The Tenth Proof
Moreover, Jesus was compassionate and gentle with people. If this belief (that he were God or the son of God) were true, he would have repeated it and explained it clearly, until it was instilled in people’s minds, and it would have been mentioned very clearly in the four Gospels and the twenty-three Epistles of the New Testament. Jesus would not have merely hinted with regard to such momentous matters, and he would not have refrained from stating it in clear words – since he used clear statements with regard to less significant matters – because the matter has to do with people’s ultimate fates and their beliefs. The entire religion is based on it, and a person’s fate in the hereafter, whether it be heaven or hell, depends on it.
•    It is worth noting in this context that there is a text which states that Jesus was always very clear:
Meanwhile, the high priest questioned Jesus about his disciples and his teaching.
“I have spoken openly to the world, "Jesus replied. “I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.” [John 18:19-20]
•    We may also see how clearly Jesus spoke:
“Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God, the Lord is one.” [Mark 12:29]
If Jesus were God, he would have said, “I am your Lord,” instead of, “the Lord our God, the Lord is one.”
This text clearly indicates that God is the Lord of all people, including the Messiah and others.
Does it make sense to overlook this clear text and ignore its meaning, to say that Jesus was God or the son of God, that God was incarnated in him, or the like?
•    We also see how clearly the oneness of God is affirmed in these words of God:
Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.[Isaiah 46:9]
If Jesus were the son of God, or God, God would have said in the text quoted above, “I am God and there is another God, namely Jesus,” because God speaks clearly, and He wants that which is good and to guide all the people; He does not want to confuse people or say ambiguous things (that could mislead them), because that would be a lack of clarity, and a lack of clarity is a shortcoming, but God is far above having this or any other shortcoming. But that is not the case, and thus it is known that the truth is what is well established: God is one and has His own essence, and Jesus has his own essence, and neither is incarnated in the other.