منتدى إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2019 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers
سم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
مرحباً بكم في منتدى: (إِنَّمَا المُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ) والمنتدى فكرة للتواصل الأخوي إن شاء الله تعالى.. فعندما تمرون من هنا ستعطرون منتدانا.. وبوجودكم معنا ستحلو اللحظات.. وبتسجيل حضوركم ستبتهج الصفحات.
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى/ أحمد لبن.
The name of Allah the Merciful..
Hello to the forum: (The believers are brothers) and the Forum idea to continue the permanent brotherly love between us, if God willing.. When you pass by here Stattron our forum.. and your presence with us Sthlo moments.. and to register your attendance Stptahj pages.
Founder and Director of Forum / Ahmad Laban.

منتدى إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2019 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي.. علمي.. تاريخي)

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  الأحداثالأحداث  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

شاطر

The Farewell Pilgrimage

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn

عدد المساهمات : 24299
العمر : 67

The Farewell Pilgrimage  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Farewell Pilgrimage    The Farewell Pilgrimage  Empty12/02/18, 09:02 pm

The Farewell Pilgrimage
Book 22
“…This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (TMQ, al-Ma’ida:3)

(Scene 1)
The Prophet (Peace be upon him) conquered Makkah, and Quraysh accepted Islam. Then he, (Peace be upon him), went out to fight the Romans only to find out they were planning to attack him, yet he came back without fighting. He learned that they were afraid of him. Therefore, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) became the mostly feared man in the Arabian Peninsula.

The tribes came to join Islam on their own, no one forced them to accept the new religion; they found it a religion of truth and that’s why they accepted it. That year was known as the year of delegations; after tribes accepted Islam, Allah revealed Surat An-Nasr, “When there comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad (Peace be upon him) against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah). And you see the people enter Allah’s religion (Islam) in crowds. So glorify the praises of your Lord, and ask His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and Who forgives.” (Surat an-Nasr:1-3)

Each tribe had its own idol that it prayed to, and since Islam had come to tell them to pray to the One and Only Allah, the Prophet (Peace be upon him) thought of sending some of his companions to break and burn the idols, to make people pray to the One and Only Allah.

Thaqeef, a tribe that accepted Islam and lived in al-Ta’ef, prayed to the idol al-Laat, which was a big rock they offered sacrifices to and glorified. Therefore, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) sent Abu-Sufyan Ibn Harb and al-Mougheera Ibn Sho’ba to pull al-Laat down. When he reached Al-Ta’ef, Al- Mougheera said to Abu-Sufyan, “Go on and pull the idol down.” Abu-Sufyan knew that some people were still glorifying the idol, so he was afraid that if he tried to pull it down they would hurt him. As al-Mougheera was a member of Thaqeef, Abu-Sufyan said to him, “Go to your people.”

Therefore, al-Mougheera went to his people, and told them that he came to pull al-Laat down. They tried to stop him because they were afraid that those who pray to the idol would kill him. He did not listen to them and went to the idol with an axe in his hand.

Word spread in Al-Ta’ef that al-Mougheera was coming to pull al-Laat down. Women went out unveiled crying for the idol and men thought the idol will avenge itself against al-Mougheera. Al-Mougheera wanted to make fun of their ignorance; those who believe that a stone, that can’t help them and had no power, can stop anyone from pulling it down.

Therefore, he said to his companions, “I will make you laugh at them.” Afterwards, al-Mougheera climbed up to pull the idol down and people stood terrified as they watched him. They were afraid of the idol’s fury. When al-Mougheera reached the top of the idol he pretended to fall down and people started shouting, “Al-Lat stopped al-Mougheera from pulling it down! It is impossible for him to pull it down. Al-Lat knocked al-Mougheera down!”

(Scene 2)
Men rejoiced and women were happy. They all said to al-Mougheera, “Didn’t you know that it destroys its aggressors?” Then al-Mougheera rose up laughing at them saying, “I swear by Allah that I meant to make fun of you.” Then, al-Mougheera stood up and pulled Al-Lat down, using his axe, and put it on
17 Labayk Allahuma Labayk, Labayk la Shareek laka Labayk, ina-lhamda wa-ne’mata laka wal-mulk, la shareeka lak.

fire, after taking its money and jewelry. When people saw that the idol they were worshipping instead of Allah was pulled down, burnt to ashes, and stood helpless unable to protect itself, they wondered about their own negligence and started considering the truth of the message of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

The time for Hajj was eminent; the tribes learned that Allah’s messenger (Peace be upon him) went out towards Makkah to perform Hajj, which is a religious obligation. Many groups poured into Madinah, tents were put up around Madinah for a hundred thousand or more, waiting to go around al-Ka’ba with the Prophet (Peace be upon him).

They were ready. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) went with his wives who were in their hawadij, as his earliest companions, who helped him for Islam’s sake, gathered around him. Around him were Abu-Bakr, Omar, Belal and al-Muhajereen; Ali Ibn Abu-Taleb didn’t go with them, because Allah’s messenger (Peace be upon him) had sent him to Yemen to preach Islam.

Then Belal, the Prophet’s favorite caller of prayers, raised and started calling people for prayer, “Allah is the greatest! Allah is the greatest! Allah is the greatest! I witness that there is no Allah but Allah! I testify that there is no god but Allah!”

(Scene 3)
The Prophet (Peace be upon him) led people into Al-Zuhr (noon) prayer, a four rakaa’s prayer. When they finished, he rode his camel al-Qaswa’ and went on his way, while crowds of people followed him. Al-Muhajereen remembered the time they came to Madinah when they ran away, when there were people trying to kill them. On seeing the enormous crowds that followed the Prophet (Peace be upon him) their hearts were filled with joy and they thanked Allah for His support, victory, and the fulfillment of His promise.

Pilgrims had no weapons. Why would they need them if all Arab countries accepted Islam and no hatred was left between them? They didn’t need to hold swords, since the Prophet (Peace be upon him) did not use the sword except to defend himself and to protect Allah’s religion against those who wanted to hurt it. He never did this because he knew that Allah hates attackers.

The people kept on walking until the time of Al-Asr (afternoon) prayer; they prayed it behind Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) in two rakaa’s, since prayers are shortened during travel to make things easier. Afterwards, they rested and stayed the night. When it was morning, Allah's messenger (Peace be upon him) got on his camel and people got on their camels, but before they went on their way, the Prophet (Peace be upon him) told them, “Jibril came to me and said ‘O Muhammad, order your companions to raise their voices in Talbiah, for it is the slogan of Hajj’.”

Thus Muhammad (Peace be upon him) cried the Talbiah out, “O Allah here I am at your command! O Allah, Thou hast no partner. Praise and blessings are yours. Sovereignty is yours. Thou hast no partner.”17 Then, the Muslims' voices rose up in Talbiah behind Allah’s messenger, and all the living creatures responded with the call.

People kept walking until they reached Makkah a few days later, and when the Prophet (Peace be upon him) saw the Ka’ba, he raised his hand and said, “O Allah grant more honour, glory, dignity, and piety to the Ka’ba. And add to its nobleness, honour, dignity and piety through all those who come to perform Hajj or Umrah.” Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) felt he wasn’t able to go around the Ka’ba on his feet, so he went around it on his camel, Al-Qaswa', then faced the Kiblah and said, “There is no God but Allah, and He has no other partners. Sovereignty is His, praise is His, and He is the All-Powerful. There is no God but Allah, Alone, He fulfilled His promise, He helped His servant, and alone He defeated the enemies.”

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) then walked, followed by the pilgrims, to Arafat. Arafat is not really a mountain, but a huge rock reaching as high as two hundred feet. The Prophet's camel reached its peak easily. Then he, (Peace be upon him), stood to pray in Arafat and thousands of pilgrims lined up behind him to pray.

While they were praying, Jibril descended from heaven saying that Allah's message was successfully delivered, and that the religion of Islam was now complete and whole. At this moment, Prophet Mohammad (Peace be upon him) read what was revealed to him what can be translated as, “This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion”. (TMQ, al-Ma’ida:3)

Therefore, Omar, may Allah be pleased with him, looked at Allah’s messenger (Peace be upon him) and wept. People turned to him in astonishment and asked him, “Why are you weeping?” Omar felt that the messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) has accomplished his mission and delivered Allah’s message, which is only a sign that he is going to die. Omar was deeply moved and he cried and said sadly, “perfection is only followed by imperfection.”

(Scene 4)
The pilgrims returned to Menah saying the Talbiah, “O Allah, we are at Your command, O Allah, You have no partner.” The pilgrims went to Menah and started stoning a certain rock with pebbles; for at this exact place, Prophet Abraham met Satan, while heading to slaughter his son Isma’il (Ishmael) and he stoned him. This part of Hajj is now known as Jamarat (stoning Satan). Then the sheep and camels were brought out and slaughtered, people started cutting their hair and trimming their nails, taking off the white clothes of Ihram, and putting on their regular clothes. Meat was then passed out to all the people.

On the third day, the messenger of Allah got on his camel, stood in Menah's valley, and spoke out loud to the people:
“O people! Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether I shall ever be with you again after this year, in this very same situation. O people! Just as you think of this month, this day, this city and its sanctity, so think of the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. I have delivered the message.
Return anything entrusted with you to the rightful owners. Riba (usury) is no longer permitted, yet you can keep your own capital. Don’t be unfair, and you will never be treated unfairly. Blood vengeance is no longer permitted as in the pre-Islam days. Beware of Satan, for the sake of your religion. He has lost all hope of being worshiped in your lands, so he would seek everything else but that. Beware of following him in trivial matters, because this is how he will lead you astray. O people! You have certain rights over your women, and they also have rights over you.
So fear Allah when it comes to women, as they are your partners, your committed helpers and they can’t be left to face life all alone. O people! Understand my words, since I have delivered the message. I’ll leave behind me two things; the Qur’an and my Sunnah; if you follow these you will never go astray. O people! Listen to me carefully. Learn that all Muslims are brothers. Nothing that belongs to a fellow Muslim shall be taken by another Muslim unless freely and willingly given, Therefore, do not do injustice to yourselves. By Allah, have I delivered the message?” People cried, “By Allah, you have.”

Therefore, Allah’s Prophet lifted his face to the sky and said, “O Allah, bear witness.” As it was the last sermon delivered by the Prophet (Peace be upon him) before his death it was called the “Farewell Sermon”.

(Scene 5)
Pilgrims left as Hajj ended. Allah’s messenger (Peace be upon him) took his wives and went back to Makkah. People remained there for three days to get themselves ready to leave to Madinah. Once, at night the Prophet of Allah (Peace be upon him) sat down thinking, he has told Allah’s message, people accepted Islam in huge crowds, he remembered the days that people tried to hurt him. He then thought of Khadijah, the wife who believed him when the people didn’t, and the wife who supported, encouraged, and helped him to be strong until he could tell the messages of his Lord.

He wanted to visit her grave. In the cover of night, he left his companions, got on his mule, and went to the cemetery. When he reached the grave of Khadijah, he got off his mule, and sat near the grave, thinking of the wife who helped him with her money, took care of him, and never bothered him with her chatter, the wife who deserves the favor of this great victory he has achieved. Then, the Prophet of Allah (Peace be upon him) got on his mule to go back to Makkah. He disappeared in the darkness, he was biding a farewell to this world, after he delivered the message, and after he said goodbye to his own people.

The Farewell Pilgrimage  2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

The Farewell Pilgrimage
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2019 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: As-Seerah Series-
انتقل الى: