منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Al-Hijr

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49335
العمر : 72

Surah Al-Hijr Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Al-Hijr   Surah Al-Hijr Emptyالجمعة 12 أغسطس 2022, 11:22 pm

Surah Al-Hijr
(The Rocky Tract)
It is 99 Verses 6 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Makkah
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
1. (The Qur’an is in the Arabic language which consists of Arabic letters such as:)
Alif Laam Ra. (Yet no one can produce even the shortest Chapter of the miraculous wonder of the Qur’an.) These are the Verses of the (final and last) Scripture and (of) a Qur’an clear in itself and clearly showing the Truth.
2. Perhaps (with regret), those who deny (the Truth now) will wish that they were Muslims (among those who submitted themselves to Allah before their promised Meeting with Him; when they see, on the Day of Judgment, the believing Muslims going to Paradise and the disbelievers going to Hell).
3. Leave them (the disbelievers) to eat and enjoy (in this life), and amuse themselves with (false) hopes, for they will soon come to know.
4. And never did We destroy a village (for its wrongdoing) but for it was a known Decree.
5. No people can hasten its term nor can they postpone (it).
6. And they (the disbelievers) say: O you (Muhammad) to whom the Reminder (Qur’an) has been sent down. You are most surely insane (saying):
7. Why do you not bring to us the Angels, if you are of the truthful?
8. We do not send the Angels but with Truth (with Punishment) and in that case, they (the disbelievers) would have no respite.
9. Surely We (Allah), it is We Who have sent down the Reminder (the Qur’an) and We shall most surely guard it (from all corruption).
10. And certainly We sent (Messengers) before you among the communities of old.
11. And there never came a Messenger to them, but they used to mock at him.
12. Thus do We make (disbelief) to enter into the hearts of the wicked;
13. They would not believe in (the Qur’an), and indeed the example of the former people has already passed.
14. And even if We open to them a gateway of heaven, so that they continue to ascend into it.
15. They would certainly say: Our eyes have only been dazzled; rather, we are a people bewitched.
16. And certainly We (Allah) have set up great stars in the sky, and We have made them beautiful to the beholders.
17. And We guard it (the heaven) against every accursed Satan,
18. Except him (devil) who steals a hearing, so there follows him a visible flame.
19. And the earth, We (Allah) have spread forth, and placed on it firm mountains, and caused to grow on it every suitable thing.
20. And We have provided therein means of livelihood for you, and for those (creatures) for whom you are not their providers.
21. And there is not a thing but with God (Allah) are its treasures, and We do not send it down except in a known measure.
22. And We (Allah) send the winds fertilizing, then send down water from the clouds, so We give it to you to drink of, nor is it you who store it up.
23. And most surely it is We (Allah alone) Who give life and cause death, and We are the (eternal) Successor.
24. And certainly We know those of you who have gone before, and We
certainly know those who will come later.
25. And surely your Lord (Allah) will gather them together (for Judgment); surely He is Truly Wise, All-Knowing.

Surah Al-Hijr 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Hijr Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Hijr   Surah Al-Hijr Emptyالجمعة 12 أغسطس 2022, 11:23 pm

26. And certainly We (Allah) created man out of sounding clay, of black mud fashioned in shape.
27. And the jinn We created before, of intensely hot fire.
28. And (remember) when your Lord (Allah) said to the Angels: Surely I am going to create a mortal man out of sounding clay of black mud, fashioned in shape.
29. So when I (Allah) have made him complete and breathed into him a soul (created by Me) fall you down in obeisance to him.
30. So the Angels made obeisance, all of them together,
31. Except Iblees (Lucifer); he refused to be among those who made obeisance.
32. (Allah) said: O Iblees (Lucifer)! What excuse have you that you are not among those who make obeisance?
33. He said: I am not such that I should make obeisance to a mortal man whom you have created out of sounding clay, fashioned of (black smooth) mud.
34. (Allah) said: Then get out of it (Paradise), for surely you are expelled;
35. And surely on you is a Curse until the Day of Recompense.
36. He said: (O Allah) my Lord! Then give me respite until the time when they are raised up (from their graves).
37. (Allah) said: So surely you shall be among those who are granted respite.
38. Until the Day of the time known (to Me alone).
39. (Satan) said: (O Allah) my Lord! Because You have misled me, I will
certainly adorn for them (the children of Adam) on the earth (the path of error, worldly distractions, desires, and evil), and I will certainly cause them all to deviate:
40. Except from among them Your devoted servants.
41. (Allah) said: This is Path (of return) that is straight to Me:
42. Surely, as regards to My slaves (of men and jinn), you have no authority over them except those who follow you of the deviators.
43. And surely Hell is the promised place for them all:
44. It has seven gates; for every gate there will be a separate party of them (from Satan’s followers).
45. Surely those who keep to the Commandments of Allah and guard against evil will be in the midst of Gardens and Springs,
46. (It will be said): Enter them in peace, secure.
47. And We shall remove whatever of rancor is in their chests - (they will be) brothers, on thrones (of dignity, joyfully) facing each other.
48. Fatigue shall not touch them therein, nor shall they ever be expelled from it.
49. Inform My humble creatures (of mankind and jinn) that I am the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful,
50. And that My Torment is indeed the most Painful Torment.

Surah Al-Hijr 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Hijr Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Hijr   Surah Al-Hijr Emptyالجمعة 12 أغسطس 2022, 11:23 pm

51. And inform them of the guests of Abraham:
52. When they entered upon him, they said, ‘Peace.’ He said: Surely we feel afraid of you.
53. They said: Fear not, surely we (are Angels sent to) give you the good news of a boy (Isaac), possessing knowledge.
54. (Abraham) said: Do you give me good news (of a son) when old age has come upon me? Of what then do you give me good news?
55. (The Angels) said: We give you good news with truth, therefore be not of the despairing.
56. (Abraham) said: And who despairs of the Mercy of his Lord (Allah) except those who are astray?
57. And (then) said: What is your business (here), O (angelic) Messengers?
58. They said: Surely we are sent toward a defiant unbelieving people,
59. Except Lot’s family: We shall most surely save them all,
60. Except his wife; We ordained that she will surely be of those who remain behind (to perish, for having collaborated with the disbelievers).
61. So when the (angelic) Messengers came to Lot’s family,
62. (Lot) said: Surely you are an unknown people to me.
63. (The Angels) said: But, we have come to you with that (Torment) which they have been doubting.
64. And we have come to you with the Truth, and we are most surely truthful.
65. Therefore go forth with your family in a part of the night and follow behind them, and let not any one of you look back, and go forth where you are commanded.
66. And We revealed to him this Decree, that the roots (and last remnants) of these (sinners) will be cut off in the morning.
67. And the people of the city came rejoicing.
68. (Lot) said: Surely these are my guests, therefore do not disgrace me,
69. And guard against (the Anger of) Allah, and do not put me to shame.
70. They said: Have we not forbidden you from protecting (other) people?
71. (Lot) said: Here are my daughters (i.e., women of my people to marry), if you must do (so).
72. By your life (O Prophet Muhammad)! They were blindly wandering on in their intoxication.
73. So the (Mighty) Blast seized them at sunrise.
74. Thus did We turn (the city) upside down, and rained down upon them stones of heated clay.
75. Surely in this are Signs for those who reflect.

Surah Al-Hijr 2013_110
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Hijr Empty

76. And surely their ruins (the city of Sodom) still lie along a known route.
77. Most surely there is a Sign in this for the believers.
78. And the dwellers of the thicket (the people of Midian) also were most surely workers of iniquity (evildoers).
79. So We inflicted retribution on them, and the ruins of both villages (the cities of Sodom and Midian) still lie on a well-known road, plain for all to see (and take a lesson from).
80. And the dwellers of the Hijr (the rocky tract, i.e., the tribe of Thamud) certainly denied the Messengers (of Allah);
81. And We gave them Our Signs (including Miracles, and sent Our
Commandments), but they turned away from them;
82. And they carved out houses in the mountains, feeling secure.
83. But the (Mighty) Blast seized them in the morning;
84. And what they earned did not benefit them at all.
85. And We (Allah) did not create the heavens and the earth and all that is between them except in truth; and the Hour (the Day of Resurrection and Judgment) is most surely coming. So forgive (O Prophet Muhammad) with a fine and gracious forgiveness.
86. Surely (Allah) your Lord is the Creator of all things, the All-Knowing.
87. And certainly We have given you seven of the oft-repeated (Verses i.e., the opening Chapter; or Surahs i.e., the seven long Chapters) and the Great Qur’an.
88. Do not extend your eyes toward what We have given certain classes of them (the disbelievers) to enjoy, nor grieve over them, and lower your wing (in kindness) to the believers.
89. And say: Surely I am a plain warner (of Chastisement for whoever associates any partner with Allah and works evil).
90. Just as We sent down to those who separate (themselves i.e., the Jews and the Christians who separated from the teachings of their Prophets. In some parts of their books they believed and in some they disbelieved, and they changed others, and divided into many differing sects).
91. Those who made the Qur’an into portions (accepting a part and rejecting a part, according to their own inclinations).
92. So, by your Lord (Allah), We shall most certainly question them all,
93. For all that they used to do.
94. Therefore declare openly what you are commanded (of Islamic Monotheism), and turn away from the polytheists.
95. Surely We shall suffice you against the scoffers.
96. Those who set up along with Allah another god; so they will soon come to know.
97. And surely We know that your chest straitens at what they say;
98. Therefore glorify your Lord (Allah) with His Praise, and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him).
99. And Worship your Lord (Allah alone) until there comes to you the
certainty (of death).

Surah Al-Hijr 2013_110

Surah Al-Hijr
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 15 - AL - HIJR
» Al-Hijr
» Al-Hijr
» Al-Hijr
» Al-Hijr

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: