منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

KITAB AL-ZAKAT

اذهب الى الأسفل 
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49202

KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:42 am

Chapter 41 : GIVING CHARITY TO ONE WHO BEGGED IMPORTUNATELY OR WITH UNCIVILITY
Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed something. Upon this I said: Messenger of Allah, I swear by God, the others besides them were more deserving than these (to whom you gave charity). He said: They had in fact left no other alternative for me. but (that they should) either beg importunately from me or they would regard me as a miser, but I am not a miser.
Anas b. Malik reported: I was walking with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he had put on a mantle of Najran with a thick border. A bedouin met him and pulled the mantle so violently that I saw this violent pulling leaving marks of the border of the mantle on the skin of the neck of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). And he (the bedouin) said: Muhammad, issue command that I should be given out of the wealth of Allah which is at your disposal. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) turned his attention to him and smiled, and then ordered for him a gift (provision).
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik through another chain of transmitters. And In the hadith transmitted by Ikrima b. 'Ammir there is an addition: "He (the bedouin) pulled his (mantle) so violently that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was drifted very close to the bedouin." And in the hadith transmitted by Hammam, (the words are): "He pulled it so violently that the mantle was torn and the border was left around the neck of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)."
Miswar b. Makhrama reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed some cloaks but did not bestow one upon Makhrama. Upon this Makhrama said: 0 my son, come along with me to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). So I went with him. He said: Enter the house and call him (to come out) for me. So I called him and he (the Holy Prophet) came out, and there was a cloak (from those already distributed) on him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: I had kept it for you. He (Makhrama), looked at it and was pleased.
Miswar b. Makhrama reported: Some cloaks were presented to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). My father Makhrama said to me: Come along with me to him; perhaps we may be able to get anything out of that (stock of cloaks). My father stood at the door and began to talk. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) recognised him by his voice and came out and there was a cloak with him, and he was showing its beauties and saying: I kept it for you, I kept it for you.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:43 am

Chapter 42 : BESTOWAL UPON ONE WHO IS NOT FIRM IN FAITH
Sa'd reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) bestow- ed (some gifts) upon a group of people and I was sitting amongst them. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), however, left a person and he did not give him any. thing. and he seemed to me the most excellent among them (and thus deserved the gifts more than anyone else). So I stood up before the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said to him in undertone: Messenger of Allah, what obout so and so? By Allah, I find him a believer. He (the Messenger of Allah) said: He may be a Muslim. I kept quiet for a short while, and then what I knew of him urged me (to plead his case again) and I said: Messenger of Allah, what about so and so? By Allah, I find him a believer. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: He may,be a Muslim. I again remained quiet for a short while, and what I knew of him again urged me (to plead his case so I) said: Messenger of Allah, what about so and so? By Allah, I find him a believer. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: He may be a Muslim. I often bestow (something) upon a person, whereas someone else is dearer to me than he, because of the fear that he may fall headling into the fire. And in the hadith transmitted by Hulwani this statement was repeated twice.
Book 5, Number 2302:
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Muhammad b. Sa'd through another chain of transmitters (and the words are): "The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) struck between my neck and shoulder with his hand and said: Do you wrangle, 0 Sa'd, because I bestow (some gifts) upon a person?"

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:45 am

Chapter 43 : BESTOWAL UPON THOSE WHO ARE MADE TO INCLINE (TO TRUTH)
Anas b. Malik reported that when on the Day of Hunain Allah conferred upon His Apostle (may peace be upon him) the riches of Hawazin (without armed encounter), the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) set about distributing to some persons of Quraish one hundred camels Upon this they (the young people from the Ansar) said: May Allah grant pardon to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) that he bestowed (these camels) upon the people of Quraish, and he ignored us, whereas our swords are still dripping blood. Anas b. Malik said: Their statement was conveyed to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he sent (someone) to the Ansar and gathered them under a tent of leather. When they had assembled, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to thera and said: What is this news that has reached me from you? The wise people of the Ansar said: Messenger of Allah, so far as the sagacious amongst us are concerned they have said nothing, but we have amongst us persons of immature age; they said: May Allah grant pardon to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) that he gave to the Quraish and ignored us (despite the fact) that our swords are besmeared with their blood. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I give (at times material gifts) to persons who were quite recently in the state of unbelief, so that I may incline them to truth Don't you feel delighted that people should go with riches, and you should go back to your places with the Apostle of Allah? By Allah, that with which you would return is better than that with which they would return. They said: Yes, Messenger of Allah, we are pleased. The Holy Prophet said too: You would find marked preference (in conferring of the material gifts) in future, so you should show patience till you meet Allah and His Messenger and I would he at the Haud Kauthar. They said: We would show patience.
Anas b. Malik reported that when Allah conferred upon His Messenger (may peace be upon him) the riches of Hawazin (without armed encounter); the rest of the hadith is the same except some variation (of words): "Anas said: We could not tolerate it and he also said: The people were immature in age."
Book 5, Number 2306:
Anas b. Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) gathered the Ansar and said: Is there someone alien among you? They said: No, but only the son of our sister. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The son of the sister of the people is included among the tribe, and (farther) said: The Quraish have recently abandoned Jahillyya and have just been delivered from distress; I, therefore, intend to help them and conciliate them. Don't you feel happy that the people should return with worldly riches and you return with the Messenger of Allah to your houses? (So far as my love for you is concerned I should say) if the people were to tread a valley and the Ansar tread a narraw path (in a mountain) I would tread the narrow path of the Ansar.
Anas b. Malik reported: When Mecca was conquered, he (the Holy Prophet) distributed the spoils among the Quraish. Upon this the Ansar said: It is strange that our swords are dripping with their blood, whereas our spoils have been given to them (to the Quraish). This (remark) reached the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and so he gathered them and said: What is this that has been conveyed to me about you? They said: (Yes) it is that very thing that, has reached you-and they were not (the people) to speak lie. Upon this he said: Don't you like that the people should return to their houses along with worldly riches, whereas you should return to your houses with the Messenger of Allah? If the people were to tread a valley or d narrow path, and the Ansar were also to tread a valley or a narrow path, I would tread the valley (along with the) Ansar or the narrow path (along with the) Ansar.
Anas b. Malik reported that when it was the Day of Hunain there came the tribes of Hawazin, Ghatafan and others along with their children and animals, and there were with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) that day ten thousand (soldiers), and newly freed men (of Mecca after its conquest). All these men (once) turned their backs, till he (the Holy Prophet) was left alone. He (the Messenger of Allah) on that day called twice and he did not interpose anything between these two (announcements) He turned towards his right and said: 0 people of Ansar ! They said: At thy beck and call (are we), Messenger of Allah. Be glad we are with thee. He then turned towards his left and said: 0 people of Ansar. They said: At thy beck and call (are we). Be glad we are with thee. He (the Holy Prophet) was riding a white mule. He dismounted and said: I am the servant of Allah and His Apostle. The polytheists suffered defeat. and the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) acquired a large quantity of spoils, and he distributed them among the refugees and the people recently delivered (of Mecca) but did not give anything to the Ansar. The Ansar said: In the hour of distress it is we who are called (for help). but the spoils are given to other people besides us. This (remark) reached him (the Holy Prophet). and he gathered them In a tent. and said: What is this news that has reached me on your behalf? They kept silence. Upon this he said: 0 people of Ansar, don't you like that people should go away with worldly (riches), and you go away with Muhammad taking him to your houses? They said: Yes, happy we are. Messenger of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: If the people were to tread a valley, and the Ansar were to tread a narrow path, I would take the narrow path of the Ansar. Hisham said: I asked Abu Hamza if he was present there. He said: How could Ibe absent from him?
Anas b. Malik reported: We conquered Mecca and then we went on an expedition to Hunain. The polytheists came, forming themselves into the best rows that I have seen. They first formed the rows of cavalry, then those of infantry, and then those of women behind them. Then there were formed the rows of sheep and goats and then of other animals. We were also people large in number, and our (number) had reached six thousand. And on one side Khalid b. Walid was in charge of the cavalry. And our horses at once turned back from our rear. And we could hardly hold our own when our horses were exposed, and the bedouins and the peoplewhom we knew took to their heels. (Seeing this) the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) called thus: 0 refugees, 0 refugees. He then.said: 0 Ansar, 0 Ansar. (Anas said: This hadith is transmitted by a group of eminent persons.) We said: At thy beck and call are we, Messenger of Allah. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) then advanced and he (Anas) said: By Allah, we had not yet reached them when Allah defeated them. and we took possession of the wealth and we then marched towards Ta'if, and we besieged them for forty nights. and then came back to Mecca and encamped (at a place), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) began to bestow a hundred camels upon each individual. The rest of the hadith is the same.
Rafi' b. Khadij reported that the Messenger of Allah; (may peace be upon him) gave to Abu Sufyan b. Harb and Saf wan. b. Umayya and 'Uyaina b. Hisn and Aqra' b. Habis, i.e. to every one of these persons, one hundred of camels, and gave to 'Abbas b. Mirdas less than this number. Upon this 'Abbas b. Mirdis said:
You allot the share of my booty and that of my horse between 'Uyaina and Aqra'.
Both Uyaina and Aqra' are in no way more eminent than Mirdas (my father) in the assembly.
I am in no way inferior to any one of these persons.
And he who is let downtoday would not be elevated.
He (the narrator) said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) then complet- ed one hundred camels for him.
This hadith has been narrated by Sa'id b. Masruq with the same chain of transmitters (with the words): "The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed the spoils of Hunain, and he (the Holy Prophet) gave one hundred camels to Abu Sufyan b. Harb. The rest of the hadith is the same, but with this addition: "He bestowed upon "Alqama b. 'Ulatha one hundred (camels)."
Book 5, Number 2313:
Abdullah b. Zaid reported that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) conquered Hunain he distributed the booty, and he bestowed upon those whose hearts it was intended to win. It was conveyed to him (the Holy Prophet) that the Ansar cherished a desire that they should be given (that very portion) which the people (of Quraish) had got. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood up and, after having praised Allah and lauded Him, addressed them thus: 0 people of Ansar, did I not find you erring and Allah guided you aright through me, and (in the state of) being destitute and Allah made you free from want through me, and in a state of disunity and Allah united you through me, and they (the Ansar) said: Allah and His Messenger are most benevolent. He (again) said: Why do you not answer me? They said: Allah and His Messenger are the most benevolent. He said, If you wish you should say so and so, and the event (should take) such and such course (and in this connection he made a mention) of so many things. 'Amr is under the impressionthat he has not been able to remember them. He (the Holy Prophet) further said: Don't you feel happy (over this state of affairs) that the people should go away with goats and camels, and you go to your places along with the Messenger of Allah? The Ansar are inner garments (more close to me) and (other) people are outer garments. Had there not been migration, I would have been a man from among the Ansar. If the people were to tread a valley or a narrow path, I would tread the valley (chosen) by the Ansar or narrow path (trodden) by them. And you would soon find after me preferences (over you in getting material benefits). So you should show patience till you meet me at the Haud (Kauthar).
Abdullah reported: On the day of Hunain, the Messenger of Allah(may peace be upon him) showed preference (to some) People in the distribution of the spoils. He bestowed on Aqra' b. Habis one hundred camels, and bestowed an equal (number) upon 'Uyaina, and bestowed on people among the elites of Arabia, and pre. ferred them) (to others) on that day, in the distribution (of spoils). Upon this a person said: By Allah, neither justice has been done In this distribution (of spoils), nor has the pleasure of Allah been sought in it. I (the Narrator ) said: By Allah, I will certainly inform the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about it. so I came to him and informed him about what he had said.- The colour of his (the Prophet's) face changed red like blood and he then said: Who would do justice, if Allah and His Messenger do not do justice? He further said: May Allah have mercy upon Moses; he was tormented more than this, but he showed patience. I said: Never would I convey him (the Holy Prophet) after this (unpleasant) narration.
Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed spoils (of war). Upon this a person said: This is a distribution In which the pleasure of Allah has not been sought. I came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and informed him in an undertone. He (the Holy Prophet) was deeply angry at this and his face became red till I wished that I had not made a mention of it to him. He (the Holy Prophet) then said: Moses was tormented more than this, but he showed patience.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:51 am

Chapter 44 : THE KHWARIJ AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS
Jabir b. Abdullah reported that a person came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) at Jirana on his way back from Hunain, and there was in the clothes of Bilal some silver. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) took a handful out of that and bestowed it upon the people. He (the person who had met the Prophet at Ji'rana) said to him: Muhammad, do justice. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Woe be upon thee, who would do justice if I do not do justice, and you would be very unfortunate and a loser if I do not do justice. Upon this Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) said: Permit me to kill this hypocrite. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: May there be protection of Allah ! People would say that I kill my companions. This man and his companions would recite the Qur'an but it would not go beyond their throat, and they swerve from it just as the arrow goes through the prey.
Book 5, Number 2318:
Abu Said Khudri reported that 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) sent some gold alloyed with dust to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed that among four men, al-Aqra b. Habis Hanzali and Uyaina b. Badr al-Fazari and 'Alqama b. 'Ulatha al-'Amiri, then to one person of the tribe of Kilab and to Zaid al-Khair al-Ta'l, and then to one person of the tribe of Nabhan. Upon this the people of Quraish felt angry and said: He (the Holy Prophet) gave to the chiefs of Najd and ignored us. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have done it with a view to con- cillating them. Then there came a person with thick beard, prominent cheeks, deep sunken eyes and protruding forehead and shaven head. He said: Muhammad, fear Allah. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If I disobey Allah, who would then obey Him? Have I not been (sent as the) most trustworthy among the people of the-world?-but you do not repose trust in me. That person then went back. A person among the people then sought permission (from the Holy Prophet) for his murder. According to some, it was Khalid b. Walid who sought the permission. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him),said: From this very person's posterity there would arise people who would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throat; they would kill the followers of Islam and would spare the idol-worshippers. They would glance through the teachings of Islam so hurriedly just as the arrow passes through the pray. If I were to ever find them I would kill them like 'Ad.
Abu Said al-Khudri reported: 'Ali b. Abu Talib sent to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) from Yemen some gold alloyed with clay in a leather bag dyed in the leaves of Mimosa flava.He distributed it among four men. 'Uyaina b. Hisna, Aqra' b. Habis and Zaid al-Khail, and the fourth one was either Alqama b. 'Ulatha or 'Amir b. Tufail. A person from among his(Prophet's) Companions said: We had a better claim to this (wealth) than these (persons). This (remark) reached the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) upon which he said: Will you not trust me, whereas I am a trustee of Him Who is in the heaven? The news come to me from the heaven morning and evening. Then there stood up a person with deep snnken eyes, prominent cheek bones, and elevated forehead, thick beard, shaven head, tucked up loin cloth, and he said: Messenger of Allah, fear Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Woe to thee. do I not deserve most to fear Allah amongst the people of the earth? That man then returned. Khalid b. Walid then said: Messenger of Allah, should I not strike his neck? Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: Perhaps he may be observing the prayer. Khalid said: How many observers of prayer are there who profess with their tongue what is not in their heart? Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have not been commanded to pierce through the hearts of people, nor to split their bellies (insides). He again looked at him and he was going back. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: There would arise a people from the progeny of this (man) who would recite the Qur'an glibly, but it would not go beyond their throats; they would (hurriedly) pass through (the teachings of their) religion just as the arrow passes through the prey. I conceive that he (the Holy Prophet) also said this: If I find them I would certainly kill them as were killed the (people of) Thamud.
This hadith has been narrated through another chain of transmitters and (the narrator) made a mention of elevated forehead, but he made no mention of tucked-up loin cloth and made this addition: "There stood up 'Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him), and said: Should I not strike his neck? Upon this he said: No. Then he turned away, and Khalid the Sword of Allah stood up against him, and said: Prophet of Allah. shall I not strike off his neck? He said, No, and then said: A people would rise from his progeny who would recite the Book of Allah glibly and fluently. 'Umar said: I think he (the Holy Prophet) also said this: If I find them I would certainly kill them like Thamud."
Book 5, Number 2322:
Abu Salama and 'Ata' b. Yasar came to Abu Sa'id al-Khudri and asked him about Haruriya, saying: Did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) making a mention of them? He (Abu Sai'd al-Khudri) said: I don't know who the Haruriya are, but I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise in this nation (and he did not say "out of them") a people and you would hold insignificant your prayers as compared with their prayers. And they would recite the Qur'an which would not go beyond their throats and would swerve through the religion (as blank) just as a (swift) arrow passes through the prey. The archer looks at his arrow, at its iron head and glances at its end (which he held) in the tip of his fingers to see whether it had any stain of blood.
Abu Sai'd al-Khudri reported: When we were in the company of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he was distributing the spoils of war, there came to him Dhul-Khuwasira, one of Banu Tamim. He said: Messenger of Allah, do justice. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Woe be upon thee I Who would do justice, if I do not do justice? You would be unsuccessful and incurring a loss, if I do not do justice. Upon this Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) said: Messenger of Allah, permit me to strike off his neck. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Leave him, for he has friends (who would outwardly look to be so religious and pious) that everyone among you would consider his prayer insignificant as compared with their prayer, and his fast as com- pared with their fasts. They would recite the Qur'an but it would not go beyond their collar-bones. They would pass through (the teachings of Islam so hurriedly) just as the arrow passes through the prey. He would look at its Iron head, but would not find anything ticking) there. He would then see at the lowest end, but would not find anything sticking there. He would then see at its grip but would not find anything sticking to it. He would then see at its feathers and he would find nothing sticking to them (as the arrow would pass so quickly that nothing would stick to it) neither excre- ment nor blood. They would be recognised by the presence of a black man among them whose upper arms would be like a woman's breast, or like a piece of meat as it quivers, and they would come forth at the time when there is dissension among the people. Abu Sai'd said: I testify to the fact that I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him),and I testify to the fact that 'Ali b. Abu Talib fought against them and I was with him. He gave orders about that man who was sought for, and when he was brought in, and when I looked at him, he was exactly as the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had described him.
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri said that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a mention of a sect that would be among his Ummah which would emerge out of the dissension of the people. Their distinctive mark would be shaven heads. They would be the worst creatures or the worst of the creatures. The group who would be nearer to the truth out of the two would kill them. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) gave an example (to give their description) or he said: A man throws an arrow at the prey (or he said at the target), and sees at its iron head, but finds no sign (of blood there), or he sees at the lowest end, but would not see or find any sign (of blood there). He would then see into the grip but would not find (anything) sticking to it. Abu Sai'd then said: People of Iraq. it is you who have killed them.
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A group would secede itself (from the Ummah) when there would be dissension among the Muslims. Out of the two groups who would be nearer the truth would kill them.
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would be two groups in my Ummah, and there would emerge another group (seceding itself from both of them), and the party nearer to the truth among the two would kill them (the group of the Khwarij).
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) that a group (Khwarij) would emerge from the different parties (the party of Hadrat 'Ali and the party of Amir Mu'awiya), the group nearer the truth between the two would kill them.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:51 am

Chapter 45 : EXHORTATION TO KILL THE KHWARIJ
'Ali said: Whenever I narrate to you anything from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) believe it to be absolutely true as falling from the sky is dearer to me than that of attributing anything to him (the Holy Prophet) which he never said. When I talk to you of anything which is between me and you (there might creep some error in it) for battle is an outwitting. I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise at the end of the age a people who would be young in age and immature in thought, but they would talk (in such a manner) as if their words are the best among the creatures. They would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass through the religion as an arrow goes through the prey. So when you meet them, kill them, for in their killing you would get a reward with Allah on the Day of judgmelat.
Book 5, Number 2330:
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of A'mash with the same chain of transmitters, but (these words) are not there: "They pass through the religion clean as the arrow passes through the prey."
'Abida narrated from 'Ali that he made a mention of the Khwarij (and in this connection) said that there would be a person among them with a defective hand. (or with a short hand) or a fleshy hand. If you were to exercise restraint, I would tell you what Allah has promised to those who would kill them on the order of Mubarrmad (may peace be upon him). I (the narrator) said to him: Did you hear it from Muhammad: (may peace be upon him)? He (Hadrat 'Ali) said: Yes, by the Lord of the Ka'ba; Yes, by the Lord of the Ka'ba; yes, by the Lord of the Ka'ba.
Book 5, Number 2333:
Zaid b. Wahb Jahani reported and he was among the squadron which wall under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khwarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: 0 people, I heard the Messeinger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, arid your fast,as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it sup- ports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Apostle (may peace be upon him) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khwarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khwarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by Hadrat 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khwarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He (Hadrat 'Ali) then pronounced Allah-O-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (may peace be upon him) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.
'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said, "There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.
Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me or soon after me a group (of people) who would recite the Qar'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures. Ibn Samit (one of the narrators) said: I met Rafi' b. 'Amr Ghifari, the brother of Al-Hakam Ghifari and I said: What is this hadith that I heard from Abu Dharr, i.e. so and so?-and then I narrated that hadith to him and said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).
Yusair b. 'Amr reported that he inquired of Sahl b. Hunaif: Did you hear the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) making a mention of the Khwarij? He said: I heard him say (and he pointed with his hand towards the east) that these would be a people who would recite the Qur'an with their tongues and it would not go beyond their collar bones. They would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey.
Book 5, Number 2338:
Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:52 am

Chapter 46 : IT'IS FORBIDDEN TO PAY ZAKAT TO THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) AND BANU HASHIM AND BANU MUTTALIB
Abu Huraira reported that Hasan b. 'Ali took one of The dates of the sadaqa and put it in his mouth, whereupon the Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: Leave it, leave it, throw it; don't you know that we do not eat the sadaqa?
Book 5, Number 2341:
This very hadith has been narrated on the authority of Sbu'ba with the same chain of transmitters.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I go back to my family and I find a date lying on my bed. I then take it up to eat it, but then I throw it away fearing that it may be a Sadaqa.
Out of so many ahadith which Hammam b. Munabbih narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one is this that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I go back to my family and I find a date lying on my bed or in my house, and I take it up to eat it, but then I throw it away fearing that it may be a Sadaqa or from Sadaqa.
Book 5, Number 2345:
Anas b. Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) found a date lying on the path and said: If it were not out of Sadaqa, I would have eaten it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:53 am

Chapter 47 : THE POSTERITY OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) IS NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE USE OF SADAQA
'Abd al-Muttalib b. Rabi'a b. al-Harith reported that Rabi'a b. al-Harith and Abbas b. Abd al-Muttalib gathered together and said: By Allah, if we had sent these two young boys (i.e. I and Fadl b. 'Abbas) to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and they had spoken to him, he would have appointed them (as the collectors) of these sadaqat; and they would (collect them) and pay (to the Holy Prophet) as other people (collectors) paid and would get a share as other people got it. As they were talking about it there came 'Ali b. Abu Talib and stood before them, and they made a mention of it to him. 'Ali b. Abu Talib said: Don't do that; by Allah he (the Holy Prophet) would not do that (would not accept your request). Rabi'a b. Harith turned to him and said: By Allah, you are not doing so but out of jealousy that you nurse against us By Allah, you became the son-in-law of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) but we felt no jealousy against you (for this great privilege of yours). 'Ali then said: Send them (if you like). They set out and 'Ali lay on the bed. When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) offered the noon prayer. we went ahead of him to his apartment and stood near it till he came out. He took hold of our ears (out of love and affection) and then said: Give out what you have kept in your hearts. He then entered (the apartment) and we also went in and he (the Holy Prophet) was on that day (in the house of) Zainab b. jahsh. We urged each (of us) to speak. Then one of us thus spoke: Messenger of Allah, you are the best of humanity and the best to cement the ties of blood-relations. We have reached the-marriageable age. We have come (to you) so that you may appoint us (as collectors) of these sadaqat. and we would pay you just as thin people (other collectors) pay you, and get our share as others get it. He (the Holy Prophet) kept silence for a long time till we wished that we should speak with him (again), and Zainab pointied to us from behind the curtain not to talk (any more). He (the Holy Prophet) said; It does not become the family of Muhammad (to accept) sadaqat for they are the impurities of people. You call to me Mahmiya (and he was in charge of khums, i.e, of the one-fifth part that goes to the treasury out of the spoils of war), and Naufal b. Harith b. 'Abd al-Muttalib. They both came to him, and he (the Holy Prophet) said to Mahmiya: Marry your daughter to this young man (i.e. Fadl b. 'Abbas), and he married her to him And he said to Naufal b. Harith: Marry your daughter to this young man (i e. 'Abd al-Muttalib b. Rabi'a, the narrator of this hadith) and he married her to me, and he said to Mahmiya: Pay so much mahr on behalf of both of them from this khums Zuhri, however. said: He did not determine (the amount of mahr).
Rabi'a b. Harith b. 'Abd al-Muttalib and Abbas b. 'Abd al-Muttalib said to Abd al-Muttalib b. Rabi'a and Fadl b. Ibn Abbas: Go to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and the rest of the hadith is the same (but with this addition): "'Ali spread his cloak and then lay down on it and said: I am the father of Hasan, and I am the chief. By Allah, I would not move from my place till your sons come back to you with the reply to that for which you sent them to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). And he then also said: Verily these sadaqat are the impurities of people, and they are not permissible for Muhammad (may peaace be upon him), and for the family of Muhammad. And he also said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) also said to me: Call Mahmiya b. Jaz', and he was person from Banu Asad. and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had apointed him as a collector of khums.
Juwayriya, the wife of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)" said that Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to her and said: Is there anything to eat? She said: Messenger of Allah, I swear by God, there is no food with us except a bone of goat which my freed maid-servant was given as sadaqa. Upon this he said : Bring that to me, for it (the sadaqa) has reached its destination.
Book 5, Number 2351:
Anas b. Malik reported that Barira presented to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) a piece of meat which had been given to her as sadaqa. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: That is a Sadaqa for her and a gift for us.
'A'isha reported that (once) the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him,) was presented with beef.It was said (by someone) that it had been given to Barira as Sadaqa. Upon this he (the Prophet) said: It is a Sadaqa for her and a gift for us.
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Three are the decions (of the Shari'ah that we have come to know) through Barira. The people gave her sadaqa and she offered us as gift. We made a mention of it to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), whereupon he said: It is a sadaqa for her and a gift for you; so eat it.
Book 5, Number 2355:
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of 'A'isha in a similar manner except a slight variation that he said: "That is a gift for us out of it."
Umm 'Atiyya, said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent me some mutton of sadaqa. I sent a piece out of that to 'A'isha. When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to 'A'isha, he said: Have you anything with you (to eat)? She said: Nothing, except only that mutton sent to us by Nusaiba (the kunya of Umm 'Atiyya) which you had sent to her. Whereupon he said: It has reached its proper place.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:53 am

Chapter 48 : ACCEPTING OF GIFT BY THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) AND REFUSING THE SADAQA
Abu Huraira reported: Whenever the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was presented with food, he asked about it, If he was told that it was a gift, he ate out of that, and if he was told that it was a sadaqa he did not eat out of that.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Chapter 49 : BLESSING FOR HIM WHO PRESENTS SADAQA
'Abdullah b. Abu Aufa said that it was the common practice of the Mes- senger of Allah (may peace be upon him) that when the people brought to him sadaqa he blessed them: 0 Allah, bless them. So when Abu Aufa brought to him Sadaqa he (the Holy Prophet) said: 0 Allah, bless,the posterity of Abu Aufa.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

العمر : 72

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: KITAB AL-ZAKAT    KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 Emptyالثلاثاء 15 نوفمبر 2022, 12:54 am

Chapter 50 : TO PLEASE THE COLLECTOR OF ZAKAT, UNLESS HE MAKES AN UNJUST DEMAND

KITAB AL-ZAKAT  - صفحة 3 2013_110

KITAB AL-ZAKAT
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 3 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» KITAB AL- KITAB AL-QASAMA WA'L-MUHARABA WA'L-QISAS WA'L-DIYAT
» He did not pay zakat al-Fitr; should he pay it now?
» The Giving of the Zakat
» KITAB AL-'ILM
» Kitab Al-Sh'ir

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: SAYINGS OF THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD :: Translation of Sahih Muslim-
انتقل الى: