منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

Before You Pray

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48175
العمر : 71

Before You Pray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Before You Pray   Before You Pray Emptyالثلاثاء 30 يناير 2018, 10:28 pm

Before You Pray Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVsOBVpSvMZpyOlR1pB2Ha72KKqZAs4EXbryzXZHx1jV0glLVG
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Bismi Allahi Alrrahmani Alrraheemi
In the name of Allah, the most
Beneficent, the most Merciful
Before You Pray
By Anas Al-Gawz
Edited By IslamFuture
Monday, April 26, 2010
Table of Contents
•Publisher's Note
•Some Ahadith (Prophetic Traditions) About The Salat (Prayer)
•Benefits of the Salat
•The Salat (Prayer)
•At the time of Call to the Salat
•At the time of Wudu (ablution)
•Walking to the Mosque
•Entering the Mosque
•Takbir-e-Tahrimah
•The first Row
•The Salat in Congregation
•Categories of People offering Salat
•Advantage of Remembering Allah after the Salat
•Two Rak'at only
•Great Success and the a Blessed Day
•Conclusion
Publisher's Note
Dear Readers,
We are presenting you a book, which is, though, very small in size but is very big in its concept.

Salat is the first obligation upon a Muslim after his testification of Allah's Oneness and Muhammad's (peace be upon him) Messenger ship. Salat is the contentment of the heart of a Muslim and the eminence of a Believer. Salat is much more emphasized in Qur'an than any other act.

You may have seen many books on Salat but this small book, which has a specific mention in relation with the matters before the Salat, is very useful and effective. The original book is in Arabic and is written by our friend captain Pilot Anas bin Abdul-Hameed Al-Gawz. More than 30,000 copies of this book have reached in the hands of the people, who appreciated it very much. The English translation of this book has been made by Mr. Abdul Karim Shah, former translator of Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh , for which I am thankful to him.

Dar-us-Salam feels great pleasure and honour in publishing the book according to its high traditions and standards. I am specially thankful to Mr. Shakil Ahmed As-Salafi, Hafiz Abdul Matin Rashid, Mr. Azmat Ullah, and Mr. Saeed-ud-Din for the special tasks of composing, proof reading and checking it with the original Arabic book.

Now this beautiful and valuable present is in your hands, please read it and pray for us all.
Abdul Malik Mujahid General Manager.
Some Ahadith (Prophetic Traditions) About The Salat (Prayer)
Once Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) passing by his Companions asked:“ Do you know what the Almighty Allah says? He says, I swear by My Honour and Glory, there is no one who performs the Salat at its stated time, but I admit him to the Paradise . But for who performs it without observing its prescribed time, I may have mercy upon him if I like or punish him if I like” (Al-Tabarani).

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ Allah, the Blessed and Exalted is certainly pleased by Salat in congregation”.

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ The first thing that a person would be called to account for on the Day of Judgment is the Salat. If it is performed properly, all his deeds become in order, and if it is improper then all his deeds are in vain”.

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ All the sins between five daily Salat (prayers); one Friday prayer to the next Friday prayer; and also between (the fasting of) one Ramadan to the next Ramadan are wiped off if one avoids the major sins” (Muslim).

Benefits Of The Salat
“ Whenever Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) encountered a serious matter, he hurried to the Salat” (Ahmad, Abu Dawud).

Imam Ibn Qayyim said in his book Zad Al?Ma'ad:
The Salat ...
• Attracts good livelihood.
•• Improves health.
•• Staves off harm.
•• Keeps away diseases.
•• Strengthens the heart.
•• Brightens the face.
•• Delights the soul.
•• Takes away laziness.
•• Invigorates the organs.
•• Replenishes energies.
•• Refreshes the heart.
•• Nurtures the spirit.
•• Enlightens the mind.
•• Preserves the boon.
•• Prevents adversity - Punishment.
•• Brings the blessings.
•• Drives away Satan.
•• Draws closer to the Almighty Allah.
The Salat (Prayer)
How much have you learnt about the Salat so far? You should realise that it is of paramount importance for you. If you find yourself somewhat lazy in condition about performing it in congregation, then you should read the following Ahadith of the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) that contain an impetus to urge you and an encouragement that will persuade you to perform it. Especially when you know that you are deprived of the great reward when you miss even a single congregational Salat in the Mosque.

At The Time Of Call To Salat (Adhan)
My Muslim brother, when you hear Adhan - the Call to Salat, you should realise that this Call is addressed to you. So you should get up, give up your amusement and respond to Allah's Call which tells you: Come fast to the Salat, come fast to the Success and remember the saying of the Prophet (peace be upon him):“ Whoever said when he hears the Call, O Allah! Lord of this perfect Call and of the regular Salat which is going to be established.

Kindly give Muhammad the right of intercession and superiority and send him to the best and the highest place in Paradise which You promised him,' he becomes eligible for my intercession on the Day of Judgment” (Al-Bukhari).

You may imagine the great reward when you supplicate according to that Hadith to become eligible for the intercession of the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) . Not only this, but your sins too are forgiven when you repeat after the Mu'adhdhin (Call-maker), as is narrated in the Hadith:“ Whoever said when he hears the Mu'adhdhin (Call maker), I testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. He is Alone and has no partners with Him, and indeed Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger. I am pleased with Allah, as my Lord and with Muhammad as the Messenger. All his sins are forgiven even his sins are greater than the surf in the ocean” (Muslim).

And above all, remember that your supplication is never turned down between the Adhan and the Iqamah (the Call for starting the congregational Salat), as is narrated in the Hadith reported by Abu Dawud that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ The supplication between Adhan and Iqamah is never turned down” (Abu Dawud, At- Tirmidhi).

So you may imagine the extent of magnanimity and mercy. Can there be a gesture of generosity beyond that?

At The Time Of Wudu (Ablution)
Imagine that you wash away the sins from your body through the ritual of Wudu (ablution) just as you wash out dirt and dust from it. The Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) has said:“ When a Muslim or a Believer washes his face (in the course of Wudu) every sin that he contemplated with his eyes is washed away from his face along with water, or with the last drop of water; when he washes his hands, every sin they wrought is effaced from his hands with the water, or with the last drop of water; and when he washes his feet, every sin toward which his feet have walked is washed away with the water, or with the last drop of water until he comes out pure from all sinsWhen a Muslim or a Believer washes his face (in the course of Wudu) every sin that he contemplated with his eyes is washed away from his face along with water, or with the last drop of water; when he washes his hands, every sin they wrought is effaced from his hands with the water, or with
the last drop of water; and when he washes his feet, every sin toward which his feet have walked is washed away with the water, or with the last drop of water until he comes out pure from all sins” (Muslim).

Do not forget, my Muslim brother, the great supplication following the Wudu that will open for you all the eight gates of Paradise to enter by whichever of them you wish, as the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:“ Whoever amongst you performs the Wudu well, and then says, I testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. He is Alone and has no partners with Him. And I testify that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger. The eight gates of the Paradise would be opened for him and he may enter by whichever of them he wishes” (Muslim).

At-Tirmidhi adds:“ O Allah make me among the penitents and make me of those who seek purification”.

Imagine yourself my Muslim brother, as if you are coming to call on the monarch and you are received by his security and protocol with all the gates of his palace open for you . What an honour and dignity would that be!

Furthermore, the ritual of Wudu (ablution) is a means of purity in this world and beauty in the Hereafter.

Won't you, my Muslim brothers, like to be attired in ornament and adornment on the Day of Judgment? This is attained by performing the Wudu in a perfect manner as the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:“The adornment of the Believer reaches where the Wudu reaches” (Muslim).

Walking To The Mosque
Those were the great rewards for you even as you did not yet leave your home for the Mosque. So what if you walk out? Imagine the great rewards that await you then!!

Read the following Ahadith and think over Allah's Munificence and Compassion to you and His slaves!! Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ Whoever said when he walks out of his home. In the Name of Allah, I trust in Allah there is neither might nor any power except with Allah. He is told, You are led to the right way, safeguarded and protected, and Satan leaves him”. Abu Dawud adds:“ Satan says to another Satan, "How can you grapple with a man who is led to the right way, safeguarded and protected?”.

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
“ Announce good news to those walking to the Mosques in darkness (for the morning and the night prayers) that they will have radiant light on the Day of Judgment” (Abu Dawud).

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ Whoever went towards the Mosque in the morning or evening, Allah prepares for him a reward in the Paradise each time he walks to the Mosque” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim).

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:“ Whoever purified (made Wudu) himself in his house, and then walked to one of the Houses of Allah (Masjid) to perform an obligatory Salat, his footsteps act as one lowering a sin and the other raising a reward” (Muslim).
So my Muslim brother, you may think over the tremendous gains that you enjoy for attending a congregational Salat:
1) Allah's Safeguard.
2) Allah's Guidance.
3) Protection from Satan.
4) Radiant light on the Day of Judgment.
5) Prominent place in Paradise .
6) Pardon for sins with every step.

What more than that would you wish for?

Entering The Mosque
Do not forget my Muslim brother ... that while entering the Mosque, you pray to Allah to open for you the doors of His Mercy for the reception of your Salat and supplication, as we are taught by Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him ):“In the Name of Allah; OAllah,

bestow blessings on Muhammad; O Allah, open for me the doors of Your Mercy”.

And do not forget my Muslim brother, to seek the Pleasure of Allah by using Miswak, (toothstick) as the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) has urged and guided by his saying:“

Miswak is an instrument for cleansing the mouth and seeking the Pleasure of Allah, the Almighty” (Ibn Khuzaimah, Ash-Shafi'i, Ahmad).

My Muslim brother, remain calm and sober, when you go to the Mosque. This is the morality and decency of a Muslim during worship, as we are guided by the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) in his saying :“ Walk in sobriety and dignity” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim).

Takbir-E-Tahrimah[1]
My Muslim brother, you should earnestly strive for arriving at Takbir-e-Tahrimah so that you do not miss it. You should realise the extent of loss to those who miss the first Takbir when you read this Hadith .Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever offered Salat for forty days in congregation, catching up the first Takbir, he is freed from two things - Hell-fire and hypocrisy” (Al-Tirmidhi).
--------------------------------
[1]The start of Salât.

Before You Pray 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48175
العمر : 71

Before You Pray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Before You Pray   Before You Pray Emptyالأربعاء 31 يناير 2018, 1:50 am

The First Row
My brother, you should not miss the first row, because Allah bestows mercy and His angels invoke blessings for those in the first row as the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) said :“
Allah bestows mercy and His angels invoke blessings for those in the first rows” (Abu Dawud, An-Nasa'i).
Then you offer two Rak'at with these you seek proximity to Allah, invoke His forgiveness, shed tears of repentance over your lapses that you took so lightly and beseech Him to grant you a submissive heart, a tongue that always remember Allah and beseech Him for constant vigilance and accountability, purity of heart and steady increase in your good deeds.

My Muslim brother, you should know that you will become one of the friends of Allah who have no fear or grief of any kind. Allah loves them and they love Him. This is attained through ample Nafl Salat (voluntary prayers) as is narrated in the Hadith:“ Allah said : I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine.

And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, then I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My Protection (Refuge),

I will protect him (i.e., give him My Refuge)” (Al-Bukhari).

When the Salat is about to start, you rush to join the first row first and so on. Close the gap if there is any. By doing so, you attain what delights you i.e. a house in the Paradise , as Allah's Messenger(peace be upon him) said: “Whoever closes the gap (in congregational prayer), Allah makes a house for him in the Paradise and raises his rank” (Al-Bukhari).

The Salat In Congregation
When the Salat is about to start, remember once again, you are standing before the Omnipotent Allah. Envisage His Reverence and Sublimity as He is looking at you. Remember that Hadith in which Allah, the Almighty Himself speaks... Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Allah, the Almighty said, 'I have divided the Salat between Me and My slave by halves. Half of it is for Me and half of it is for My slave. And My slave is granted what he asked for.' When the worshipper says, All the praises and thanks are to
Allah, the Lord of the universe,' Allah says, 'My slave praised Me.'

When the worshipper says, The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful', Allah says, 'My slave eulogised Me.' When he utters, The Only Owner of the Day of Recompense,' Allah says, 'My slave glorified Me.' When he utters ,You Alone we worship, and You Alone we ask for help,' Allah says, 'This is between Me and My slave. And My slave is granted what he asked for.' When he utters,Guide us to the Straight Way. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger nor of those who went astray,' Allah says, 'This is for My slave and My slave is granted what he asked for' ” (Muslim, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, An- Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, Ahmad).

Remember my Muslim brother, the uninterrupted Grace of Allah, that your sins are erased during your Salat in the Ruku' (bowing) and Sajdah (prostration). As Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) has said:“ When the worshipper gets up to perform the Salat, he comes with all his sins, placed over his shoulder. When he bows into Ruku' or Sajdah, his sins fall down” (Abu Nu'aim).
Likewise when you say Amin and then you say ,….., in the Salat, your sins are forgiven as your utterance coincides with that of the angels. In the Hadith ... Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ When Imam says Amin, you also say Amin. So whose Amin coincides with that of the angels, all his preceding sins are forgiven” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim).

“ When Imam says ÓãÚ Çááå áãä ÍãÏå , you should say ÑÈäÇ áß ÇáÍãÏ. So whose utterance coincides with that of the angels, all his preceding sins are forgiven” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim).

My Muslim brother, you should know that humility is very important in Salat. So you should be keen to adopt the means which boost your humbleness in the Salat. You may better contemplate the saying of the Prophet (peace be upon him):“ Satisfy us with it, O Bilal". He meant the Salat” (Ahmad, Abu Dawud).

The Prophet (peace be upon him) taught his noble Companions how to enjoy this ritual. He said to them:“ Coolness of my eyes lies in Salat” (Ahmad, An-Nasa'i).

My Muslim brother, what a pity for those who are neither aware of humbleness in the Salat nor of its reality. They merely move up and down while they are preoccupied with mundane things and its fake manifestations.

Therefore it is imperative to perform the Salat in the most perfect manner as the Noble Prophet(peace be upon him) has said:“ The religion has no good if it has no Salat”.

So make sure my Muslim brother, to adopt the means which bring about a state of humility.

Some of them are enumerated here:
•• Sincerity and dedication to Allah, the Almighty.
•• Preparation for the Salat.
•• Offering all precepts of the Salat in a most perfect manner.
•• Contemplating the verses of Quran.
•• Recitation and intonation of the Quran.
•• Making sure that your wealth, foods and drinks are from lawful means.

• Making effort to perform the Tahajjud (Salatul-Lail - night prayer) in compliance with the saying of the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him):“ The dignity of a believer is in the Tahajjud (night prayer) and his honour lies in leaving what the people possess”.

Categories Of The People Offering Salat
My brother and sister ...the Salat is indeed the first thing that we will be asked about on the Day of Judgment. If we succeed in it, then the rest of our deeds would be looked into . But if the Salat is considered a secondary matter, then you should know right from now, that it is the loss in this world as well as in the Hereafter. My brothers, you shall draw a parallel between your Salat and the criteria described by Imam Ibn Qayyim.

He said:
"People in the Salat have five categories:
•Excessively unfair to himself i.e. the person who impairs its Wudu (ablution), timing, bounds and precepts.
•Who upholds its superficial timing, bounds and precepts as well as its Wudu. But he fails to control devilish insinuations and gets obsessed with delusions and wicked thoughts.

•Who upholds its bounds and precepts and strives hard to get rid of devilish insinuations and wicked thoughts. He is busy in battling his enemy, the Satan, to refrain him from stealing his Salat and is therefore in a Salat as well as in a struggle.

•Who when gets up to offer Salat, duly completes its rights, precepts and bounds. His heart is wholly engaged with caring for its bounds and rights, so that nothing of it is lost. His utmost concern is to perform it perfectly and completely. His heart is preoccupied with Salat and worshipping his Lord, the Blessed and Exalted.

•Who when gets up to offer Salat, performs it in the way of category 4. But in addition to that, his heart takes the right position before Allah, the Almighty. Looking to Him with his heart, filled with feelings of his love and sublimity as if he sees and witnesses Him. Those delusions and thoughts are terminated and the curtain between him and his Lord is lifted. His Salat as compared to others is as much greater and superb as the distance between the sky and the earth. He in his Salat is preoccupied by his Almighty Allah, as is liable to, and thus cooling his eyes with the Salat.

The first category is liable to be punished. The second will be called to account for. The third may be pardoned. The fourth will be recompensed and rewarded and the fifth is close to Allah, the Almighty. He shares the pleasure with those for whom the Salat is made a source of great delight. Who is delighted with his Salat in this world and he will have the pleasure of proximity to the Almighty Lord in the Hereafter. His eyes are privileged to envision Allah and become amiable to all eyes. And whose eyes are not cooled with the proximity of Allah, the Almighty, he sighs over the mundane pursuits with no avail.

It is narrated that when the worshipper gets up to offer Salat, the Almighty Allah says:“ Lift up the curtains. When he is heedless, He says: Drop them”.

This heedlessness is interpreted as turning away of the heart from Allah, the Almighty to others. When it turns to others, the curtains are dropped. The Satan gets in and puts before him mundane things which are brought before his eyes as in a mirror. If his heart remains focused on Allah and does not turn away, Satan has no power to intervene between Allah and that heart. Satan can only enter when the curtain is dropped. If he reverts to Allah and his heart is heedful again, Satan runs away. When he is inattentive again, Satan comes back and so such situation persists between him and his enemy in the Salat.

My Muslim brother, you stand in one of the five categories. It is upto you to choose in which category you would like to be.

After you complete your Salat, stay in your place and remember your Allah, the Almighty in serenity, humility and humbleness. Remember the saying of the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) when he passed by a grave. He said:“ Whose grave is this? They said: Of so-and-so, then he said: Two Rak'at were more preferable to this person than the rest of your world” (At-Tabarani).

Did you see my brother and sister? Two Rak'at are more preferable to that deceased from the rest of the world. So what is the matter with us that we do not give that much importance to Salat? And why do we run along with the rest of the world to vie for this ephemeral world and we do not care if our food is from lawful or unlawful means? And remember, my Muslim brother, the Hadith of the seven types of people who will have Allah's shade over them on the day when there will be no shade except His shade. And one of them is:“ ... the man whose heart remains attached to the Mosques” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
He is rewarded so because he loves to live with Allah in His House. He recites His Qur'an, soothes his tongue with His Remembrance and wishes to meet Him, the Almighty.

So after the Salat, stay in your place and remember your Lord, Allah, the Almighty with humility and humbleness to make sure that the recompense of the Salat is written for you, because you do not know whether it is accepted or not! For instance, if you wish to please your boss when you present him the task assigned to you. Don't you show him that you have taken much pain to accomplish it perfectly and excellently? How would you feel when this job is rejected and thrown at your face? It indeed demands a constant self-appraisal when it comes to worship.

The Prophet(peace be upon him) said:
“ When a person makes Wudu in a perfect manner, gets up to offer the Salat and perfectly performs Ruku, Sajdah and recitation; his Salat says to him, Allah may protect you as you have protected me.
Then his Salat ascends to the heaven and it has flashing light. The doors of the heaven are opened for it allowing it to get to Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, and it intercedes for the worshipper. But if he impairs the Wudu (ablution), Ruku, (bowing) Sajdah (prostration) and the recitation, the Salat says to him, Allah may ruin you as you have ruined me. Then it ascends to the heavens and the doors of heavens are shut before it. Then it is folded just like a worn out garment and is thrown at the face of its owner”

Advantage Of Remembering Allah After The Salat Allah's remembrance is a thing of great advantage. The best way that gains you near access to Allah is the recitation of Qur'an. Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ Whoever reads one letter from the Book of Allah, he has a good deed to his credit. The recompense of one good deed is increased to ten times. I do not say that Çáã is one letter. But ÇáÝ is one letter, áÇã is one letter and ãíã is one letter” (At-Tirmidhi).

“ Allah has relatives amongst the people. His companions asked: Who they are O Allah's Messenger? He (peace be upon him) said: They are the people who commit themselves to Allah and He keeps them close” (Ahmad).

“ He started reciting Surat al-Fatiha and gathering his saliva and spitting it (at the snake-bite), the patient got cured”.

“ Do not make your house like graves. Satan can not enter the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is read” (Muslim).

“ Read the Qur'an, because it will intercede for its readers on the Day of Resurrection” (Muslim).

“ Whoever memorises by heart the first ten verses of Surat Al-Kahf he is protected from (the mischief of) Dajjal” (Muslim).

“ A Surah (chapter) from the Qur'an, which has thirty verses, interceded for a man until he was pardoned, the Surah being AlMulk also named Tabark, Surah number 67” (Muslim).

“ Recite the Surat Al-Kafirun as it frees oneself from idolatry (associating partners with Allah)” (Abu Dawud).
“ Whoever recites ayat alkursi (ayah 255 in surat AlBaQarah) after each Salat, nothing obstructs his way to enter the Paradise except death” (Ibn Sunni).

“ A Muslim who recites a Surah from the Book of Allah while going to bed, Allah appoints an angel for his protection. Nothing comes near to harm him until he wakes up” (At-Tirmidhi).

“ Recite Qul howa Allahu ahad and almu'awathateen (the last three Surah of Qur'an) three times in the evening as well as in the morning, you will be protected from every harm” (Abu Dawud).

You should therefore be very keen to memorise as much as you can from the Noble Qur'an.
Teach your wife and children its recitation, intonation and meanings. You should know that it is the best of all learnings, as the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) said :“ The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it” (Al-Bukhari, Abu Dawud, and At-Tirmidhi).

You deserve felicitations, my brother and sister, if you act upon this great Hadith. All creatures of the heavens and earth will invoke blessings and forgiveness for you; as the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him)has said :“ Allah bestows His Mercy; and His angels and all inhabitants of the heavens and earth, even the ant inside its hole and the fish in the water, invoke Allah's Blessings for the person who teaches good things to the people” (At-Tirmidhi).

Two Rak'At Only
My Muslim brother, do you wish to have the reward of a complete Hajj and 'Umrah? If so, stay in your Salat place after early morning (Fajr) prayer until the dawn. Keep remembering Allah and reciting the Qur'an. Then offer two Nafl Rak'at with humble heart. For this, you get a great reward as Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:“ Whoever offered the early morning (Fajr) prayer in congregation then stayed in his place; glorifying Allah, the Almighty until it dawns, and offered Nafl Salat, he has the recompense of a complete Hajj and 'Umrah”.

Upon concluding this sitting, invoke Allah with your humble heart to accept your repentance, forgive your sins and admit you to His Paradise. Be sure that this invocation is accepted, if Allah wills, as the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him)said in the Hadith in which Allah Himself speaks:“ Allah said; O children of Adam, whenever you supplicate to Me, I forgive all your lapses and I do not care; O children of Adam, if even your sins touch the clouds of the heavens and then you ask My forgiveness, I will forgive you and forgive them all and I will not care; O children of Adam, if you come to me with your sins covering the entire globe so long as you do not associate partners to Me, I will give you forgiveness as great as covering the entire globe” (At-Tirmidhi).

Remember the saying of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:
“ I do not carry in my mind the worry for acceptance as much as I am anxious about the supplication”.

He, means that he does not worry about the acceptance because Allah, the Most Generous, accepts supplication of those seeking forgiveness. But what mattered to 'Umar (may Allah
be pleased with him) is that the supplication should emanate from a humble and submissive heart to his Sustainer, fulfilling its prerequisites, most important of which is genuineness of the heart. Based on this criteria, my Muslim brother and sister, we should ask ourselves...

Do our supplications emanate from the heart? Or from the tongue only? If it emanates from the heart, does it ascend to the heaven? Or it is hindered by our sins and misdeeds? And if it comes back to the earth, does it turn against us? Therefore we have to make sure that our supplication has faith and sincerity.

Great Success And A Blessed Day
After you have perfectly offered the Salat, my Muslim brother, return to your house safe, sound and successful. When you get in the house, say assalamu alaykum (peace be on you) to your family. It is a blessing and a good prayer for them as we are guided by the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him) in his saying :“ ........... O children of Adam, when you go to your family, greet them with Blessings of Allah, it will be good for you as well as for your family” (Al-Tirmidhi).

In another Hadith, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“ After offering the obligatory Salat in congregation in the Mosque, one should set aside part of his Salat (Sunnat prayer) for his home, for Allah, the Merciful will bless his home because of this Salat” (Muslim).

Do not forget, my Muslim brother, your wife and your children. You should not deprive them of Allah's gift to you, i.e. knowledge of the religion. No day shall pass without teaching them. They are in your trusteeship and you will be questioned about this trust on the Day of Judgment. So prepare your answer to that question to clear your responsibility for a better life in the Hereafter.

Conclusion
Henceforth, you will never miss, In sha' Allah, this great reward of offering Salat in congregation. You only have to walk a few footsteps away from the home which will earn you the great rewards. I pray to Allah, the Most Beneficent Lord, to grant us the Paradise, enable us to practice deeds leading towards it, keep us away from Hell-fire and the deeds leading towards it.

O Allah! Send Your Salat (Blessings, Graces, Honours and Mercy) on Muhammad, and his family, and his companions.

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said:
“ Perform your Salat (Prayers) in the same manner as you have seen me doing”.

Before You Pray 2013_110
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/

Before You Pray
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ramadan fasting is not acceptable if one does not pray

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Group Forums No. 5 :: Writings on Prayer-
انتقل الى: