منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Al-Kahf

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49335
العمر : 72

Surah Al-Kahf Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Al-Kahf   Surah Al-Kahf Emptyالسبت 13 أغسطس 2022, 1:13 pm

Surah Al-Kahf
(The Companions of the Cave)
The ‘Seven’ Sleepers
It is 110 Verses 12 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Makkah
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
1.All praise is due to Allah, Who sent down the Scripture (the Qur’an) to His servant (the Prophet Muhammad) and did not make therein any crookedness.
2. Rightly directing, to give warning to (the disbelievers) of a severe Torment from Him; and give good news to the believers who do righteous deeds that they shall have an excellent reward (of Paradise),
3. Abiding therein forever;
4. And warn (of a Fire that blazes to) those who say: Allah has taken a son.
5. They have no (Divine) Knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie.
6. Then maybe you will grieve yourself to death, sorrowing after them, if they do not believe in this (Divine) Statement.
7. Surely We (Allah) have made whatever is on the earth as an adornment for it, so that We may test them (as to) which of them is best in conduct and deed.
8. And most surely We shall make what is on it bare ground without vegetation.
9. Or, do you think that the companions of the cave (the ‘seven’ sleepers) and the Inscription were a wonder among Our Signs?
10. (Mention) when the (faithful) youths sought refuge in the cave (fleeing from their disbelieving people), they said:‘(O Allah) our Lord! Grant us Mercy from You, and provide for us a right course in our affair.’
11. So We drew (a veil) over their ears (and caused them to sleep) in the cave for a number of years.
12. Then We raised them up (from that sleep) that We might show which of the two parties was best able to calculate the time for which they stayed (sleeping in the Cave).
13. We relate to you (O Prophet Muhammad) their story in truth; surely they were (faithful) youths who believed in their Lord (Allah alone) and We increased them in Guidance.
14. And We strengthened their hearts with patience, when they stood up and said: (Allah) our Lord is the (One and only True) Lord of the heavens and the earth; never will we call upon besides Him any god, for then indeed we would have uttered an enormity in disbelief.
15. These our people have taken (false) gods besides Him (Allah); why do they not produce any clear authority in their support? Who is then more unjust than he who invents a lie against Allah?
16. (The youths said to one another:) And when you have withdrawn from them and what they worship besides Allah, then betake your selves to the cave for refuge; your Lord (Allah) will extend to you largely of His Mercy, and will provide for you an easy course in your affair.
17. And (had you been there) you might have seen the sun, when it rose, declining from their cave toward the right, and when it set, turning away from them to the left, while they were in a wide space thereof. This is of the Signs of Allah. He whom Allah guides, he is rightly guided, and he whom He leaves astray you shall not find for him any protecting guide to lead (him the right Way).
18. And you would have thought them awake while they were asleep, and We turned them on their right and on their left sides, while their dog (lay) outstretching its forelegs at the entrance; had you looked at them you would certainly have turned back from them in flight, and you would certainly have been filled with awe of them.
19. And thus We awakened them that they might question each other. A speaker among them said: How long have you remained? They said: We have remained (perhaps) a day or part of a day. (Then others among them) said: Your Lord (Allah) knows best how long you have remained. Now send one of you with this silver (coin) of yours to the city, then let him see which of them has the best food, so let him bring you provision from it, and let him behave with gentleness, and let no one be aware of you.
20. For surely if they come to know about you, they would stone you to death or force you back to their faith (and way of life), and then you will never prosper.
21. And thus We made their case known to the people, that they might know that Allah’s Promise is (unfailingly) true, and that as for the Hour, there is no doubt about it. (That was when the people of the city) disputed among themselves as to their affair and said: Erect a building in their memory - their Lord (Allah) knows best about them. Those who prevailed over their affair
said: We shall certainly build a place of worship over them.
22. (Some) say: (They were) three, the fourth of them being their dog; and (others) say: Five, the sixth of them being their dog, making conjectures at what is unknown; and (yet others) say: Seven, and the eighth of them is their dog.
Say: My Lord (Allah) knows best their number, no one knows them except a few; therefore debate not (about their number) except with the clear Proof (which We have revealed to you). And do not consult any of them (of the followers of the earlier Scripture) about the people of the cave (the ‘seven’ sleepers).
23. And do not say of anything: Surely I will do it tomorrow,
24. Except (with the saying): If Allah (God) wills; and remember your Lord (Allah) when you forget and say: Maybe (Allah) my Lord will guide me to a nearer way to what is right than this.
25. And they remained in their cave (sleeping) three hundred (solar) years and add nine (for lunar years).

Surah Al-Kahf 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Kahf Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Kahf   Surah Al-Kahf Emptyالسبت 13 أغسطس 2022, 1:14 pm

26. Say: Allah knows best how long they remained; to Him (alone) is (the Knowledge of) the unseen of the heavens and the earth; how clear His Sight is and how clear His Hearing. There is no guardian (protector, savior) for them besides Him, and He does not make any one (to be) His associate in His Judgment.
27. And recite what has been revealed to you (O Prophet Muhammad) of the Scripture of your Lord (Allah), there is none who can alter His Words; and you will never find any refuge other than Him.
28. And patiently keep yourself with those who call upon their Lord (Allah alone), morning and evening, seeking His Countenance, and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the adornment of the life of this world; and do not follow him whose heart We have made heedless of Our Remembrance and who follows his lowly desires, and whose attitude is transgression against what is true.
29. And say: ‘The Truth is from your Lord (Allah),’ so let him who wills believe, and let him who wills disbelieve; surely We have prepared for the workers of in iqiuty (the evildoers) a Fire, whose walls will surround them. And if they cry for water, they will be given water like molten brass which will scald their faces; wretched is the drink and miserable is the resting-place.
30. Surely (as for) those who believe (in Allah, His last Messenger Muhammad, and the Last Day) and do righteous good deeds, We do not waste the reward of the one who does a good deed.
31. These are the ones for whom will be Gardens of Eden beneath which rivers flow, they will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and will wear green robes of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on raised couches; an excellent recompense, and how fine a resting place.
32. And set forth for them a parable of two men; unto one We had given two gardens of grape vines, and We surrounded them both with date-palms, and in the midst of them We placed cornfields.
33. Both these gardens brought forth their fruits, and failed not anything thereof, and We caused a river to gush forth in their midst,
34. And he possessed much fruit; so he said to his (poor) companion, while he was conversing with him: I am wealthier than you, and stronger in men.
35. And he entered his garden while he was (in a state of pride and disbelief) unjust to himself. He said: I do not think that this will ever perish.
36. And I do not think the Hour (the Day of Resurrection and Judgment) will ever come, and even if I am returned to (Allah) my Lord, I shall most certainly find a returning place better than this.
37. His companion said to him while conversing with him: Do you disbelieve in (Allah) Who created you from dust, then from a drop of sperm, then He made you a perfect man?
38. But as for me, He Allah, is my (One and only) Lord, and I do not associate anything in worship with my Lord (Allah).
39. And why did you not say, when you entered your garden: Whatever Allah wills (will come to pass), there is no power except with Allah? Though you see me less than you in wealth and children,
40. Yet it maybe that (Allah) my Lord will give me what is better than your garden, and send down upon your garden a thunderbolt from the sky, turning it to a barren wasteland.
41. Or its water will sink down into the ground, so that you will never be able to seek it and use it for your garden again.
42. And his fruits were encircled (with ruin); so he began to wring his hands for what he had spent on it, while it lay having fallen down upon its roofs, and he said:‘Woe to me! Would that I had not associated anything with my Lord (Allah).’
43. And he had no company to help him besides Allah nor could he defend himself.
44. There the Authority is (solely) for Allah; the Absolute Truth. He is the Best to reward and Best in final outcome (in the Hereafter for the believers).
45. And set forth to them a parable of the life of this world, (it is) like water which We send down from the cloud, so the vegetation of the earth becomes interwoven with it, then it becomes dry grass broken into pieces which the winds scatter; and Allah is the Holder of Power over all things.
46. Wealth and children are the adornment of the life of this world; and the ever-abiding good deeds are better with your Lord (Allah) in reward, and better in respect of (one’s) hopes.
47. And the Day on which We shall cause the mountains to pass away and you will see the earth a leveled plain and We shall gather them and leave not any one of them behind.
48. And they will be brought before your Lord (Allah), standing in ranks: Now certainly you have come to Us (Allah) as We created you at first. But you thought that We had not appointed to you a time (for the fulfillment of this Promise).
49. And the record (of deeds) will be placed (open), then you shall see the wicked fearing from what is therein, and they will say: Ah! Woe to us! What a record is this! It leaves out nothing (of our sins) small nor great, but numbers them (all); and what they had done they shall find present (therein); and your Lord (Allah) is not unjust with anyone.
50. And (mention) when We (Allah) said to the Angels: Bow down to Adam (in honor and respect). So they bowed down, except Iblees (Lucifer), he (Lucifer) was of the jinn (and not of the Angels), and he defiantly disobeyed the Commandment of his Lord (Allah). Would you then take him and his offspring for (your) masters rather than Me (Allah), and they are your enemies? Evil is the exchange for the evildoers (the polytheists, disbelievers, atheists).

Surah Al-Kahf 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Kahf Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Kahf   Surah Al-Kahf Emptyالسبت 13 أغسطس 2022, 1:14 pm

51. I (Allah) did not make them witness to the creation of the heavens and the earth, nor to the creation of their own selves; nor could I take those who lead (others) astray for helpers.
52. And on the Day when Allah will say: Call on those whom you considered to be My associates. So they will call on them, but they will not answer them, and We shall place an awful separation between them.
53. And the wicked will see the Fire (of Hell), then they will know that they are going to fall into it, and they will not find a place for which to turn to escape from it.
54. And certainly We (Allah) have put forth every kind of example in this Qur’an for mankind. But man is ever more quarrelsome than anything.
55.And nothing prevents people from believing when the Guidance has come to them, and from asking Forgiveness from their (True) Lord (Allah), except that what happened to the ancients should befall them, or that the Torment should come face-to-face to them.
56. And We do not send Messengers but as givers of good news (of eternal Bliss for whoever believes and works righteousness) and warners (of Chastisement for whoever associates any partner with Allah and works evil), and those who disbelieve (in Our Revelations) make a false argument that they may render null thereby the Truth, and they take My Revelations and that with which they are warned as mockery.
57. And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the Verses of his Lord (Allah), then he turns away from them and forgets what his two hands have sent forth? Surely We have placed veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness in their ears; and if you call them to the Guidance, they will never follow the right course.
58. And your Lord (Allah) is Forgiving, Full of Mercy; were He to seize them for what they earn (of sins), He would certainly have hastened to them the Torment; but for them there is an appointed time from which they will not find a refuge.
59. And these villages (the population of ‘Aad and Thamud, and others), We destroyed them when they persistently committed iniquity (by associating others with Allah), and We appointed a fixed time for their destruction.
60.And (mention) when Moses said to his young attendant (Joshua): I will not give up (traveling) until I reach the junction of the two rivers, or (until) I go on for years.
61. So when they had reached the junction of the two (rivers) they forgot their fish, and it took its way into the river, going away.
62. But when they had gone further, (Moses) said to his young attendant
(Joshua): Bring to us our morning meal, certainly we have encountered (much difficulty and) fatigue from this, our journey.
63. (Joshua) said: Did you see when we betook ourselves to the rock to rest, then I forgot the fish, and nothing made me forget to speak of it but Satan, and it took its way into the river astonishingly.
64. (Moses) said: This is what we have been seeking; so they returned retracing their footsteps.
65. Then they found one of Our servants (Khidr) whom We (Allah) had granted Mercy from Us, and whom We had taught Knowledge from Ourselves.
66. Moses said to him: May I follow you, on condition that you should teach me of the right Knowledge from what you have been taught?
67. (Khidr) said: Surely you cannot have patience with me.
68. And how can you have patience in that of which you have no comprehensive knowledge?
69. (Moses) said: If Allah wills, you will find me patient, and I shall not disobey you in any matter.
70. (Khidr) said: If you would follow me, then do not question me about anything until I myself speak to you about it.
71. So they went on (their way) until when they embarked on a boat (to cross the river), he made a hole in it. (Moses) said: Have you made a hole in it to drown its people? Certainly you have done a grievous thing.
72. (Al-Khidr) said: Did I not say that you will not be able to have patience with me?
73. (Moses) said: Blame me not for what I forgot, and do not be hard on me in this matter.
74. So they went on until, when they met a boy, he killed him. (Moses) said: Have you killed an innocent person who had killed none? Certainly you have done an evil thing.
75. (Khidr) said: Did I not say to you that you will not be able to have patience with me?

Surah Al-Kahf 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Kahf Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Kahf   Surah Al-Kahf Emptyالسبت 13 أغسطس 2022, 1:15 pm

76. (Moses) said: If I ask you about anything after this, do not keep me in your company; indeed you have (then) found an excuse in my case.
77. So they went on, until when they came upon some villagers, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them as guests. They then found a wall therein which was on the point of falling down, so he set it right. (Moses) said: If you had wished, you could certainly have taken payment for it.
78. (Khidr) said: This is the parting between me and you; now I will inform you of the interpretation of that with which you could not have patience.
79. As for the boat, it belonged to (some) poor men who worked at sea, and I wished that I should damage it, as there was after them a king who was taking every (good) boat by force.
80. And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared lest he bring bitter grief upon them by disobedience and ingratitude,
81. So we desired that their Lord (Allah) might give them in his place one better than him in purity and nearer to mercy (i.e., to affection and good treatment of his parents).
82. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father was a righteous man; so your Lord (Allah) desired that they should attain their maturity, and take out their treasure, a Mercy from your Lord (Allah), and I did not do it of my own accord.
This is the interpretation of that with which you could not have patience.
83. And they ask you about Zulqarnain (the two-horned one i.e., Cyrus the great, an ancient king of Achaemenid Persia). Say: I shall recite to you something of his story.
84. Surely We (Allah) established him in the Land (from Persia to the Black Sea on one side, and from Asian Turkey to Afghanistan and Baluchistan on the other), and granted him means of access to everything.
85. So he followed a way.
86. Until when he reached the place where the sun set, he found it setting in a muddy spring (a dark, murky water), and found by it a people (given to every kind of wrongdoing). (Allah) said: O Zulqarnain! Either give them a chastisement or treat them with goodness (i.e., grant them amnesty).
87. He said: As to him who does iniquity (and persists in disbelief and rebellion) we shall chastise (kill) him, then he will be returned to his Lord (Allah), and He will chastise him with an exemplary Chastisement (in the Hellfire).
88. But as for him who believes (in Allah, His Messengers, and the Last Day) and does (what is) right (and just), he will have a goodly reward (Paradise) and we shall speak to him an easy word of our command.
89. Then he followed (another) way.
90. Until when he reached the land of the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from it;
91. And so it was! And We had full Knowledge of what he possessed.
92. Then he followed (another) way.
93. Until when he reached (a place) between the two mountains, he found by them a people who could hardly understand a word.
94. They said: O Zulqarnain! Surely Gog and Magog make mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you may erect a barrier between us and them.
95. He said: That in which (Allah) my Lord has established me is better (than your tribute), therefore only help me with manpower, I will make between you and them a dam.
96. Bring me blocks of iron; until when he had filled up the space between the two mountain sides, he said: Blow, until when he had made it (as) fire, he said: Bring me molten brass which I may pour over it.
97. So they (Gog and Magog) were not able to scale it nor could they make a hole in it.
98. (Zulqarnain) said: This is a Mercy from (Allah) my Lord, but when the Promise of (Allah) my Lord comes to pass He will make it level with the ground, and the Promise of (Allah) my Lord is ever true.
99. And on that Day, We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the trumpet will be blown, so We (Allah) shall gather them all together (to the great gathering place, for Judgment to begin).
100. And We shall bring forth Hell, exposed to view on that Day before the disbelievers.

Surah Al-Kahf 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Kahf Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Kahf   Surah Al-Kahf Emptyالسبت 13 أغسطس 2022, 1:15 pm

101. Those whose eyes had been under a covering from My Reminder (this Qur’an), and they could not bear to hear it.
102. Do then those who disbelieve (in the Truth) think that they can take (any) of My servants for lords (protectors, guardians, saviors, masters) instead of Me? Surely We (Allah) have prepared Hell as a welcome for the deniers of the Truth (and opposers of Peace).
103. Say: Shall We inform you of the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds?
104. (They are) those whose labor has gone astray in (pursuit of no more than) this worldly life, and they think that they are doing good by their work.
105. These are the ones who disbelieve in the Signs of their Lord (Allah) and His Meeting, and their (supposedly good) deeds are vain, and We shall not set up a balance for them on the Day of Resurrection.
106. That is their recompense, Hell, because they disbelieved (in the Truth) and took My Revelations and My Messengers as mockery.
107. Surely those who believe (in Allah and His Messengers) and do righteous deeds, their place of welcome shall be the Gardens of Paradise,
108. Abiding therein; never desiring to be removed therefrom.
109. Say: If the sea were ink for the Words of (Allah) my Lord (that testify to His laws and His marvels and creation), the sea would surely be consumed before the words of (Allah) my Lord are exhausted, though We were to bring the like of that (sea) in addition to it.
110. (O Prophet Muhammad) say: I am only a human being like you; it is revealed to me that your God is One (Unique, Eternal) God, therefore whoever hopes to meet his (True) Lord (Allah), he should do righteous deeds, and not join anyone in the worship of his (real) Lord (Allah).

Surah Al-Kahf 2013_110

Surah Al-Kahf
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 18. Surah al-Kahf
» Al-Kahf
» Al-Kahf
» 18 - Kahf
» Al-Kahf

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: