منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

KITAB AL-HAJJ

اذهب الى الأسفل 
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49335

KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:23 pm

Chapter 40:IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO OBSERVE TAWAF ON THE BACK OF A CAMEL OR ANY OTHER RIDING BEAST, AND TO TOUCH THE BLACK STONE WITH A STICK
Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) circumambulated the House on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage on the back of his camel and touched the Corner (of Black Stone) with a stick.
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) circumambulated the House on the back of his riding camel on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage and touched the Stone with his stick so that the people should see him, and he should be conspicuous, and they should be able to ask him (questions pertaining to religion) as the people had crowded round him.
jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) circumambulated the House (and ran) between al-Safa and al-Marwa on the back of his she-camel, at the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage. so that the people should see him and he should be conspicuous, and they should be able to ask him (questions pertaining to religion), and the people had crowded round him. In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Khashram no mention Is made of: "So that they should ask him."
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) circumambulated the Ka'ba on the back of his camel on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage and touched the corner and he did not like that the people should be pushed away from him.
Book 7 ,Number 2922:
Umm Salama reported: I made a complaint to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) of my ailment, whereupon be said: Circumambulate behind the people while riding. She said: So I circumambulated and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was at that time praying towards the side of the House and he was reciting al-Tur and a Book Inscribed (i.e. Sura Iii. of the Qur'un).

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:25 pm

Chapter 41: SA'I BETWEEN AL-SAFA' AND AL-MARWA IS AN ESSENTIAL RITE OF HAJJ AND HAJJ IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT IT
Hisham b. 'Urwa reported on the authority of his father who narrated from 'A'isha. He said to 'A'isha: I think if a person does not run between al- Safa' and al-Marwa, It does not do any harm to him (so far as Hajj is concerned). She said: Why (do you think so)? I said: For Allah says: "Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah" (ii. 158) (to the end of the verse), whereupon she said: Allah does not complete the Hajj of a person or his Umra if he does not observe Sa'i between al-Safa' and al-marwa; and if it were so as you state, then (the wording would have been(fala janah an la yatufu biha)["There is no harm for him if he does not circumambulate between them'].Do you know in what context (this verse was revealed)? (It was revealed in this context) that the Ansar in the Days of Ignorance pronounced the Talbiya for two idols. (fixedl on the bank of the river which were called Isaf and Na'ila. The people went there, and then circumambulated between al-Safa' and al-Marwa and then got their heads shaved. With the advent of Islam they (the Muslims) did not like to circumambulate between them as they used to do during the Days of Ignorance. It was on account of this that Allah. the Exalted and Majestic, revealed: "Verily al-Safe and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah" to the end of the verse.She said: Then people began to observe Sa'i.
Hisham b. 'Urwa narrated on the authority of his father who reported: I said to 'A'isha: I do not see any harm to me if I do not circumambulate betweez al-Safa' and al-Marwa. She said: On what ground do you say so? (I said:) Since Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, says: "Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah." It (your assertion) were (correct), it would have been said like this: "There is no harm for him, that he should not circumambulate between them." It (this verse) has been revealed about the people of Ansar. Whenever they pronounced the Talbiya, they pronounced it in the name of al-Manat during the Days of Ignorance; so they (thought) that it was not permissible for them (for the Muslims) to circumambulate between and al-Marwa. When they (the Muslims) came with Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) for Hajj, they mentioned it to him. So Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed this verse. By my life, Allah will not complete the Hajj of one who has not circumambulated between al-Safa and al-Marwa.
'Urwa b. Zabair reported: I said to 'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him): I do not see any (fault) in one who does not circumambl"te between al-Safa' and al-Marwa, and I do not mind if I do not circumambulate between them, whereupon she said: O, the son of my sister, what you say is wrong. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed Sa'i and so did the Muslims. So it is a Sunnah (of the Prophet). And it was a common practice (with the pagan Arabs) that those who pronounced Talbiya for the wretched al-Manat, situated at Mushalla, did not observe Sa'i between al-Safa' and al-Marwa. With the advent of Islam, we asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) about this practice, and (it was on this occasion) that Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed this verse: "Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah"; so he who performed Hajj or 'Umra it is no sin on him if he circumambulates them. And if it were as you state, (then the wording would have been): "There is no harm for him, that he should not circumambulate round them." Zuhri said: I made a mention of that to Abu Bakr b. 'Abd al- Rahman b. al-Harith b. Hisham; he was impressed by that and said: This is what is called knowledge. And I have heard many a scholar saying: Many of the Arabs who did not circumambulate between al-Safa' and al-Marwa caid: Our circumambulation between these two hills is an act of ignorance; whereas others among the Ansar said: We have been commanded to circumambulate the House, and not Commanded to run between al-Safa' and al-Marwa. So Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed thia verse: "Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah." Abu Bakr b. 'Abd al-Rahman said: I think that this (verse) has been revealed for such and such (persons).
'Urwa b. Zubair reported: I asked 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her); the rest of the hadith is the same. And in this hadith (these words are also found): "When they (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about this, they said: Messenger of Allah, we felt reluctant to circumambulate between al-Safa' and al-Marwa. Then Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed this verse: "Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of. Allah so he who perform Hajj or Umra it is no sin on him if he should circumambulate between them. 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laid down this Sa'i between them as Sunnah (of the Holy Prophet). So it is not advisable for anyone to abandon this Sa'i between them.
'Urwa b. Zabair narrated on the authority of 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) who informed him that the Ansar and the people of the tribe of Ghassan before embracing Islam pronounced Talbiya for Manat, and so they avoided circumambulating' between al-Safa' and al-Marwa, and it was a common practice with their forefather, that he who put on Ihram for Manat did not circumambulate between al-Safa' and al-Marwa. And when they embraced Islam, they asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about it, and then Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed this verse: "Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah"; so he who performs Hajj or Umra, for him there is no harm if he should circumambulate between them, and he who does good spontaneously-surely Allah is Bountiful in rewarding and Knowing.
Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Ansar felt reluctant that they should circumambulate between al-Safa' and al-Marwa until it was revealed: "Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah"; so whoever performs Hajj or 'Umra, for him there is no harm that he should circumambulate between them.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:26 pm

Chapter 42: SA'I SHOULD NOT BE REPEATED
Book 7 ,Number 2930:
Ibn Juraij reported on the same authority a hadith like that, and said: But one Tawaf and that was the first Tawaf.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:27 pm

Chapter 43:THE PILGRIM SHOULD CONTINUE TO PRONOUNCE TALBIYA UNTIL THE STONING OF JAMRAT AL-'AQABA ON THE DAY OF SACRIFICE (1OTH OF DHU'L-HIJJA)
Usama b. Zaid (Allah be pleased with him) reported: I was sitting behind Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the riding animal from 'Arafat. As Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) reached the left side of the mountain which was situated near Muzdalifa, he made the camel kneel down and made water and then came back. I poured water and he, performed light ablution. I then said: Messenger of Allah, it is time for prayer. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The prayer awaits you (at the next station, Muzdalifa). Allah's Messenger (may peaced be upon him) rode on until he came to Muzdalifa and observed prayer. Then al-Fadl (Allah be pleased with him) sat behind Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and reached (Muzdalifa) in the morning. Kuraib said: 'Abdullah b. 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) narrated from al-Fadl (Allah be pleased with him) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) continued pronouncing Talbiya until he reached al-Jamara (al-'Aqaba).
Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) made al-Fadl sit behind him (on the camel back) from the place (where the two prayers) are combined (Muzdalifa). Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) also informed that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) did not stop pronouncing Talbiya till he threw pebbles at Jamrat al-'Aqaba.
Ibn 'Abbas narrated from al-Fadl b. Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) who sat behind Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) that he (the Holy Prophet) said to the people on the evening of 'Arafa and on the morning to the gathering of people (at Muzdalifa) as they were pushing on to proceed slowly. And he himself drove his she-camel with restraint until he entered Muhassir (it is a place in Mina), and further told them to take up pebbles which were to be thrown at Jamra. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) continued pronouncing Talbiya till he stoned the Jamra. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Abd Zubair with the same chain of transmitters but with this variation that in the hadith no mention is made of (this) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) continued pronouncing Talbiya till he stoned the Jamra, and he made this addition in his hadith: "The Apostle (may peace be upon him) pointed with his hand how a person should catch hold of pebbles (in order to throw them)."
Book 7 ,Number 2935:
'Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid reported that 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) pronounced Talbiya as he returned from the gathering of the people (at Muzdalifa). It was said: He might be a Bedouin (not knowing correctly the rituals of Hajj and, therefore, pronouncing Talbia at this stage), whereupon Abdullah said: Hive the people forgotten (this Sunnah of the Holy Prophet) or have they gone astray? I heard him, upon whom Sibrah al-Baqara was revealed, pronouncing Talbiya at the very place.
'Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid and al-Aswad b. Yazid reported: We heard 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud saying to the gathering of people (at Muzdalifa) that he had heard Talbiya from him, upon whom Surah al-Baqara was revealed, at this very place. And so he ('Abdullah b. Mas'ud) pronounced Talbiya and we also pronounced it with him.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:28 pm

Chapter 44: PRONOUNCING OF TALBIYA AND TAKBIR WHILE GOING FROM MINA TO'ARAFAT ON THE DAY OF 'ARAFA
'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported on the authority of his father (Allah be pleased with them). He said: As we proceeded in the morning along with AUbs Messenger (may peace be upon him) from Mina to 'Arafat, some of us prounced Talbiya, and some pronounced Takbir (Allah-o-Akbar).
Abdullah b. 'Umar reported on the authority of his father (Allah be pleased with them): We were along with Allah's Messenger (way peace he upon him) in the morning of 'Arafa (9th of Dhu'l-Hijja). Some of us pronounced Takbir and some of us Tahlil La ilaha ill-Allah). And to those of us who pronounced Takbir, I said: By Allah, how strange it is that you did not care to ask him: What did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) doing (on this occasion)?
Muhammad b. Abu Bakr al-Thaqafi asked Anas b. Malik (Allah be pleased with him), while on their way from Mina to 'Arafa in the morning: What did you do on this day in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Thereupon he said: One of us pronounced Tahlil, and he met with no disapproval, and one of us pronounced Takbir, and he also met with no disapproval.
Muhammad b. Abu Bakr reported: I said to Anas b. Malik in the morning of 'Arafa: What do you say as to pronouncing Talbiya on this day? He said: I travelled with Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) and his Companions in this journey. Some of us pronounced Takbir and some of us pronounced Tahlil, and none of us found fault with his companion.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:31 pm

Chapter 45: RETURNING FROM 'ARAFAT TO MUZDALIFA AND EXCELLENCE OF OBSERVING SUNSET AND 'ISHA' PRAYERS TOGETHER AT MUZDALIFA
Kuraib, the freed slave of Ibn Abbas, narrated from Usama b. Zaid (Allah be pleased with him) that he had heard him saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) proceeded from 'Arafa, and as he approached the creek of a hill, he got down (from his camel) and urinated, and then performed a light ablution. I said to him: Prayer, whereupon he said: The prayer awaits you (at Muzdalifa). So he rode again, and as he came to Muzdalifa, he got down and performed ablution well. Then Iqima was pronounced for prayer, and he 'observed the sunset prayer. Then every person made his camel kneel down there, and then Iqama was pronounced for 'Isha' prayer and he observed it, and he (the Holy Prophet) did not observe any prayer (either Sunan or Nawifil) in between them (He observed the Fard of sunset and 'Isha' prayers successively.)
Usama b. Zaid (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on his way back from 'Arafat got down in one of these creeks (to answer the call of nature), and after he had done that I poured water (over his hands) and said: Are you going to pray? Thereupon he said: The place of prayer is ahead of you.
Usama b. Zaid (Allah be pleased with him) narrated: AHah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was on his way back from 'Arafat and as he reached the creek (of a hillock) he got down and urinated (Usama did not say that he poured water), but said: He (the Holy Prophet) called for water and performed ablution, but it was not a thorough one. I said: Messenger of Allah, the prayer ! Thereupon he said: Prayer awaits you ahead (at Muzdalifa). He then proceeded, until he reached Muzdalifa and observed sunset and 'Isha' prayers (together) there.
Kuraib reported that he asked Usama b. Zaid (Allah be pleased with him) What did you do in the evening of 'Arafa as you rode behind Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: We came to a valley where people generally halted their (camels) for the sunset prayer. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) halted his camel and urinated (and he did not say that he had poured water). He then called for water and performed light ablution. I said: Messenger of Allah, the prayer ! Thereupon he said: Prayer awaits you (at Muzdalifa). and he rode on until we came to Muzdalifa. Then he offered the sunset prayer. and the people halted their camels at their places, and did not untie them until Iqama was pronounced for the 'Isha' prayer and he observed the prayer, and then they untied (their camels). I said: What did you do in the morning? He said: Al-Fadl b. Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) sat behind him (the Holy Prophet) in the morning, whereas I proceeded on foot with the Quraish who had gone ahead.
Usama b. Zaid (Allah be pleased with him) reported that when Allah's Messenger (may peace jbe upod him) came to the valley where the rich (people of Mecca) used to get down. he got down. and urinated (and he did not mention about pouring water); he then called for water and performed a light ablution. I said: Messenger of Allah, the prayer I Thereupon he said: Prayer awaits you ahead.
Usama b. Zaid (Allah be pleased with him) reported that he sat behind Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on his ride as he came back from 'Arafa. And as he came to the valley, he halted his camel, and then went to the wilderness (to urinate). And when he came back, I poured water on him from the jug and he performed ablution, and then rode on until he came to Muzdalifa and there he combined the sunset and 'Isha' prayers.
Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon, him) came back from 'Arafa and Usama (Allah be pleased with him) was seated behind him. Usama said that he (the Holy Prophet) continued the journey in this very state until he came to Muzdalifa.
Hisham (Allah be pleased with him) reported from his father: Usama (Allah be pleased with him) was asked in my presence or I asked Usama b. Zaid andhe rode behind Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as he came back from 'Arafat. I said (to him): How did Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) journey as he came back from 'Arafat? Thereupon he said: He made it (his riding camel) walk at a slow speed, and when he found an open space, he made it walk briskly.
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of 'Urwa with the same chain of transmitters. and in the hadith narrated by Humaid there is an addition (of these words): "Hisham said: Al-nass (speed of camel) is faster than al-'anaq."
Abdullah b. Yazid al-Khatmi reported on the authority of Abu Ayyub (Allah be pleased with him) that he prayed the sunset and 'Isha' prayers (together) at Muzdalifa in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage.
Book 7 ,Number 2952:
Ubaidullah b. 'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported on the authority of his father (Allah be pleased with them) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) combined the sunset and 'Isha', prayers at Muzdalifa and there was no prostration (i.e. any rak'ahs of Sunan or Nawafil prayers) in between them. He observed three rak'ahs of the sunset prayer and two rak'ahs of the 'Isha' prayer, and 'Abdullah (b. 'Umar) observed the prayers in this very manner (at Muzdalifa) until he met his Lord.
Sa'id b. Jubair reported that he observed the sunset and 'Isha' prayers at Muzdalifa with (one) iqama. He narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar (Allah be pleased with them) that he observed prayers like this. and Ibn 'Umar (Allah be pleased with them) narrated that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) did like this. Shu'ba reported this hadith with the same chain of transmitters and said : He (the Holy Prophet) observed the two prayers (together) with one iqama.
Ibn 'Umar rep rte that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) combined the sunset and 'Isha ' prayers at Muzdalifa. He observed three rak'ahs of the sunset prayer and two rak'ahs of the 'Isha' prayer with one Iqama.
Sa'id b. Jubair reported: We came back along with Ibn 'Umar till we reached Muzdalifa. There he led us in the sunset and 'Isha' prayers with one iqama and we then proceeded and he said: This is how Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) led us in prayer at this place.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:32 pm

Chapter 46:EXCELLENCE OF OBSERVING THE DAWN PRAYER AT THE EARLIEST PART OF THE DAWN ON THE 1OTH OF DHU'L-HIJJA AT MUZDALIFA
A'bdullah (b. 'Umar) reported: I have never seen Allah's Messenger, (may peace be upon him) but observing the prayers at their appointed times except two players, sunset and 'Isha,' at Muzdalifa (where he deferred the sunset prayer to combine it with 'Isha' and he observed the dawn prayer before its stipulated time on that day (10th of Dhu'l-Hijja).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:35 pm

Chapter 47: IT IS EXCELLENT THAT THE AGED AND THE WEAK, ESPECIALLY AMONG THE WOMEN, SHOULD HASTEN FROM MUZDALIFA TO MINA AT THE LATTER PART OF THE NIGHT BEFORE THE PEOPLE MOVE IN MULTITUDE, AND EXCELLENCE OF STAYING THERE FOR OTHERS UNTIL THEY OBSERVE THE DAWN PRAYER AT MUZDALIFA
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Sauda (the wife of the Holy Prophet) who was bulky sought the permission of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the night of Muzdalifa to move from (that place) ahead of him and before the multitude (set forth). He (Allah's Apostle) gave her the permission. So she set forth before his (Holy Prophet's) departure. But we stayed there until it was dawn and we moved on, when he departed. And if I were to seek the permission of Allah's Messenger.(may peace be upon him) as Sauda had sought permission, I could have also gone with his permission and it would have been better for me than that for which I was happy.
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that (hadrat) Sauda was a bulky lady, so she sought permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to proceed from Muzdalifa (to Mina) in the (latter part of the) night. He granted her permission. 'A'isha said: I wish I had also sought permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as Sauda had. sought permission from him. 'A'isha did not proceed but with the Imam.
'A'isha said: I wish I had sought permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as Sauda had sought, and observed the dawn prayer at Mina and stoned at al-Jamra before the people had come there. It was said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her): Did Sauda seek permission from him (the Holy Prophet)? She said: Yes. She was a bulky lady and so she sought permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (to proceed to mina from Muzdalifa ahead of him), and he granted her permission.
Book 7 ,Number 2962:
Abdullah, the freed slave of (Hadrat) Asma', reported: Asma' (Allah be pleased with her), as she was in the house at Muzdalifa, asked me whether the moon had set. I said: No. She prayed for some time, and again said: My son has the moon set ? I said: Yes. And she said: Set forth along with me, and so we set forth until (we reached Mini) and the stoned at al-Jamra. She then prayed in her place. I said to her: Respected lady, we set forth (in the very early part of dawn) when it was dark, whereupon she said: My son, there is no harm in it; Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had granted permission to women. This hadith has been narrated by Ibn Juraij with the same chain of transmitters, and In his narration (the words are): "She (Asma') said: My son, Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) granted permission to women."
Ibn Shawwal (the freed slave of Umm Habiba) reported that he went to Umm Habiba (the wife of Allah's Apostle) who informed him that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) sent her from Muzdalifa during the night.
It is narrated from Umm Habiba: We used to set forth from Muzdalifa to Mina, (very early in the dawn) when it was dark. And in the narration of Naqid (the words are): "We set from Muzdalifa in the darkness (of the dawn)."
Book 7 ,Number 2966:
Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported: I was among those (i.e. women and children) whom Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent forth with the weak members of his family.
Book 7 ,Number 2968:
'Ata' reported from Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent me from Muzdalifa along with his luggage (in the very early part of @he dawn). I (Ibn Juraij, one of the narrators) said (to 'Ati') : Has this (news) reached you that Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) had said: "He (Allah's Messenger) had sent me in the latter p4art of the night" ?Thereupon he said: No, it was the dawn. I (again) said to him: (Did you hear) Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) having said this (too): "We stoned al-Jamra before the dawn prayer"? So where did he observe the dawn prayer? He said: No. But he said only so much (as described above).
Salim b. 'Abdullah reported that 'Abdullah b. 'Umar (Allah be pleased with them) used to send ahead of him the weak members of his household to stay during the night at Mash'ar al-Haram at Muzdalifa. They remembered Allah so long as they could afford, and then they proceeded before the stay of the Imam, and before his return. So some of them reached Mina for the dawn prayer and some of them reached there after that; and as they reached there, they stoned al-Jamra; and Ibn 'Umar (Allah be pleased with them) used to say: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has granted this concession to them.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:36 pm

Chapter 48:STONING AT JAMRAT AL-'AQABA FROM THE HEART OF THE VALLEY IN THE STATE THAT MECCA IS ON THE LEFT SIDE AND PRONOUNCING OF TAKBIR WHILE THROWING EVERY PEBBLE
'Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid reported that 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud (Allah be pleased with them) threw seven pebbles at Jamrat al-'Aqaba from the heart of the valley. He pronounced Takbir with every pebble. It was said to him that people fling stones from the upper side (of the valley), whereupon 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud (Allah he pleased with them) said: By him, besides Whom there is no other god, that is the place (of flinging stones) of one upon whom Surah al-Baqara was revealed (the Holy Prophet).
A'mash reported: I heard Hajjaj b. Yusuf saying as he was delivering sermon on the pulpit: Observe the order of the (Holy) Qur'an which has been observed by Gabriel. (Thus state the surahs in this manner) "one in which mention has been made of al-Baqara," "one in which mention has been made of women (Surah al-Nisa')" and then the surah in which mention has been made of the Family of 'Imrin. He (the (narrator) said: I met Ibrahim and informed him about these words of his (the statement of Hajjaj b. Yusuf). He cursed him and said: Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid has narrated to me that when he was in the company of 'Abdullah b. Mas'udd (Allah be pleased with them) he came to Jamrat al-'Aqaba and then entered the heart of the valley and faced towards it (the Jamra) and then flung seven pebbles at it from the heart of the valley pronouncing Takbir with every pebble. I said: Abu 'Abd al-Rahman, people fling pebbles at it (Jamra) from the upper side, whereupon he said: By Him besides Whom there is no god, that is the place (of flinging pebbles of one) upon whom Surah al-Baqara was revealed;
Book 7 ,Number 2973:
Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid reported that he performed Hajj along with 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with him) and he flung seven pebbles at al-Jamra (from a position) that the House was on his left and Mina was on his right and said: That is the place (of flinging pebbles of one) upon whom Surah al-Baqara was revealed.
Book 7 ,Number 2975:
Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid reported: It was said to 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with bird) that people threw pebbles at the Jamra from the upper side of 'Aqaba, whereas he threw stones at it from the heart of the valley, whereupon he said: By Him besides Whom there is no god, it is at this very place that one upon whom was revealed Surah al-Baqara threw stones at it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

العمر : 72

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالأربعاء 16 نوفمبر 2022, 7:36 pm

Chapter 49: EXCELLENCE OF FLINGING PEBBLES AT JAMRAT AL-'AQABA ON THE DAY OF SACRIFICE (IOTH OF DHU'L-HIJJA) WHILE RIDING
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: I saw Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) flinging pebbles while riding his camel on the Day of Nahr, and he was saying: Learn your rituals (by seeing me performing them), for I do not know whether I would be performing Hajj after this Hajj of mine.
Umm al-Husain (Allah be pleased with her) reported: I performed Hajj along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage and saw him when he flung pebbles at Jamrat al-'Aqaba and returned while he was riding the camel, and Bilal and Usama were with him. One of them was leading his camel, while the other was raising his cloth over the head of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to protect him from the sun. She (further) said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said so many things, and I heard him saying: If a slave having some limb of his missing and having dark complexion is appointed to govern you according to the Book of Allah the Exalted. listen to him and obey him.
Umm al-Husain (Allah be pleased with her) reported: I performed Hajj along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage and saw Usama and Bilal (too), one of whom had caught hold of the lose string of the she-camel of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) while the other one was raising his cloth (over his head) protecting him from the heat, till he flung pebbles at Jamrat al-'Aqaba.

KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Chapter 50:THE PEBBLES TO BE USED FOR THROWING SHOULD BE SMALL

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:11 pm

Chapter 49: EXCELLENCE OF FLINGING PEBBLES AT JAMRAT AL-'AQABA ON THE DAY OF SACRIFICE (IOTH OF DHU'L-HIJJA) WHILE RIDING
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 7, Number 2976:
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: I saw Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) flinging pebbles while riding his camel on the Day of Nahr, and he was saying: Learn your rituals (by seeing me performing them), for I do not know whether I would be performing Hajj after this Hajj of mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 7 ,Number 2977:
Umm al-Husain (Allah be pleased with her) reported: I performed Hajj along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage and saw him when he flung pebbles at Jamrat al-'Aqaba and returned while he was riding the camel, and Bilal and Usama were with him. One of them was leading his camel, while the other was raising his cloth over the head of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to protect him from the sun. She (further) said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said so many things, and I heard him saying: If a slave having some limb of his missing and having dark complexion is appointed to govern you according to the Book of Allah the Exalted. listen to him and obey him.
Book 7 ,Number 2978:
Umm al-Husain (Allah be pleased with her) reported: I performed Hajj along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage and saw Usama and Bilal (too), one of whom had caught hold of the lose string of the she-camel of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) while the other one was raising his cloth (over his head) protecting him from the heat, till he flung pebbles at Jamrat al-'Aqaba.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:12 pm

Chapter 50:THE PEBBLES TO BE USED FOR THROWING SHOULD BE SMALL
Book 7, Number 2979:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: I saw Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) throwing stones (at Jamrat al 'Aqaba) like pelting of small pebbles.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:21 pm

Chapter 51:WHAT IS THE EXCELLENT TIME FOR THROWING PEBBLES (AT THE JAMRAS)
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) flung pebbles at jamra on the Day of Nahr after sunrise, and after that (i.e. on the 11th, 12th and 13th of Dhu'l-Hijja when the sun had declined.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:50 pm

Chapter 52: WHAT SHOULD BE THE NUMBER OF THE PEBBLES
Jabir (b. Abdullab) (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Odd number of stones are to be used for cleaning (the private parts after answering the call of nature), and casting of pebbles at the Jamras is to be done by odd numbers (seven), and (the number) of circuits between al-Safa' and al-Marwa is also odd (seven), and the number of circuits (around the Ka'ba) is also odd (seven). Whenever any one of you is required to use stones (for cleaning the private parts) he should use odd number of stones (three, five or seven).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:52 pm

Chapter 53:IT IS PREFERABLE TO GET ONE'S HAIR CUT (AS A RITUAL OF PILGRIMAGE) BUT CLIPPING IS ALSO PERMISSIBLE
'Abdullah reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) got his head shaved (after slaughtering the sacrificial animal on the 10th of Dhu'l-Hijja), and so did a group of Companions, while some of them got their hair clipped. Abdullah said: Allah's Messenger (may peace'be upon him) observed once or twice: "May Allah have mercy upon those who get their heads shaved." And he also said: "Upon those too who got their hair clipped."
Abdullah b. Umar (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as having observed: O Allah, have mercy upon those who get their heads shaved. They (the Companions) said: Messenger of Allah, (what about those) who have got their hair clipped? He said: O Allah, have mercy upon those who have got their heads shaved. They (again) said: Allah's Messenger, (what about those) who have got their hair clipped? Thereupon he said: (O Allah, have mercy upon those) who have got their hair clipped.
Ibn 'Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: May Allah have mercy upon those who have got their heads shaved. They said: Messenger of Allah, (what about) those who got their hair clipped? He said: May Allah have mercy upon those who have got their heads shaved. They said: Messenger of Allah, (what about those who have got their hair clipped)? He said: May Allah have mercy upon those who got their hair shaved. They said: Messenger of Allah, (what about) those who got their hair clipped? He said: (O Allah, have mercy upon) those who got their hair clipped.
Ubaidullah reported this hadith with the same chain of transmitters and (it is said) that it was on the fourth turn that he (the Holy Prophet) said: (May Allah have mercy upon) those who got their hair clipped."
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as having said: O Allah, grant pardon to those who got their heads shaved They (Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Messenger of Allah, (what about those) who get their hair cut? He said: O Allah, grant pardon to those who get their heads shaved. They said: Messenger of Allah, (what about those) who got their hair clipped? He said: O Allah, grant pardon to those who get their heads shaved. They said: Messenger of Allah, (what about those) who get their hair clipped? He said: O Allah, grant pardon to those who get their heads shaved. They said: (What about those) who get their hair clipped? He said: (O Allah, grant pardon to) those who get their hair clipped.
Book 7 ,Number 2989:
Yahya b. al-Husain reported on the authority of his grandfather that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) invoked blessing on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage three times for those who got their heads shaved and once for those who got their hair clipped. In the narration transmitted by Waki' there is no mention of the Farewell Pilgrimage.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:52 pm

Chapter 54: IT IS A SUNNAH THAT ON THE DAY OF NAHR ONE SHOULD THROW PEBBLES, THEN SLAUGHTER ANIMAL THEN GET ONE'S HEAD SHAVED, AND ONE SHOULD START SHAVING ONE'S HEAD FROM THE RIGHT SIDE
Anas b. Malik (Allah be pleased wish him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to Mina; he went to the Jamra and threw pebbles at it, after which he went to his lodging in Mina,and sacrificed the animal. He then called for a barber and, turning his right side to him, let him shave him; after which he tiimed his left side. He then gave (these hair) to the people.
Abu Bakr reported: (He called for) the barber and, pointing towards the right side of his head, said: (Start from) here, and then distributed his hair among those who were near him. He then pointed to the barber (to shave) the left side and he shaved it, and he gave (these hair) to Umm Sulaim (Allah be pleased with her). And in the narration of Abu Kuraib (the words are): "He started from the right half (of his head), and he distributed a hair or two among the people. and then (asked the barber) to shave the left side and he did similarly, and he (the Holy Prophet) said: Here is Abu Talha and he gave these (hair) to Abu Talha."
Anas b. Malik (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) threw stones at Jamrat al-'Aqaba. He then want to his sacrificial animal and sacrificed it, and there was sitting the barber, and he pointed with his hand towards his head, and he shaved the right half of it, and he (the Holy Prophet) distributed them (the hair) among those who were near him. And he again said: Shave the other half, and said: Where is Abu Talha and gave it (the hair) to him.
Anas b. Malik (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had thrown pebbles at the Jamra and had sacrificed the animal, he turned (the right side) of his head towards the barber, and i.e shaved it. He then called Abu Talha al-Ansari and gave it to him. He then turned his left side and asked him (the barber) to shave. And he (the barber) shaved. and gave it to Abu Talha and told him to distribute it amongst the people.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:53 pm

Chapter 55: REGARDING ONE WHO SHAVES BEFORE OFFERING TLIE SACRIFICE OR OFFERS SACRIFICE BEFORE THROWING (TIIE STONES AT JAMRA)
Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stopped during the Farewell Pilgrimage at Mina for people who had something to ask. A man came and said: Messenger of Allah, being ignorant. I shaved before sacrificing, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Now sacrifice (the animal) and there is no harm (for you). Then another man came and he said: Messenger of Allah, being ignorant, I sacrificed before throwing the pebbles, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: (Now) throw the pebbles, and there is no harm (for you). Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was not asked about anything which had been done before or after (its proper time) but he said: Do it, and no harm is there (for you).
'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stopped while riding his camel and the people began to ask him. One of the inquirers said: Messenger of Allah, I did not know that pebbles should be thrown before sacrificing the animal, and by mistake I sacrificed the animal before throwing pebbles, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: (Now) throw pebbles and there is no harm in it.Then another(person) came saying: I did not know that the animal was to be sacrificed before shaving, but I got myself shaved before sacrificing the animal, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Sacrifice the animal (now) and there is no harm in it. He (the narrator) said: I did not hear that anything was asked on that day (shout a matter) which a person forgot and could not observe the sequence or anything like it either due to forgetfulness or ignorance, but Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said (about that): Do it; there is no harm in it.
Book 7 ,Number 2998:
Abdullah b. Amr b. al-'As (Allah be pleased with them) reported: As Allah's Apostle. (may peace be upon him) was delivering sermon on the Day of Nahr, a man stood up before him and said: Messenger of Allah, I did not know that such and such (rite was to be performed) before such and such (rite). Then another man came and said: Messenger of Allah, I thought that such and such (rite) should precede such and such (rite), and then another man came and said: Messenger of Allah, I had thought that such and such was before such and such, and such and such (is the sequence) of the three (rites, viz. throwing of pebbles, sacrificing of animal and shaving of one's head). He said to all these three : Do now (if you have not observed the cequence); there is no harm in it.
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Juraij with the same chain of transmitters. And the narration of Ibn Bakr is like one transmitted by 'Isa but with this (variation): "There are not these words in it: To all these three rites (throwing of pebbles sacrificing of animal and shaving of one's head)." And so far as the narration of Yahya al-Umawi (the words are): I got (my head) shaved before I sacrificed the animal, and I sacrified the animal before throwing pebbles, and like that.
Adullah b. 'Amr (b. al-'As) (Allah be pleased with him) reported that a person came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: I got (my head) shaved before sacrificing the ,animal, whereupon be (the Holy Prophet) said: Sacrifice the animal (now); there is no harm in it. He (the person said): I sacripced the animal before throwingpebbles. whereupon he said: Throw pebbles (now); there is no harm in it.
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters (and the words are): I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the back of the camel at Mina, and a person came to him," and the rest of the hadith Is like that transmitted by Ibn 'Uyaina.
'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-As (Allah be pleased with them) said: As Allah's Messenger (may peace be'upon him) was standing near the jamra, a person came to him on the Day of Nahr and said: Messenger of Allah, I got (my head shaved) before throwing pebbles, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Throw pebbles (now); there is no harm in it. Another man (then) came and said: I have sacrificed before throwing the stones. He said: Throw stones (now) and there is no harm. Another came to him and said: I have observed the circumambulation of Ifada of the House before throwing pebbles. He said: Throw pebbles (now); there is no harm in it, He (the narrator) said: I did not see that he (the Holy Prophet) was asked about anything on that day, but he said: Do, and there is no harm in it.
Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that it was said to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) about sacrificing of animals, shaving of one's head, throwing of pebbles, and (the order of) precedence and succession, and he said: There is no harm in it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:54 pm

Chapter 56:EXCELLENCE OF OBSERVING CIRCUMAMBULATION OF IFADA ON THE DAY OF NAHR
Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed the circumambulation of Ifada on the Day of Nabr (10th of Dhu'l-Hijja), and then came back and observed the noon prayer at Mina. Nafi' (one of the narrators) said that Ibn Umar used to observe the circomambulation of Ifada on the Day of Nahr, and then return and observe the noon prayer at Mina, and mentioned that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) did that.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:54 pm

Chapter 57: EXCELLENCE OF MAKING A HALT AT AL-MUHASSAB, ON THE DAY OF NAHR, AND OBSERVING PRAYER THERE
Abd al-'Aziz b. Rufai' (Allah be pleased with him) said: I asked Anas b. Malik to tell me about something he knew about Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), viz. where he observed the noon prayer on Yaum al-Tarwiya. He said: At Mina. I said: Where did he observe the afternoon prayer on the Yaum an-Nafr? and he said: It was at al-Abtah. He then said: Do as your rulers do.
Book 7 ,Number 3007:
Nafi' reported that Ibn 'Umar regarded halt at Muhassab as Sunnah (of the Holy Prophet) and observed the noon prayer on Yaum al-Nafr at that place. Nafi' said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) halted at Muhassab and the Caliphs did the same after him.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported.: Halt at al-Abtah is not the Sunnah. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) halted there simply because it was easier for him to depart from there, when he left.
Book 7 ,Number 3010:
Salim reported that Abu Bakr, 'Umar and Ibn Umar used to halt at Abtah. 'Urwa narrated from 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) that he did not observe this practice and said : Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) halted there, for it is a place from where it was easy to depart.
Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Halt at Muhassab is not something (significant from the point of view of the Shari'ah). It is a place of halt where Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) halted.
Abu Rafi' reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) did not command me to observe halt at al-Abtah when be departed from Mina, but I came and set up his (the Holy Prcphet's) tent (of my own accord); and he (Allah's Apostle) came and observed halt. This hadith is narrated through another chain of transmitters from Abu Rafi' who was (in charge) of the luggage of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him).
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleated with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: God willing, we will get down tomorrow, at Khaif of Banu Kinanah, the place where they had taken an oath on unbelief.
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to us as we were at Mina: We would observe halt tomorrow at-Khaif of Banu Kinanah, where (the polytheists) had taken an oath on unbelief, and that was that the Quraish and Banu Kinanah had, pledged against Banu Hashim and Banu Muttalib that they would neither marry nor do any transaction with them unless they deliver Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) to them. And (this pledge was) taken at this (place) Muhassab.
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: God willing, when Allah has granted us victory, our halt tomorrow will be at Khaif, where they (the unbelievers of Mecca) had taken an oath on unbelief.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:55 pm

Chapter 58:IT IS ESSENTIAL TO STAY (FOR TWO OR THREE NIGHTS) AT MINA DURING THE DAYS OF TASHRIQ (11th, 12th AND 13th) AND EXEMPTION FROM THIS COMMAND FOR THE SUPPLIERS OF WATER
Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with them) reported that al-'A'bbas b. Abd al-Muttalib (Allah be pleased with him) sought permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend in Mecca the nights (which be was required to spend) at Mina on account of his office of supplier of water, and he (the Holy Prophet) granted him permission.
Book 7 ,Number 3018:
Bakr b. 'Abdullah al-Muzani said: While I was sitting along with Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) near the Ka'ba, there came a bedouin to him and said: What is the matter that I see that the progeny of your uncle supply honey and milk (as drink to the travellers), whereas you supply al-nabidh (water sweetened with dates)? Is it due to your poverty or due to your close-fistedness? Thereupon Ibn 'Abbas said: Allah be praised, it is neither due to poverty nor due to close-fistedness (but due to the fact) that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) came here riding his she-came, and there was sitting behind him Usama. He asked for water, and we gave him a cup full of nabidh and he drank it, and gave the remaining (part) to Usama; and he (the Holy Prophet) said: You have done Food, You have done well. So continue doing like it So we do not like to change what Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had commanded us to do.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:55 pm

Chapter 59: ONE SHOULD OFFER AS SADAQA THE MEAT AND HIDE OF THE SACRIFICIAL ANIMAL
'All (Allah be pleased with him) reperted: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) put me in charge of his sacrificial animals, that I should give their flesh. skins and saddle cloths as sadaqa, but not to give anything to the butcher, saying: We would pay him ourselves.
Book 7 ,Number 3021:
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) with another chain of transmitters, but there is no mention of the wages of the butcher in it.
Ali b. Abi Talib (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) put him in charge of his sacrificial animals, and commanded him to distribute the whole of their meat, hides, and saddle cloths to the poor, and not to give to the butcher anything out of them.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Chapter 60:IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO JOIN SEVEN PERSONS IN A COW OR A CAMEL
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with him) reported: In the year of Hudaibiya (6 H ), we, along with Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him), sacrificed a camel for seven persons and a cow for seven persons.
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: We set out in the state of Ihram for Hajj along, with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). He commanded us that seven perons should join in a camel and a cow for offering sacrifice.
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with him) reported: We performed Hajj along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and we sacrificed a camel on behalf of seven persons, and a cow on behalf of seven persons.
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported: We joined Allah's Apostle (may pea,@.e be upon him) in Hajj and Umra and seven persons shared in the sacrifice of an animal. A person said to Jabir (Allah be pleased with him): Can seven persons share in the sacrifice of al-Badnah (a camel) as he shares in al- Jazur (a cow)? He, (Jabir) said: It (al-Jazur) is nothing but one among the budun. Jabir was present at Hudaibiya and he said: We sacrificed on that day seventy camel, and seven men shared in each sacrifice (of camel).
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them), describing the Hajj of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: He (the Holy Prophet) commanded us as we had entered into the state of Ihram to sacrifice the animals (as a rite of Hajj) and a group (of person; amongst us, i.e. seven) shared in the sacrifice of one (camel or cow), and it happened at that time when he commanded them to put off Ihram for Hajj (after performing 'Umra).
Jaibir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported: We performed Hajj Tamattu' along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and we slaughtered a cow on behalf of seven persons sharing in it.
Book 7 ,Number 3031:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sacrificed (animals) on behalf of his wives, and in the hadith transmitted by Ibn Abu Bakr (the words are): "A cow on behalf of 'A'isha on the occasion of the Hajj."

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:56 pm

Chapter 61: THE CAMEL IS TO BE SACRIFICED IN A STANDING POSTURE AND FETTERED
Ziyad b. Jubair reported that Ibn 'Umar came upon a person who was slaughtering (sacrificing) his camel and had made him kneel down. So he told him to make it stand up festered (and then sacrifice it) according to the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:56 pm

Chapter 62:IT IS MERITORIOUS FOR ONE WHO DOES IN FEND TO GO HIMSELF TO SEND THE SACRIFICIAL ANIMAL TO AL-HARAM
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent the sacrificial animals from Medina. I wove garlands for his sacrificial animals (and then he hung them round their necks), and he would not avoid doing anything which the Muhrim avoids A hadith like this has been transmitted on the authority of Ibn Shihab.
'A'isha narrated (in another badith narrated through another chain of transmitters) these words: "As if I am seeing myself weaving the garlands for the sacrificial animals of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)."
Abd al-Rahman b. al-Qasim reported on the authority of his father that he heard 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) saying: I used to weave garlands for the sacrificial animals of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with these hands of mine, but he (Allah's Apostle) neither avoided anything nor gave up anything (which a Muhrim should avoid or give up).
'A'isha reported: I wove the garlands for the sacrificial animals of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with my own bands, and then he (the Holy Prophet) marked them, and garlanded them, and then sent them to the House, and stayed at Medina and nothing was forbidden to him which was lawful for him (before).
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent the sacrificial animals and I wove garlands for them with my own 'hands, and he did not refrain from doing anything which he did not avoid in the state of non-Muhrim.
Al-Qasim reported the Mother of the Faithful (Hadrat 'A'isha Siddiqa) (Allah be pleased with her) as saying: I used to weave these garlands from the multicoloured wool which was with us. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was in the state of non Muhrim among us, and he would do all that was lawful for a lion-Muhrim with his wife.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: I recall how I wove garlands for the sacrificial animals (the goats) of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). He sent them and then stayed with us as a non-Muhrim.
'A'isha (Allah,be pleased,with her) reported: I often wove garlands for the sacrificial animals of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he garlanded his sacrificial animals, and then he sent them and stayed in the ouse) avoiding nothing which a Muhrim avoids.
Book 7 ,Number 3042:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: We used to garland the goats and send them (to Mecca), and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stayed back in Medina as a non-Muhrim ard nothing was forbidden for him (which is forbidden for a Muhrim).
'Amra daughter of Abd al-Rahman reported that Ibn Ziyad had written to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with him) that 'Abdullah b. Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) bad said that he who sent a sacrificial animal (to Mecca) for him was forbidden what is forbidden for a pilgrim (in the state of Ihram) until the animal is sacrificed I have myself sent my sacrificial animal (to Mecca), so write to me your opinion. Amra reported 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) as saying: It is not as Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) had asserted, for I wove the garlands for the sacrificial animals of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with my own hands. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) then garlanded them with his own hands, and then sent them with my father, and nothing was forbidden for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) which had been made lawful for him by Allah until the animals were sacrificed.
Masruq reported: I heard 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) clapping her hands behind the curtain and saying: I used to weave garlands for the sacrificial animals of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with my own hands, and then he (the Holy Prophet) sent them (to Mecca), and he did not avoid doing anything which a Muhritn avoids until his animal was sacrificed.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:57 pm

Chapter 63:IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO RIDE THE SACRIFICIAL ANIMAL (CAMEL) FOR ONE WHO IS IN NEED OF IT
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) rerorted that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a person who was driving a sacrificial camel (and told him to ride on it. Thereupon he said: Messenger of Allah, it is a sacrificial camel. He told him again to ride on it; (when he received the same reply) he said: Woe to you, (he uttered these words on the second or the third reply).
Book 7 ,Number 3048:
Hammam b. Munabbih reported: It is one out of these (narrations) that Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) narrated to us from Muhammad the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and he narrated to us traditions out of which is that he said : When there was a person who was driving a garlanded sacrificial camel, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Woe to you; ride on it. He said: Messenger of Allah, it is a sacrificial animal, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Woe to you, ride on it; woe to you, ride on it.
Anas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by a person who was driving a sacrificial camel, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Ride on It. He said: It is a sacrificial camel. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said twice or thrice: Ride on it.
Anas reported: Someone happened to pass by Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) with a sacrificial camel, or a sacrificial animal, whereupon he said: Ride on it. He said: It is a sacrificial camel, or animal, whereupon he said: (Ride) even if (it is a sacrificial camel).
Book 7 ,Number 3052:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported that he was asked about riding on a sacrificial animal, and he said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Ride on it gently, when you have need for it, until you find (another) mount.
Abu Zubair reported: I asked Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) about riding on the sacrificial animal, to which he replied: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Ride on them gently until you find another mount.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:57 pm

Chapter 64: WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE SACRIFICIAL ANIMAL, WHEN IT IS COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED AND BECOMES POWERLESS TO MOVE
Musa b. Salama al-Hudhali reported: I and Sinan b. Salama proceeded (to Mecca to perform Umra. Sinan had a sacrificial camel with him which he was driving. The camel stopped in the way being completely exhausted and this state of it made him (Sinan) helpless.(He thought) if it stops proceeding further how he would be able to take it ,along with him and said: I would definitely find out (the religious verdict) about it. I moved on in the morning and as we encamped at al-Batha', (Sinan) said: Come (along with me) to Ibn 'Abbis (Allah be pleased with them) so that we should narrate to him (this incident), and he (Sinan) reported to him the incident of the sacrificial camel. He (Ibn Abbas) said: You have referred (the matter) to the well informed person. (Now listen) Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent sixteen sacrificial camels with a man whom he put in change of them. He set out and came back and said: Messenger of Allah, what should I do with those who are completely exhausted and become powerless to move on, whereupon he said: Slaughter them, and dye their hoofs in their blood, and put them on the sides of their humps, but neither you nor anyone among those who are with you must eat any part of them.
Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent eighteen sacrificial camels with a person. The rest of the hadith is the same, and the first part (of the above-mentioned hadith) is not mentioned.
Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Dhuwaib, father of Qabisa (Allah be pleased with him) narrated to him that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent under his charge the sacrificial camels, and said: If any of these is completely exhausted and you apprehend its death, then slaughter it, then dip its hoofs in its blood and imprint it on its hump; but neither you nor any one of your comrades should eat it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:58 pm

Chapter 65:IT IS OBLIGATORY TO PERFORM FAREWELL CIRCUMAMBULATION, WHILE A MENSTRUATING WOMAN IS EXEMPTED FROM IT
Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that the people used to return through every path, whereupon Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) said: None amongst you should depart until he performs the last circumambulation round the House. Zuhair said (the words are): [ARABIC: YANSWARIFUWN KULLA WAJH] and the word [arabic:FIY] was not mentioned.
Book 7 ,Number 3059:
Tawus reported: I was in the company of Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) when Zaid b. Thabit said: Do you give religious verdict that the woman who is in menses is allowed to go without performing the last circumambulation of the House? Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) said to him: Ask such and such woman of the Ansar, if you do not (believe my religious verdict) whether Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had coimmanded her this. Zaid b Thabit (went to that lady and after getting this verdict attested by her) came back to Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) smilingly and said: I did not find you but telling the truth.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Safiyyah bint Huyayy entered the period of menses after performing Tawaf Ifada. I made a mention of her menses to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereupon Allah's.Messenger (may peace be upon him) remarked: Well, then she will detain us. I said: Messenger of Allah. she has performed Tawif Ifada and circumambulated the House, and it was after this that she entered the period of menses. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: (If it is so), then proceed forth.
This hadith is narrated (from 'A'isha) on the authority of Ibn Shihab with the same chain of transmitters (and the words are): Safiyyah bint Huyayy, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), entered the period of menses at the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage after she had performed Tawaf Ifada in the state of cleanliness; the rest of the hadith is the same.
Abd al-Rahman b. al Qasim narrated on the authority of 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) that she made a mention to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) that Safiyyah had entered the period of menses. The rest of the hadith is the same.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: We feared that Safiyyah might have entered the period of menses before performing Tawaf Ifada. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to us and said: Is Safiyyah going to detain us? Thereupon we said: She has performed Tawaf Ifada. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Then there is no detention (for us) now.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him): Messenger of Allah, Safiyyah bint Huyayy has entered the state of menses, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Perhaps she is going to detain us. Has she not clicumambulated the House along with you (i.e. whether she has not performed Tawaf Ifada)? They said: Yes. He said: Then they should set out.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) inclined to do with Safiyyah what a man feels inclined to do with his wife. They said: Messenger of Allah, she has entered the state of menses, whereupon he said: (Well) she is going to detain us. They (his wives) said: Messenger of Allah, she performed Tawaf Ziyara (Tawaf Ifada) on the Day of Nahr. Thereupon he said: Then she should proceed along with you
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) decided to march (for return journey), he found Safiyyah at the door of her tent, sad and downcast. He remarked. Barren, shaven-head, you are going to detain us, and then said: Did you perform Tawaf Ifada on the Day of Nahr? She replied in the affirmative, whereupon he said: Then march on.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:58 pm

Chapter 66: THE MERIT OF ENTERING THE KA'BA FOR A PILGRIM AND OBSERVING OF PRAYER IN IT
Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace, be upon him) entered the Ka'ba. Usama, Bilal and 'Uthman b. Talha, the keeper (of the Ka'ba), were along with him. He closed the door and stayed in it for some time. Ibn 'Umar (Allah be pleased with them) said: I asked Bilal as he came out what Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had done there. He said: He prayed there in (such a position) that two pillars were on his left side, one pillar on his right, and three pillars were behind him, and the House at that time was resting on six pillars.
Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came on the Day of Victory, and got down in the courtyard of the Ka'ba and he sent (a message) for 'Uthman b. Talha (Allah be pleased with them). He came with the key and opened the door. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) then entered therein and Bilal, Usama b. Zaid, and 'Uthman b. Talha (along with him), and then commanded the door to be closed. They stayed there for a considerable time, and then the door was opened, and Abdullah said: I was the first to meet Allah's Messenger. (may peace be upon him). outside (the Ka'ba), and Bilal was close behind him. I said to Bilal: Did Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observe prayer therein? He said: Yes. I said: Where? He said: Between the two pillars in front of his face. He said: I forgot to ask him as to the number of rakahs he prayed.
lbn Umar (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came daring the year of Victory on the she-camel of Usama b. Zaid until he made her kneel down in the courtyard of the Ka'ba (and got down). He then sent for 'Uthman b. Talha and said: Bring me the key. He went to his mother and she refused to give that to him. He said: By Allah, give that to him or this sword would be thrust into my side. So she gave that to him, and he came with that to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and gave that to him, and he opened the door. The rest of the hadith is the same as the above one.
Ibn 'Umar (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger,(may peace be upon him) entered the House, and Usama, Bilal and Uthman b. Talha were with him, and they kept the door closed for a considerable time. Then it was opened and I was the first to enter the House and meet Bilal, and I said: Where did Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observe prayer? He said: Between these two front pillars. I, however, forgot to ask him the number of rak'ahs that he observed.
Abdullah b. Umar reported that he reached the Ka'ba and Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had entered therein, and Bilal and Usama too. 'Uthman b. Talha closed the door to them, and they stayed there for a considerable time, and then the door was opend and Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) came out, and I went upstairs and entered the House and said: Where did Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) observe prayer? They said: At this very place. I, however, forgot to ask them about the (number of) rak'ahs that he observed.
Salim narrated on the authority of his father (Allah be pleased with him) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) entered the House along with Usama b. Zaid, Bilal and Uthman b. Talha. They closed the door from within, and, as they opened it, I was the first to get into it and meet Bilal, and I asked him: Did Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observe prayer in it? He said: Yes, he observed prayer between these two Yemenite pillars (pillars situated towards the side of Yemen).
Salim b. Abdullah reported his father (Allah be pleased with him) saying: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) entering the Ka'ba, and Usama b. Zaid, Bilal and 'Uthman b. Talha were along with him, but none (else) entered therein along with them. Then the door was closed for them from within. 'Abdullah b. Umar (Allah be pleased with them) said: Bilal and Uthman b. Talha informed me that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed prayer in the interior of the Ka'ba between the two Yemenite pillars.
Ibn Juraij reported: I said to 'Ata': Have you heard Ibn 'Abbas saying: You have been commanded to observe circumambulation, and not commanded to enter it (the Ka'ba) ? He ('Ata') said: He (Ibn Abbas) (at the same time) did not forbid entrance into it. I, however, heard him saying: Usama b. Zaid informed me that when Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) entered the House, he supplicated in all sides of it; and he did not observe prayer therein till he came out, and as he came out he observed two rak'ahs in front of the House, and said: This is your Qibla. I said to him: What is meant by its sides? Does that mean its corners? He said: (In all sides and nooks of the House) there is Qibla.
Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) entered the Ka'ba, and in it there were six pillars, and he stood near a pillar and made supplication, bnt did not observe the prayer.
Isma'il b. Abu Khalid reported: I asked Abdullah b. Abu Aufa (Allah be pleased with him), a Companion of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), whether Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had entered the House, while performing 'Umra, He said: NO.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:59 pm

Chapter 67: THE DEMOLISHING OF THE KA'BA AND ITS RECONSTRUCTION
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger may peace be upon him) said to me: Had your people not been unbelievers in the recent past (had they not quite recently accepted Islam), I would have demolished the Ka'ba and would have rebuilt it on the foundation (laid) by Ibrahim; for when the Quraish had built the Ka'ba, they reduced its (area), and I would also have built (a door) in the rear.
Book 7 ,Number 3080:
'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as having said this: Didn't you see that when your people built the Ka'ba, they reduced (its area with the result that it no longer remains) on the foundations (laid) by Ibrahim. I said: Messenger of Allah, why don't you rebuild it on the foundations (laid by) Ibrahim? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Had your people not been new converts to Islam, I would have done that. 'Abdullah b. 'Umar (Allah be pleased with them) said: If 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) had heard it from Allah's Messenger (may peace be up(vn him), I would not have seen Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) abandoning the touching of the two corners situated near al-Hijr, but (for the fact) that it was not completed on the foundations (laid) by Ibrihim.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her), wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If your people, had not been recent converts to Islam, I would have spent the treasure of the Ka'ba in the way of Allah and would have constructed its door just on the level of the ground and would have encompassed in it the space of Hijr.
'Abdullah b. Zubair (Allah be pleased with him) reported on the authority of his mother's sister ('A'isha) saying that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: 'A'isha, if your people had not been recently polytheists (and new converts to Islam), I would have demolished the Ka'ba, and would have brought it to the level of the ground and would have constructed two doors, one facing the east and the other one to the west, and would have added to it six cubits of area from Hijr, for the Quraish had reduced it when they rebuilt it.
'Ata' reported: The House was burnt during the time of Yazid b. Muawiya when the people of Syria had fought (in Mecca). And it happened with it (the Ka'ba) what was (in store for it). Ibn Zubair (Allah be pleased with him) felt it (in the same state) until the people came in the season (of Hajj). (The idea behind was) that he wanted to exhort them or incite them (to war) against the people of Syria. When the people had arrived he said to them: O people, advise me about the Ka'ba. Should I demolish it and then build it from its very foundation, or should I repair whatever has been damaged of it? Ibn 'Abbas said: An idea has occurred to me according to which I think that you should only repair (the portion which has been) damaged, and leave the House (in that very state in which) people embraced Islam (and leave those very stones in the same state) when people embraced Islam, and over which Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had raised it. Thereupon Ibn Zubair said: It the house of any one of you is burnt, he would not be contented until he had reconstructed it, then what about the House of your Lord (which is far more Important than your house)? I would seek good advice from my Lord thrice and then I would make up (my mind) about this affair. After seeking good advice thrice, he made up his mind to demolish it. The people apprehended that calamity might fall from heaven on those persons who would be first to climb (over the building for the purpose of demolishing it), till one (took up courage, and ascended the roof), and threw down one of its stones. When the people saw no calamity befalling him, they followed him, demolished it until it was razed to the ground. Then Ibn Zubair erected pillars and hung cartains on them (in order to provide facilities to the people for observing the time of its construction). And the walls were raised; and Ibn Zubair said: I heard 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) say that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had observed: If the people had Rot recently (abandoned) unbelief, find I had means enough to reconstruct it, which I had not, I would have definitely excompassed in it five cubits of area from Hijr. And I would also have constructed a door for the people to enter, and a door for their exit. I today have (the means to spend) and I entertain no fearfrom the side of people (that they would protest against this change). So he added five cubits of area from the side of Hatim to it that there appeared (the old) foundation (upon which Hadrat Ibrahim had built the Ka'ba). and the people saw that and it was upon this foundation that the wall was raised. The length of the Ka'ba was eighteen cubits. when addition was made to it (which was in its breadth), then naturally the length appears to be) small (as compared with its breadth). Then addition of ten cubits (of area) was made in its length (also). Two doors were also constructed, one of which (was meant) for entrance and the other one for exit. When Ibn Zubair (Allah be pleased with him) was killed, Hajjaj wrote to 'Abd al-Malik (b. Marwan) informing him about it, and telling him that Ibn Zubair (Allah be pleased with him) had built (the Ka'ba) on those very foundations (which were laid by Ibrahim) and which reliable persons among the Meccans had seen. 'Abd al-Malik wrote to him: We are not concerned with the censuring of Ibn Zubair in anything. Keep intact the addition made by him in the side of length, and whatever he has added frem the side of Hijr revert to (its previous) foundation, and wall up the door which he had opened. Thus Hajjaj at the command of Abd al-Malik) demolished it (that portion) and rebuilt it on (its previous) foundations.
Abdullah b. 'Ubaid reported that Harith b. 'Abdullah led a deputation to 'Abd al-Malik b. Marwan during his caliphate. 'Abd al-Malik said: I do riot think that Abu Khubaib (i.e. Ibn Zabair) had heard from 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) (about the intended wish of the Holy Prophet [may peace be upon him) In regard to the alteration of the Ka'ba). Harith said: Yes, I myself did hear from her. He ('Abd al-Malik) said: Well, tell me what you heard from her. He stated that she (Hadrat 'A'isha) had said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) remarked: Verily your people have reduced (the area) of the House from its (original foundations, and if they had not recently abandoned polytheism (and embraced Islam) I would have reversed it to (those foundations) which they had left out of it. nd if your people would take initiative after me in rebuilding it, then come along with me so that I should show you what they have left out of it. He showed her about fifteen cubits of area from the side of Hatim (that they had separated). This is the narration transmitted by 'Abdullah b. Ubaid. Walid b. 'Ata' has, however, made this addition to it: "Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: I would have made two doors on the level of the ground (facing) the east and the west. Do you know why your people raised the level of its door (i.e. the door of the Ka'ba)? She said: No. He said: (They did it) out of vanity so that (they might be in a position) to grant admittance to him only whom they wished. When a person intended to get into it, they let him climb (the stairs), and as he was about to enter, they pushed him and he fell down." 'Abd al-Malik said to Harith; Did you yourself hear her saying this? He said: Yes. He (Harith) said that he ('Abd al-Malik) scratched the ground with his staff for some time and then said: I wish I had left his (Ibn Zubair's) work there.
Book 7 ,Number 3086:
Abu Qaza'ah reported that while Abd al-Malik b. Marwan was circumambulating the Ka'ba he said: May Allah ruin Ibn Zubair that he lies in attributing to the Mother of the Faithful, as he says: I heard her stating that Allah's Messenger (may'peace be upon him) had said: 'A'isha, if your people had not been new converts to Islam, I would have demolished the House and would have added (in it area) from the Hijr for your people have reduced the area from its foundations. Harith b. 'Abdullah b. Abu Rabi'a (Allah be pleased with him) said: Commander of the Faithful, don't say that, for I heard the Mother of the Faithful saying this, whereupon he said: If I had heard this before demolishing it, I would have left it in the state in which Ibn Zabair had built it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 2:59 pm

Chapter 68:THE WALL OF THE KA'BA AND ITS DOOR
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: I asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about the wall, circumpassing the House (i.e. whether the wall on the side of Hijr was included in the Ka'ba). He said, Yes. I said: Then why did they not include it in the House? He said: 'Your people ran short of the means (to do so). I said: Why is it that the level of its door is raised high? He said: Your people did it so that they should admit one whom they liked, and forbid him whom they disliked, and if your people were not new converts to faith, and I did not apprehend that their hearts would feel agitated at this. I would have definitely included (the area of) this wall-in the House and would have brought the door to the level of the ground.
'A'isha reported: I asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about Hijr, and the rest of the hadith is the same. I also said: Why is it that the door has been made on a higher level, and one cannot (get into it) but with the help of a ladder? The rest of the hadith is the same as reported above and the concluding words are: (I do not change it) out of the apprehension that their hearts may disapprove of it."

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 3:00 pm

Chapter 69: ONE MAY PERFORM HAJJ ON BEHALF OF THE MAIMED THE OLD AND THE DECEASED
'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that while al-Fadl b. Abbas had been riding behind Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a women of the tribe of Khath'am came to him (to the Holy Proppet) asking for a religious verdict. Fadl looked at her and she looked at him. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned the face of al-Fadl to the other side. She said: Messenger of Allah, there is an obligation from Allah upon His servants in regard to Hajj. (But) my father is an aged man; he is incapable of riding safely. May I perform Hajj on his behalf? He said: Yes. It was during the Farewell Pilgrimage.
Fadl reported that a woman of Banu Khath'am said: Messenger of Allah, my father is very old. There is an old obligation of Hajj upon him from Allah, but he is not capable of sitting on the back of the camel. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Perform Hajj on his behalf.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 3:00 pm

Chapter 70:THE VALIDITY OF THE HAJJ PERFORMED BY A BOY AND REWARD FOR ONE WHO ENABLES HIM TO PERFORM IT (BY ACCOMPANYING HIM AND BEARING EXPENSES FOR HIM)
Ibn Abbas reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) met some riders at al-Rauha and asked who they were. They replied that they were Muslims. They said: Who art thou? He said: (I am) Messengef of Allah. A woman (then) lifted up a boy to him and said: Would this child be credited with having performed the Hajj? Thereupon he said: Yes, and you will have a reward.
Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported: A woman lifted up her child and said: Messenger of Allah, would the child be credited with having performed the Hajj? Thereupon he said: Yes, and there would be a reward for you.
Book 7 ,Number 3094:
A hadith like this has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas through another chain of transmitters.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-HAJJ    KITAB AL-HAJJ  - صفحة 3 Emptyالخميس 17 نوفمبر 2022, 3:01 pm

Chapter 71:PERFORMANCE OF HAJJ IS OBLIGATORY ONLY ONCE IN LIFE
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) addressed us and said: O people, Allah has made Hajj obligatory for you; so perform Hajj. Thereupon a person said: Messenger of Allah, (is it to be performed) every year? He (the Holy Prophet) kept quiet, and he repeated (these words) thrice, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: If I were to say "Yes," it would become obligatory (for you to perform it every year) and you would not be able to do it. Then he said: Leave me with what I have left to you, for those who were before you were desroyed because of excessive questioning, and their opposition to their apostles. So when I command you to do anything, do it as much as it lies in your power and when I forbid you to do anything, then abandon it.

KITAB AL-HAJJ
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 3 من اصل 4انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» KITAB AL- KITAB AL-QASAMA WA'L-MUHARABA WA'L-QISAS WA'L-DIYAT
» KITAB AL-FARA'ID
» Kitab Al-Sh'ir
» KITAB AL-'ILM
» KITAB AL-BUYU'

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: SAYINGS OF THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD :: Translation of Sahih Muslim-
انتقل الى: