منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Surah Al-Baqarah

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49335
العمر : 72

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأربعاء 03 أغسطس 2022, 9:45 pm

Surah Al-Baqarah

(The Heifer)

Chapter 2

It is 286 Verses 40 Units (Ruku’): Revealed at Madinah

In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

1. (The Qur’an is in the Arabic language which consists of Arabic letters such as:) Alif Laam Meem. (Yet no one can produce even the shortest Chapter of the miraculous wonder of the Qur’an.)

2. This (Last and Final) Scripture (the Qur’an),there is no doubt in it, is a Guide to those who keep to Allah’s Commandments and guard against evil.

3. Those who believe in the unseen (such as the Existence of Allah, the Angels, the jinn, life after death, Paradise and Hell, etc.) and perform the prayer perfectly (at their prescribed times) and spend (in Our Way) out of what We have given them (of wealth and knowledge etc.).

4. And who believe in that which has been sent down to you (i.e., the Qur’an) and that which was sent down before you (the Torah, the Gospel, the Psalms, among others), and they are sure of the (life of the) Hereafter.

5. These are on Guidance from their Lord (Allah), and these are the successful ones.

6. Surely those who defiantly disbelieve (in Allah and His Messengers), it is all the same to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. (Because of their arrogance and persistence in sin) Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and there is a covering over their eyes, and theirs is a great Torment.

8. And of the people are (hypocrites) who say: We believe in Allah (God) and the Last Day; but they are not at all believers.

9. They (seek to) deceive Allah (God) and those who believe (in Him), and they deceive only themselves but they do not perceive.

10. In their hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy), so Allah lets their disease increase, and they will have a painful Torment because of their persistent lying.

11. And when it is said to them: Do not make mischief in the land; they say: We are only reformers.

12. Surely they themselves are the mischief makers, but they do not perceive.

13. And when it is said to them: Believe as the (righteous) people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the fools believe? Surely they themselves are the fools, but they do not know.

14. And when they meet those who believe (in Allah, the One and only True God, the Qur’an, Allah’s last Messenger Muhammad, and the Last Day), they say: We believe (also); but when they are alone with their devils (the disbelieving leaders who defy Allah and His Commandments), they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.

15. But Allah shall pay them back their mockery, and He leaves them alone to increase in their wrongdoings, blindly wandering on.

16. These are the ones who have purchased error in exchange for Guidance, so their deal brought no gain, nor are they (rightly) guided.

17. Their parable is like the parable of a people who kindled a fire, but when it lit all around them, Allah took away their light, and left them in utter darknesses, (so) they could not see.

18. Deaf, dumb (and) blind, so they will not turn back (to the right Path).

19. Or like abundant rain from the cloud in which is utter darknesses and thunder and lightning; they put their fingers into their ears because of the thunderclaps for fear of death, and Allah encompasses the disbelievers.

20. Lightning almost takes away their sight; whenever it lights (the way) for them they walk therein, and when it becomes dark to them they stand still; and if Allah (God) had willed, He would certainly have taken away their hearing and their sights; surely Allah is Able to do all things.

21. O people! Worship your (True) Lord (Allah alone) Who created you and those before you so that you may maintain your duty to Him.

22. Who made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky a canopy and (Who) sends down rain from the clouds then brings forth with it subsistence for you of the fruits; therefore do not set up rivals to Allah while you know (that there is nothing comparable to Him).

23. And if you are in doubt as to that which We have sent down to Our servant (the Prophet Muhammad), then produce a Chapter (of the Qur’an) like it and call on your supporters other than Allah, if you are truthful.

24. But if you produce (it) not, and never shall you do (it), then be on your guard against the Fire of which men and stones (i.e., the idols they make for themselves to worship instead of Allah and the worshippers of them) are the fuel; which is prepared for the disbelievers.

25. And give good news to those who believe (in Allah and His Messengers) and do righteous deeds, that they will have Gardens in which rivers flow; whenever they are given a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say: This is what was given to us before; and they will be given things in resemblance (but different in taste), and they will have pure wives therein, and they will abide therein forever.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأربعاء 03 أغسطس 2022, 10:27 pm

26. Surely Allah is not ashamed to set forth any parable, (even that of) a mosquito or what is above that (or even less than it); then as for those who believe (in Allah, the One and only True God, the Qur’an, Allah’s last Messenger Muhammad, and the Last Day), they know that it is the Truth from their Lord (Allah), but as for those who disbelieve (in the Truth), they say: What does Allah intend by such a parable? He misleads many by it and many He guides by it! But He does not mislead by it (any) except the defiantly disobedient,
27. Those who break the Covenant of Allah after its confirmation and sever what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land; these it is that are the losers.
28. How can you disbelieve in Allah and you were lifeless and He gave you life Again He will cause you to die and again bring you back to life, then you shall (all) be returned to Him (for Judgment).
29. He (alone) it is Who created for you all that is in the earth, then He directed Himself to the heavens, so He made them a complete seven skies, and He is Aware of all things.
30. And (remember) when your Lord (Allah) said to the Angels, I am going to place in the earth a vicegerent, they said: Will You place in it such as shall make mischief therein and shed blood, and we glorify You with praise and sanctify You? (Allah) said: Surely I know what you do not know.
31. And Allah taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the Angels; then He said: Tell me the names of those, if you are right.
32. They said: Glory be to You (O Allah)! We have no knowledge except that which You have taught us; surely You are the All-Knowing, the Truly Wise.
33. (Allah) said: O Adam! Inform them of their names. Then when he had informed them of their names, (Allah) said: Did I not say to you that I surely know the unseen in the skies and the earth and (that) I know what you manifest and what you hide?
34.And (mention) when We (Allah) said to the Angels: Bow down before Adam (in honor, respect, and in salutation). So they bowed down except Iblees (Lucifer, who was of the spirits and not of the Angels); he refused and was arrogant, and so became one of the defiers.
35. And Allah said: O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Garden, and eat therefrom in (ease and) abundance wherever you wish, and do not approach this tree, for then you will be of the unjust.
36. But Satan (Lucifer) made them both fall from it, and caused them to depart from that (state) in which they were; and We said: Go down, (all of you), as enemies to one another, and there is for you in the earth an abode, and a provision for a time.
37. Then Adam received words (to seek Forgiveness) from his Lord (Allah), so He accepted his repentance (and forgave him his first sin of disobedience and eating form the tree); surely He (Allah) is the Oft-Returning (to Mercy), the Merciful.
38. (Allah) said: Get down from it, all of you; so surely there will come to you Guidance from Me, then whoever follows My Guidance, no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.
39. And (as to) those who disbelieve (in the Truth) and deny Our Signs, they are the inmates of the Fire, they will abide therein.
40. O children of Israel! Remember My Favor which I bestowed on you, and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me (Allah), I will fulfill (My) Covenant with you; and of Me alone should you fear.
41. And believe in what I have revealed confirming that which is with you and be not the first to deny it (the Qur’an), and do not take a small price in exchange for My Verses; and Me (Allah) alone should you fear.
42. And do not mix the Truth with falsehood, nor hide the Truth while you know (it).
43. And perform the prayer perfectly and pay the poor-rate and bow down (to Allah) with those who bow down.
44. Do you order people to be good and forget (it for) your own selves, while you read the Scripture (Torah); have you then no sense?
45. And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones,
46. Who know that they will meet their Lord (Allah), and that they will return to Him (for Judgment).
47. O children of Israel! Remember My Favor which I (Allah) bestowed on you and that I preferred you over all others (for My Revelations).
48. And guard yourselves against a Day when a person will not help another in the least, neither will intercession be accepted on his behalf, nor will any compensation be taken from him, nor will they be helped.
49. And (recall) when We saved you from Pharaoh’s people who subjected you to severe torment, killing your sons and sparing your women (for servitude), and in this there was a great Trial from (Allah) your Lord.
50. And (recall) when We (Allah) parted the sea for you, and We saved you and drowned the people of Pharaoh before your very eyes.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأربعاء 03 أغسطس 2022, 10:31 pm

51. And (recall) when We (Allah) appointed a time of forty nights with Moses, then you took the (golden) calf (as a god) after him, and you were unjust (to yourselves, and in your estimation of Allah).
52. Then We pardoned you after that, so that you might give thanks.
53. And (recall) when We (Allah) gave Moses the Scripture (Torah) and the standard (to distinguish between right and wrong), that you may be guided.
54. And (recall) when Moses said to his people: O my people! You have surely committed gross injustice against yourselves by taking the (golden) calf as a god besides Allah), therefore repent to your Creator and kill your people (i.e., the guilty ones among you), that is best for you with your Creator (Allah): So He turned to you (mercifully), for surely He is the Oft-Returning (to Mercy), the Merciful.
55. And (recall) when you said: O Moses! We shall not believe in you until we see Allah manifestly, so the thunderbolt overtook you while you were looking on.
56. Then We raised you up after your death, that you may give thanks.
57. And We made the clouds to shade you, and We sent you manna (good food, truffles) and quails: Eat of the good things that We (Allah) have given you; and they did not do Us any harm, but they harmed only themselves.
58. And (recall) when We said: Enter this village (Jerusalem), and eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish, and enter the gate bowing (with humility), and say we ask Forgiveness (from You, O Allah). We shall forgive you your wrongdoings and give more to those who do good.
59. But the wrongdoers changed it for a saying other than that which had been spoken to them, so We sent on those who worked iniquity (gross injustice and wickedness) a plague from the sky for their obstinate disobedience.
60. And (recall) when Moses prayed for (water to) drink for his people, (Allah) said: Strike the rock with your stick, so there gushed from it twelve springs; each tribe knew its drinking place: Eat and drink of the provisions of Allah, and do not act corruptly in the land making mischief.
61. And (recall) when you said: O Moses! We cannot bear one kind of food, so call upon (Allah) your Lord for us to bring forth for us out of what the earth grows of its herbs and its cucumbers, and its garlic, lentils, and its onions. (Moses) said: Will you exchange that which is better for that which is less? Go you down to any town, so you will have what you ask for. And abasement and humiliation were brought down upon them (the Jews), and they became deserving of Allah’s Wrath; this was so because they disbelieved in the Revelations of Allah and killed the Prophets unjustly; that was because they disobeyed and they used to transgress.
62. Surely those who are believers (Muslims), and those who followed the beliefs of Judaism, or were Nazarenes (Christians), or Sabians, whoever believed in Allah and the Last Day and did (what is) right (and just), they shall have their reward from (Allah) their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
63. And (recall) when We (Allah) took a Promise from you (O children of Israel) and lifted the mountain over you (and said): Take hold of the Law (Torah) We have given you with determination and bear in mind what is in it, so that you may uphold the Commandments of Allah.
64. Then you turned back after that; so were it not for the Favor of Allah upon you and His Mercy, you would certainly have been among the losers.
65. And certainly you have known those among you who transgressed concerning the Sabbath, so We said to them:‘Be (as) apes, despised and hated.’
66. So We made them an example to those who witnessed it and those who came after it, and an advice to those who guard against evil.
67. And (recall) when Moses said to his people: Surely Allah commands you that you should sacrifice a heifer (as atonement for an unsolved murder); they said: Do you ridicule us? (Moses) said: I seek refuge with Allah from being one of the ignorants.
68. They said: Call upon (Allah) your Lord to make it plain to us what it is. Moses said: He says, surely she is a heifer, neither too old nor too young, but middle aged between the two; therefore do what you are commanded.
69. They said: Call upon (Allah) your Lord to make it plain to us what her color is. Moses said: He says, surely she is a yellow heifer; her color is intensely bright, pleasing to the beholders.
70. They said: Call upon (Allah) your Lord to make it plain to us what it is, for surely to us, all heifers look alike, and if Allah wills, we shall surely be guided aright (in regards to the heifer that is to be sacrificed).
71. Moses said: He says, surely she is a heifer not made submissive that she should plow the land, nor does she irrigate the crops; sound, without a blemish on her. They said: Now you have brought the Truth; so they sacrificed her, but not with good will.
72. And (recall) when you killed a man and fell into dispute among yourselves as to the crime, but Allah was to bring forth that which you were going to hide.
73. So We said: Strike the (dead body) with part of the (sacrificed heifer), thus Allah (God alone) brings the dead to life, and He shows you His Signs so that you may understand.
74. Then your hearts hardened after that, so that they became like rocks, rather worse in hardness; for surely there are some rocks from which streams gush forth, and surely there are some of them which split asunder so water flows out of them, and surely there are some of them which fall down for Awe and Reverence of Allah (God), and Allah is not unaware of what you do.
75. Do you then hope that they would believe in you (O believers), and a party from among them (Jewish Rabbis) indeed used to hear the Words of Allah, then distort (the Torah) knowingly after they had understood it.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأربعاء 03 أغسطس 2022, 10:36 pm

76. And when they meet those who believe (in Allah, the One and only True God, the Qur’an, Allah’s last Messenger Muhammad, and the Last Day) they say: We believe (also), and when they are alone one with another, they say: Do you talk to them of what Allah has disclosed to you that they may argue with you about it before (Allah) your Lord? Have you then no sense?
77. Do they not know that Allah knows what they keep secret and what they make known?
78. And among them (the Jews) are unlearned ones who do not know anything about the Scripture except lies from hearsay (written by men), and follow only conjecture.
79. So woe to those who write the Scripture with their hands, and then say: This is from Allah, so that they may take for it a small price; therefore woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for what they earn.
80. And they say: The Fire (of Hell) will not touch us except for a few days (i.e., for the forty days that their ancestors worshiped the golden calf). Say: Have you received a Promise from Allah (God), then Allah will not fail to perform His Promise, or do you speak against Allah what you do not know?
81. But yes! Whoever earns evil (polytheism, disbelief, atheism) and his sins surround him on every side (preventing him from accepting Islam and repenting), these are the inmates of the Fire; they will abide therein.
82. And (as for) those who believe (in Allah and His Messengers) and do righteous deeds, these are the dwellers of Paradise; they will abide therein.
83. And (remember) when We made a Covenant with the children of Israel (saying): Do not worship any except Allah and (do) good to (your) parents, and to relatives (and neighbors) and to the orphans and the needy, and speak to the people good words and perform the prayer perfectly and pay the poor-rate (the obligatory charity given to the poor). Then you turned away except a few of you and (now too) you turn away.
84. And (remember) when We made a Covenant with you (saying): Do not shed your (i.e., each other’s) blood, and do not turn your people out of their homes (like you are doing now in Palestine); then you ratified (Our Covenant) and you were witnesses (to it).
85. Yet it is you (Jews) who kill one another and turn a party from among you out of their homes, supporting one another against them by sin and transgression, but if they come to you as captives you ransom them – while their very turning out (of their homes) was unlawful for you. Do you then believe in a part of the Scripture and disbelieve in the other? What then is the recompense of such among you as do this except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the most grievous Torment, and Allah (God) is not unaware of what you do.
86. These are the ones who have purchased the life of this world (in exchange) for the Hereafter, so their Torment will not be lightened nor will they be helped.
87. And most certainly We (Allah) gave Moses the Scripture (the Torah) and We sent Messengers after him one after another; and We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear Signs and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit (the Angel Gabriel). Whenever then a Messenger came to you with that which your selves did not desire, you were arrogant, so you called some liars, and some you killed.
88. And they said: Our hearts are covered. But, Allah has cursed them because of their disbelief; so little it is that they believe.
89. And when there came to them a Scripture (the Qur’an) from Allah (God) confirming that which they have (the Torah, the Gospel, the Psalms, among others), though before that they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve (i.e., the pagans), but when there came to them that which they recognized( the Prophet Muhammad), they disbelieved in him; so Allah’s Curse is on the disbelievers.
90. Evil is that for which they have sold their selves - that they deny what Allah has sent down, out of envy that Allah sends down of His Bounty on whomsoever of His servants He wills; so they have made themselves deserving of Wrath (because of their disbelieving in the Qur’an) upon Wrath( because of their disbelieving in the Torah before), and there is a disgraceful Torment for those who reject (the true) Faith (of Islam).
91. And when it is said to them: Believe in what Allah (God) has sent down (the Qur,an) they say: We believe (only) in that which was sent down to us (of the Torah and the Gospel); and they deny in that which comes after it, while it is the Truth confirming that which they have. Say: Why then were you slaying Allah’s Prophets before, if you were indeed believers?
92. And also Moses came to you with clear Proofs, yet you took the (golden) calf (as a god) in his absence and you were (willful) evildoers.
93. And (remember) when We (Allah) made a Covenant with you (O children of Israel) and raised the mountain over you (saying): Take hold of what We have given you (of the Torah) with determination and be obedient. They said: We hear and disobey. And they were made to absorb (the love of) the (golden) calf into their hearts, because of their going back on their Covenant and because of their faithlessness. Say: Vile is what your (false) belief commands you, if you indeed have faith.
94. Say: If the Home of the Hereafter with Allah is especially for you (O Jews as you assume) to the exclusion of the rest of the people, then long for death if you are truthful.
95. And they will never long for death because of what their hands have sent forth (of evil), and Allah knows the defiant wrongdoers.
96. And you will most certainly find them the greediest of people for life even (greedier) than those who are polytheists (and atheists); every one of them loves that he should be granted a life of a thousand years, and his being granted a long life will in no way remove him further away from the Torment, and Allah (God) sees what they do.
97. Say: Whoever is the enemy of (the Archangel) Gabriel - then (know that) for surely he revealed it (the Qur’an) to your heart (O Prophet Muhammad) by Allah’s Command, confirming that which is before it and Guidance and good news for the believers.
98. Whoever is the enemy of Allah and His Angels and His Messengers and (the Archangels) Gabriel and Michael, then surely Allah is the enemy of the deniers of the Truth (and opposers of Peace).
99. And certainly We (Allah) have sent down to you (O Prophet Muhammad) clear Verses and none disbelieve in them except the defiantly disobedient.
100. Is it (not) true that whenever they make a covenant, a party of them cast it aside? But most of them do not believe (in Allah and His Messengers).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأربعاء 03 أغسطس 2022, 10:53 pm

101. And when there came to them a Messenger from Allah (the Prophet Muhammad) confirming that which they have, a party of those who were given the Scripture (i.e., the Jews and Nazarenes), threw the (final and last) Scripture of Allah (the Qur’an) behind their backs, as if they knew nothing.
102. And they (the unbelieving Jews) followed what the devils had falsely related about the kingdom of Solomon. Yet Solomon did not disbelieve (he did not practice sorcery), but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was sent down to the‘Malakayn’ (the two Angels sent to test people, or the two men who pretended to be righteous, or from a variant reading as al-malikayn, the two kings) in Babylon, (their names were) Harut and Marut. These two taught no one until they said:‘Surely we are only a trial (for you), therefore do not disbelieve (and abandon your Faith)’. And people learned from these two, magic by which they might cause separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt anyone with it except by Allah’s Permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not benefit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it would have no share (of good) in the Hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their selves, if they only knew.
103. And if they had believed and guarded themselves against evil, reward from Allah would certainly have been much better - if they only knew.
104. O you who believe (in Allah and His revelations)! Do not say (to Allah’s Messenger): Ra’ina (words of ambiguity), but say: Unthurna (words of respect) and listen, and for the disbelievers there is a painful Torment.
105. Those who disbelieve (in the Truth) from among the followers of (earlier) Scripture (i.e., of Jews and Nazarenes) do not like nor do the polytheists that any good thing should be sent down to you from (Allah) your Lord, and Allah chooses especially whom He wills for His Mercy, and Allah is the Lord of Great Bounty.
106. Whatever Revelation (even a single Verse) We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah (God) is Able to do all things?
107. Do you not know that to Allah (alone) belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and that besides Allah (your real Lord) you have no protector (guardian, savior) or helper (intercessor)?
108. Rather, you wish to put questions to your Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad), as Moses was questioned before; and whoever adopts disbelief instead of Faith, he indeed has lost the right Path.
109. Many of the followers of (earlier) Scripture (Jews and Nazarenes) wish that they could turn you back into disbelievers after your Faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after the Truth has become manifest to them; but pardon and overlook, until Allah brings about His Command; surely Allah (God) is Able to do all things.
110. And perform the prayer perfectly and pay the poor-rate and whatever good you send forth for yourselves you shall find it with Allah (God); surely Allah sees what you do.
111. And they say: None shall enter Paradise except he who is a Jew or a Nazarene (i.e., Christian). These are their vain desires. Say: Bring your proof, if you are truthful.
112. But yes, whoever submits himself entirely to Allah (God), while being a doer of good, will have his reward from his Lord (Allah), and there will be no fear upon them nor shall they grieve.
113. And the Jews say: The Nazarenes have no valid ground (for their beliefs) and the Nazarenes say: The Jews have no valid ground (for their beliefs), while they both quote the (same) Scripture. Similarly, those who have no knowledge (i.e., the pagans) say the like of what they say; so Allah (God) shall judge between them on the Day of Resurrection in what they differ.
114. And who is more unjust than he who prevents (men) from Allah’s Mosques, that His Name should be remembered therein, and strives to ruin them? (As for) these, it was not proper for them that they should enter them except in fear. They will meet with disgrace in this world, and they will have an awesome Torment in the Hereafter.
115. And to Allah (alone) belongs the East and the West, therefore, wherever you turn, there is the (Honorable and Noble) Face of Allah; surely Allah (God) is Ample-Giving, All-Knowing.
116. And they say: Allah has taken a son. Glory (and Honor) be to Him; rather, whatever is in the heavens and the earth is His. All are obedient to Him.
117. Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth, and when He (Allah)decrees an affair, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is.
118. And those who have no knowledge say: Why does not Allah (God) speak to us (directly) or a sign come to us? The same was said by those before them; their hearts are all alike. Indeed We have shown clearly the Signs to a people who are certain (in Faith).
119. Surely We have sent you (O Prophet Muhammad) with the Truth as a bearer of good news (of eternal Bliss for whoever believes and does righteous deeds) and as a warner (of Chastisement for whoever associates any partner with Allah and works evil), and you will not be asked about the dwellers of the Hellfire.
120. And the Jews will not be pleased with you (O Muslims), nor the Nazarenes until you follow their faith (and way of life). Say: Surely Allah’s Guidance, that is the (true) Guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, then you would have against Allah neither a protector, nor helper.
121. Those to whom We have given the Scripture who read it as it ought to be read. These believe in it (the Qur’an); and whoever disbelieves in it (the Qur’an), it is they who are the losers.
122. O children of Israel, remember My Favor which I (Allah) bestowed on you and that I preferred you over (all) others (for My Revelations).
123. And guard (yourselves) against a Day when no person will help another in the least, neither will any compensation be accepted from him, nor will intercession benefit him, nor will they be helped.
124. And (remember) when his Lord (Allah) tried Abraham with certain Commandments, and he fulfilled them. (Allah) said: Surely I will make you a leader of the people. Abraham said: And of my offspring? (Allah said): My Covenant does not include the unjust (defiant wrongdoers).
125. And (mention) when (Allah) made the House (the Ka’bah at Makkah) a place of return for the people and a (place of) security; and take for yourselves (O believers) a place of prayer at the standing-place of Abraham. And We enjoined upon Abraham and Ishmael saying: Purify My House (the Ka’bah at Makkah) for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion and those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 6:29 am

126. And (remember) when Abraham said: (O Allah) my Lord, make this  (Makkah) a secure town and provide its people with fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day. (Allah) said: And whoever disbelieves (in the Truth),I will grant him enjoyment for a short while, then I will drive him to the Torment of the Fire; and what an evil destination.

127. And (mention) when Abraham and Ishmael raised the foundations of the House (the Ka’bah at Makkah) saying: (O Allah) our Lord! Accept from us; surely You are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing:

128. (O Allah) our Lord! And make us both submissive to You and (raise) from our offspring a nation submitting to You, and show us our ways of devotion and turn to us (mercifully), surely You are the Oft-Returning (to Mercy), the Merciful.

129. (O Allah) our Lord! And raise up in them a Messenger from among them who shall recite to them Your Verses and teach them the Scripture and the Wisdom, and purify them; surely You are the All-Mighty, the Truly Wise.

130. And who forsakes the religion of Abraham (i.e., Islam) except he who makes himself a fool, and most certainly We chose him (Abraham) in this world, and in the Hereafter he is most surely among the righteous.

131.When his Lord (Allah) said to him, Surrender, he said: I surrender myself to (Allah) the (real) Lord (Creator, Sustainer, and Ruler) of all that exists (of mankind, jinn, angels, etc.).

132. And the same did Abraham enjoin on his sons and (so did) Jacob (saying): O my sons! Surely Allah has approved for you (this) Faith (of Islam), so do not die except as Muslims (submitting yourselves to Allah).

133. Or were you witnesses when death visited Jacob, when he said to his sons: What will you worship after me? They said: We shall only worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, (purely) one God (Allah), and to Him (alone) do we submit.

134. That was a nation which has passed on; they shall have what they earned and you shall have what you earn, and you will not be asked of what they used to do.

135. And they say: Be Jews or Nazarenes (Christians), you will be rightly guided. Say: Rather, (we follow Islam) the Faith (and way of life) of Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the polytheists.

136. Say: We believe in Allah and (in) that which has been sent down to us, and (in) that which has been sent down to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants, and (in) that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and (in) that which was given to the Prophets from their Lord (Allah), we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him (Allah alone) do we submit.

137. If then they believe in the same as you believe in, they are indeed rightly guided, but if they turn away, then they are only in great opposition, so Allah will suffice you against them, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

138. (Say: Our life takes its beautiful) color (religion) from Allah (the Creator), and who can give a better color (religion and way of life) than Allah? And Him (alone) do we worship (and submit in Islam).

139. Say: Do you dispute with us about Allah, and He is our Lord and your Lord? and we shall have our deeds and you shall have your deeds, and we are sincere to Him.

140. Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants were Jews or Nazarenes? Say: Are you better knowing or Allah (God)? And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

141. That was a nation which has passed on; they shall have what they earned and you shall have what you earn, and you shall not be asked of what they used to do.

142. The fools (i.e., the Jews and the Pagans of Mecca) among the people will say: What has turned them from their Qiblah (the prayer direction toward Jerusalem) which they used to face? Say: The East and the West belong only to Allah (God); He guides whom He wills to the Right Path.

143. And thus We have made you (O Muslims) a medium (just and best) nation (between negligence and extremism) that you be witness over the people and (that) the Messenger (Muhammad) be a witness over you; and We did not make the direction which you used to face (for prayer) except that We might distinguish him who follows the Messenger (Muhammad) from him who turns back upon his heels, and it is surely hard except for those whom Allah has guided; and never Allah would make your Faith (i.e., your prayers to Jerusalem) fruitless; most surely Allah is Affectionate, Merciful to the people.

144. Indeed We see the turning of your face to the heavens, so We shall surely turn you (O Prophet Muhammad) to a Qiblah (prayer direction) which you shall like; so turn your face toward the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah), and wherever you are, turn your faces toward it, and those who have been given the Scripture most surely know that it is the Truth from (Allah) their Lord; and Allah (God) is not unaware of what they do.

145. But even if you bring to those (Jews and Nazarenes) who have been given the Scripture (who persist in denying the Truth and are arrogant) every Sign they would not follow your Qiblah, nor can you be a follower of their Qiblah, neither are they (i.e., the Jews who face the Temple mount, and the Nazarenes who face toward the East) the followers of each other’s Qiblah (i.e., direction of prayer), and if you follow their desires after the (Divine) Knowledge that has come to you, then you shall most surely be among those who are unjust.

146. Those (learned Jews and Nazarenes) to whom We have given the Scripture know him (the Prophet Muhammad) as they know their sons, and a party of them most surely conceal the Truth while they know.

147. The Truth is from your Lord (Allah), therefore do not be of the doubters.

148. For everyone is a (prayer) direction to which he turns to, therefore hasten to all that is good. Wherever you may be - Allah will bring you all together (on the Day of Resurrection, requitting you for your deeds); surely Allah (God) is Able to do all things.

149. So from wherever you go out (for prayer, O Prophet Muhammad), turn your face toward the Sacred Mosque (at Makkah); and surely it is the very Truth from (Allah) your Lord, and Allah is not unaware of what you do.

150. And from wherever you go out (to prayer), turn your face toward the

Sacred Mosque (at Makkah); and wherever you are turn your faces toward it, so that the people (i.e., the followers of the earlier Scriptures) may have no argument against you, unless they be those immersed in wrongdoing; so do not fear them, but fear Me, that I (Allah) may complete My Favor on you and that you may be (rightly) guided.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 3:21 pm

151. Even as We have sent among you a Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad) from among you who recites to you Our Verses, and purifies you (by Allah’s Permission), and teaches you the Scripture (the Qur’an) and the Wisdom, and teaches you that which you did not know.
152. Therefore remember Me (Allah), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me, and do not deny Me.
153. O you who believe (in Allah, the Qur’an, Allah’s last Messenger
Muhammad, and the Last Day)! Seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah (God) is with the patient.
154. And do not speak of those who are killed in Allah’s Way as dead.
Rather, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive it.
155. And We (Allah) shall most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of wealth and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient,
156. Who, when a calamity befalls them, say: Surely to Allah we belong, and to (Allah alone) we shall (all) surely return.
157. These are the ones on whom are Blessings and Mercy from their Lord (Allah), and such are the rightly guided.
158. Surely Safa and Marwa are among the Signs appointed by Allah; so whoever makes a pilgrimage to the House (the Ka’aba at Makkah) or pays a visit (to it), there is no blame on him if he goes round them both; and whoever does good voluntarily, then surely Allah (God) is Most Grateful, All-Knowing.
159. Surely those who conceal the clear Proofs and the Guidance that We sent down after We made it clear in the Scripture for the people, these are the ones cursed by Allah (God), and those who curse (among the Angels and the believers) curse them (too).
160. Except those who repent and correct themselves and make manifest (the Truth), these are they to whom I (Allah) turn to (mercifully); and I am the Oft-Returning (to Mercy), the Merciful.
161. Surely those who disbelieve (in Allah and His last Messenger
Muhammad) and die while they are disbelievers, these are they on whom is the Curse of Allah (God) and the Angels and all of mankind;
162. Abiding therein; their Torment shall not be lightened nor shall they be given respite.
163. And your God is (only) One God (Allah). There is no god (worthy of
worship) except Him; He is the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
164. Most surely in the creation of the heavens and the earth and in the
alternation of the night and the day, and the ships that sail in the sea with that which benefits the people, and the water which Allah sends down from the clouds giving life thereby to the earth after its death and spreading therein all (kinds of) animals, and the changing of the winds and the clouds made subservient between the sky and the earth - there are Signs for a people who understand.
165. And among the people are those who take for themselves objects of worship besides Allah, whom they love as they love Allah, and those who believe (in Allah and His Revelations) are stronger in love for Allah and if those who work iniquity (by associating others with Allah) would consider (that) when they see the Torment (they will be certain) that all power belongs solely to Allah, and that Allah is Severe in Torment.
166. When those who were followed (in disbelief) will renounce those who followed (them), and they see the Torment, and all relations between them will be cut off.
167. And those who followed will say: Had there been for us a return, then we would renounce them as they have renounced us. Thus will Allah show them their deeds to be intense regret to them, and they will not come out of the (Hell) Fire.
168. O people! Eat of the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of Satan; surely he is an open enemy to you.
169. He (Satan) only enjoins upon you evil acts and indecency, and that you speak against Allah (God) that which you do not know.
170. And when it is said to them, Follow what Allah (God) has sent down, they say: Rather! We follow what we found our fathers upon. Even though their fathers had no sense at all, nor did they follow the right way.
171. And the parable of those who disbelieve (in the Truth) is as the parable of one who calls out to that which hears no more than a call and a cry; deaf, dumb (and) blind, so they do not understand.
172. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)! Eat of the good things that We have provided you, and give thanks to Allah, if Him it is (alone) that you worship.
173. He has only forbidden you carrion (or meat of animals that has not been slaughtered properly), and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that over whichany other (name) than (that of) Allah has been invoked; but whoever is driven by necessity, not desiring, nor exceeding the limit, no sin shall be
upon him; surely Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
174. Surely those who conceal any part of the Scripture that Allah has sent down and take for it a small price, they eat nothing but fire into their bellies, and Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and they shall have a painful Torment.
175. These are the ones who purchase error at the price of Guidance and Torment at the price of Forgiveness; so how bold they are to encounter Fire.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 9:07 pm

176. This is because Allah has sent down the Scripture in Truth; and surely those who go against the Scripture (the Qur’an) are in a great opposition.
177. Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the East and the West, but righteousness is in one who believes in Allah and the Last Day and the Angels and the Scripture (the Qur,an) and the Prophets, and gives wealth in spite of love for it, to relatives and the orphans and the needy and the (stranded) traveler and to the beggars and for (the emancipation of) captives, and who performs the prayer perfectly (at their prescribed times) and pays the poor-rate (to its beneficiaries); and (who) fulfills their promise when they promise, and is patient during poverty and ailment and when meeting an enemy. These are the ones who are true (to themselves) and it is these who observe the Commandments of Allah and guard against evil.
178. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)!Just retaliation is ordained for you in the matter of the murdered, the free for the free, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female, but if the killer is forgivenby the brother (or the relatives)of the one killed in exchange for compensation, then adhering to it with fairness, and payment (of the blood money) should be made to him (i.e., to the deceased’s heir or legal representative) in a good manner. This is an alleviation from (Allah) your Lord and a Mercy; so whoever transgresses after this, he shall have a painful Torment.
179. And there is life for you in (the Law of) retaliation, O people of understanding, that you may observe and adhere to what is best for yourselves.
180. (The making of a) bequest is ordained for you when death approaches one of you, if he leaves behind wealth for parents and near relatives, according to what is acceptable; a duty (incumbent) upon those who observe the Commandments of Allah and guard against evil.
181. Whoever then alters it (the bequest) after he has heard it, the sin of it then is only upon those who alter it; surely Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
182. But he who fears an inclination to a wrong course or an act of disobedience on the part of the testator, and effects an agreement between the parties, there is no blame on him. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
183. O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)! Fasting is ordained for you, as it was ordained for those before you, so that you may fulfil the Commandments of Allah and obtain piety.
184. A prescribed number of days; but whoever among you is sick or on a journey, then(he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; and those who are not able to do it may effect a redemption by feeding a poor man; so whoever does good of his own free will, it is better for him; and that you fast is better for you, if you only knew.
185. The month of Ramadan is that in which the Qur’an (and every previous Scripture) was revealed,a Guidance to the people and clear Proofs of the Guidance and the Standard (of right and wrong); therefore whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or upon a journey, then(he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire for you difficulty, and (He desires) that you complete the number and that you exalt the Greatness of Allah for what He has guided you, and that you may give thanks.
186. And when My servants ask you about Me (Allah), then surely I am near(in Hearing, Seeing, Knowledge, and Power); I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me(without any mediator or intercessor), so let them answer My call (of Islamic Monotheism), and believe in Me (not associating anything with Me in worship
187. It is made lawful to you intimate approach (sexual relations) with your wives on the night of the fast; they are (as) a covering for you(protecting you from elicit relations and providing you with shelter, love and affection) and you are (as) a covering for them; Allah knew that you acted unfaithfully to yourselves(by doing what you supposed was prohibited i.e., having sexual relations with your wives at night during the month of Ramadan), so He has turned to you (mercifully) and removed from you (this burden); so now you may approach them (your wives) intimately (on the night of the fast) and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast until the night (i.e., sunset), and do not have (sexual) relations with them (your wives) while you keep yourselves in the mosques (for worship); these are the set Limits of Allah, so do not approach them. Thus does Allah make clear His Verses for the people that they may adhere to His Commandments.
188. And do not consume your wealth among yourselves by false means, neither seek to gain access thereby to the judges, so that you may consume a part of the wealth of people wrongfully while you know.
189. They ask you about the new moons. Say: They are measurement of time for the people, and (for) the Pilgrimage; and it is not righteousness that you enter houses from their backs, but righteousness is (found in) one who guards against evil; so enter houses through their proper doors and adhere to the Commandments of Allah, that you may be successful.
190. And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, and do not commit aggression, surely Allah does not like aggressors.
191. And kill them (the aggressors) wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and persecution is severer than killing, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque (at Makkah) until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then kill them; such is the recompense of the deniers of Truth (the opposers of Peace).
192. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
193. And fight them until there is no persecution, and (until) worship is (acknowledged to be) for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.
194.(Fighting in) the Sacred month is for (aggression committed in) the Sacred month and for (all) violations is legal retribution; whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted upon you, and be careful(of your duty) to Allah and know that Allah (God) is with those who adhere to His Commandments and guard against evil.
195. And spend in the Way of Allah, and do not throw yourselves into destruction with your own hands (by withholding), and do good; surely Allah (God) loves the doers of good.
196. And complete the Hajj and the ‘Umra for Allah, but if you are prevented, (send) whatever offering(i.e., a sheep, a cow, or camel) that is easy to obtain, and do not shave your heads until the offering reaches its destination; but whoever among you is sick or has an ailment in his scalp (necessitating shaving), he (should offer) a compensation by fasting(three days) or alms (feeding six poor people) or sacrificing(one sheep), then when you are secure, whoever benefits by combining the visit (‘Umra) with the Pilgrimage (should take) whatever offering is easy to obtain; but whoever cannot find (any offering) should fast for three days during the pilgrimage, and for seven days when you return; these (make) ten (days) complete; this is for him whose family is not present in the Sacred Mosque(i.e., not a resident of Makkah), and uphold your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is Severe in Punishment.
197. The Pilgrimage is (performed in) the well-known months (of Shawwal, Dhul Qa’dah, and Dhul Hijjah); so whoever intends the performance of the Pilgrimage (by assuming Ihram), there is to be no sexual relations nor committing sins nor disputing during the Hajj; and whatever good you do, Allah knows it; and take provision, for surely the best provision is the guarding of oneself against evil, and adhere to the Commandments of Allah, O you of understanding.
198. There is no blame on you if you seek bounty from (Allah) your Lord (by trading during the Pilgrimage), so when you depart from Arafat, then praise Allah near the Sacred Monument (in Muzdalifah), and remember Him as He has guided you, though before that you were certainly among those astray.
199. Then depart from the place which (all) the people depart and ask the Forgiveness of Allah; surely Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
200.So when you have performed your devotions, then praise Allah (God) as you praised your forefathers, rather (with) a greater praising. But there are somepeople who say, (O Allah) our Lord! ‘Give us in the world,’ and he has no portion in the Hereafter.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 9:09 pm

201. And there are some among them who say:‘(O Allah) our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the Torment of the Fire.’
202. These shall have (their) portion of what they have earned, and Allah (God) is Swift in Reckoning.
203. And praise Allah (God) during the special (three) numbered days (in the valley of Mina i.e., the 11th, 12th and 13th of the month of Dul-Hijjah for those performing the Pilgrimage); then whoever hastens (to depart Mina) in the secondday (i.e., the 12th of Dul-Hijjah), there is no blame on him, and whoever remains behind (a day more i.e., on the 13th of Dul-Hijjah), there is no blame on him, (this is) for him who guards against evil, and observe your duty to Allah, and know that you shall be gathered together to Him.
204. And among men is he whose speech may please you in this worldly life, and he calls on Allah (God) to witness what is in his heart, yet he is the most violent of adversaries.
205. And when he turns back, he goes along in the land that he may cause mischief in it, and destroy the crops and the cattle, and Allah (God) does not like corruption.
206. And when it is said to him, guard against (the Chastisement of) Allah; pride carries him to sin, therefore Hell is sufficient for him; and certainly it is an evil resting place.
207. And among men is he who sells himself to seek the Pleasure of Allah; and Allah is Affectionate to (His) slaves (of mankind and Jinn).
208. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)! Enter into Islam completely, one and all, and do not follow the footsteps of Satan; surely he is to you an open enemy.
209. But if you slip after clear Proofs have come to you, then know that Allah (God) is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
210. Do they then wait anything other than that Allah (God) should come to them in the shadows of the clouds and the Angels, and the matter has (already) been decided; and (all) matters are returned to Allah.
211. Ask the children of Israel how many a clear Sign have We given them; and whoever changes the Favor of Allah (i.e., Islam) after it has come to him, then surely Allah is Severe in Punishment.
212. The life of this world is made to seem attractive to those who disbelieve (in the Truth), and they mock at those who believe, and those (believers) who keep their duty to Allah shall be above them on the Day of Resurrection; and Allah gives means of sustenance to whom he wills without measure.
213. Mankind was one nation (then they began to differ); so Allah sent (to them) Prophets as bearers of good news (of eternal Bliss for whoever believes and does righteous work) and as warners (of Chastisement for whoever associates any partner with Allah and works evil), and He sent with them the Scripture in truth, that it might judge between people in that in which they differed; and none but the very people who were given it differed about it after clear Proofs had come to them, out of mutual jealousy; so Allah has guided by His Will those who believed in the Truth concerning that wherein they differed, for Allah guides whom He wills to the right Path.
214. Or do you think that you would enter Paradise while yet the state of those who have passed on before you has not come upon you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken, that even the Messenger and those who believed with him said: When will the Help of Allah come? Then know, surely the Help of Allah is near.
215. They ask you as to what they should spend. Say: Whatever wealth you spend, it is for parents and relatives and the orphans and the needy and the (stranded) traveler and whatever good you do, Allah surely knows it.
216. Fighting (for the Truth, Justice, and Peace for Allah’s Sake) is ordained for you (when and where necessary), but it is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is bad for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
217. They ask you about the Sacred Month, fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter, and hindering (the people) from Allah’s Way and denying Him, and (hindering the people from) the Sacred Mosque (at Makkah) and turning its people out of it, are still graver with Allah, and persecution is graver than killing; and they (the disbelievers) will not cease fighting with you until they turn you back from your religion if they can; and whoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever - these are they whose deeds shall be void in this world and the Hereafter, and they are the inmates of the Fire; they will abide therein forever.
218. Surely those who believed and those who emigrated (and left their homes) and strove hard in the Way of Allah; these it is who hope for the Mercy of Allah; for Allah isMost Forgiving,Most Merciful.
219. They ask you about alcohol and gambling. Say: In both of them there is a great sin and means of benefit for people, but their sin is greater than their benefit.
And they ask you as to what they should spend. Say: The excess (i.e., from what one does not need). Thus does Allah make clear to you the Verses, that you may reflect,
220. About this world and the Hereafter. And they ask you about the orphans. Say: To set right (their affairs) for them is good, and if you become co-partners with them, they are your brothers; and Allah knows him who ruins things from him who corrects (them), and if Allah had willed, He would certainly have caused you to fall into difficulty; surely Allah is All-Mighty, Truly Wise.
221. And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe (in Allah, His Angels, His Scriptures, His Messengers, the Last Day, and Predestination), and certainly a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress woman, even though she pleases you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing bondman is better than an idolater, even though he pleases you; they invite you to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to Forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His Verses to the people, that they may remember.
222. And they ask you about menstruation. Say: It is a harmful thing; therefore keep away from your wives (i.e., refrain from sexual intercourse) during the menstrual discharge and do not approach them (for sexual relations) until they have become pure; then when they have cleansed themselves (from the menses), you may approach them as Allah has commanded you; surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him in repentance and obedience), and He loves those who purify themselves.
223. Your wives are a place of cultivation (i.e., sowing of seed) for you, so approach your place of cultivation as you like, but do some good act beforehand for yourselves, and uphold your duty to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give glad tidings to the believers.
224. And make not Allah’s Name because of your swearing (by Him) an obstacle to your doing of good and your guarding against evil and making peace between the people, and Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
225. Allah does not call you to account for what is vain in your oaths, but He will call you to account for what your hearts have earned, and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 9:10 pm

226. Those who swear that they will not have sexual relations with their wives shall have (a waiting period of) four months; so if they go back to (normal relations), then Allah is surelyMost Forgiving,Most Merciful.
227.But if they have resolved on divorce, then Allah is surely All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
228. And the divorced women shall undergo, without remarrying, a waitingperiod of three monthly courses; and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs if they believe in God and the Last Day; and their husbands have a better right to take them back in the meanwhile if they wish for reconcilition; and they have rights similar to those against them in a just manner, and men are a degree above them (in responsibility), and Allah is All-Mighty, Truly Wise.
229. Divorce (may take place) twice, then (each time your wife) must be kept in an acceptable manner or released in a good way; and it is not lawful for you to take any part of what you have given them, unless both parties fear that they cannot keep within the set Limits of Allah; then if you fear that they cannot keep within the set Limits of Allah, there is no blame on them for what she gives up (to her husband) to become free thereby. These are the set Limits of Allah, so do not exceed them and whoever exceeds the set Limits of Allah these are the workers of iniquity (the lawbreakers).
230. So if he divorces her (for the third time) she shall not be lawful to him afterwards until she marries another husband; then if he (the other husband) divorces her, there is no blame on them both (the woman and her former husband) if they return to each other (by marriage), if they think that they can keep within the set Limits of Allah, and these are the set Limits of Allah which He makes clear for a people who know.
231. And when you divorce women and they (nearly) reach their ordained term (of waiting), then either retain them in good manner or set them free with liberality, and do not retain them to hurt them, so that you exceed the set Limits, and whoever does so, commits sin indeed against himself; and do not take Allah’s Verses for a mockery, and remember the Favor of Allah upon you, and that which He has revealed to you of the Scripture (the Qur’an) and the Wisdom, advising you thereby; and be careful (of your duty to) Allah, and know that Allah is the Knower of everything.
232. And when you have divorced women (for the first or second time) and they have ended their term (of waiting), then do not prevent them from marrying their (former) husbands when they agree among themselves in a lawful manner; this is an Advice for him among you who believes in Allah and the Last Day, this is more virtuous and purer for you; and Allah knows while you do not know.
233. And mothers may nurse (breastfeed) their children for two whole years for those who desire to make complete the time of nursing; and their maintenance and their clothing must be borne by the father according to what is acceptable; no person shall have imposed upon him a duty but to the extent of his capacity; neither shall a mother be made to suffer harm because of her child, nor a father because of his child, and a similar duty (devolves) on the (father’s) heir, but if both desire weaning by mutual consent and counsel, there is no blame on them, and if you wish to engage a wet-nurse for your children, there is no blame on you as long as you pay what you promised for according to what is acceptable; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah and know that Allah sees what you do.
234. And (as for) those of you who die and leave wives behind, they (the wives, if not pregnant) should keep themselves in waiting for four months and ten days (and if pregnant, until birth); then when they have fully fulfilled their term, there is no blame on you for what they do for themselves (i.e., to remarry) in a lawful manner; and Allah (God) is All-Aware of what you do.
235. And there is no blame on you for that which you speak indirectly in the asking of (such) women in marriage or what you keep (the proposal) concealed within your minds; Allah knows that you will mention them, but do not give them a promise in secret, unless you speak in a lawful manner, and do not confirm the marriage tie until the decreed period (term of waiting) is fulfilled, and know that Allah knows what is in your minds, therefore beware of Him, and know that Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Forbearing.
236. There is no blame on you if you divorce women when you have not touched (had sexual relation with) them nor appointed for them a dowry, but (even in such a case) make provision for them, the wealthy according to his means, and the straitened in circumstances according to his means, a provision according to what is acceptable; (this is) a duty on the good doers.
237. And if you divorce them before you have touched (i.e., had sexual relation with) them and you have appointed for them a dowry, then (pay to them) half of what you have appointed, unless they (the women) remit it or he should remit in whose hand is the marriage tie (the husband); and it is nearer to righteousness that you should remit (and give her dowry in full); and do not forget (to act with) graciousness between yourselves; surely Allah sees what you do.
238. Maintain with care (the obligatory) prayers and (in particular) the middle (Asr i.e., 3 p.m.) prayer and stand up, truly obedient to Allah.
239. But if you are in danger, then (say your prayers) on foot or riding; and when you are secure, then remember Allah, as He has taught you what you did not know.
240. And those of you who die and leave behind wives, (make) a bequest in favor of their wives of maintenance for a year without turning (them) out (from the deceased husband’s home), but if they themselves go out, there is no blame on you for what they do of lawful deeds by themselves, and Allah is All-Mighty, Truly Wise. (This directive was abrogated by those later revealed in 2:234 and 4:12.)
241. And for the divorced women a provision (must be provided) according to what is acceptable; (this is) a duty on those who adhere to the Commandments of Allah.
242. Allah thus makes clear to you His Verses that you may understand.
243. Have you not consdired those (Israelites) who (in their exdous) fled from their homes for fear of death (and love for this world’s life) then Allah said to them: Die (so that generation perished and died a death of disgrace and ignorance while wandering in the wilderness for forty years) and then (from the next generation) Allah revived them (and made them inherit the land of promise)? Most surely Allah is Gracious to the people, but most of the people are not grateful.
244. And fight (the forces of evil who oppose Peace and the Truth) for Allah’s Sake, and know that Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
245. Who is it that will lend to Allah a goodly loan (i.e., spend voluntarily in the Way of Allah), so He will multiply it to him many times over, and Allah straitens and amplifies (provision), and you shall be (all) returned to Him (for Judgment).
246. Have you not considered the assembly of the children of Israel after Moses, when they said to a Prophet of theirs: Raise up for us a king, (that) we may fight in the Way of Allah. He said: Would you perhaps refrain from fighting, if fighting (against the forces of evil) is ordained for you? They said: And what reason have we that we should not fight in the Way of Allah, and we have indeed been compelled to abandon our homes and our children. But when fighting (against the forces of evil) was ordained for them, they turned back, except a few of them, and Allah is Well-Aware of the workers of iniquity (the evildoers).
247. And their Prophet (Samuel) said to them: Surely Allah has raised Talut (Saul) to be a king over you. They said: How can he hold kingship over us while we have a greater right to kingship than him, and he has not been granted an abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him in preference to you, and He has increased him abundantly in knowledge and stature, for Allah grants His kingdom to whom He wills, and Allah is Ample in Giving, All-Knowing.
248. And their Prophet (Samuel) said to them: Surely the Sign of his (Saul’s) kingdomis, that there shall come to you the chest in which there is tranquility from (Allah) your Lord and a remnant of that which the house of Moses and the house of Aaron have left behind, the Angels bearing it; most surely there is aSign in this for you, if you are (true) believers.
249. So when Talut (Saul) departed with the forces, he said: Surely Allah will try you with a river; whoever then drinks from it, he is not of me, and whoever does not taste of it, he is surely of me, except he who takes with his hand as much of it as fills the hand; but with the exception of a few of them they drank from it. So when he had crossed it, he and those who believed with him, they said: We have today no power against Goliath and his forces. Those who were sure that they would meet their Lord (Allah) said: How often has a small company overcome a large company by Allah’s Permission, and Allah (God) is with the patient ones.
250. And when they went out against Goliath and his forces they said: (O Allah) our Lord, pour upon us patience, and make our steps firm and assist us against the disbelieving people (those who deny the Truth and oppose Peace).

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 9:18 pm

251. So they defeated them by Allah’s Permission. And David killed Goliath, and Allah gave him the kingdom and wisdom, and taught him of what He willed. And were it not for Allah’s repelling some people with others, the earth would certainly be in a state of disorder; but Allah is Gracious to His creation.
252. These are the Verses of Allah: We recite them to you (O Prophet Muhammad) in truth; and most surely you are (one) of the Messengers (of Allah).
253. These Messengers We preferred some to the others, among them were those to whom Allah spoke directly (Adam, Moses, and Muhammad), and some of them He raised by (many degrees of) rank (i.e., Muhammad, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jesus); and We gave clear Miracles to Jesus, the son of Mary, and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit (the Angel Gabriel). And if Allah had willed (to deny mankind free will and compel them to act in a predetermined way), those after them would not have fought one with another after clear Signs of Allah had come to them, but (He gave them free will in religion, and so) they disagreed; and there were some of them who believed and others who denied (the Truth); yet if Allah had willed, they would not have (disagreed and) fought one another, but Allah does what He intends.
254. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)! Spend (in charity) out of what We have given you before the Day comes in which there is no bargaining, neither any friendship nor intercession, and the disbelievers – they are the workers of iniquity (the evil doers).
255. Allah - there is no god (worthy of worship) except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence; drowsiness does not overtake Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth; who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His Knowledge except what He wills, His Kursi (Footstool) extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Most Great.
256. There is no compulsion in the (acceptance of) religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in false gods and believes in Allah alone, he indeed has grasped the firmest handhold, which shall never break, and Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
257. Allah is the Patron of the believers. He brings them out from darknesses into the light; and (as for) those who disbelieve (in Allah and His Messengers), their patrons are false deities who take them out of the light into darknesses; these are the inmates of the Fire, they will abide therein.
258. Have you not considered him (Namrud) who disputed with Abraham about his Lord (Allah), because Allah had given him the kingdom? When Abraham said: My Lord (Allah) is He who gives life and causes death, he said: I give life and cause death. Abraham said: Then surely Allah causes the sun to rise from the east; so make it rise from the west (if you are truthful). Thus he who disbelieved (in the Truth) was confounded; for Allah (God) does not guide aright the defiant wrongdoing people.
259. Or the like of him (Ezra) who passed by a village, and it had fallen down upon its roofs; he said: When will Allah (God) give it life after its death? So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him to life. (Allah) said: How long have you remained (dead)? He said: I have remained (in this state) a day, or part of a day. (Allah) said: Rather! You have remained one hundred years; then look at your food and drink - which has not rotted; and look at your donkey; and that We may make you a Sign to the people, and look at the bones, how We set them together, then clothe them with flesh; so when it became clear to him, he said: I know that Allah is Able to do all things.
260. And (mention) when Abraham said: (O Allah) my Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead, (Allah) said: Have you not believed? (Abraham) said: Yes, but (I ask this) that my heart may be at ease. (Allah) said: Then take four birds and draw them to you (and cut their bodies into pieces), then place on every mountain a part of them, then call them, they will come to you flying; and know that Allah is All-Mighty, Truly Wise.
261. The parable of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears (with) a hundred grains in every ear; and Allah multiplies for whom He wills, for Allah is Ample-Giving, All-Knowing.
262. As for those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah, then do not follow up what they have spent (in charity) with reproach or hurt, they shall have their reward from their Lord (Allah), and they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.
263. Kind speech and forgiveness are better than charity followed by hurt; and Allah is Self-Sufficient, Forbearing.
264. O you who believe (in Allah and His last Messenger Muhammad)! Do not make your charity worthless by reminders and hurt, like him who spends his wealth to be seen by the people and does not believe in Allah and the Last Day; so his parable is as the parable of a smooth rock with earth upon it, then heavy rain falls upon it, so it leaves it bare; they will not be able to gain anything of what they have earned; and Allah does not guide the defiant disbelieving people.
265. And the parable of those who spend their wealth to seek the Pleasure of Allah and for the certainty of (reward for) their own selves is as the parable of a garden on an elevated ground, upon which heavy rain falls, so it brings forth its fruit twofold, but if heavy rain does not fall upon it, then light rain (is sufficient for it); and Allah (God) Sees what you do.
266. Would anyone of you like that he should have a garden of date-palms and grape vines with streams flowing beneath it; in which he has therein all kinds of fruits; and old age has overtaken him and he has weak offspring, and it is hit by a whirlwind containing fire and is burned? Thus Allah makes (His) Signs clear to you, that you may reflect.
267. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)! Spend (benevolently) of the good things that you earn and what We have brought forth for you out of the earth, and do not aim at what is bad that you may spend it (in charity), while you would not take it yourselves except with closed eyes, and know that Allah (God) is Self-Sufficient, Praiseworthy.
268. Satan threatens you with poverty and enjoins on you miserliness and indecency, but Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and an Abundance (of every good); and Allah is Ample-Giving, All-Knowing.
269. He grants wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever is granted wisdom, he indeed is given much good, and none but people of understanding remember.
270. And whatever charity you give or (whatever) vow you make, surely Allah knows it; and the workers of iniquity (who associate others with Allah and die as such without repenting) shall have no helpers (intercessors).
271. If you give charity openly, it is good, but if you hide it and give it to the poor, it is better for you; and He will remove some of your evil deeds; and Allah is All-Aware of what you do.
272. Not upon you is their (acceptance of the) Guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills; and whatever good thing you spend (in charity, the benefit and reward) is for your own souls; and you do not spend except seeking purely Allah’s Countenance. And whatever good things you spend (in charity) shall be paid back to you in full, and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
273. (Charity is) for the poor who are confined in the Way of Allah – unable to move about in the land; the ignorant man thinks them to be rich because of (their) abstaining (from begging); (but) you can recognize them by their (characteristic) grace; they do not beg of the people at all; and whatever good thing you spend (in charity), surely Allah knows it.
274. As for those who spend their wealth (in charity) by night and by day, secretly and openly, they shall have their reward from their Lord (Allah) and they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
275. Those who consume interest (usury) cannot stand except as one whom Satan has confounded by (his) touch stands. That is because they say, trading is but a form of interest; whereas Allah has allowed trading and forbidden interest. To whomsoever the Admonition has come from his Lord (Allah), and then he desists, he shall have (the gains of) what has passed, and his case is to Allah (for Judgment); and whoever returns (to usury), these are the inmates of the Fire; they will abide therein.

مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

Surah Al-Baqarah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Surah Al-Baqarah   Surah Al-Baqarah Emptyالأحد 07 أغسطس 2022, 9:18 pm

276. Allah will remove all blessings from interest (usury) and increase and bless (the provision for the one who performs) charitable deeds, and Allah (God) does not like every ungrateful one, sinful.
277. Surely those who believe (in Allah and His Revelations) and do righteous deeds and perform the prayer perfectly (at their prescribed times) and pay the poor-rate (to its beneficiaries) they shall have their reward with their Lord (Allah), and they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
278. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)! Adhere to the Commandments of Allah and give up what remains (due to you) of interest (usury), if you are believers.
279. And if you do not (and you persist in taking or giving interest), then be warned of War from Allah (God) and His Messenger; but if you sincerely repent (and give up all interest transactions completely), you shall have your capital; then you will neither be doing wrong nor being wronged.
280. And if (the debtor) is in hardship, then let there be postponement until (he is in) ease; and that you remit (it) as charity is better for you, if you only knew.
281. And guard yourselves against a Day in which you shall be (all) returned to Allah; then every soul shall be paid back in full what it has earned, and they will not be dealt with unjustly.
282. O you who believe (in Allah and His Revelations)! When you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two (women) errs, the second of the two may remind the other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and be not averse to writing down (the debt whether it is) small or large, with the time of its falling due; this is more just in the Sight of Allah, and assures greater accuracy in testimony, and the nearest (way) that you may not entertain doubts (afterwards), except when it is ready merchandise which you give and take among yourselves from hand to hand, then there is no blame on you in not writing it down; and take witnesses when you deal with one another, and let no harm be done to the scribe or to the witness; and if you do (it) then surely it will be transgression in you, and uphold your duty to Allah, and Allah teaches you. And Allah knows each and every thing.
283. And if you are upon a journey and you do not find a scribe, then (there may be) a mortgage (a security taken into possession); but if one of you trusts another, then he who is trusted should deliver his trust, and let him be careful of (his duty to)Allah, his Lord; and do not conceal testimony, and whoever conceals it, his heart is surely sinful; and Allah knows what you do.
284. To Allah (alone) belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth; and whether you show what is within yourselves or hide it, Allah (God) will call you to account according to it; then He will forgive whom He wills andchastise whom He wills, and Allah is Able to do all things.
285. The Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad) believes in what (the Qur’an) has been sent down to him from his Lord (Allah), and (so do) the believers; all of them believe in Allah and His Angels and His Scriptures and His Messengers (proclaiming): We make no difference between any of His Messengers; and they say: We hear and obey, (O Allah) our Lord! Your Forgiveness (do we seek), and to You is (our) final return.
286. Allah does not impose upon any person a duty but to the extent of his ability. Each will have (the benefit of) what (good) they have done, and upon them (the evil of) what they have earned: (O Allah) our Lord! Do not impose blame on us if we forget or (unintentionally) make a mistake; (O Allah) our Lord! Do not place on us a burden as You placed on those before us, (a reference to the heavy burden of rituals imposed by the Law of Moses upon the children of Israel, as well as the asceticism of the Law of Jesus to his followers), (O Allah) our Lord! Do not burden us with that which we have no strength to bear; and pardon us and grant us Forgiveness and have Mercy on us, You are our Patron, so give us victory over the disbelieving people (who deny the Truth and oppose the Peace).

Surah Al-Baqarah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 2. Surah al-Baqarah
» 34-The Ending of surah Al-Baqarah
» 34- The Ending of surah Al-Baqarah
» Al-Baqarah
» Al-Baqarah

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Holy Quran is translated :: English 4-
انتقل الى: