منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers

(إسلامي.. ثقافي.. اجتماعي.. إعلامي.. علمي.. تاريخي.. دعوي.. تربوي.. طبي.. رياضي.. أدبي..)

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيل
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

soon after IZHAR UL-HAQ (Truth Revealed) By: Rahmatullah Kairanvi
قال الفيلسوف توماس كارليل في كتابه الأبطال عن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: "لقد أصبح من أكبر العار على أي فرد مُتمدين من أبناء هذا العصر؛ أن يُصْغِي إلى ما يظن من أنَّ دِينَ الإسلام كَذِبٌ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّداً -صلى الله عليه وسلم- خَدَّاعٌ مُزُوِّرٌ، وآنَ لنا أنْ نُحارب ما يُشَاعُ من مثل هذه الأقوال السَّخيفة المُخْجِلَةِ؛ فإنَّ الرِّسَالة التي أدَّاهَا ذلك الرَّسُولُ ما زالت السِّراج المُنير مُدَّةَ اثني عشر قرناً، لنحو مائتي مليون من الناس أمثالنا، خلقهم اللهُ الذي خلقنا، (وقت كتابة الفيلسوف توماس كارليل لهذا الكتاب)، إقرأ بقية كتاب الفيلسوف توماس كارليل عن سيدنا محمد -صلى الله عليه وسلم-، على هذا الرابط: محمد بن عبد الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-.

يقول المستشرق الإسباني جان ليك في كتاب (العرب): "لا يمكن أن توصف حياة محمد بأحسن مما وصفها الله بقوله: (وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِين) فكان محمدٌ رحمة حقيقية، وإني أصلي عليه بلهفة وشوق".
فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ على سائر البُلدان، كما فَضَّلَ بعض الناس على بعض والأيام والليالي بعضها على بعض، والفضلُ على ضربين: في دِينٍ أو دُنْيَا، أو فيهما جميعاً، وقد فَضَّلَ اللهُ مِصْرَ وشَهِدَ لها في كتابهِ بالكَرَمِ وعِظَم المَنزلة وذَكَرَهَا باسمها وخَصَّهَا دُونَ غيرها، وكَرَّرَ ذِكْرَهَا، وأبَانَ فضلها في آياتٍ تُتْلَى من القرآن العظيم.
(وما من كاتب إلا سيبلى ** ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه) (فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ** يسرك في القيامة أن تراه)

المهندس حسن فتحي فيلسوف العمارة ومهندس الفقراء: هو معماري مصري بارز، من مواليد مدينة الأسكندرية، وتخرَّجَ من المُهندس خانة بجامعة فؤاد الأول، اشْتُهِرَ بطرازهِ المعماري الفريد الذي استمَدَّ مَصَادِرَهُ مِنَ العِمَارَةِ الريفية النوبية المَبنية بالطوب اللبن، ومن البيوت والقصور بالقاهرة القديمة في العصرين المملوكي والعُثماني.
رُبَّ ضَارَّةٍ نَافِعَةٍ.. فوائدُ فيروس كورونا غير المتوقعة للبشرية أنَّه لم يكن يَخطرُ على بال أحَدِنَا منذ أن ظهر وباء فيروس كورونا المُستجد، أنْ يكونَ لهذه الجائحة فوائدُ وإيجابيات ملموسة أفادَت كوكب الأرض.. فكيف حدث ذلك؟!...
تخليص الإبريز في تلخيص باريز: هو الكتاب الذي ألّفَهُ الشيخ "رفاعة رافع الطهطاوي" رائد التنوير في العصر الحديث كما يُلَقَّب، ويُمَثِّلُ هذا الكتاب علامة بارزة من علامات التاريخ الثقافي المصري والعربي الحديث.
الشيخ علي الجرجاوي (رحمه الله) قَامَ برحلةٍ إلى اليابان العام 1906م لحُضُورِ مؤتمر الأديان بطوكيو، الذي دعا إليه الإمبراطور الياباني عُلَمَاءَ الأديان لعرض عقائد دينهم على الشعب الياباني، وقد أنفق على رحلته الشَّاقَّةِ من مَالِهِ الخاص، وكان رُكُوبُ البحر وسيلته؛ مِمَّا أتَاحَ لَهُ مُشَاهَدَةَ العَدِيدِ مِنَ المُدُنِ السَّاحِلِيَّةِ في أنحاء العالم، ويُعَدُّ أوَّلَ دَاعِيَةٍ للإسلام في بلاد اليابان في العصر الحديث.

The Virtue Of The Qur’aan

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 48824
العمر : 71

The Virtue Of The Qur’aan Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Virtue Of The Qur’aan   The Virtue Of The Qur’aan Emptyالجمعة 12 يناير 2018, 3:57 pm

The Virtue Of The Qur’aan Untitl62

فضائل القرآن
THE VIRTUE OF the Qur’aan
written by Shaykh:
Abdul-Qadir Al-Arna'oot
Translated by:
Muhammad ibn Munir Al-Qashlan
===========================
Translator's Introduction
Verily all praise is due to Allah the Most Omnipotent, the Most Merciful, Who has blessed us with blessings that are so various and numerous that their number could not possibly be counted or imagined. All praise is due to Him, Who has revealed the final revelation upon the last of the Messengers, Muhammad (Peace be upon him) the son of `Abdullah. May His Peace and Blessings be upon him, his family, and those who have clutched to his Sunnah with their molars until the Last Day.

I thank Allah for granting me the ability to complete the translation of this small treatise and ask that He may accept it and benefit with it all those who may testify to the Oneness of Allah and to the Prophethood of His last Messenger. The treatise that lies in between your hands is an introduction, which was written by Shaykh Abdul-Qadir Al-Arna'oot to Tafseer Ibn Katheer. The reason why I chose to translate this introduction was to emphasize the importance of memorizing the Qur’aan and its tafseer, which has unfortunately been forgotten by many.

It is a pity that those who call to the authentic Salaf Da'wah and strive towards preserving the Sunnah, that they have lagged behind in this aspect, whilst many amongst the people of heresy and misguidance know the Qur’aan like the back of their hands and have voices which cause the eyes of people to overflow with tears. Verily we are the people of the Sunnah and the Qur’aan; not solely the Sunnah. For verily they compliment each other like the two wings of a bird that soars in the horizons of the sky. With utmost certainty, the following verse should be remembered by all of us who claim to be on the path of the pious predecessors (the Salaf-us-Saalih)

“And the Messenger [Muhammad] said:'

Oh my Rabb(Peace be upon him) Verily, my people abandoned this Qur’aan. Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among the Mujrimoon [disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc]. But sufficient is your Rabb as a Guide and Helper.” (Qur’aan 25: 30,31)

So let us all hasten towards memorizing the Qur’aan along with the tafseer (explanation) that has been handed down to us by the pious predecessors.

Verily, we have the most right and obligation to represent Islam and even more so the Qur’aan. For it is we who are the successors of Abu Bakr, `Umar, `Uthman ibn `Affan, `Ali ibn Abi Talib, `Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, Abu Bakr, Ash-Shafii, Ahmed ibn Hanbal, Abu Hanifah, Malik, Taqiuddin ibn Taymiyah, Ibn Katheer, At-Tabarani, As-Suyuti, Muhammad ibn `Abdul-Wahhab, and the rest of those from the past who were [and those of the present who are (such as 'Abdul `Aziz ibn Baz, Muhammad Salih ibn `Uthaymin, and Nasirudin Al-Albani)] upon the Sunnah of the Last Messenger (Peace be upon him).
A STUDENT OF KNOWLEDGE:
Muhammad ibn Munir Al-Qashlan
Friday
The 10th of Dhul-Hijjah, 1418
The 10th of April-Nesan 1998

The Virtue Of The Qur’aan Untitl62

THE VIRTUE OF HE WHO LEARNS THE QUR’AAN AND TEACHES IT
(1) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) Blessings and Peace be upon him’ said:
"The best of you is he who learns the Qur’aan and teaches it." (Reported by Bukhari)

(2) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
“Will not any of you go to the Masjid and learn or read two verses from the Book of Allah ‘The Exalted’, Mighty and Glorified be He? (For) that is better for him than two she-camels, and three (verses) are better for him than three (she-camels), and four (verses) are better for him than four (she-camels). And the number (of verses read in total) are better than the same number of camels.” (Reported by Muslim)

(3) And he (Peace be upon him) said:
“There is no envy (acceptable) except in two (cases): a person whom Allah has given the Qur’aan and recites it throughout the night and throughout the day. And a person whom Allah has given wealth, that he gives out throughout the night and throughout the day.” (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

THE VIRTUE of READING THE QUR’AAN
(4) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Whosoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah will receive a Hasanah (good deed) from it (i.e. his recitation), and the Hasanah (good deed) is multiplied by ten. I do not say that Alif-laam-meem is (considered as) a letter (in reward), rather Alif is a letter, laam is a letter, and meem is a letter." (Reported by At-Tirmidhi, Ad-Darami)

(5) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
"He who is skillful in reciting the Qur’aan is with the unveiled, honorable, and pious (i.e. Hur al-Ain). And he who stutters when reading the Qur’aan, (and its recitation) is difficult upon him, will receive two rewards." (Reported by Bukhari)

(6) And he (Peace be upon him) said:
"Verily he who has nothing of the Qur’aan in his heart, is like a house (which has been) destroyed." (Reported by At-Tirmidhi)

THE INTERCESSION OF THE QUR’AAN FOR ITS BEHOLDER
(7) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Read the Qur'aan. For verily it will come forth on the Day of Resurrection as an intercessor for its readers." (Reported by Muslim)

(8) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
"The Qur’aan and its people, those who implemented it, will he brought forth on the Day of Resurrection, (being) led by Surat al-Baqarah and al-Imram, to support their beholders." (Reported by Muslim)

(9) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
"The Qur’aan is an intercessor (which by Allah's permission) intercedes, and an opponent (which is) truthful. He who appoints it as his leader (then it) will lead him to Paradise. And he who puts it behind him, (then it) will lead him to the Fire." (Reported by Ibn Hibban in his 'Sahih' and AI-Bayhaqi in Shu'ab Al-Iman from Jabir ibn Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him). It was also reported by At-Tabarani and AI-Bayhaqi in Shu'ab AI-Iman from Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him). The Hadith is Sahih.

(10) And he (Peace be upon him) said:
"Fasting and the Qur’aan will intercede for the slave on the Day of Resurrection. Fasting will say: 'Oh my Rabb I prevented him from food and desires, so accept my intercession for him.' And the Qur’aan will say: 'I prevented him from sleep during the night, so accept my intercession for him.' He (Peace be upon him) said: "And they will (be allowed to) intercede." (Reported by Ahmad, At-Tabarani, AI-Hakim, and others from Abdullah ibn 'Umar ibn Al-As (May Allah be pleased with him). The Hadith is Sahih.

The Virtue Of The Qur’aan 2013_110

عدل سابقا من قبل أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn في السبت 02 أبريل 2022, 10:38 pm عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almomenoon1.0wn0.com/
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Virtue Of The Qur’aan   The Virtue Of The Qur’aan Emptyالجمعة 12 يناير 2018, 4:01 pm

THE COMMAND TO MAINTAIN THE QUR’AAN
(11) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Maintain the Qur’aan. For verily, by He in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is in, it (the Qur’aan) is more intense in escaping (memory) than a camel from its rein." (Reported by Bukharl and Muslim)

(12) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
(May Allah be pleased with him)Verily the likeness of the beholder of the Qur’aan is like that of a reined camel. If he were to undertake it, he would grasp it. And if he were to leave it, it would escape." (Reported by Bukharl and Muslim)

(13) And he (Peace be upon him) said:
"Maintain learning the Qur’aan, by heart for verily it is greater in escaping from the chests of men than camels from their reins." (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

IMPROVING THE SITUATION OF THE MUSLIMS THROUGH THE QUR’AAN
(14) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Verily Allah raises nations by this book (the Qur’aan) and puts down (i.e. destroys) others by it." (Reported by Muslim)

THE VIRTUE OF THE RECITER OF THE QUR’AAN
(15) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"The likeness of the believer who reads the Qur’aan is like that of citron; its taste is delicious and its scent is pleasant. And the likeness of the believer who does not read the Qur’aan is like that of a date; its taste is delicious, yet it has no scent. And the likeness of a hypocrite who reads the Qur’aan is like that of a basil; its scent is pleasant, yet its taste is bitter. And the likeness of a hypocrite that does not read the Qur’aan is like that of a colocynth; its taste is bitter and it has no scent." (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

THE STATUS OF THE BEHOLDER OF THE QUR’AAN THAT PUTS IT INTO PRACTICE
(16) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"It will be said to the beholder of the Qur’aan: ‘Recite, ascend, and Rattil (recite slowly and distinctly) as you used to Rattil in the life of this world, for verily your level (in Paradise) is at the last verse you read. (Reported by Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi from Abdullah ibn ‘Umar ibn Al-As". The Hadith is Sahih)

THE DESCENDING OF TRANQUILLITY DUE TO THE RECITATION OF THE QUR’AAN
(17) From Bara ibn Azib (May Allah be pleased with him) who said:
There was once a man who had a horse tied with two ropes (due to the horse's strength) and was reading Surah Al-Kahf. Then a cloud came over them, such that it began to twirl and come closer. His horse began to flee from it. So when he (the man) woke up he came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and told him (what happened). He (Peace be upon him) said: This is the tranquility that descended due to the Qur’aan. (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

THE ORDER OF RECITING THE QUR’AAN FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH'S FACE AND NOT USING IT FOR WORLDLY MATTERS AND TO EAT FROM IT
(18) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Read the Qur’aan, put it into practice, do not abandon it, do not put grudges (upon others) through it, and do not eat and gain wealth through it." (Reported by Ahmad, At-Tabarani, and others from 'Abdul Rahman ibn Shibl. The Hadith is Sahih)

(19) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
"Read the Qur’aan and through it seek the Face (pleasures) of Allah, Exalted be He, before there comes a nation that implements it like an arrow. They read it fast and they do not recite it slowly (to implement)." (Reported by Ahmad and Abu Dawud from Jabir ibn' Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) The Hadith is Hasan)

FAVORING THE BEAUTIFYING OF ONE'S VOICE WHEN READING THE QUR’AAN
(20) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Engender the Qur’aan with your voices, for verily the voice of beauty1 increases the beauty of the Qur’aan.(May Allah be pleased with him) (Reported by Al-Hakim from Bara ibn 'Azib (May Allah be pleased with him). The Hadith is Sahih)

1- i.e. A beautiful voice fulfilling proper pronunciation and the roles of recitation. [TRANSLATOR]

عدل سابقا من قبل أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn في السبت 02 أبريل 2022, 10:39 pm عدل 1 مرات
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Virtue Of The Qur’aan   The Virtue Of The Qur’aan Emptyالجمعة 12 يناير 2018, 4:05 pm

(21) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
"Verily the best of people with regard to voices, is he whom you feel fears Allah, when he recites." (Reported by Ad-Darimi and others. The Hadith is Sahih)

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT AL-FATIHAH
(22) Abu Said ibn Al-Mu'alla (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said to me:
"Shall I not teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur’aan before you leave the Masjid?(May Allah be pleased with him) So he (Peace be upon him) took me by my hand until we were about to leave the Masjid, (when) I said: 'Oh Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), you said that you would teach me the greatest Surah in the Qur’aan.' He (Peace be upon him) said: (May Allah be pleased with him)Al-Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin (i.e. Surat Al-Fatihah); it is the Seven Repeatedly Recited Verses, and the Grand Qur’aan which has been given to me." (Reported by Bukhari)

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT AL-BAQARAH
(23) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Do not render your houses into graveyards. Verily the devil flees from a house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is read." (Reported by Muslim)

(24) And he (Peace be upon him) also said:
"Read Surat Al-Baqarah, for verily grasping it is a blessing, abandoning it is a deterrent, and magicians cannot hear it." (Reported by Muslim)

THE VIRTUE OF AYAT AL-KURSI
(25) From Ubay ibn K'ab (May Allah be pleased with him) who said:
The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Oh Abu AI-Mundhir, do you know which verse with you from the Book of Allah is (the) greatest? He said: 'Allah and His Messenger know best.' He (Peace be upon him) said (again): "Oh Abu AI-Mundhir, do you know which verse with you from the Book of Allah is (the) greatest?" He (Peace be upon him) said: ‘Allahu La Ilaha illa huwal-hayyul Qayyoom (i.e. Ayat al-Kursi). He (May Allah be pleased with him) said: 'So he struck my chest and said: "Oh Abu AIMundhir, Allah will make knowledge please you." (Reported by Muslim)

THE VIRTUE OF THE END OF SURAT AL-BAQARAH
(26) The Messenger of Allah (A) said:
"Whosoever reads the last two verses from Surat Al-Baqarah, in a night, (then that will be) sufficient2 for him." (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

2- Meaning it will grant him the reward of night prayer in reciting the Qur’aan. It was said that it meant that it would be sufficient for him (in protection) from all calamities. It was said that it would be sufficient for him from the evil of the devils. And it was said that they (i.e. the recitation of the two verses) would drive the evil of mankind and the devils away from him

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT AL-FATIHAH AND THE END OF SURAT AL-BAQARAH
(27) From Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) who said:
"While Jibra'eel (Gibrael) "`May Peace be upon him' was sitting with the Prophet (Peace be upon him), he heard the opening of a gate above him. So he raised his head and said: `This is a gate from the shies that has opened today, which has never opened before this day.' So an angel descended from it (the gate). So he Jibra'eel (May Allah be pleased with him) said: "This is an angel that has descended to the earth, which has never descended except today. He gave Salam and said: 'Receive glad tidings eace be upon him) with two lights which have been given to you, that have never been given to a Prophet before you: The Opening of the Book (i.e. Surat Al-Fatihah) and the end of Surat Al-Baqarah. Never do you read a letter from either of the two (Surahs) except that you are given it.3 (Reported by Muslim)

3- Which means that you are given its reward (i.e. the reward of recitation) Taken from Mukhtasar Sahih Muslim with Shaykh AI-Albani's editing, p.553, Hadith no. 2094.

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT AL-KAHF
(28) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Whosoever memorizes ten verses from the beginning of Surat Al-Kahf will be protected from Dajjal (His appearance is a major trial and one of the final signs of the Last Day-TRANSLATOR) (Reported by Muslim)

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT AL-FATH
(29) From Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) who said:
"I came to the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) and gave him my salam, where upon he (Peace be upon him) said: 'There has been a chapter revealed upon me this night, that is more beloved to me than one upon whom the sun has risen.' Then he (Peace be upon him) recited; `Verily we have given you (Oh Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) a manifest victory.'" (i.e. Surah no. 48) For what it contains of signs of forgiveness and victory." (Reported by Bukhari)

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT TABARAK
(30) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Verily a Surah in the Qur'aan, (which contains) thirty verses, intercedes for its possessor until he is forgiven, and it (i.e. the Surah) is, `Exalted be He in Whose Hand is the dominion?' (i.e. Surah no. 67) (Reported by Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, and others. The Hadlth is Sahih)

عدل سابقا من قبل أحمد محمد لبن Ahmad.M.Lbn في السبت 02 أبريل 2022, 10:39 pm عدل 1 مرات
مؤسس ومدير المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Virtue Of The Qur’aan   The Virtue Of The Qur’aan Emptyالجمعة 12 يناير 2018, 10:55 pm

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT AL-KAFIROON
(31) The Messenger of Allah

(Peace be upon him) said:
"(The Surah of) ‘Say Oh you disbelievers is equal to one fourth of the Qur’aan." (i.e. Surah 109) (Reported by At-Tabarani from Abdullah ibn Umar AIKhattab (May Allah be pleased with him). The Hadith is Sahih.

(32) And he

(Peace be upon him) also said:
"Read, `Say Oh you disbelievers, at your bed (i.e. before sleeping), for verily it is an immunity from Shirk (Association). Reported by Al-Bayhaqi in ‘Shu'ab Al-Iman’ from Anas ibn Malik (May Allah be pleased with him). The Hadith is Sahih.

THE VIRTUE OF SURAT AL-IKHLAS
(33) From Abu Said AI-Khudri

(May Allah be pleased with him) (who said)
that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said with regard to the Surah of ‘Sa He is One.’ (i.e. Surah)" By He in Whose Hand my soul is in, it is equal to one third of the Qur’aan." (Reported by Bukhari)

(34) And from Abu Hurairah

(May Allah be pleased with him)

(who said) that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said: "'(The Surah of) Say He is Allah, One’, is equal to one third of the Qur’aan." (Reported by Muslim)

THE VIRTUE OF THE MU`AWIDH-DHATAN4
(35) From `Uqbah ibn `Amir

(who said) that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
"Have you not seen the verses which have been revealed upon me this night, which no one has seen the like thereof before; (they are) 'Says I seek refuge with the Rabb of the Dawn.' (i.e. Surah no. 113), and ‘Say: I seek refuge with the Rabb of Mankind.’" (i.e. Surah no. 114) (Reported by Muslim)

(36) (And) also from `Uqbah ibn `Amir

who said:
"While the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) and I were going from Al-Juhfah to AI-Abwa', we were overspread by winds and severe darkness. So the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) began to seek refuge with 'Say I seek refuge with the Rabb of the Dawn (i.e. Surah no. 113), and `Say I seek refuge with the Rabb of Mankind (i.e. Surah no. 114) and said: ‘Oh ‘Uqbah, seek refuge with them, for no person seeking refuge has sought refuge with anything like them.' (Reported by Abu Dawud in his book of Sunnah. The Hadith is Sahih).

4- i.e. Surah 113 (Al-Falaq -The Day Break) and 114 (An-Nas - The People). Mu`awidh-dhatan literally means the two chapters used in seeking refuge. [TRANSLATOR]

THE VIRTUE OF LOVING TO HEAR THE QUR’AAN FROM OTHERS
(37) From `Abdullah ibn Mas'ud

(May Allah be pleased with him) who said:
"The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said to me: `Recite the Qur’aan upon me.' So I said: `(How can I) read the Qur’aan upon you, and (yet) upon you it was revealed?' He (Peace be upon him) said: `I like to hear it from others besides me.' So I recited Surat An-Nisa (i.e. Surah no. 4) upon him until I reached the following verse: “How (will it be) then, when We bring from each nation a witness and We bring you (0h Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) as a witness against these people?” So he (Peace be upon him) said: `That is enough for now.' So I turned to him (only to see) his eyes flowing with tears.' (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim) And...

(38) From Anas ibn Malik

(May Allah be pleased with him),
(who said) that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said to Ubay ibn K'ab (May Allah be pleased with him): "`Verily Allah has ordered me to read upon you.' He (Ubay (May Allah be pleased with him)) said: `Has Allah named me for you? (Peace be upon him)' He said: `Allah has named you for me.' He (Anas (May Allah be pleased with him)) said: so Ubay began to weep." (Reported by Muslim)

THE VIRTUE OF STUDYING THE QUR' AN
(39) The Messenger of Allah

(Peace be upon him) said:
"There is not a group which has gathered in a house from the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it between them, except that tranquility will descend upon them, mercy will befall them, the Angels will encircle them, and Allah will mention them to those who are with Him (i.e. the Angels). And he who falls short (in gaining knowledge and memorizing the Qur’aan) should (be prompt in) action, (in) that which lineage5 will not hasten him (to do)." (Reported by Muslim)

And Allah has said in His Noble Book:
(Oh Mankind We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is that [believer] who has piety. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.) (Qur’aan 49:13)

5 - For example, if someone is the son of a scholar and falls short in gaining knowledge and memorizing the Qur’aan, then it is upon him to hasten in redeeming himself through studying and hard work, not by relying upon his lineage, i.e. him being the son of a scholar, king, or even being from the descendants of the family of the Messenger r, etc. This meaning is taken from An-Nawawi's explanation of Sahih Muslim [Translator]

And to conclude, I ask Allah, Mighty and Glorified be He, that He may benefit the Muslims in every vicinity throughout the corners of the vast Islamic world with this tafseer, and that He may have mercy upon Ibn Katheer, with His Mercy of immensity. For He is capable of doing all things, and in answering He is All-Worthy. And the last of our supplications is that thankfulness be to Allah, the Rabb of the `Alamin (mankind, jinns, and whatsoever exists).
----------------------------------------------------
http://quranproject.org/Quran-4

The Virtue Of The Qur’aan
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات إنما المؤمنون إخوة (2024 - 2010) The Believers Are Brothers :: (English) :: Group Forums No. 14 :: Writings in the Holy Quran-
انتقل الى: