking) like kings (sitting) on their thrones. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You will hip among them. He had a (second) ntip, woke up and was laughing. I asked him (the reason for his laughter). He gave the same reply. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You are among the first ones. Anas said: 'Ubada b. Samit married her. He joined a naval expedition and took her along with him. When she returned, a mule was brought for her. While mounting it she fell down, broke her neck (and died).
It has been reported on the authority of Umm Haram daughter of Milhan (through another chain of transmitters). She said: One day the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) slept (at a place) near me. He woke up smiling. She said : Messenger of Allah. what made thee laugh ? He said: A people from my followers were presented to me. They were sailing on the surface of this green sea... (here follows the tradition that has gone before).
It has been reported by 'Abdullah b. 'Abd al-Rahman that he heard Anas b. Malik say: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) paid a visit to Milhan's daughter, maternal aunt of Anas (and the sister of the Holy Prophet's foster-mother). He placed his head near her (from this point onward, the narrator carried on the previous tradition to its end).

KITAB AL-IMARA
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» KITAB AL- KITAB AL-QASAMA WA'L-MUHARABA WA'L-QISAS WA'L-DIYAT
» KITAB AL-'ILM
» Kitab Al-Sh'ir
» KITAB AL-IMAN
» KITAB AL-HUDUD

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: SAYINGS OF THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD :: Translation of Sahih Muslim-
انتقل الى: