منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

إرسال موضوع جديد   إرسال مساهمة في موضوع

Smile!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49191
العمر : 72

Smile! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Smile!   Smile! Emptyالخميس 25 فبراير 2021, 2:17 am

Smile! W10
Smile!
Hanaa Bent Abdul-Aziz As-Sanei'
@h_sanee3
Hana.s3a@gmail.com

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Praise be to Allah, and blessings and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah, who said:
“You (O people) cannot satisfy people with your wealth, but satisfy them with your cheerful faces and good morals.” Al Albani graded it as Sahih.  

You (O people) cannot satisfy people with your wealth, that is, you cannot do that.

This urges people to have cheerful faces when seeing others, as it makes great gains for you and others.

Practice having your face cheerful.. Try .. and we will stimulate you here.

Right Now..

Take a deep breath
Smile
And just Start reading!

Our¬ need to smile,
Just as we need the light to disperse the darkness of the road ،
We need to smile to disperse its desolation.

Practice smiling
Move your lips 1 cm to the right side and 1 cm to the left side. Now you are just smiling.
Remain as this for ten minutes.
Be careful! .. Do not let your lips be closed tightly.
 Repeat this exercise not three times a day, but whenever you want to talk or listen to others.. After a while you will notice that you have a comfortable and attractive facial expressions.
Make the smile shine in your face as the sun shines in the face of life.

Have you ever seen a smiling person close his eyebrows?
Try to do it ..
You'll laugh ... Yes, that's what's going on.
When you smile, the knots of your eyebrows automatically  come apart, and the smile removes the bad feeling, Allah willing.

The smile deserving you
This does not mean to smile in a silly way,
Or to have a malignant smile,
Or to have that which implies ridicule and derogation..
We seek refuge in Allah from the smile of schadenfreude.
Your smile should be wisely and moderately, as it is in times desirable, and unsuitable at another times.
In addition, laughing so heartily degrades the prestige of that who does that, and the best guidance is  the guidance of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him);

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
 I have never seen Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) laughing so heartily that his uvula could be seen. He used to smile only. [Al-Bukhari].

Ibn al-Qayyim said:
(The cheerfulness of the face and good cheerfulness mediates frowning,  scowling and turning a cheek in contempt toward people  and talking a lot with every one, in a way that destroys prestige, eliminates dignity and lets the other belittle you.” Madarej As-Salekeen (311/2)

The beauty of your smile
The beauty of your smile is just to have good and clean teeth.
 Do not make your smile annoying to others by showing them what makes them bothered with you, because of your negligence of taking care of your teeth in a way that lets them say, “We wish that he would not smile!”

Smile Messages
The smile sends a message to those who see it, telling him, I am:
- Happy with your presence,                 
- Ready to talk to you.
- My mood is good now.
- I forgave what you did with me.
- I am a friendly person, not hostile.
- I seek Allah’s recompense in my adherence to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
I am happy to be a good example in that.

The smile of the eyes
One of the signs of prettiness is the smile of the eyes, which is like the eye-eye that is not resistible.
An angry person does not resist smiling eyes trying to please him.
Parents are weak before their child’s eyes smiling innocently.
The couple is companionable with each other when they have smiling eyes.

The Prophets smile
Solomon (Peace be upon him):
))So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants."((

Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):
'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
((I have never seen Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) laughing so heartily that his uvula could be seen. He used to smile only.)) [Al-Bukhari].

Ibn Battal said:
To meet people while you are smiling, as well as the cheerfulness of face, is within the morality of prophecy, as this is contrary to arrogance, and bringing amiability

The most influential smile
The smile of the martyr
The martyr has a great position in the Hereafter:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "The martyr has six things (in store) with Allah: He is forgiven from the first drop of his blood that is shed; he is shown his place in Paradise; he is spared the torment of the grave; he is kept safe from the Great Fright; he is adorned with a garment of faith; he is married to (wives) from among the wide-eyed houris; and he is permitted to intercede for seventy of his relatives.” Sahih Sunan Al-Tirmidhi

What do you want from Allah when smiling?
- The smile is a simple worship that draws you closer to Allah and you are rewarded for it. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Do not belittle any good deed, even meeting your brother (Muslim) with a cheerful face". Sahih Muslim
- You will win the reward of charity.
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):
(Your smiling in the face of your brother is charity), narrated by Tirmidhi. such charity can be repeated several times a day. Congratulations for such gains!
- The reward of imitating the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):
Jarir Ben Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated:
((Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) has never refused to admit me since I embraced Islam, and whenever he saw me, he would smile at me.))
- You will earn the reward of making a Muslim happy.
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) says:
“The people most pleasing to Allah are those helping people, and the act most pleasing to Allah is to make a Muslim happy.” Sahih Al-Jame'

Smile! 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 49191
العمر : 72

Smile! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Smile!   Smile! Emptyالخميس 25 فبراير 2021, 2:22 am

When can you smile?
- When you enter your home..
Be the safety for your family members, meaning that they should be happy when you enter the house, and they should gather around you... Do not be (the fear) that makes them silent and splitting into their rooms.
- When you talk to your family members..
Some of them leave a smile during the dialogue with the most expensive people under the pretext that they are brothers and sisters,
Or his wife and children and no need to smile at them! You find them the most unhappy people! .. While they are the most people deserving his smile. They are surprised by his smile at people, and such a smile soon disappears just when he is with his family members!
- When you are in the place of your studies or work.
A smile makes you more prepared for scientific achievement and have the ability to provide the best service for customers.
- When you receive your guest, or you are the guest, the poet said:
The right of that, who enters my house, as a visitor;
I shall serve him food and good treatment, with pleasure.
- When you give presents to others, or when you accept presents from them,
Smile and show the feelings of joy and never hide them, so it is nice to be happy when we receive the present and be happier and more pleased when presenting it. Seek the reward of Allah when you make that, who receives your present or gives you a one, happy.
Some people give their presents in a harsh way, so that you may think that it is anything but a present!
They also receive the gift without any features drawn on their faces!
You do not know if you make them happy or angry!.
- When people congratulate you, as well as when you congratulate them.
You cannot imagine a smile free of laughter. Remember that you are in a state of congratulations and not consolation.
- If one of them praises another person other than you, smile and be happy for him and give up envy.
- Some embarrassing situations can be eliminated with a smile to pass safely

The benefits of a smile
Your smile is useful in many things:
- Solving problems or mitigating them.
- Absorbing the anger of the other, as the sincere smile is a fast sedative, which ends many disputes, as the poet said:
 Smiling, I could extinguish a thousand grudges,
And instilled amiability  inside the ill-hearted persons,
How amiable am I with those of frowning faces,
To get hatred out of their ribs
- The smile moves to others; if you look at someone, while you are smiling, then you help others practically, and this is a good deed, which you will be thanked for.
-You will also be affected by those around you, so be with smiling and cheerful people, but not in a silly and foolish way.  
- It has a nice effect in breaking barriers, talking to others, and accepting your words.      
- It gives beauty to your face, expands the breast, and relaxes your nerves.
- The smile will keep you from using force to get what you want of your rights you were deprived of. It is a kind of soft power.
- The smile reduces the suffering of those who see it. It has been proven by experience that seeing a smiling person relieves the tension and stress one feels, rather they may smile once seeing you smiling, unlike what may happen of stress when you see a frowning face.
- A smile disperses your grief, because it is a sign of satisfaction. Those who are discontent with Allah’s plans cannot have that smile. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) says:  “Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.” -- Al-Albani graded it as Hasan--
- A smile increases your lovers.
The poet said:
How praised are only those,
Of cheerful and smiling faces.
- If you are a smiling salesperson, then you will win more, but if you do not smile, do not open a shop.
- A smile helps you get what you want, so that some babies know this instinctively! They are crying and smiling as if they know the effect of a smile on their mothers who no longer have strength and are obliged to meet their babies’ demands, in order to see the best smile in their faces.  

Smile in their face
Smile in the face of your parents and do not ask about their feeling at this moment ..
They taste the taste of your smile..
You give them ecstasy and pleasure..
They stop thinking about everything, but your smiling mouth.
Smile for them in order to maintain their temper,
In order to improve their mood and physical condition,
In order to help them eat and enjoy food calm sleeping.
All this is done by your affectionate smile that you send daily from your mouth to the eyes of your parents, but to their hearts.
The opposite happens when you lose the sweetest expression drawn by your face for which their eyes look once they look at you, as if they were saying to you: "Try son! Try my daughter! Try to understand that the gift that we prefer to all the gifts you give us is a smile of compassion and respect. Seek the reward from Allah, as this is a good deed and a great treatment presented to us.
It does not have for your talk to be funny to see your parents smile.. Your face should be cheerful even when you talk about unimportant matters. Smile when you enter upon them to let them feel your longing for them and your joy by meeting them.. Smile when you leave them, in order to leave a good impression that lasts until the next meeting. These are just simple practices by which you treat with them in a good way.

Sufyan Ben Auyayna said:
O my son! Good treatment is something easy... Just have a cheerful face and affectionate words.

Your married life needs your smile
The pretty wife, who does not smile, causes boredom in one’s self, and makes the husband in a dilemma! Asking:
Is she happy or not?
Not smiling at her husband, she builds a barrier of ice between them, along with all warm feelings they can express, and by which pleasure and affection remain, would be frozen.  
The husband likes to be greeted by his wife with a nice smile when he returns home.
One moment..!
He may enter the house without smiling, even if he sees her smiling he will not exchange it with her and she may continue to talk to him and take care of him without sending her half a smile on the right side, for example ..!
Therefore, the wife will feel that she has made a mistake and will give up her smile, which the husband extinguished its light when he thought that not smiling for her will make prestige and respect for him..!
Dignity and prestige were all within the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad.
He always smiled, which increased his wives’ love and reverence towards him.
Do not prevent the smile of your wife as her lips may be converged and become a grin, which may last until Allah intervenes. Rather hasten to exchange smiles with her to make you happy all the time.
If you need your wife's smile to get rid of the trouble of your day and to expand your chest, therefore make sure that your smile for your wife has the same effect, so be generous in smiling to your wife, cheer your heart and hers and earn Allah’s favors.

Smile in your workplace
Every morning the manager's smile appears for his staff will encourage the employees to:
- Seek to improve the level of work for the better.
- Accomplishment of tasks with precision, dedication and speed.
- Excessive effort to work in return for nothing.
This is because the manager's smile to his employees daily gives them the necessary psychological comfort, to feel comfortable with the place, work and the employer.
If you are an employee, you will benefit greatly when you smile at your workplace.
- You will mitigate work pressures for yourself.
- A smile helps you enjoy your work and find a kind of pleasure and happiness.
- You will finish your work without tension.
- You will treat others with kindness and respect, especially with your students if you are a teacher.
If you are a doctor, this will be with your patients. If you are in a government department, then this will be with your reviewers.
- Many managers are concerned about the presence of smiling people in the work department, especially if the type of job you requires that, so if you have a cheerful face, then the  administration will give you the priority over others in many things, and may sometimes go beyond your failure.
When the manager and the employee smile, then both are gaining (wage + production)
Do not neglect the smile, as it is a Sunnah and a gain.

The farewell smile
Our beloved Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, smiled at his companions before his death..
This companion situation is narrated by Anas Ben Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) on the day of the death of the Prophet , peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.
Anas said:
....))till it was Monday. When the people aligned (in rows) for the prayer the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) lifted the curtain of his house and started looking at us and was standing at that time. His face was (glittering) like a page of the Qur'an and he smiled cheerfully.” --Sahih Muslim
O Messenger of Allah! May my mother and father be sacrificed for you.. What pretty is your smile…
All praise is due to Allah, He who makes [one] laugh and weep, praise which is abundant, pure, and full of blessings, a praise which deserves the majesty of His face and the greatness of His power…  
O Allah! Grant us good morality and make us within those about whom You said:
))[Some] faces, that Day, will be bright - Laughing, rejoicing at good news.((

Right now..
Take a deep breath
Smile
And close the book
…………………………………………………
For quantities and charitable distribution
@Khulif3

Smile! 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

Smile!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:تستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: The Islamic Religion :: A Collection Of Writings On Islam-
إرسال موضوع جديد   إرسال مساهمة في موضوعانتقل الى: